SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

pr0ve1D.net (BETA) [Mugu timewaster] - now with US number

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These last few days I've been making a little system for wasting these mugu's time. At the moment its in the beta stage so theres likely to be bugs - but I'm showing it here to get feedback so tell me what you like, what you dislike, etc.

Essentially its the same idea as I7V5, you would tell the mugu that due to a new law in whichever country ur character resides, it is essential that before any WU or MG transfer can take place - he proves his ID on the pr0ve1D.net service. So the mugu's is forced to answer questions, along with scrolling maths capchas, all whilest on the phone listening to annoying on hold music (wasting his money on the phone bill), as after every question, the mugu has to type in his 50 digit verification code into the telephone, before he gets a return code to type into the website, before he can move onto the next question. It sounds quite complicated but it really isn't.

PLEASE DO NOT USE IT ON ANY MUGU'S AT THE MOMENT.

Note, everything is WIP so expect it not to work!

To test it out go here: http://82.43.185.18:8080

To start with, click on the Verify ID link, and type in the following code:
(20507281516924270446375136406859366705007966157034) without the brackets. That will allow you to set up your own test. Then once you have filled out the form you will receive 2 codes, use the first to try out the mugu experience, and the second to look at the stats and see how well your mugu is doing.

WARNING: When testing the mugu experience, you will have to ring a UK based number [edit] or US based - (+1) 641 612 8642 [/edit]. They are standard local rate numbers but still could be expensive if called from abroad. I would recommend Skype if you do call from abroad to ring it cheaply.

so yeh, tell me what you think, and whether you think it would be useful.

Last edited by MrMe on Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the concept of having a "generic" system that is not tied to WU or MG the way McDuck's is (don't get me wrong McD love your system!)... but I have plenty of lads that will NOT make a call to the UK or anything international that WILL spend lots of time answering stupid questions on the internet.

Also I hope that you have a system where it will e-mail the baiter the question and answers as McDuck's does. It is fabulous to read some of their stupidity.

Thanks for putting this out there, I think it has a TON of potential.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

When you create register your mugu you get a code which if you type in, on the Verify ID page, will take you to a special page which will give you the stats of what your mugu has been doing - and it has a link there which will give you a list of questions and the answers of the mugus - that could be easily changed to email the baiter aswell.

I'm pretty new to all this so I don't have much experience, but a large portion of the ones I have contacted have insisted on me providing a phone number - thats what made me think that they didn't mind ringing that much. But see what you mean about them not wanting to ring international numbers - especially for extended periods of time.

The main reason for the phone system was to waste their time. It takes a surprisingly long time to type in a 50 digit number - so I'll have a look and see whether I can get any numbers in nigeria.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMe:

Don't get me wrong, if they want to call I am all for it. It wastes their time and money!

Most of the lads in the bait ask you for your number just to make you get used to doing what they say. Also they will try to call you to talk you into whatever their little scheme is. So if it advances the bait they will try it. Staying on for long periods of time probably not so much.... BUT on the other hand what do I know?

Give it a try! I'd not get a number in Nigeria as a lot of lads are from elsewhere too.

The 1TV5 system is such that it wastes the lads time pretty darn good. If you can get them to call and waste time and money awesome.

When I have some more time I'll play with the site a bit, but being a US based baiter I won't call the UK number due to the cost Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see what you mean - I had a look and all I could find was UK, US and a few random european countries numbers. I've added a US number for people in the US to try it out, but for me the quality was reduced? maybe because I was doing it with VOIP - i dunno.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It sounds quite complicated

That's what I like to hear!

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting timed out.

In either 1TV$ or this I'd like to see an e-mail go to the lad telling him he has a verification code pending his attention from the service...just a thought.

I really like the added service. Thanks for your effort.

"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connection timeout, too.

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry - went to sleep and turned off the computers Sad

@sellingrich: yeh - the email idea was definately gonna be part of it.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got off the phone with a guy I've been stringing along for 2 weeks. I've been chumming him and stroking him very nicely on a check mule deal for $98K where he wants me to send 4500 WU and 4500 MG, the balance via bank to bank(sent to alan), I've been putting him off by telling him that the fees are gonna eat him alive, just let me hang on to the money for a couple months and the interest will pay for his fees, but NNNOOOOOO!!!! he has to have his money right now. So I do the ole 1TV$, and INSTANTLY get a panicked phone call "Sir, that service is too long and the number only flashes for 1 second, please, we must find another way!" It seems he has been put through the ringer a time or two. So I went through all the possible fixes, reload his software, slow down his internal PC clock, de-clock his video card, call the cust dis-service number...he says he will get back to me.
An alternative tool would come in handy.
This lad's alias is

sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in:

" Please i will need you to contact them ,so they can give you the MTCN number so that i can collect the funds tomorrow.I have tried calling 1TV$ on phone but i have been kept on hold for a very longtime .Please get in contact with them to give you the MTCN number .Ihope to hear from you .

James Cook. "

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic