SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now if only someone at the hotel could tell him that she was there but left real quick and accompanied by a few men!
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be swayed by the 'suicide' threat - he said something similar to Alicia in the not too distant past! Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*UPDATE*

The lad had a rough day, by the sounds of it, he's beginning to crack a little bit. Can't really blame him, I wouldn't want to be running around in 94% humidity with pouring rain, sweltering heat and not speaking the language. Here's what he had to say:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I have tried and search all the Three Hotel M4r14dor in this country and i cloud,nt fine you,also the Taxi Driver took me around the five deferent Goat and Cow Market in this Country and No Body Knows about M4m4d0u D14ll0 they where asking me about the Man Phone Number and all his Contact to locate him,

Please Honey I will like to have the Contact Number of The Man You Mentioned or the Woman,s Number or any contact Number that i will use to get you,

Honey if you can,t Get all this Informations from them,Then i Advice that you should Use this My Private Number 64762xxx to call me or take a Taxi with the Woman or the Man to My Hotel Room? Room 15 Hotel Niger Near the Port ask anybody about that and am sure they will direct you to the hotel with this Details,that,s where I am rightnow,I will pay for the transport, Please i don,t want you to stay over there today again Please We need to go back Home coz everybody is very worried about You and I Please Try and do ask i said okay,

Remember that this is My private number 64762xxx call or you flash me to call back:I will be check my email in very hour and hope to hear from you today?

Love You For Ever,
Regards to my baby,

Sounds like he had a really fun tour of the city... problem is... no photos... I'll see if I can't get him to take some next time around Wink

Ok, so now to let you in on the joke. Firstly, it worked perfectly, because there are 3 hotels with the same name (but with different sub titles eg, hotel m4r1ador p4rk, r3sid3nce etc) but I didn't tell him which one, so he traipsed all over the city to find it.

The other nice little bit is that in Guinea about half the men are named after our friend at the goat market and a quarter of the women are named after our friend who is putting me up in her house. So effectively he is chasing a very well known ghost Laughing .

I had no idea there were FIVE goat markets... but hey... you can never have too many goats... Razz

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another loverly day in ladville Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would go with the "I've been kidnapped by some mens, they forced me to write to you for ransom." Story...
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Red

I just wonder how much punishment your mugu is willing to go through.
Those jewels must mean a lot to him.
Don't get any ideas that he has fallen in love with you Laughing Laughing

I wonder what would happen if the suspicious men were to question
you about your visa.

Or tell him, that you don't want to do any sexual favors to strangers.
and have decided to sell a few of the jewels. The outcome you get
robbed.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the feeling this safari is now moving towards the End Game. Either he's very stupid and doesn't smell a rat; or he's very stupid and does smell one. Either way he obviously has plenty of $$$ to pay for hotels and taxis and he's not whined once about how much all this is costing him or that he's running out of money. I know it's wasted money for the mugu which is all good, but I somehow doubt he's going to be left stranded and destitute no matter how much he forks out in pursuit of his beloved.

If he got this money from previous scams then he either got lucky and found a very generous victim, or he's a very smart and successful scammer (the evidence would suggest otherwise), or he's being financed from elsewhere, I suspect Mom and Dad.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumbero wrote:
Don't get any ideas that he has fallen in love with you

Crying or Very sad Oh come on! He's the love of my life! A man who likes to travel, wants kids, doesn't even mind if they're not his own, has good taste in jewels and comes from a very exotic and exciting place! Laughing

@ Gnasher - Yeah, I'm thinking along the same lines, he's being funded by daddy (mummy is supposedly dead). He refers to his family in nearly every email now.

I think there is still some legs to this safari but it may not get him too much further. Let's play it out and see what happens Wink .

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the Taxi Driver took me around the five deferent Goat and Cow Market in this Country and No Body Knows about M4m4d0u D14ll0

For Pete's sake, he can find his way from Nigeria to Conakry, but he can't find someone named M4m4d0u D14ll0 in Guinea with the teeth and hat described? Come on! That's like going to a university campus in the US and not being able to find a young guy named Jason with jeans and a backpack!

I didn't know there were so many goat markets in Conakry, but I doubt that more than one is where I described with the vet's ad with the goat painted on it.

Quote:
I have tried and search all the Three Hotel M4r14dor in this country

Well, there are three in Conakry, if he wants to look in every Hotel M4r14dor in the country, that's another matter.

edit: In honor of our friend's visit to the goat markets of Conakry (and also in keeping with the tit theme that has re-emerged this week) I am temporarily returning to my former avatar.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just fired off an email to our friend. He bollocksed up the last effort, so he's just going to have to try again, I'm also setting the stage for future "complications":

m1ch - the mistress with the mostest wrote:
Hi baby

I spoke with F4timatou and she tells me that she called the hotel m4r14dor over and over from the local market man's phone which she paid him to use and they said that no one by your name had checked in there. I didn't know what else to do so I waited for you. While we were travelling in downtown Conakry we were stopped at a market and a man punched his hand through the window of the auto we were in and stole Madam D1allo's phone, it was horrific, i was very scared, this is not a safe place for me and the baby. She was also very distraught, but she has calmed down now and I am still waiting for you. Please, send me the pictures like I explained because this is such a chaotic place I was worried about something like that happening with you not being able to find us even though i gave you very specific directions, i was waiting for you all day and you didnt come. Send me the pictures you took next to the sign so that F4timatou can help guide you to where we are because this is not like back at home, you cannot simply look up a house or something, these are shanty towns, i've never seen anything like it, but all the inbformation i gave you in the last email was correct, i checked it again to make sure i didn't make a mistake.

Sweety i miss you so much, i am thinking about you and your family every day and i don't know what to do. The people here are shrewd and cunning and they seem to eye me like prized meat or something. I am the only white face in this whole area and i dont even speak the language. I have been crying at night, all night, i can hardly sleep, i miss home and i miss you. i just want to be safe in your arms with nothing to worry about and with the jewels safe. I think about their safety and our babies safety all day long. it is unbearable to think that something could happen to our baby or the jewels now. I am doing everything i can think of to be safe, but this is not a good place for me.

Please baby, come and do like i told you, i gave you all the information i know and really, it isn't that hard to find, please if there is a problem take the photos like i said so that we can make sure we meet properly. I am much too scared to leave this place now, these people that are looking after me are good people and they want to help me. i havent told them about the jewels yet but if they abandon me i dont know what i will do, i might even have to use some of the jewels to pay for things but then i dont know how to even sell them or do it without anyone getting suspicious.

I am thinking about you every minute of the day, I tried calling your number and it just wouldn't go through, people tell me that this happens all the time in the wet season, i am working on getting the d1allo's to buy me a phone but i dont know how to ask without being rude. i will hear from you soon i am sure, i love you so much.

Your wife to be,

(if you made it to the end, well done... it was bloody long... but hey, it's not like he's got anything else to do... he may as well read! Very Happy )

Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he really love you and the baby????

Tell your mugu that you have been caught by customs and will be deported
for not having a visa.
Fortunately, you met a priest from the island of Sao Tome and Principe.
They will grant you refuge until your mugu arrives for you and the baby.

The island is not that far away. Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Rumbero, this is just a great twist! Maybe when he is that close to finding his wife to be with the baby, we should ask Eliza to do a phone call, crying to the Lad that she is being taken away.... Twisted Evil
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, the lad has really worked himself into a lather now... he is starting to lose it little by little and for the first time since he started travelling it seems funds are starting to run low, check it out:

Email 1 from lad:

Quote:
Subject: Don,t worry anything will happen to you coz i am here with my good brother and soon we will go back home ok.

Honey,

Your Making Things look very hard for me to locate you really? what a shame! my bad Razz,Listen their is about 3 type,s of hotel m4riador in this,1 Hotel m4riador P4lace.2 Hotel M4riador R3SIDENCE,3 Hotel M4riador P4rk,and rightnow I want you to ask Madam D1allo to tell you the one i will check in.but right now i am still in Hotel N1ger and i am running at of money please try and do as i said okay,

MeanWhile,Please Don,t Worry about the place your in coz on one will hurt you and this is a free country so please don,t be worried or scared about anything ok coz i will see you today or tomorrow is only time matter,s,

Remember to call me today with the number i gave to you in my last email Please.

Love

Email 2 from lad:

Quote:
Honey,

Today i called a Taxi driver to take me around the three Hotel M4riador This Morning and I ask all the Receptionlist about Any call From Madam D1allo Yesterday and They said No,So i Ask them To Give Me their Office Number,s so that i will know the One Madam D1allo Called,So Now We Went To Hotel M4riador Palace and this is their office Number 60234xxx?Then Hotel M4riador R3sidence Office Number is 60333xxx?Then we drive up to Hotel M4riador P4rk and this is their office number,s.60287xxx,64210xxx,60543xxx,60579xxx, This Is all the three Hotel M4riador,s Reception Number,s In this Conakry?And I can,t Checkin Over there Coz the Price Is Much Than Where I am.

Honey Please i want you to go and ask Madam D1allo to give the Number that she called yesterday so that i will know what to do next,or ask her to give me any of his or her or their Neighbor would Number? so that i will use the number to locate the place,

Honey Please Iam Running out of Money right here and this place is a strange Place, Listen Let me tell you, please Don,t Be Afraid of anybody or anything [/b]Nobody will Touch or Hurt You As far as your in the town NoBody Has Any right To Stop you or Search your Bag[/b] and secondly [/b]the place you are rightnow Is A Holy Place and The Madam D1allo Kids will Never hurt or Search Your bag so Please Fill Very Free to talk and Chat With them,[/b] ermmm.... this lad doesn't know them from adam... it's like saying "john smith is a really good bloke... all of them..."

Tell Madam D1allo That any Money That she Spent on you that I will pay Her Double Let Her Help you Locate Me In The Hotel N1ger Beside The N1ger Market Very Close to The Port?

Remember My Room Number;Room 15 And My Private Phone Number 64762xxx Please Honey I think That All this Information,s Will Help you locate Me Very Fast Then Madam D1allo Informations,So Take A Taxi to Take you Over here, The Taxi Driver Will Ask to Pay Total Sum Of 30,000 Guinee Francs Shocked Or More But Please Never Mind About The Price Just Tell Him to Drop you Over here at Hotel N1ger I will Pay for all the Price,Please Come With Madam D1allo Okay?

Listen,Listen,Listen Do as I said For you to locate Me Fast I am Willing to Pay Any Charge,s From Madam D1allo or Taxi,

Right Now I am Thinking about The Food you Eat,and my Baby also the Health and how you feel everyday and Night Please Please Do As Said Take a Taxi To Hotel N1ger Is the Only One Hotel In this Counkry Here Please,I want to See You and Feel You and My Baby,

Love You Somuch,

As you can see from the above email the lad is starting to really freak out and reality has probably hit him... thing's aren't working out well. He's so close yet so far. I can tell by the very slight change in writing style that he is really quite upset in that email because this lad never writes in CAPS but he is spelling every second word with a capital at the start in that last email... a sure sign he is not happy with the situation.

Email 3 from lad:

Quote:
Honey,

Please tell Madam D1allo To call Any of this Number,s coz my brother use to speak franch damn Evil or Very Mad and he will help me locate you,this is the number,s 63353xxx or 64220xxx.

Ask Madam D1allo the Name of the Market where she sells and the kind of goods she is selling .

More so, if it will be possible for you to describe the house opposite the place you are staying and the houses on both side , i think that will equally help us to locate the place with the help of some of our brothers here.

Love You somuch,

Well... i'm weighing up the options right now and will be working on some new twists today and the lad with have something to enjoy.

The good news is that on two of the emails he wrote this was the IP I recovered:

206.98.255.98 Location: Guinea [City: Conakry, Conakry] - Safari confirmed.

At this stage I'm taking on board all the wonderful idea's you've all had and would like to use them all in some way, but if you have any particular requests for where you'd like to see the lad then let me know in this thread and we'll try to get him to move again.

Mortar x10
AlohaMugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about no response from you for a day or two and then *gasp!* a note from kidnappers who have snatched the lovely mom-to-be and her jewels?! You've had him go this far, there's nothing to lose in trying to get him to see another part of Western Africa on his journey right? This is already an epic safari, so even if he does bug out now, you have won big time!!!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Red. I'm amazed he's been strung along so long. I wonder if he's in it for love or the money? Wink

You could try calling him but have a ton of static, screaming, and crying in the background. What's going on over there? Then the phone goes dead...

Or, I think someone else has suggested it in part earlier, have her taken in by the police as the jewels have been reported stolen.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem I see with kidnappers getting the girl and the jewels is that he may well through his hands up if he thinks the jewels are gone. So they need to be hidden in a very safe place before the kidnap.

Maybe an email telling him that the jewels are hidden, in the bottom of a well or such. Do they have wells there? EDIT: yup google says yes.
Climbing to the bottom of a well or 10 would be fun

Then a kidnapping

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oxy wrote:
Well done Red. I'm amazed he's been strung along so long. I wonder if he's in it for love or the money?

Laughing the BIG question... I wonder if there's a reality TV show in this...? Razz

@ harrya - Well... without giving too much away... there will be a "buried treasure" modality in this bait at some stage.

Re: Kidnapping... has to be played very carefully, as we learned with 3d, these guys are often just scammers and not serious "gangstars" and freak out when it comes to dealing with the true tsotsitaals.

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Smile nice

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's deffo freaking out Very Happy As you say, the panic is setting in to his writing style, eg, 'listen, listen, listen' which will be familiar to anyone who has heard a pissed off lad on the phone. Glad to hear he's finally running out of money - it's about time.

I'm sure you have a modality lined up but you'll have to tread very carefully now as I suspect the penny is about to drop so you need an exit strategy. Simply stopping all communication should do the trick Smile

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Red, nothing I like better than seeing lads running all over the place chasing their tails Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Laughing the BIG question... I wonder if there's a reality TV show in this...? Razz

Aren't we watching it right now? i know i am!

I come here every evening just to see how it's going. Just like a TV show, i can't miss it. Lucky for me, if i miss an episode, it's still here in the morning, i don't have to record it. Wink
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really on topic but... WTF? forget Iran... this is where the action is!

Looking forward to hearing how someone can work that into the bait! Laughing

Btw, in terms of an update, Eliza is calling the lad tomorrow. Don't get too excited, it is just a perfunctionary "hows-your-father" to let the lad know m1ch is alive. We'll save the really fun stuff for a little bit later... so stay tuned for more exciting adventures of 1k3 the Jewel Hunter only here @ 419eater.com

Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hopping to hear that your character had fled the country.
The fat lady found out about the jewels Laughing No other recourse but to be on the run once again.
Your Indiana Jones will always come to your rescue Laughing

( Makinwa)
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Guys, I think we can rest assured that this eejit has a lot more suffering to do at Red's hands! Twisted Evil Wink

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
justToSay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could Madam3 D14ll0 call him to tell she now owns M1ch3113, knows about the jewels, and that he should lay off.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic