SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh... that's a new twist... yes, Madam3 D14ll0 is taking charge from now on, your services are no longer needed. lol.

If that doesn't make him search her even more.. what will?
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe she could find another man there and she is falling in love with him... anyone have a lad address to use so he can visit the newly happy couple? Twisted Evil

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I could have sworn 3d was looking for a new lover? Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to say that the modality worked well for me. Have her find another nice Nigerian willing to help her out. If you're lucky, he'll do like Ed and say how all Nigerians are criminals.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the "7D's" can snap up one more Lad love.
Then 3D and Jewel Thief can compare notes and tag-team their rescue efforts. We are talking EPIC safari.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
AlohaMugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kind of a "love the one you're with" story, huh? Brilliant. That should keep him going for a few more days at the very least!
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What if she writes to the lad and says how great it was to see him in person for the first time and what a great dinner they had ( at a very romantic... i just can't imagine it, but something nice.. place), where he said that he will take the bag with jewels and put it in a local bank in a safety deposit box (well storage...). The Lads jaw will fall off, and his heart will start pounding really fast, mind racing with thoughts - ohh *ck no no no no no! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great progress Red, awesome bait!

Last edited by Super Model on Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought: go back to the first post in this thread, and then imagine how M's manicure must be looking by now.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, gave the lad a call:

http://media.putfile.com/Aug24Ike

Slap him and say you kept trying to call back but something was wrong..

Editing to change what I said - because Guineagirl had a better idea:

Quote:
Better to say she keeps getting a recording in French that says something about "corrrespondent Areeba" and "hor de la zone".

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh bless - didn't he sound happy to hear you!!! Very Happy Good work.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YES! Eliza, you are fantastic! Lad was so happy to hear from M's voice! Red, i think you can get him going a very long way! Twisted Evil
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: Eliza's post: Better not ask him why the recording said all international lines are busy, since M is supposedly calling him from inside Guinea.

Better to say she keeps getting a recording in French that says something about "corrrespondent Areeba" and "hor de la zone".
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Editing to change what I said - because Guineagirl had a better idea:

Quote:

Yes, and i can translate anything you like to french if you want. I speak and write perfect french.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza that was PERFECT! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to tee some more calls very soon, but i'll make sure the lad calls you next time.

Ok, well, that seemed to have the desired effect, he sounded very excited to hear your voice, poor mugu Laughing , here's an email he sent, but i'm not sure if it was before or after your call:

Quote:
Honey,

Please tell Madam D1allo To call Any of this Number,s coz my brother use to speak franch and he will help me locate you,this is the number,s 63353xxx or 64220xxx.

Ask Madam D1allo the Name of the Market where she sells and the kind of goods she is selling (i never said she sold anything!).

More so, if it will be possible for you to describe the house opposite the place you are staying and the houses on both side (no) , i think that will equally help us to locate the place with the help of some of our brothers here.

Honey I have been crying all Day and Night with my Brother I can,t eat or Sleep Please Remember the Oath We Took togetter Shocked Question and also Remember our unborn Baby Please Do as said to see me fast I really miss you and my baby.Please Take a Taxi to my Hotel Room,Hotel N1ger I will Care for Every Bills Please Do As I Said Okay,

I am Waiting For You.

Love You somuch,

time for more fun to begin, sit tight and enjoy the upcoming adventure!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.hoteldelniger.com/index.php?show=5

I don't know if this will help, but found a youtube vid of the Hotel del niger, it may help you describe it when you tell the lad you went there but couldn't find him

love this thread, it makes my day Very Happy
daiconharuko
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always take his advice and take a taxi.... only it doesn't take you where he wants you to go. You don't know where you are (maybe you fell asleep), you don't have money, the cab driver refuses to take you back and dumps you off. You might have to pay him in special services before getting out of the cab. *shrugs*
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing This thread is just a fount of evil suggestions! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
here's an email he sent, but i'm not sure if it was before or after your call

i'd say he had wrote the email before the call cuz i'm pretty sure he would have mentioned it in the email. He would've asked question about the bad call quality and etc..

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again, the lad is staying at the Hotel Niger in downtown Conakry, which is a brown urban flophouse, not the Hotel del Niger in the video.

The Hotel Niger is in a very central place so one would be unlikely to get lost on the way there. It would make more sense to say that when she gets near the hotel she sees suspicious men watching her. Also, she could run into trouble with some black market money changers who harrass her.

I am currently staying where I can't hear audio files, so I will look forward to finally hearing Eliza's call tomorrow!

Also, keep in mind that M doesn't know French so she wouldn't be able to make out exactly what the recording says. When you call the Areeba network, you frequently get a recording that says your correspondent is out of the service zone. This should piss him off because he's right in the capital!
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeahh - red and I went through that - he said I may be calling the hotel - and I can speak some french (not much) So I had thought of using it - but then quickly realized - OOPS I do not NEED to pretend to understand or be able to communicate in that language. LOL So, when I call Michelle ne parles pas le francais! J'habit dans les U.S. con le ambetant Bush. LOL (ummm I think con was a spanish word thrown in there - LOL I sometimes get French, Italian, and Spanish words all thrown together...lol) But I'm not so bad for a "full blooded" American. LOL I am only supposed to speak 'Merkin.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys, I'm going to send him an email today, he's been sweating it out over the weekend. In the meantime I have updated his travel map here:

Also, here are a couple of images of what the markets he wandered into might look like... the first is from conakry, the second is, well, from somewhere else Laughing but i love the way everyone is looking at the photographer like he/she is an alien... i imagine that is how 1k3 feels right now.

looks like a fun place huh! Wink

*UPDATE*

Ok, I just sent this to the lad, we'll see if this is the straw that breaks the camel's back:

m1ch wrote:
Baby,

It was so good to hear your voice baby, I could only hear you for a few seconds and then got disconnected, I kept trying to call and call but couldn't get through and kept getting a recording in French that says something about "corrresp0ndent ar3eba" and "h0r de la z0ne". I don't know what this means baby. I will keep trying again to reach you.

I have been looking for you everywhere. Madam D1allo and I spent the last two days scouring the city for you, we went what felt like everywhere there was to go. We went to all the M4riador's and to Hotel del N1ger and everywhere we could think of. When we got home to her place it had been ransacked, it was a disaster, luckily the children were out playing football at the time, but the place was a mess, someone knows about the jewels, or at least they know that there was something valuable there. Fat1matou was really upset, but thankfully she did not blame it all on me, she told me not to stay there as it is now far too dangerous and has now driven me to K4msar to stay with her cousin M4madou D1allo , I have a feeling that the men at the port might have been behind this or maybe someone paid them for information? I don't really know, but this is quite serious. I am worried about Madam D1allo, they are such caring and kind people, I think you would really like them too.

I have a small problem though baby, on the way to K4msar we were stopped at a roadblock by the military and I could not afford to pay the bribe they were asking when they took my papers! I didn't have any money and while Mrs. D1allo is very nice she didn't have enough either. They took my National Identification card and confiscated it saying that it was for someone named Hern1rette! I daren't give them my passport for fear of what they might do to me, but I really need that ID card because without it the embassy will not grant me access and I will not be able to travel safely as this is now british law. When you get to the roadblock please give the guards the $50 they were asking for, Madam D1allo says you need to ask for "le passeport d'Henr1ette" as they think they took my passcard (I had to lie to them to get through, they aren't very smart but they weren't playing around either). It is very important you do this baby as when we meet I need that ID to get me back with you to your home safely and then I can ask the embassy for help should we encounter any trouble, if you are travelling with me then they will help you too. I know how smart you are and I love you so much for it, I know you will find a way to make everything work out in the end.

Please come to me as soon as you can because this situation is really bad, I looked everywhere for you and was really sad that you did not find me even though we tried so hard to direct you to the D1allo's place. I am sure I will see you in the coming days, I know it with all my heart, I can feel you on my skin at night when I dream about you. The baby is ok, but I am getting weak with not eating very well and this rainy weather is quite overbearing, I am not used to this humidity. I love you baby. The jewels are safe, I have them clutched to my side as strongly as my love for you grows. I will see you soon.

Your love

For those wondering who Henr1ette is, she is the First Lady of Guinea... uh oh... Surprised

Let's see if we can get the lad off his arse and back into one of those horrific african "transports"!

This is what wikipedia has to say about Guinea's transport capabilities:

Quote:
The railway which used to operate from Conakry to Bamako in Mali has been abandoned. As of 2006, all travel within the country is now by automobile. There is air service, but only internationally. Most vehicles in Guinea are some 20 years old, and cabs are mostly any 4-door vehicle which the owner has designated as for hire. Locals, nearly entirely without vehicles of their own, rely upon these taxis (which charge per seat) and small buses to take them around town and across the country. Horses and donkeys are also found pulling carts, though this is primarily used to transport construction materials and lads.

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

If you've been following the adventures of 1k3 in his quest for jewels, a wife and glory then you will positively LOVE this email from the lad. I am not sure what it was in particular that we did, but it seems that the mugu is broken... Enjoy:

Quote:
Honey,

Is very Nice to hear your Voice and My baby also (wow Eliza how'd you let him hear the baby?! Shocked),I really believe that You and my baby is Alright also I believe that i will see you people Soon.I tried in calling you but the number wasn't shown on my phone to call back and i think that the phone you used was hide off by them so that i will not see the number to call back,

Honey I really believe that Madam d1allo is not very kind as you think (ermm... but you told me she was an angel...) coz Their is no other hotel N1ger in this conakry Now let me tell you what is going on Madam D1allo is playing A Game about you and your Bag so Thats why she took you to On Know place that is far from conakry which will make it more difficult for me to locate . kamsar is Very far from conakry and i can't locate the place The place you are is not a safe place okay. they are planing to get your bag and your life, Shocked (I promise you... he's creating all of this... i might have set the stage, but this lad is well and truly writing the play...)

Listen Now i want you to open your eyes and do as i directed you,I want you to act as if your having Womb Problem and tell the Evil Man Called M4madou D1allo As you stated to Take you to a White Doctor for check up and when you got there i want you to have a private talk with the Doctor and don't allow the Evil Man to stay over there with the Doctor then speak with the Doctor and tell him everything that is going on as i stated to you and ask him for a Favour to keep you with him or her and give me the Right Direction to the Doctor and his or her Phone Contact Number or Give Him my private contact Number 64762xxx or 63353xxx to Speak with me and Don't tell him anything about the Jewels? (paranoid much? Confused)

Honey I want you get your bag when going to the Hospital with the Evil Man Called M4madou D1allo incase if the evil man ask you something about why bringing the bag with you to the hospital just tell him that you have your Private Pad and Cloths to change over there in the Hospital,

Honey if you really want to save your life Please Please Please Do as i Said coz your life is in a very Big Danger now that is a Word of God By My Pastor In Nigeria,My pastor called me on phone in the morning and told me all this before i got your mail. However this number 63353xxx is a number of a brother called If3any1 his based in Guinee here and he can easily Help you in reaching Us.

Note , that the Hotel N1ger am talking about is Opposite Hamburger h1lls which is located in En V1lle Conakry with a Western Union Sign Board in front of the Building. (what a surprise Rolling Eyes )

Listen I want you to Know that God is in control and he will surely see us true No Matter what the Devil do he will make a way for us ok,

Honey Don't Worry Coz Nothing is going to happen to you and my baby Devil is a Lier in our Life Just Do as i Stated.

Finally i for got to tell a story that happened yesterday I receive a call from this number 64679xxx Named M4madou and he ask me to come around 4pm to pick you up then on my way to the direct place i waited and waited then i called back and the person give me a warning not to call back and switched off his Phone from me and that person is that Evil Man called M4madou D1allo. (i honestly have absolutely no idea what that is all about... perhaps he is making it up... but why!? otherwise, it's a bloody amazing coincidence...)

I will Keep searching for you and my baby i will not go back to Nigeria Until i see you and my Baby i have already Reported the Matter to the Guinee Television. Shocked (what!?)

Do as i said to save your life Now.

Love to hear from You Soon
Your husband.

Well... I don't really know what to say except... jump_4_joy jump_4_joy clapping clapping jump_4_joy LOL_sign

If you think you can hear a distant cackling and then a crash... that's me laughing my head off and falling off my chair! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See, I don't think he IS broken - that's what's so funny. He really, truly believes you are there (complete with Private Pads and Cloths. Ew). So what's the plan now M1ch3ll3 you heartless biatch Laughing

This lad is the gift that keeps on giving. And he hasn't run out of money yet. I wonder how much he borrowed from his Dad? I think he may have a LOT of lawnmowing chores to do when/if he ever gets back home.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he will dare go home when this is finished. Do they have mental asylums in Guinea?
This just gets better and better Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! The lad doesn't sound broken to me, but he does seem to be getting more desperate. It doesn't sound like he is catching on though and he seems to be ripe for more travel!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic