SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*** LAST REPROB8 EATER VAN NOW AVAILABLE! ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to a very generous member, we have had a final R8 van donated to us to auction off. The previous two did really well, so I hope that this will generate as much interest. The van is in the same condition as the previous two (photos of the previous two for example purposes below) being in a mint and unopened state.

Blurb from the previous auction follows:

If you would like to get your hands on this future treasure, make your friends green with envy and have the opposite sex falling at your feet, all you have to do is drop me a Private Message with your bid for this van.

All bids/names will be kept confidential. When you make your bid you will be told if it is the high bid and also if/when you are outbid and by how much.

A lot of work has been put into the Eater vans, and to quote the creator himself:

Quote:
Each die-cast metal van had the wheels removed, was stripped of its original paint, sanded, masked, sprayed with a coat of primer, then 2 coats of white paint. I shrunk the images, printed them on water-slide decal paper, placed them on the vans, then gave them 2 coats of high-gloss sealer. I would say all the vans took about 60 hours to make, plus the added expense of massive doses of vicodin to keep me focused and able to ignore any outside distractions!

All proceeds of this auction will go directly to the upkeep of this site, and therefore by default, more scammer misery.

Here are the pictures (please note, the unpackaged van is mine, and is not for sale!):

PLEASE NOTE:

Payment can only be accepted via Paypal to our official donations address: [email protected]

THIS AUCTION WILL END ON SATURDAY 25TH OF AUGUST

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.

Last edited by Shiver Metimbers on Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked OK, fess-up, who is the ungrateful slouch who parted with that priceless piece of memorabilia???????????????

starstarstarstar
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not me..I love my lorry way too much to part with it. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
OK, fess-up, who is the ungrateful slouch who parted with that priceless piece of memorabilia???????????????
Maybe you should ask whose wife/mother/girlfriend put the hard word on them when they saw a little piece of your cuddly personality arrive at home. Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have mine, and there is no way I am parting with it. Shocked Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a few more hours left folks! Thanks to all the bidders so far.

EDIT: Auction now closed. Congrats to our latest winner!

Shiver's scammer trophies.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic