SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The truth is that Guinea isn't really dangerous, violence-wise, except during a general strike. The roads are pretty dangerous, though. And the weather should be very unpleasant right now.

All non-West Africans need a visa for entering Guinea, about $100, so maybe you could bring that into it...think of the degrading things she had to do at the port to get off the boat.
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember the 'friend' that was going to wire you the $5000? Why not make him a former lover who never stopped loving you and is jealous of the mugu? He can give the mugu all sorts of grief - like making you pregnant (even tho he didnt do it!), having you travel in such a crappy ship in your condition, not being there to meet you --- you know make everything the mugu's fault.

You can make it so the mugu has to email him so the drop off of the 5 grand can be arranged. Then instead of sending the money the lover can decide to come and rescue you himself, before the mugu can get to where you are. Sort of a race for the jewels!

That might light a fire under his ass Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should add that the Port of Conakry is extremely corrupt. So it's not too bizarre that they would let her in without a visa, providing she paid (in her case with sexual favors). But she needs loverboy to come help her, because in xx days time, she has to pay off the immigration officials.
twadorno
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love Race's idea of a competitive "race for the jewels" ... think you could get at least a few thousand more kilometers of brutal travel out of that one. Red, amazing bait, you got this guy, no turning back for him, no chance for disbelief.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Race for the jewels... I love it... hmmm I think it's about time H4m1sh got wind of what was going on and decided to come after his mistress and jewels... Very Happy

The lad is starting to lose the plot, just got this from him, he's containing his anger very well, must be dreaming about those jewels:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE................

Honey,

I got your mail and i am really happy to hear from you and the baby,but what your going to do right now is to contact the internet cafe that your using in writing me talk to director over there or any Big lady that work's there to take you to any of hotel around and pay for your accommodation or let them take you to there home and bring you back to the same place in the Morning,

If Hotel perferlible then tell me the name and address,Please try and be friendly with any big lady around and make friend with her and explain to her that your husband is on the way coming from Free Town to Conakry and i will be there Around 12:00 Pm Tomorrow Tuesday to pick you up and also try and get her contact number for me to call you as soon as i arrive.

Honey,Please try to make friend with Big Lady and not a Big Man also Don't tell her what is in the bag and be very careful with the bag okay.or if possible talk to any Amry Officer to help you and take you to any hotel ask him for a favour or you deposit your International British Passport with the Hotel Managment I am on the Way Coming to Conakry.

Right now I have booked for a Car to conakry and the drive tell's me that we will Move around 4:00 Pm and Arrive on Tuesday Time 12:00 Pm Please I will like to hear your voice and be sure that your alife with my baby before i live to Conakry +23276340XXX.

Hope to hear your Voice and my baby also.

Love You For Ever.
Happy Marriage Life.

He wants to make sure i'm alive before he comes to Conakry... well, that seems fair enough... but I think the fact I'm still emailing him is evidence enough! Shocked Nice to see he's optimistic about Guinea Rolling Eyes

@ rumbero, frogsrule, super model, jojo, race, aloha mugu and mr. mugu - thanks heaps guys! I really hope you're enjoying this as much as I am. I'll try to ramp up the fun in Guinea and get a few laughs out it! Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hope that you get your mugu to tell about his journey.

My Co. will be interested in publishing his adventure. Great movie material.

The final chapter what will happen to you and the baby.

A) are you kidnapped

B) the jewels are stolen

C) the police arrest you for not having a visa and deported

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
markmywords
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And all this time ive been deleting these emails...i fouind this site by accident i seriously nearly wet my pants whats been going on lol

Good Work
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the eater Markmywords! I'm glad you've enjoyed this bait. Thanks for the kind words, get set up and join in the fun with your very own mugu! Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

This is great....

I can't wait to find out what hapens next.

I didn't read the whole thing as this thread is huge but... how long has she been pregnant? maybe she could have the baby realy realy realy soon. no?
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey 419buster.

Quote:
I didn't read the whole thing as this thread is huge

No, THIS thread is huge Laughing and lot more entertaining, an excellent read. When you're done with that one you'll think this one is a quick read Wink

Quote:
how long has she been pregnant? maybe she could have the baby realy realy realy soon. no?

She's only a couple of months along. So unless she gives birth to a puppy (i'm not ruling it out) it's going to have to stay put for the time being, but there are ways to play it Smile.

Mortar x10
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic tale, Red. This mug of yours sure is a glutton for punishment.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
please send me the ship name now ok.

Bismarck

Laughing

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or the Red Herring.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Red, did you know that just south of Monrovia's Roberts International Airport (~30 miles east of the city) there is a community named "Snafu"? It would be beautiful poetry if you could get your lad hung up Snafu, Liberia.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gleep - nope, did not know that, unfortunately he has long since left Liberia and is now in Guinea, but that would have been cool.

Ok, so here's the deal, lad has now arrived in Conakry, can't confirm IP because he is range of a satellite provider (I was expecting as much). He has sent me 4 emails, I will details them below:

1k3 1 wrote:
Honey,

Hope all is well with you and my baby,Please i want to inform you that i am now in Conakry Please let me know how to locate you as soon as possible,

I have Booked a Hotel Named, Hotel Niger Please ask any body to take to There.Iam there waiting for you,But right now we are coming in side the port to search for you ok,

Love you

Email 2:

Quote:
Honey,

I have tried in searching for you all over the port here in conakry and i don,t know where to fine you (Laughing what a shame!),Please Tell me where you are so that i will come over and pick you up to my home town,Please i will still be here until i find you and my baby,Please Tell me on how to locate you over here in conakry coz am very worried over here.

I have booked for a hotel at Hotel Niger here in conakry and please try and come over there if you can or tell me where to pick you up ok:

I am waiting to hear from you now.

Email 3:

Quote:
Honey,

I just want to inform you about my number please try as much as you can to call me with this number 64762xxx Please try as much and call me please where ever you are right now just stop over and give me a call please don,t mind about the payment i will come there and pay your bills,

Honey If your in a Hotel please call me or write to me to know the name and address of the Place You are! Please i will be coming to check my email every hour until i see you,

Please I need Your Reply Now.

Sounds like a good deal... incidentally, he is sending me an email every hour at this stage, almost, one at 1220, one at 1420 (after he'd been to the port) and one at 1520.

Email 4 (my favourite):

Quote:
honey,

Hope your alright and my baby everywhere you are rightnow,I just wish i can hear your voice with the voice of my baby to comfirm that your alife with my baby ?

Honey Please tell me where you are so that i will come Immediately and pick you up Please everybody is crying at home including me over here please let me know where to fine you coz i will kill my self in the next 48 hours.

Love you

So the question is... should I wait 48 hours to find out? Twisted Evil

I'm preparing a bit of a run around in Conakry with the help of GuineaGirl and I will update the thread when I have sent him an email.

In the meantime does anyone want to call the hotel to confirm he is there? PM for the hotel phone number Wink

Also, the number he gave me is a Guinea mobile number, in case anyone was interested.

Mortar x10
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy is heavy on the "please".

He must be pretty desperate by now. Poor him. I almost feel sad for him. NOOOTTTT!
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is right in downtown Conakry. This boy needs a trip to the suburbs.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here's m1ch3ll3's reply to the lad... it's a little hard to follow, i know, but hopefully it will get him running all over the place. HUGE thanks to bow_down GuineaGirl for this modality:

Quote:
Dear baby

I love you so much thank god you're here finally. Please don't kill yourself yet, I am here and I am alive with your baby too. This is a very strange place, i am finding it very hard to move around. I have a couple of problems sweety. The big men at the ship yards told me that it cost $100 to get a visa for a non-african. I didn't have any money and certainly wasn't going to mention anything about the jewels so i managed to bargain with the man and i gave him some favours with my mouth and he told me they would not do anything to me for 7 days, at which point i would have to pay. I still didn't have any money and you told me not to stay on the ship so i didn't know where to go but i took your advice and did like you told me and found a big woman. I went to the Hotel M4r1ador (they let me run a tab by holding my passport), but I sensed someone was on to me, remember those men I told you about following me (I don't have a visa or yellow fever card, and am afraid to get a vaccine because I'm pregnant, the doctor said I shouldn't get any shots); so I took your advice like I said and met a grande dame at the internet cafe. Her name is F4t1m4tou B1nt4 D1all0, she has lived in the Gambia and speaks some English. She agreed I could stay with her in exchange for tutoring her kids (their English teacher is from Liberia and his English is very poor). She said you can stay at Hotel Mariador and she will call you. But now I am staying with F4t4matou in northern Conakry. You needs to take a taxi toward km36 and go to the goat market (you can't miss it, by the veterinarian sign with the goat on it). There you need to look for an old Peuhl man with bad teeth and a small round embroidered hat named M4m4dou D1all0, and he will take you to me. Please bring a camera with you and take photos of the place in case you don't find me so that Madam D1all0 can help guide you to the spot where I am in case anything goes wrong. Take a photo next to the goat sign so she can do everything possible to help you find your way here should you get lost for some reason. I am here waiting for you baby. I love you so much, I am so excited to see you finally, everything is going to be just fine, we will work it all out and soon we will be together. I am ok right now, I am with a very nice family and whilst they don't have much money they are very generous, this is a strange place sweetheart.

Love

(sorry for the long body of text... i wanted authenticity as this is the way i sent it to the lad).

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The swanky but apparently deserted Hotel del Niger (sic) off YouTube! Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePd2JLE99J0&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkfyoYxJ6E4&mode=related&search=

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Red, there's some great details in there that should make your lad 100% believe you're in Conkary (if he didn't already!). I'm looking forward to seeing his photos !

four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Please don't kill yourself yet...

Yeah... we wanna see how this ends. lol

Josh wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing his photos !

They should be real nice trophies too.

Last edited by four1nine_buster on Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Youtube footage is not the Hotel Niger in Conakry. The hotel Niger in downtown Conakry is not open and airy like that. I haven't been inside, nor do I have any desire to.

There should be quite a lot of deep puddles and mosquitoes right outside his hotel this time of year.
markmywords
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a bite today from the bank of nigeria oh baby !!!

Dr Ivana Tinkle is on the case hahaha

Last edited by markmywords on Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Damn! I was ready to book my romantic poolside hut.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the hotel mix up might become useful Smile

I've searched "Hotel Niger" Conakry and found a phone number but no pics.
The one Gnash found comes up all the time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic