SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad sends me a warning against 419! -now with more warnings!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I chopped my own dollar and pretended to doing business with another scammer, and my lad sends me this:

Quote:
HEY FRANK ALL THIS IS JOKE ,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS ALL ARE FRAUD,WE ARE SCAM ARTIST AND FRAUDSTERS,WE ARE FUSTRATED AFRICAN WHO DO NOT HAVE HOPE IN LIFE,ANY MEANS OF LIVELY HOOD,PLEASE STOP ANY COMMUNICTION AND PAYMENT TO EITHER USMAN KAMAL OR ALITONOU ABRAHAM WE ARE ALL GANGS I MEAN SCAM ARTIST HERE IN AFRICA,IF YOU SEND ANY MORE MONEY YOU WILL BE IN GREAT DEBT ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE,THE MONEY YOU SEND NEVER REACH BNK OF FRIC,IT WENT INTO OUR POCKET,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO SUCH FUND EXISTING IN BANK OF AFFRICA,WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ROAD TO BANK OF AFRICA,TALKLESS OF BEEN A MANAGER,I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU TO SAVE YOU FROM GREAT DEBT,FRANK VISIT THIS SCAM SITE AND KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT, WWW.419BITTENUS.COM, FRANK DO NOT ALLOW ALITONOU ABRAHAM TO CONVINCE YOU,BECAUSE HE WILL DO TO GET MORE MONEY FROM YOU,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT USMAN KAMAL IS JUST A LESS THAN HIGH SCHOOL LEVER,BUT YOU CAN SEE HOW I CONVINCE YOU THAT THE FUND EXIST AND YOU FELL FLAT TO MY SUPERIORITY AND HOW MATURE MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS,WE CAN EVEN CONVINCE A PRESIDENT OF A NATION,I HAVE SAVED YOU FROM HUGE DEBT.AM ADVICING YOU TO QUIT GAMBLING OR YOU WILL END UP COMMITING SUICIDE.THAT ALL,BUY

I guess he just cant stand the thought of another lad making money Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy

Last edited by FiveForces on Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU FELL FLAT TO MY SUPERIORITY AND HOW MATURE MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS

That is a priceless quote. You have to sig that.

Quote:
WE CAN EVEN CONVINCE A PRESIDENT OF A NATION

Looks like the guy from the thread is bragging.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it may make the sig line Laughing . I'm going to try and convince him to run a recovery scam now...

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
madhatter73
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one similar this morning...

Quote:
Boloved friend in the Lord, the bottom line of this unsolicited letter to you is to get you file in an application to claim this deposit as an associates/ appointed beneficiary of the deposit by Late Mrs.Davids to this bank for our mutual benefit.

If you are willing and confident of yourself to handle/ go in for this claim, please indicate your interest to me so that I will give you directives on how to file in an application for the claim of this deposit.

Further arrangement will be contained in my subsequent letter of acknowledgement to you. Note that, this is not a do or die affair as you have every right to decline this proposal if you are not comfortable with its nature considering the amount of 419/ scam letters going around from different parts of the world.

How mush is my % of that $2 Millions Dollars in one years? - Mus@ Tundre

i cannot repply your email again and i will put your email to sparm as from now you *DELETED* ashole. - denn1s fr@nk
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it a Honesty day in Lagos ? Can't believe my own eyes ... that quote MUST be in your sig, FF. Laughing

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of the time my lad found out that I was seeing another Nigerian and kept telling me that all Nigerians were criminals Very Happy

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
markmywords
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my lad give me 3 different email address;s one for him and then the lawyer and now the secretary haha and poor old "joan" is confused because sha cant open the attachment that i never sent hahaha O.o

I wonder what there average IQ is ? ass oon as my bait gets better i'll start a thred Very Happy but going by how well you guys have done def wont be as good...haha i had to find nigeria on the map haha.

Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

markmywords wrote:
I wonder what there average IQ is ?

Their (!) IQ is as high as the average, let's say, American IQ.

markmywords wrote:
haha i had to find nigeria on the map haha.

That's below average. I hope.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
markmywords
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well we do things different here down under Very Happy

I think global warming maybe having an effect on the way you think Wink

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads are really concerned about me getting scammed today. I told another one of my lads that I'd sell my car to pay the couriers fees. Then I told him I have a buyer, but he's in Spain and wants to pay by cheque Wink , and he says:

Quote:
We can't wait for that, okay? let him go to hell. seek for a buyer within the country, beware of fraudlent check, okay? Most of them send fraudlent check, tell him off the deal. You'd surely get someone else. But I think you should try and raise the money from your freinds, 970 should not be a problem. We do not have to wait for the car, let it be in market while you still try other source to raise the 970 okay? Talk to your friends, tell them you'd pay back by next week week, okay?
Regards

Fraudulent cheques, what could he be talking about?!

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It should be noted, for newbies who might be reading this thread, that there ARE legitimate warnings! If you are not sure, post it on 419eater and let the more experienced baiters review it.

If you are sure it is legitimate, answer "I am a baiter" so that the warners will not be put to further effort trying to re-warn you.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my contribution, from an email received 15 August:

Quote:
ny way i do not know of your contract that you are talking about as some of these offers are not certain, we even arrested two nigerians who used the name of our bank on the same contract and presently they are serving for 21 years in prison. and i really want you to be carefull with people you are dealing with because i will not be happy if you fall as a victim.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See, some of the lads can be so helpful....... Rolling Eyes

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what would happen if I told one of my current pets that I need to hurry up and complete the transfer of the inheritance money so that I can use it to pay the courier fees on a trunk-box that my dear friend in Lagos is sending me 100% risky free? Shocked Laughing Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell your lad another guy from the fake gang gave you the oga's home address because they cut him out of the money, then kicked him out of the gang for being too stupid and lazy.
Say he can keep 50% of what he recovers, if he is prepared to go and get it back for you. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
AM ADVICING YOU TO QUIT GAMBLING OR YOU WILL END UP COMMITING SUICIDE.THAT ALL,BUY

what a wonderful way to end an email... i love it! LOL_sign

That's one of the better confessions i've seen on here. I particular like the part about convincing presidents, like Uncle Ned said, perhaps word is getting around about the You-know-what performance. That said... i'm pretty sure the king of tonga fell for a 419 scam: http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Fears-Tongas-king-victim-of-conmen/2005/11/02/1130823270854.html

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just decided to bait this guy as the king of a nation.... Very Happy

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy

Last edited by FiveForces on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I suggest you're the Emperor of Phaic Tăn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaic_T%C4%83n

Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Nice...I think I can rule there...

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen this a few times (lost count) and I'm still amazed by it. Honour among thieves? Riiight! I'm honestly glad I'm not a criminal - you really can't trust anybody these days!

I think what amazes me most is that even though they'll rat on each other or anyone else (because they want you to themselves) and admit that they're nothing but petty scammers, they still think so blasted highly of themselves! The "my superiority", "mature English" et al just kills me. I'm still laughing over here. The "president of a nation" thing... well that would depend on which president of which nation, so I'll leave that one alone.

Izzit just me, or has anybody else here ever wanted to grab their mugu right by the lads and say "just who in the $*(&# do you think you are"? Yes I know it would break the burn rule, but it's so tempting sometimes.

Anyway, great confession FiveForces. bow_down And thanks for a much-needed laugh!
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of my favourite lads title their initial email to me along the lines of:-

DEAR BELOVED - A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (THIS IS NOT A SCAM)

Sorry - too good to pass up there............

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad really doesnt want his phoney rival getting any more money out of me Laughing

I sent him a mail back saying he was talking rubbish, I didnt believe it and "nice try", and got this: (Alitonou is my fake lad)

Quote:
my frank don't be a fool,am just saving you from everlasting debt,listen to me very carefully we are all fraudsters here in burkina faso,all the certificates you received are all fake,mr frank let my tell you something belive it or not,i want you to know the reason why am revealing our secret to you today is because the money you send did not reach bank of africa,it went into alitonou pocket,and he want to eat the money alone,so that is why am revealing our secret to you,and i want you to know that there is no body call alitonou abraham or usman kamal,we don't even know were bank of africa is here,we are all fraudster?the money you sent to us the refused to give me my share,we are all frauster,all your money is going into private pocket,as am writing you,am so call usman kamal,and both usman kamal and i do not work in the bank of afrrica,we are all frauster,frank go through this www.419bittenus.com.and you will see our procedure of working,frank don't be a fool forever,you will end up been in great debt.

So then I told him that I'm not even going to look at that 'fake' website he sent, and got this:

Quote:
FRANK YOU ARE NOVICE,in africa we call you mugu,I WANT YOU TO VIEW YOUR ATTACHMENT TO SEE HOW OUR FRAUSTER SUCH AS so call ALITONOU ABRAHAM WILL USE TO FINISH YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY AND COMPLETEly EMPTY YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.AM USMAN KAMAL BUT THAT IS MY SCAM NAME AND ALITONUO IS NOT HIS NAME,I HAVE MY REAL NAME LIKE WISE ALITONOU.NOW THOSE DOCUMENT I HAVE ATTACHED TO YOU THaT WHAT THEY will YOU TO FRAUD YOU and drain your bank account,they will be giving you bill step by step,YOU BEEN A COMPLETE FOOL,YOU ARE SO GREEDY,YOU WANT TO USE $300 to claim $25million,if it was so,every body will be a rich man,even they money is real,if it get to you,you european will kill us when even at the airp�rt in your country?so we are not fool,view those document,so call alitonuo will approve you and as you to get those certificates and they will ask you to contact the lawxyer to get thoise certificates and those document are made by us whom are fraudster,they are fake,if you need more,i can forward it to you for more prove,frank i want you to know that so call alitonuo is the lawyer and the sametime working in the so call bank,he will answer both,like wise me so call usman,i can answer different call at the same time,no error.you can call me so that i will deliver you more from the hands of fraudster so call alitonuo.Frank i want you to know to know that the money $350 you sent,it was i that suppose to eat the money,but alitinou was fast enough to capture,we are all fraudster,i want you to know that as an writing,we are fighting now over the money you send,they spend,finaly frank if you want to get whom so call alitonou is,ask him that both of you should have life chat on the MSN OR YAHOOMESSENGER,ASK HIM TO SEND YOU HIS PICTURE,SO THAT WHEN BOTH OF YOU ARE HAVING LIFE CHAT,HE WIIL PUT ON THE WEBCAN,YOU WILL NOW KNOW WHETHER IS THE SAME PERSON YOU SAW ON THE PICTURE OR NOT,PLEASE I HAVE HELPED YOU FROM GREAT DEBT,NEVER YOU MAIL ME AGAIN,I HAVE PEOPLE TO SCAM,I DO NOT HAVE JOB.

Baiting a scammer who is trying to stop you getting scammed is great Laughing

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole things is so touching.... really...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
swordfish
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he want to eat the money alone

The binge and purge life of a bulimic mugu.

419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, Five Forces bow_down

We just learnt something about lad psychology today. They will rather

come clean and destroy the operation than let another lad chop the dollar.

There's gotta be a way to use that against them.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic