SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sometimes Lads have better (comedy) scripts than baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got me hooked. How can I resist ?

Quote:
With due respect for your privacy, I wish to introduce my humble self to you. I am the Only son of Dr.Hyginus Christopher who was a political bulldozer in Sierra Leone Shocked was assasinated by his Political opponent on 3rd of February 2007. may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen.

My Late father Dr.Hyginus Christopher who was also former Assistant Director of Mineral Resources in Sierra Leone, because he did not support the current Government (I'd have thought Minister in Charge of Sewers was a worse job, but heck what do I know), assasins invaded my late father's residential house at mende District while he was away from the Capital city freetown for a village meeting and killed him. (Let's get this straight, he was out of town at a village meeting and the assasins invaded his home - so he was safe then ? Appears not)

Before his last speech in the Hospital, (The Doctor did it - to shut him up I bet ? Speech making in hospital is not recommended).

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha...

He's hilarious, i'd go for it...
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Before his last speech in the Hospital,

What is a Minister for Mineral Resources (and a bulldozer driver) doing making speeches in Hospitals? Surely that is the responsibility of the Health Minister.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he was in the hospital so that a gynaecologist could give a thorough examination to his unusual Hyginus.... Confused

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was great! And just to think that all the people who used the "your father was a bulldozer" insult on him had no idea how stupid they must have looked. Confused

I like to tell my orphan lads that I understand their plight because my dad was kidnapped when he was six and never seen again. Maybe only son here picked an idea up from another baiter.

Either way, it's funny as hell!
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, with a bit of clever baiting and some interesting turns of phrase you can ruin a lads opening script Laughing

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would ask for a copy of the news article or reference about the assassination. That should make for some interesting reading. What about a picture of the tombstone?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess anyone working in 'Mineral Resources' would have to be a 'bulldozer'......they go hand in hand!!! Laughing

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have found a niche market in handling non English speaking scammers. Thay'll take a lot of pain and suffering. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eye-ken-doo wrote:
I guess anyone working in 'Mineral Resources' would have to be a 'bulldozer'......they go hand in hand!!! Laughing

He'd also be a real mover and shaker. Gomer, you've struck gold here!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely believable. Don't correct a thing. Laughing

Quite encouraging actually, I think I'll start adding a few more wild twists to my own baits if this is how theirs can go.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One scammer who is using Babelfish with hilarious results asked for a tutor and my Russian Dominatrix seems to have misunderstood him. Very Happy

If he doesn't run screaming from the reply I'll enquire about tattoos. That will be the easy way out.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this one is a comedy classic in so many ways. Please feel free to have fun if you so wish. I can't keep this one all to myself.

[email protected]

Quote:
Am Violet Tommy,26yrs old girl, from Rwanda , very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing.(Tall maybe ?)

My kinda gal Very Happy - except for the God fearing bit - sounds spooky to me.

Quote:
Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation centre to catch my fun, spending my time with love one.

Dancing ballet and internet cafe shouldn't that be ? Very Happy

CAUTION - long sentence alert - this is the action sequence - roll cameras

Quote:
About my family, My Father Dr. WILSON TOMMY was a Neurological consultant in our government hospital; he is a wealthy man and a loving father. But one faithful day (bad choice of words perhaps ?) he was coming home from the hospital after work and he ran into a failed brake lorry (if the brakes of a lorry fail you wouldn't run into it - would you - it would run into you maybe Wink ) at a junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class (is that the one with leather seats ?)beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition (you mention them in order of priority ?), he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum (internet cafe, ballet practice, fun down the reccy AND church - busy girl), she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to took her to the hospital, after three mouth Shocked, she pass away.

This girl sounds like serious bad luck to me. If you are prepared to take the risk her Dad had $7m she'll split 70/30. Personally I'd negotiate for a better slice bearing in mind the risks involved in dealing with this Angel of Doom. Could be fun though. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic