SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sometimes you just have to say - EH ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really must pick a higher class of scammer to molest - but how can I resist such crap ? Very Happy

Quote:
ATTENTION
I AM AN ANGOLAN DESSIDENT LIVE IN LIBARY,SINCE REBELS
DESTROYED OUR PEACEFULL AND RICH COUNTRY I INHERITED SOME OF MY FATHER and MOTHER S PRECIOUS ASSETS AS HIS FIRST AND ELDEST SON AFTER THE DEATH OF MY PARENTS .

It took me ten minutes to work out that he wasn't holed up in the non-fiction section of his local book depository, but living in Liberia. Rolling Eyes This could be hard work - but evil.

If he's a dissident, then by a process known as logic (clearly not a subject on his school curriculum) then he's the bleedin' rebel.

Quote:
.........AND THESE THE NAMES Of PRECIOUS STONE THAT I HAVE ,DIAMOND,ALMROAD,BLUE SKY,GREEN THOMALING,RED GAMET,BLACK THOMALING AND EMATHIRD.

I think even the Three Wise men would have received a good butt kicking if they'd turned up with handfuls of Thomalings, Red Gamets and a pile of Emathird. What the heck's he on about ?

If you want to try and have a conversation with him, he's here [email protected]

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant...!!! Laughing

ALMROAD = Emerald
GAMET = Garnet ?
EMATHIRD = Amethist?

I don't have the remotest idea what Thomalings could be but I bet they're really sparkly.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's got any Emafourth I might be interested

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Thomalings" are probably Tourmalines.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
"Thomalings" are probably Tourmalines.

Must admit that I am still none the wiser, but a colleague reliably informs me that Tourmalines are indeed a semi precious stone. Very Happy

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I thought.
Also, I think 'emathird' is meant to be emerald, 'almroad' perhaps amethyst, and maybe 'blue sky' is sapphire. Though if he actually has some favourable troposphere going begging, I'm in!
Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet in amongst that lot he must have some Kryptonite Twisted Evil - red or green I don't mind.

If I can get free from the mass Lotto Lad bait long enough I'll teach him some new and peculiar English grammar whilst I'm at it.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kryptonite would be good. I might see if he has any Magicite on him, I need it to take down Kefka.... Twisted Evil

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i love this guy so much already... email sent! Very Happy clapping

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer

Ask if he get get some Jagger - an ancient Rolling Stone.. Rolling Eyes

The Lying Dutchman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure he isn't selling fish?
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do not accept kermitsurencomiim.

--J.D.

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr J Cooper, manager of Cooper's Crystals (Dealer of crystals, fine stones and gems) has offered him $140k per stone, assuming they meet his as yet unspecified criteria. Is that too much? too little?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he really is in a library, he should be able to look up the correct spellings....

Gomer, seriously, demand Dilithium! He really ought to have access to some.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
demand Dilithium!

Blimey Bruin, he's never going to be able to spell that...!! Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had a chance. I can see I'll be the last one in.

He'll think he's developed the world's most deadly script Laughing

Now THAT is funny.

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GP... see if he has Naquada... or (the unstable) Naquadria... all rebels need weapons...

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too funny. The black and green thom-ma-lings remind me of my father. To him every thing was a thing-a-ma-gig. Laughing I wonder if he has some red thingamagigs for sale?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
madhatter73
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could really use some of those dilithium crystals.

How mush is my % of that $2 Millions Dollars in one years? - Mus@ Tundre

i cannot repply your email again and i will put your email to sparm as from now you *DELETED* ashole. - denn1s fr@nk
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be asking for Folgers Crystals...

E-mail sent.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.........AND THESE THE NAMES Of PRECIOUS STONE THAT I HAVE ,DIAMOND,ALMROAD,BLUE SKY,GREEN THOMALING,RED GAMET,BLACK THOMALING AND EMATHIRD.

Sounds like the little packs of colorful pills sold for a quarter per hit out of battered machines in men's bathrooms...usually advertized for "natural male enhancement." The pills don't work, er, I mean...I've never tried them...somebody just told me about...oh, never mind. Laughing

"You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mister President." The British idiot, Piers Morgan, commenting on Prez Bush's spill, but who recently suffered broken ribs and other injuries after falling off his Segway scooter. I love it...
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone ask him for crystal meth yet?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blue Sky for me for sure Laughing Maybe he ment blue topaz possibly? got to ask for pic's Twisted Evil fly email fly Laughing
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Diamonds
Almandine (is a garnet)
Blue Sky is Turquoise, aka Sky Stone
Green Tourmaline
Red Garnet
Black Tourmaline
Emerald

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I kept thinking, "Who's on first?"

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic