SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I found me a woman.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so I signed onto belovednet.com and figured.. what they hey.. Im out for a bit of lovin..

my question to all the love scam experts... is how do you tell a scammer from a legit?
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now, with your ugly mug anyone who bites would be suspicous. On a serious note if you have, like me, added a profile with no picture or details other than age etc you will get responses like "I saw your profile and my knees went weak". Then it is fair to say she is a scammer.

Other factors...
a) She is 28... they are always 28
b) She is in Russia... needs money for a visa... hang on... those model pictures look a little expensive
c) she is holding fruit

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I gather (and I'm no love scam expert by a long way!) is that if you post a very drab and boring profile on my beloved, i.e. you're a 45 year old man who still lives with his parents, works in a supermarket, has no photo etc, then anyone who contacts you who is gorgeous, blond, and loves cats and fruit WILL be a scammer.

There are few genuine women on mybeloved. If you are suitably drab sounding, no-one genuine will contact you.

Edit: Just seen tasmans fruit comment, great minds think alike!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google parts of the letters to see what shows up. Get them to email you off the site and check the headers. See The Bat! or Mari-El or an IP address that's nowhere near where they claim to be? Google the email address and the IP address. Look for the pictures on the various forums to see if thewy've ben used before. Eventually you'll get a "gut feeling" for what's a scammer and what's not, but until then check and search everything they send you for clues.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great minds do think alike... just mine thought of it 7 minutes quicker!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers fall in love with you really fast and shower you with flattery. They usually quickly get to a sob story where they need money for some reason. They also tend to evade giving detailed answers to questions on areas not included in their profile. They use pictures of very attractive women.

As previously mentioned, your profile needs to be just odd enough to put off any legitimate people.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi That Guy,

I posted this in another thread on this forum just the other day:

Quote:
I think most baiters at some early stage have wondered if the Vlad is real although most probably wont admit it.

After you have been baiting for a while that feeling of "maybe she is real" will go, meanwhile look for the signs of a scam.

Did she wait a reasonable amount of time to fall in love with you?
Does she answer your questions?
does she call you by your name? if so has she spelt it right?
Is every email completely different? (same copy and pasted crap complete with spelling and grammer mistakes is a sure sign and very common)
does her IP show her to be where she claims to be?

Answer NO to a few of these and you have yourself a scammer, keep in mind that the smarter scammers out there are aware of this and will avoid all the above things.

If you are not yet convinced, google exact search is a wonderous tool, google sentences with the spelling and grammer mistakes or her name and email address and see what comes up.

Read over all the emails that both you and your scammer have exchanged and look for holes in her story, as I mentioned above for me the part where she had been admiring my picture was a sure givaway which came very early.

Still not sure? Place some random stupid question in your email such as, would you mind if I bring my mates around to do you?, a real person will spot this and ask about it. If it is spotted, simply use the excuse that you had to make sure she was for real and now you are convinced she is real, tell her that, (but dont start to think she is real yet)!

Create a new email addy and send an email from another address to see if you get the same script

Ask her for ID or a photo holding a sign.

Finally if you have been through these things and still are not sure, post up the emails and photos and ask us here

Now once you have been through all of these things and still think she is real, stop emailing and try someone else

Now I say this for your future baiting success and not to sound rude but, you really need to read more about what is going on in this forum if you are to go well in the romance department

BTW
As suggested fruit and also a cat in the picture are also a pretty good give away.
Those Vlads do like fruit and pussies Shocked best stop, it's looking like I am going somewhere with this.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If in doubt, send the "young lady" two different e-mails from two different personas. Watch "her" respond to both - -you will soon know she is a scammer.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Murry Guru said.

And let me add, that I got emails from 3 different 20's-ish Russian females.

So, right here and now, I will sort out the legit ones............

............Done.

What I have left are 3 different 20's-ish Russian females.

Love is wonderful, isn't it?

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear love baiters,

I hope you can help me.

I have been corresponding with two different gentlemen for over nine weeks now. One lives in accra and the other in Lagos. One wants to marry me, the other loves me like a sister. Both want me to visit. Neither has yet asked for money or gifts.

Each says the other is a scammer. Can you tell me which one is telling the truth?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@redshoes: the other

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red Shoes,

When they both say that the other is a scammer they are both telling the truth

When they say that they are telling the truth, neither is telling the truth,

I can only presume they want you to visit them so that they can kidnap you and hold you for ranson or take photos of you to use to scam males.

While I could be wrong about this I would suggest you think no differently.

Just a thought if you can try to work out where each is then send them after each other

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry beat me, I was going to say "Both"! Shocked

EDIT: Must uncross fingers when typing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well given she has a picture in her profile that looks an awful lot like Elisha Cuthbert... that was my first clue... just was curious as to what else to look for.

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@redshoes. There's no doubt both are scammers. Love scam lads are very patient. None of mine after 5 months have asked for money, but one is starting to hint and another has suddenly become ill (medical bills anyone?). Another one keeps insisting he is not a scammer and not interested in my money. Each has exhibited more than one of the behaviors or characteristics previously described. Both of yours are scammers. How did they find out about each other?

@Thatguy. The obviously posed, model quality picture is a sure sign of a scammer and not a possible scammer. Add it to all of the previously mentioned scammer characteristics and there's no doubt in my mind.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check the headers for THE BAT! (Professional). Not all Vlads use it, but I could not imagine why someone sincerely looking for love would be using it. Another give away is when you get photo 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3... you get the idea.

I've altered my profiles so that they are way over the top. Under 4 feet, smokes like a Yugo and what hair. I've had to ignore quite a few lonely people before the change. Now its only Vlads.

Edit: just saw Wayne's post about THE BAT!

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There's no doubt both are scammers. How did they find out about each other?

Of course they are both scammers, my post was a joke. They know about each other because my character has been talking to both of them about the other all along. The accra guy has gone so far as to say not to trust anybody on the internet, not even him.

Now that my character is talking about going to Nigeria and marrying the other lad, he has started tutoring my character on 419 scams. Yesterday he sent me a link to a site about 419 scams. He also points out inconsistancies in the nigeria lad's story and tells my character of ways to "test" the other lad. He has even offered to travel with my character to Nigeria to protect her.

Yes, I have a lad with a mother in the hospital, one I suspect wants me to send him a laptop, and poor dan is still waiting for me to shop for his mobiles.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic