SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I might have blown this one....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It started out as a love scam but turned into one of the run of the mill help-me-get-my-inherited-money scams. Letter 11 had me questioning her reverend's character and after the lawyer told me he was UN registered but couldnt produce a registration number for me, my "love", l1nd4 M4b0u, admonishes me:
Quote:
Please dear withdraw that statement,do not attempt to do that do not bring course to yourself,that you are calling the Reverend a Wolfe in a sheep's cloth,what has he done to deserve this statement from you.Has he asked you for any money or have i even asked you for any money,i do not expect this from you.As long as i need your help and assistance,it should not be at the expense of my dignity or reputation.Please do not make me to look so cheap and common.You have volunteered to help me,i have not coerced you to do so even if you stop so far,i will not kill you neither will i be angry with you because i know that if God sanctions that you are going to help me,come rain,come sun,you will certainly help me,otherwise all our struggle and labor is in vain.
To prove to me that you want to help me,if you want some certain prove from the lawyer,what will stop you to put a mail or a call across to the lawyer and feel free to ask him those things that you are asking me or are you scared of the lawyer,he is a man like you.
Please my love do not make things difficult for me,you know that at my condition if really it concerns you i should pass through such stress.Please dear you have the contact of the lawyer ,you are very free to ask him anything.Please be plane and unequivocal to this matter so that i do not waste my whole time with you at the end you drop me.But remember that i might play an important role in your life one day,let not my condition make you to look down on me because problem is meant for man and it could happen to anybody irrespective of class or status.Some people lose their family on plane crash,motor accident,war as in my case,earth quake etc ,so it could happen to anybody.
Please i humbly wish to ask you to declare your intention my love
Hope to hear from you
Kiss

I couldnt let her get away with speaking to me like this! So I write back to her:
Quote:
Please, spare me. I HAVE tried contacting your good Reverend's suggested lawyer on more than one occasion and have yet to get an answer back from him. I have fired people from my company for exactly this kind of misbehavior!
To prove that YOU love me, you would have the Reverend ask the lawyer to respond to my requests.
You want me to declare my intentions, which I have on many an occasion yet YOU do not even bear me the courtesy of writing to me using my name! Just how many lovers do you have at that camp on the side? I want to know - are the reverend and lawyer ALSO your lovers? And just WHO is Mart1n R3my to you in all of this?
One thing I cannot tolerate in a love is deceit. You break my heart.

By the way, I got R3my's name from here - she never brought it up Wink did I kill the bait completely, though?

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you did, just open a new e-mail account, with a new character and a new "modality" and take another stab at l1nd4 M4b0u.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mention that you've had a change of heart and want to send her some money to help her out while the lawyer is working on the inheritance scam. She should fall back in love with you in no time Smile.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an orphan with oodles-of-cash-in-a-box scam running that turned into a romance scam. I am a vulnerable guy, want a woman with wide child bearing hiips for multitudes of children, etc. She sends photos of her wide hips, I drool, etc. She periodically breaks it off because "I am not helping", so I plead undieing love, willing to hire attorneys, mercenaries, etc, come retrieve her myself, and the game is back on.

All they need to hear is that there is potentially some money in you with their (bogus) name on it, a short WU xfer away....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's where we are at - I think we are still on...though I had to add a little twist by adding a new character.

She wrote back:

Quote:

Sometimes i wonder what you take me for,a prostitute or what that should make you to address me in such a manner.I have told you that despite that i am in need of your help that i have pride as a human being and also as a woman.All my hope has not lost because i know that God exists.What have i done to you that should warrant this kind of accusation from you,are you justified by the way you address me,is that the way you love.
You are beginning to accuse me of dating The Reverend and the lawyer,not to talk of your so called Remy Martins whom i neither know nor has heard the name for the first time just because i want you to help me.If i am your daughter will you do this to me,but because i am not your daughter nor in any way related to you that is the reason why you do not even watch choose word when addressing me because you take me to be a common and a beggar but thank God that i have never begged you anything like money before.Well my dear you have your will power and power to chose your diction because i can not chose your diction for you but have it at the bottom of your mind that man is God a man and it is not strange to help someone.
I have never ever done anything that will hurt you nor to break your heart and will never do anything that will do that to you.I want you to help me if you want but i will not coerce you to do so.If my condition has touched you,if i have found favor in your sight though you are not God,please i ask for your help.Remember that i have been with you all these days and asking for your help.
I am not dating anybody here ,my condition will not allow me to do that.I am going through a lot of emotional and psychological trauma as a result of the the incident that killed my family which put me in this condition.I will be obedient and humble to you after the end of this sorrow.I know that God things do not come easy and easy things are not good ,but remember that this is the time that i need you so much and this is the time that you have to prove that you love me.I will neither disappoint nor fail you.
I love you and wish to hear from you.
Kiss my beloved
Linda

And my new response:

Quote:
And did you ask the good reverend to find out why his lawyer has not responded to my requests yet? I do not know the reverend, have never seen a picture of him at all so I can only trust that you are not lying to me about who he is or he is not lying to YOU. Tell me how to trust you when you fail to even use my name in a single email?
And M4rtin R3my is a barrister who HAS shown me his UN registration certificate and told me that he would be more than happy to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath/support from the high court there in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in my name to enable the tranfer of your (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC to the account in my country. HE CONTACTED ME about this and I WANT TO KNOW HOW HE KNOWS YOU!! When I asked him what he knew and how he knew it, he told me that HE knows YOU INTIMATELY. Do you know what THAT means in MY country?
If you are seeing another man who happens to be a barrister, just TELL ME. If you insist we use your reverend's barrister, please ask him why he wont send me a copy of HIS UN registration certificate, because *I* have asked him in an email and he has NEVER responded back to me.
Hugs and kisses, no matter what the outcome is, I love you and want to make you mine!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That should keep the ball rolling!

I have kept my ball rolling by not responding, responding late, and then waiting. Eventually she writes, claiming she can't give me the photo I want, with the caption I requested. I put the brakes on. Then I offer to move heavan and earth.... and the ball rolls some more. It's been 6 weeks. Its good for another few weeks at least!

I go hot and cold, but when hot, I mention my wealth, which is considerable. Wheels get greased..... the ball rolls some more.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive been working on getting my lad off script lately...figured Id pull in some of the other characters that Ive read about here....
Suggestions welcome and if anyone has an email first contact letter from their barrister, would love it PMd to me as I figure I will send it to the good barrister as proof of him emailing me before when he contacts me with his wtf email. Wink

Quote:
Hello My dear Fr4nke,
I hope that you are fine?I do not know the joy and happiness you derive by insulting and hurting me,please tell me if it is an of fence to love you,please tell me if i am a gold digger,please tell me if i am loving one that does not love me,I am very surprise the way you use word on me,Please if that is how you treat women or how you were treating your late wife,you have to change because it is not fair.
You have to know that what ever you have is not by your power nor that you are more righteous than others rather because God has sanctioned it to be so,so let it not make you feel so proud or on top of the world because another person has been in a position higher than where you are now some decades ago.
I meet the lawyer yesterday when he visited the camp to see the Reverend and he said point blank that you have neither mailed nor call on him.Sometimes i wonder what it will, profit you to deceive me or to make me look like a beggar ,remember that this is a woman that you saying that you love and that you want her to be mother of your kids.Please Why not tell me off so that i will stop pestering on you.
I still love you ,i love your person,i do not like distrust and disrespect to humanity.I do not know Remmy Martins,i have never heard about him before and i do not think that he knows me.I am telling you this before God and man,so you have to believe me.
Hope to hear from you my dear Franke
Kiss
L1nda

And today's response is:

Quote:

Darling L1nda,
That's how I know your lawyer is a liar. I sent an email to him asking for his UN registration and he informed me that I have no standing to ask that of him. Do you think that maybe I should search the UN websites for this 4shman's credentials? Im a very busy man and barely have time to respond to your emails, let alone going on the word of a woman that is in such abominable circumstances that I can barely stand it a moment longer. Maybe this weekend, if I have not received a reply from your barrister, I will find the time to contact some of my UN friends to have them look for Ashman's registration to see if it is legit.

As I said before, M4rtin R3my is a barrister who HAS shown me his UN registration certificate and told me that he would be more than happy to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath/support from the high court there in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in my name to enable the tranfer of your (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC to the account in my country. HE CONTACTED ME about this and I WANT TO KNOW HOW HE KNOWS YOU!! When I asked him what he knew and how he knew it, he told me that HE knows YOU INTIMATELY. Do you know what THAT means in MY country?
If you are seeing another man who happens to be a barrister, just TELL ME. If you insist we use your reverend's barrister, please ask him why he wont send me a copy of HIS UN registration certificate, because *I* have asked him in an email and he has NEVER responded back to me.

My love to you, linda
Fr4nke

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic