SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Westpac Bank - not a class effort.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:

logo
Dear Westpac Internet Bank customer,
Due to recent hardware failure and partial loss of information we decided to
review our database to prevent security problems.

Please take a few minutes out of your time to review your account
information, you will not run into any further problems and your account
will not be suspended.
Follow the link below:

Click [1]here

Thank You, Westpac Bank Support Department
--
Please do not reply to this confirmation email as your response will not be
received.
Email ID 88S4S1

References

1. file://localhost/home/cmf3/tasks/badger_au_2r/a3j8zT/
http://online.westpac.com.au.form2700.com/esis/Login/SrvPage/

Someone wasn't paying attention in phishing class...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this one look more professional?

This one came in today.

I am not up on this type of scam but I do understand the basics.

Quote:
Dear Commonwealth Bank Member,

Due to recent activity, we will suspend any activity on your account in order to allow us to investigate this matter further. If you believe that this action may have been taken in error, or, if you feel that your account may have been tampered with, please respond to this message so that we can provide additional information and work with you to resolve this issue .Go to link below and login to your account:

Commonwealth Bank Account Verification

After responding to the message, we ask that you allow at least 24 hours for the case to be investigated. Emailing us before that time will result in delays. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and we would like to thank you for your cooperation as we review this matter.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of Commonwealth Bank policy to represent oneself as another Commonwealth Bank user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. Commonwealth Bank is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Regards,

Commonwealth Online Personal Banking

� Commonwealth Bank of Australia 2007 ABN 48 123 123 124

And the fake bank link.

Take a look at the help link, not very helpfull

http://www.commbank-inetbank.com:80/bankmain/update/

I have spent my limited baiting days mostly in the romance forum so I dont really know where to start and I am not ready to learn just yet.

If one of you fine Banking scam pros would like to have a go at getting this closed down before it catches someone out I would appreciate it.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic