SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised he hasn't abandoned this address yet, I'm sure all his current "mugus" are baiters. He just keeps telling me "next is action", even though I offered to send him $10/week. You can ask him if he enjoyed the chili recipes, I'm sure that will freak him out a little.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Brain gets back to me after I pointed out that I was still alive...

Quote:
i am back for action goodday

A man from the Clint Eastwood school clearly.

My response...

Quote:
What action are you talking about? You couldn't hit a goat's arse with a
six string bango. You are a disgrace to the hitman profession and they
should revoke your license to kill.

Now do you want my money, or don't you?

Goodday to you to.

One lazy and stupid mugu.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of the blue I wrote to brownbrain:

Quote:
I think you are lying.

The Brain's reply:

Quote:
you will die.am coming for action since i have done fucking bad informing you.

My brain hurts.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our buddy, BRAIN (something Freudian there), has got to be the dumbest mug I've ever seen.

ME:
Quote:

I'm going down to WU office in a day or two and get my money back.

BRAIN:
Quote:
wow. ok, now i want you to go to the western union, get your money back, then send it back to me with the payment informations as directed before. if for the boys, they will not hurt you unless you refused to take my instructions. so, be warned and be careful because, this time is do or be eliminated immediately. monday ensure of the payment.make sure you send to me the western union payment information ok. goodday. or if you wanna my account, maybe western is stressful, then get back to me immediately.

So, he threatens my life (no stress there) but then offers his account info if WU is too "stressful"! Say WHAT!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu is mentally sick.

My psychological analysis goes like that: He once was hurt very bad by some Westerners and now he has found a way to pay them back by bashing, insulting, abusing and threatening them.

He knows very well that he can�t extract not even one Penny from us and that is not his aim.

His aim is punishing Westerners thus getting relief from his frustrations.

Ergo this guy is SICK

I am quite out of this as he is boring me and I don�t want to be a target for a psychotic

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't disagree with you Mathias. However, for me, defrauding the foolish and gullible is sufficient evidence of mental illness - personal life history notwithstanding. In other words, all these scammers are sick. "BRAIN" just happens to be dumber than most - and with more aggressive tendencies.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gleep wrote:
... In other words, all these scammers are sick.

Disagreed - not all of the scammers are mentally sick. I know about so many stable and highly intelligent lads (esp. lottery/check-scammers): they know exactly what and why they do what they do: with high criminal intent/power targetting their victims and steal their money.

To establish such a ring of criminals where every partner has his own jobs to do (harvesting adresses, mailing, forging/printing checks and money orders..etc.) can�t be done by Psychos - it needs mentally stable and clever people Evil or Very Mad

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should it really be THIS easy to get a bank account of someone?
This is the ENTIRE dialog I've had with him, I never even saw what his initial mass-mail was.
And he even tells me he admires the way I speak to him Laughing

I think it's time for me to send the moneh on to the wrong account...woops

Quote:
Sent: 19 August 2007 17:54
To: Mr xxx
Subject: make use of this account. monday i warned.

here is the payment account. just ensure you make the $10,000 usd tomorrow. and get back to me with the payment slip. i want to accept you the way you talk admired, but ensure you make the payment i warned. i awaits your payment slip immediately you are out of the banking hall.

i await the payment slip. good day.

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:57:20 +0100

Why are you doing this fucking munkie

I will do anything you ask, just please don�t touch me or my family which you already have photos of as you said last week.

I wont pay you more than $10000 as this is all my life is worth (i am a cheapskate)

Just tell me how to pay

Sent: 17 August 2007 13:50
To: Mr xxx
Subject: i have saved you a lot but you mother fucking up.

when? or you wanna die before you pay? let me know what you are up to ok. then if comply, you have no time left so, be serious for you gonna go down soon. appointed time tells.

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:59:31 +0100
To: [email protected]
Subject: Scare

Why are you scaring me for money?
I will pay whatever you need me to, just leave me alone

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger

Last edited by Pyrosoft on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bam-Skater
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should be masking the relevant names in your posts Pyro. Google the name and see what's fourth down. The Lad might do that and he ends up here learning all sorts of stuff. Masking is done the same way as posting a URL, Image, etc. It won't be seen by search engines then.

B-S

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy bejesus google works fast.

I'll be going and sorting all that out, cheers bud.

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Mr. BRAIN gave me an account number and name where I should send him money. The bank is "Bank Halifax". I googled it and came up with a web site that looks pretty lame to me. Anybody out there heard of "Bank Halifax" and know anything about it?

@Mathias: I think we are arguing semantics here, my friend. There are plenty of highly intelligent and well organized criminals. Some serial killers come to mind. Despite their intelligence and organizational ability, I don't think anyone would argue that a serial killer isn't mentally ill, psychotic even.

I just think that people who prey upon the ignorant, foolish, and gullible - without regard for how much damage they do to their victim's life and without even a pretense of provocation - requires some degree of sociopathy. I deem such behavior "mental illness".

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Halifax" is a chain of bank in the UK.

Sent it to alan - another dead account to the collection!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was always polite to me when I messaged him in my psychic modality. We left off where he said he'd get back to me but never did. I forgot about him. Should I try again? Anyone got an important message for Eve to deliver to him?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
williamnorris
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So... I've decided to use some more of his speech - I just want to wind himn up - I love this guy when he's angry! Smile

Quote:
I am going to Vegas tomorrow - how you gonna get me? You joker.

So..
Quote:
you called the son joker? because i informed you right? kool. you die then. if i wait you today and tomorrow, consider my action real.

followed by:
Quote:
kool next is action goodluc remember i see you every day in your life
ok

I replied:
Quote:
Even if I go to Las Vegas - I don't think so. You clown. You don't know where the f Exclamation k I live!
Regards,

XXXXXX

Mmmm:

Quote:
WOW. YOU GOING DOWN THEN. NOTHING STOPS YOU FROM ELIMINATION. I GIVE YOU DAYS TO DIE.

THE SON.

Last quote - I promise!

Quote:
Dear THE SON.

Who the f Exclamation k is the son! If you are going to kill me, tell me where the hell I live in the US! A Exclamation hole.

You still want your money - how much?

Kind Regards,
XXXXXX

btw: the last question there is just to see if he is still interested in the money, or just off his head Smile

Fake bank kills: 2x United Kingdom

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here for enlightenment...</a>
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Mathias is right in that this guy is a genuine headcase. With my last character baiting him he was more interested in chucking abuse then getting cash.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus Longus wrote:
...With my last character baiting him he was more interested in chucking abuse then getting cash.

exactly my thinking Wink

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno. Call me a devil's advocate, but he keeps providing names of WUXfer recipients and bank accounts. Psychotic maybe (not getting into that end of it - my shrink advised against it), but he seems very interested in getting money. Whether or not it's his priority may be in question, but I say he definitely qualifies as a scammer.

He's twigged on my latest bait since I put a voodoo curse on him, just trying different buttons to push. I'll start up on him again in another week or so, just to laugh at his language and F with him some more. Hope he has the same address by then.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have to agree with the others here. He isn�t even responding to Usman Bello anymore for example and I kept taunting him with messages how I chopped his dollar. A normal lad would have gone ballistic on me, he is just ignoring me....very strange guy...

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, BC and I did the Usman thing at nearly the same time, except I gave him Ed's phone number (guy from our Singapore safari) as an example of what Usman can do to lads. I also threatened to chop his dollar. Guy never called Ed, never replied to me.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BC - I have only ever received one response from me, the Axe man, taunting a lad. Most don't ever respond. That is my experience.

I received and email from him this morning. He was suppose to kill me today if I didn't pay him. Well it now looks as if I have another week. My lawyer/accountant needs to contact him.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I have gone from this
need about $30,000 usd for settlement to my men. this will be the balance we are to get after you eliminations ok. so, reason it well and thats the only alternative to escape the traps ok. because, as i am sending this emal to you, my men are already wanting to send to your house a letter bomb. but still withhold by me. thinking you will compromise with the requests. goodday as i leave you with options of comply or receiver your gift.

note, no one hear this even your family or my men that watches you every where you go will blast you off immediately you do let or inform any fucking man or woman. so, you are advice to keep the fucking secret of saviour. before i will give you the information ok

godday
to being asked to send what I can now where do I go from here I am unsure of whome to advise on progress and I need advice I could go on forever until he decides to blow me from the planet!
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what the story is with this guy. I thought he twigged a few days ago, then he just accepted his 8th bait from me (same account) with the same old BS. Now I've told him that I already sent his money 3 days ago and told him to pick it up. He's a little confused, but since WU would only hold the money for 5 days I'm sure he'll be back.

No word from him yet on the voodoo bait, but I'll keep poking my mojo-stick at him. I'm attached to this guy.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to me that these hitman lads are either really newb or just utterly hopeless in all other endeavours.

If you've noticed, he is usually on the night shift (7pm-7am LT), and his english is just a whole bunch of random swear words strung together (remember the foreign exchange student at school who didnt like his lunch being touched and went berserk with just random swear words he'd learned? "mother b*tch a$$hole p**** douche"). I haven't heard from him in days, i think he's either gone to a new addy or trying a different modality. the hitmen never seem to last long.

In hindsight, much like the last one, he ends up being a waste of baiters time.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Breadcrumb...

P3nny Dr0ps has sent Usm4n $5,000. Usm4n is very upset at the fact that T0ny made me pimp my daughter. He's told me he will find Tony and kill him for free.

T0ny is still corresponding with me, he won't give me a bank account number though Evil or Very Mad

Pretty Rose

pony
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
I haven't heard from him in days, i think he's either gone to a new addy or trying a different modality. the hitmen never seem to last long.

In hindsight, much like the last one, he ends up being a waste of baiters time.

Oh i don't know. The fact they give up on this is not a bad thing. Agree they probably end up switching modality but this guy can't have done much else beyond swear at baiters for last few months. Whilst the assassins are unlikely to give any moments of hilarity there is a certain satisfaction in realising how frustrated this guy must of become over the last few weeks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic