SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Would Like To try My Hand At A Love/Date Scam...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While moving our suite of offices this past weekend, I can across some WU receipts belonging to my supervisor addresed to "Jane Smith" in Nigeria totaling about �850 Rolling Eyes He is recently divorced and dating so it didn't take long to sort out what happened. (He doesn't know I bait, and I would never tell him I found the information.)

I've mainly been baiting the Lotto Lads and cheque mules, but I thought I'd give this scam a try (the emails between him and "Jane" were...interesting).

What can I expect from these scammers? The emails between him and "Jane" were primarily about her Mother being in hospital and needing money before she could fly out to meet him.....

Thanks in advance for any information Wink

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I start off straight baiting to gather information on them and to waste their time. Some lose interest in a few weeks and disappear, but others will hang on for a long time. Create a good back story or personal history. Anything that makes you seem lonely, slightly dumb and have a source of money is ideal. Usually within a few messages they start to claim to love you. Slowly fall in love with them, but not too fast. Inquire about visiting their country or ask if they would like to visit yours. They usually want pictures, but don't send any at first. I use them as rewards or bribes. Find a set and add text or graphics to them so they can not be re-used. Ask them to prove their love. Don't start with anything too big at first, but pictures, poems, letters and drawings are good ones in the beginning. All have asked for my phone number which I have come up with lots of excuses not to give out.

I have two love baits (lads) that are 4 months old and only one has just started to involve any talk of money. Another lad finally dropped me after 4 months when he got tired of all of the tasks I was giving him (he got tired of looking at numerous pictures of wedding dresses, shoes and hair styles, and telling me his choices - he was in bridegroom hell Twisted Evil ).

PM me if you would like details of the script I'm currently using on the lads.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Like many others in here, I am baiting vlads and laddettes, will your scripts be of use to the likes of us?

I will drop you a PM as I am interested in your style if you are getting drawings. I assume they are scanned to you.

Most of my vlads, I get them to change their email address. They still bait from the old one but logging on to two accounts seems more wasteful. What am I saying... I log on to 5 to bait! Tsk...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sherlock,
Did you happen to get the email address of the scammer? Maybe you could even email your boss or ask a mod here to do so and an anonymous email could be sent to hopefully wake him up. It would be terrible to watch it happen and not be able stop it.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He had air tickets reserved London to Lagos to meet "Jane" about two weeks prior to me finding the emails, etc. He can juggle his time, and has the money, but he never took the trip, so I'm guessing (hoping?) he sussed it himself. If I see anything else though, I will definitely pass it on for an anonymous email.

Truth be told, I wanted to bait Jane immediately after finding the documents, but felt a bit strange under the circumstances. Now that the office move is behind us, and he's engaged in other projects, I think I will Wink

Will need help with this one; first lovescam. FIRST, I'll have to remember which box I packed the shite in before we moved....

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SherlockHolmie wrote:
What can I expect from these scammers? The emails between him and "Jane" were primarily about her Mother being in hospital and needing money before she could fly out to meet him.....

You answered your own question there Wink Lads will ask for money for anything they can think of. A sick relative is pretty common, as is being stuck in a hotel without any money and their passport confiscated, owing money to someone or needing a check cashed. This lad goes with the sick relative story, so don't expect anything different if you bait "her".

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

I have been talking to a guy in London and he said he had a business trip in Nigeria. He said he would come to the US as soon as he was finished to met me? Well he has got some problems and he wants me to open a credit card and empty it so he can put money in it to leave? I told him could open a prepaid credit card himself at Western Union but he says he can not do that? Then He called me telling me that someone hacked into his computer and now I am talking to two of them. I think they are both the same person.
Well I asked him for a cam and he is suppose to get it today. I want to know who this guy is? I have checked his IP address and one is in London and one is in Nigera, makes not sense.

I am the one that he is trying to scam. How can I out smart this jerk?
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The London IP address could be a red herring. It usually shows the HQ of the internet provider. If the ISP's HQ is in London, but they cover Nigeria (where your other lad is) then the IP address will show London and not Nigeria. It could just mean they're using 2 different internet cafes that are supplied by different internet service providers.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic