SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First slap -> Groveling lad(ette)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first real bait is entering its third month. The mugu ("Rose", but on phone calls to SomethingFishy, clearly a lad) believes her payment is held up because I've been forced to abandon my successful brothel in Massachusetts to escape an obsessive client who happens to be Chief of the Boston Police. I'm hiding in Baltimore with drug dealers and can't make payment because of gang warfare and a police crackdown. Obsessive Boston chief now has many friends hunting for me. My only remaining friend Avon B@rksdale (SomethingFishy) got mugged and beaten trying to get to an MG office with Rose's cash. At great risk, Avon sent the cash but is now back in hospital. What does Rose have to say about our plight?

Quote:
Subject: THIS IS HORRIBLE!!

Still not have recieved the MTCN NUMBER.
Could you plz reach-out to the guy and retrieve the number from him and sent it across immediately.

This is horrible !

Time for my first slap!

Quote:
Horrible? What is the matter with you sister? You have a lot of nerve saying it's horrible that you don't have your money. I'm being hunted like a rabbit, my only protection now are drugs dealers and gangsters, my friend was robbed and attacked because he was carrying money to send to YOU, and you think your situation is "horrible"? I never imagined that you could be so selfish and thoughtless. I am wondering now if I should take my money and use it for a flight to California. Then I would be rid of these stupid cops, these criminals, and of your nagging.

I want you to call Mr. Avon RIGHT NOW and apologize to him for your thoughtlessness. Then he might still give you the transfer number.

I had my doubts, but I guess I've set up a good relationship. Behold the groveling:

Quote:

Subject: PLEASE I AM VERY SORRY IF I HAVE TOUCHED YOUR SENSITIVE PART.

Dear L***.

Sorry! that is not what I meant, I was just visualizing what could hold Mr. Avon not to take my calls even when I called him on several occassion.
However, I sincerely appologise to you if my utterance has injured your heart and put you in a bad state. Please it is not what I mean by using the word horrible. It is just the situation that I was trying to qualify with the adjective horrible! and not the scenerio that you are facing at the moment.

At any rate, I am not a sadist and we have come a long way, we are now like a soul-mate and I firmly believed that our relationship will stand the test of time.

Please dont take it too far, Like I said in my previous mail, if you can retrieve the MTCN NUMBER from Mr Avon and send same to me that will save me some of the hazzles I have gone through trying to get that from him.

I repeat Sister B****, I am sorry for the calamity that befailed your friend in the course of trying to get the money to me.

Again, I am like a novice about the true position of things right now with you. But I will like to assure you that God almighty is right there for and he will cover you with the precious blood of Jesus as no weapon fashioned against you by your detractor will prosper.

Go and mark it the criminals and the stupid cops will never get on you as they are chicken chasers chasing you in vain.

It is my fervent hope that my appology will be treated with dispatch which you are noted for.

Thank you for all your effort and commitment to this noble cause.
Yours Sincerely and respectfully,

Sister Rose.

She touched my sensitive parts? Eeew! And all the while reminding me to get the MTCN. To be honest, I've completely forgotten what the "noble cause" is, but it doesn't seem to matter at this point.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Go and mark it the criminals and the stupid cops will never get on you as they are chicken chasers chasing you in vain.
Laughing That's sig material if ever I saw it.
Very good english for a lad!

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget California. USA is too risky, you gotta go stay with sistah rose. Don't forget to pack the MTCN with your travel gear. Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE I AM VERY SORRY IF I HAVE TOUCHED YOUR SENSITIVE PART.

I think this is even better sig material. Laughing It would be great if your response was entitled, "RE: DON'T EVER TOUCH MY SENSITIVE PART AGAIN!!!!111!!1!!!"

Ewww!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ivor: Thanks for the tip, sig done. The vastly improved English leads me to believe this is another levelman; I wonder if the original Rose got a beating?

@Ginch: You read my mind. I'm trying to lead Sister Rose in that direction. I'm sure she'd love to put up a fugitive Ukrainian-born dominatrix, particularly if she's fabulously wealthy.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE I AM VERY SORRY IF I HAVE TOUCHED YOUR SENSITIVE PART

I am dying laughing here........that really is classic! Razz Razz Razz

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
bat^freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe. The OP is my mentee. So I wish him the best of luck in his devious plans. Twisted Evil

Dead Banks: Canada x1
Other Scam Websites: Tsunami United States x1 Phishing United States x1 Mortar x13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic