SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My (2nd) scambaiting so far

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pig
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This time it's a Nigerian scam. Me in blue scammer in green

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,

LAGOS-NIGER

ATTEN: ***

I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL IN REGARDS TO YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT FORWARDED TO MY OFFICE FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA REVENUE OFFICE FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT.I AM PROFFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN). YOU CAN VISIT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS LIST ON OUR WEBSITE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME AND MY ACTIVITIES.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS PAYMENT IS VALID AND IS REFLECTED IN OUR SYSTEM, I HAVE ENSURED THAT YOU RECIEVE YOUR FUND THROUGH CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT ACCEPTED AND PAYEABLE TO YOU. I ADVICE YOU TO COPERATE WITH ME AND LISTEN TO MY ADVICE AS THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LAPSES OR MIS-DIRECTION OF YOUR FUND DUE TO YOUR INABILITY OF YOU TO CO-OPERATE WITH ME WHO IS IN-CHARGED AS THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF(CBN).

I CAN NOT VIVIDLY EXPLAIN HOW THIS PAYMENT WAS GENERATED OR ACRUED TO YOU AS I AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO DO SO BUT WAS INFORMED THAT A CONTRACT WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WAS EXECUTED IN YOUR FAVOUR BY A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR WHO AT THE TIME OF EXECUTION DID NOT RECIEVE HIS CONTRACT PAYMENT.

WHEN THIS PAYMENT NOTIFICATION WAS FORWARDED TO MY HUMBLE OFFICE, I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT THROUGH A CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT PAYABLE TO YOU WHICH WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP AS SOON AS YOUR DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT IS CONCLUDED.

THEREFORE, AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THE DRAFT FOR CONFIRMATION PAYMENT YOU ARE TO PROCEED TO ANY BANK OF YOUR CHOICE FOR PAYMENT.WHILE WE BACK IT UP THROUGH OUR TELEX TRANSFER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE SYSTEM FROM OUR OFFICE HERE.

ALSO, YOU WILL RECIEVE TWO DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH THE DRAFT THAT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY BREACH OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY POLICIES.

I WILL NEED YOU FOR FOR MORE ADVICE AND CLEARIFICATIONS.
REGARD.

PROF. CHARLES C. SOLUDO. ...

Hi Charles,
I am willing to help you out, could you please explain more and tell me what I have to do?
David

A very small ID and passport picture are attached to next email
ATTEN: ***

KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHMENT AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

CALL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CONTACT TELE: 234-803-457-3800

REGARD

PROF CHARLES C. SOLUDO

Hi, I didn't recieve any attachments could you resend them please? Could you also reply in lower case letters rather than capitals as it can be hard to read? Thanks

ATTEN: Miss Young

I AM RESENDING THE ATTACHMENT FILE I WILL LIKE YOU TO DOWNLOAD IT CAFEFULY AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION THAT IS MAD IN THE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FILE THAT I ATTACHED.

REGARD

PROF CHARLES C SOLUDO

Hi Charles, before I give you my details, could I have some other form of ID from you other than a very small passport picture? Perhaps you could send a picture of yourself holding a sign with a pass phrase on it so I know it's you?

Picture of him talking to someone attached to this email
THIS IS MY PICTURE. SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AFTER SENING THE MONEY AND ATTACH THE PAYMENT SLIP.

Then he sends this
ATTEN: ***,
THE PICTURE I ATTACHED WAS MY PICTURE WHEN I WAS TAKING WITH ONE OF OUR FINICAIL BUSINESS PARTNER ABOUT HELPING YOU GET YOUR FUND AS YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOU ASK FOR, SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO GO RIGHT NOW TO ANY WESTERN UNION BRANCH AND SEND THE MONEY NOW VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SO THAT YOUR DRAFT CAN BE DELIVED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

AS YOU KNOW THAT PAYMENT INFORMATION WAS IN THE FILE I ATTACHED IN THE LAST MAIL BUT IF YOU STILL WANT ME TO RECOMFARMED IT, THIS IS IT BELOW.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

RECIVER NAME: BENSON EDWARD

ADDRESS : LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION : WHAT COLOUR?

ANSWER: BLUE

AMOUNT: $500

MTCN:

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY ATTACH THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND THE MTCN AND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO THIS OFFICE EMAIL BOX AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

CALL ME 234-803-457-3800

REGARD

PROF CHARLES C SOLUDO

Hi, just so I know the picture is really you, I want you to have another photo taken but holding a sign saying SHEEPSHAGGER (this is a local term meaning "trust"). After I receive this I will be willing to go to my local branch and send the money.
nb You can call me David
Pig
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting for his reply now, you don't think it was too soon to try and get a "trophy" pic out him do you?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is a nice lad he'll provide one, send him this to "prove" it's normal here http://www.newsignstandard.com/ and send him a nice one that you photo shopped together for him Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks that site should come in handy. It wasn't created by anyone here specifically for this purpose was it? lol
Pig
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a picture from him which has mspaint written all over it.

ATTEN: ***,

I HAVE WRITING WHAT YOU ASK ME TO WRITE AFTER THIS ANY QUESTION YOU ASK MAY NOT BE ANSWER I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE MMONEY AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

BEST REGARD

PROF CHARLES C SOLUDO

My reply:

I politey asked you a simple request to send a picture of yourself holding a sign containing my pass phrase (SHEEPSHAGGER) which you did not do. To prove I am serious please have a look at this website which explains this practice: http://www.newsignstandard.com/

This should take no more than a few minutes and will provide a solid proof of ID to me and allow me to continue business and get the money sent. Please do not send any altered pictures as it only wastes your own time as well as mine and ensure it is of a reasonable size and not too small.

I hope to hear from you soon,
David

Wonder if he will reply back after this one, looks like this has potential to get interesting Very Happy and how rude of him to keep addressing me by my email name rather than the name I gave him
Pig
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply yet, I think I might have lost him. He usually replies very quickly just a couple of hours, which gives me the impression several people are using that address.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're pushing too hard, just let him catch his breath, you seem to eager to get rid of your money, give him a day rest and then play it real slow. I never send them an answer the same day, they have to learn some patience. When they insist I reply the same day day I get a "virus" and don't respond for a few days. Twisted Evil They are trying to make a living with it, I'm just having fun. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic