SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Updated: Lad whose friend stole my email addy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

background: Mrs.R_obin_son has this guy (safari 1 in my sig) who is her "boyfriend" and then guy #2 (Safari 2 in my sig) works for this guy (as if I didn't know) and had taken my email addy to try to scam me as this guy #1 was trying to be cool....so anyway I've made it look like #2 got $ and stuff from me - and guy #1 is not happy. Now he's finally ADMITTING that #1 got my email addy from him. Poor man ....got his dollars chopped - - and lost a friend in the process - - BELIEVES "innocent me" and now wants to whine to me about what this other guy did:

Quote:
HI,

I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE, I HOPE YOU ARE FINE AND OKAY WITH YOUR GUY YOU MATE IN NIGERIA WHEN YOU CAME HERE.

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THE GUY YOU SAID IS YOUR GUY IS THAT MY GUY THAT IS SUPOSE TO VIDEO US HE STOLE YOU ID FROM ME AND WENT AND START EMAIL YOU PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SOON.

REGARDS,

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good heavens to Betsy! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, I can't figure out what your guy (who is claiming that your guy is that his guy) wants you to do about all this, but your guy (who is no longer the guy who is his guy but that guy thinks he's your guy) sounds very confused. I think you left an impression on him!

I've played lads against one another and I've even confused a few lads, but you take the cake. Heck, you've confused ME, and I just got here. I can only imagine how be-fuddled your lads are when you're finished with them. I see dead people.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the video will make it all clearer Shocked

Have you tried puttting it through Babelfish ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I pleaded innocent - I had no idea what this lad was talking about.

He emails back:

Quote:
HI HONEY,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, HOPE FINE AND OKAY? WHAT I WANT TO TELL YOU IS THIS, THAT GUY IS A GOAL DIGER PLEASE STOP ANY COMMINUCATION WITH HIM FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND, HOPE FINE? I JSU WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I STILL LOVE YOU NOMATTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME. PLEASE LIKE TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AGAIN PLEASE CALL ME.

WILL YOU CALL ME TODAY, PLEASE CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER +xxxxx OR xxxxxxxx. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS,

AWWWWWWWWWW I didn't screw him over good enough. He wants more. Don't you just love it when the lads beg you to bait them? I think he wants to become an Ed? Maybe I'll introduce him to Ed and the 7_nasty_Dragons

Well - It's done - I've planted the seed to introduce him to Ed.

Quote:
What do you mean by he's a gold digger? Do you know what happened? I brought him some gifts and brought you some gifts, too. I had to ship them separately because the airlines were going to charge way too much money for the extra baggages that I needed to take. So, he was to meet me in Abuja to pick me up from the airport. Well, there was a problem with my baggage, and I needed to divert my flight to go pick it up. I asked him if he could somehow try to come get me at the other airport, and all he did was whine and complain and bitch that I screwed up his life. Well, I couldn't help it! These were my personal belongings and many gifts. The value of these items was over $100,000. There's NO WAY I was just going to go to Abuja and sit around for a few days and then go claim my belongings. I'm not stupid. Someone would steal them. So, anyway, I never got to meet your friend while I was in Africa. He got mad over what happened during the trip, so I decided that he was selfish and didn't care about me then.

In the mean time, did you hear about that Nigerian man who got the American girl to meet him in Singapore and then she was kidnapped? A friend of mine used to go to church with that girl. She was a singer in the choir. Anyway, they have no idea where she is now, but the kidnappers have said she's being sold to a Muslim man in Kano. So, there's a huge search going on for her right now, and a $500,000 reward for information that leads to getting her back. I'm going to be volunteering some of my time to try to help the girl. I'll be working with the priest of the church where the girl used to go. Coincidently, his name is the same as my brother's! ! So, I've been teasing my brother and telling him it's hard for me to say when talking to the priest, as my brother hasn't been to church in a long time. So it gives me the giggles to say that. I'd appreciate it, though, if you keep your eyes and ears open so that if you hear anything that may be helpful to bring Amy back, you can help out with the case. Her boyfriend, Edward Smith, lives in Port Harcourt, and he's so desperate to get her back. I feel so sorry for him and everyone else involved.

Love,

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed needs to meet a lot of lads and tell them his story of woe. Laughing

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THAT GUY IS A GOAL DIGER

Gold digger? Gaol dagger? Goal digger? Goat diggler?
Wanna-anger-a-scammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Dirk Diggler!

Laughing

"Can you explain the emabarsment you caused me at the western union today?" - My pet of the week.
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goat digger?

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

He just sent met this:

Quote:
PLEASE I FORGET TO ASK YOU SOMETHING IN THE LAST MAIL I SENT TO YOU, THERE IS A FRIEND OF MINE WHO ELECTED AS A PERSONAL ADVISER ON FINANCE TO ONE OF THE NEW ELECTED GOVERNORS AND THIS GOVERNOR IS THE GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE SO HE SAID THAT THE GOVERNOR WANT TO TRANSFER SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY ABROAD AND THEY NEED A FOREIGN ACCOUN THEY WILL USE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY AND HE ASK ME IF I HAVE ANY TRUSTED SOMEBODY THAT IS RELIABLE AND VERY HONEST ABROAD AND I TOLD HIM YES THAT I HAVE A RELIABLE PERSON THAT IS WHY I DECIDE TO CONTACT YOU SO THAT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM IT AS MY LOVER.

SO PLEASE SEND YOUR ACCOUNT THAT YOU KNOW THAT WILL CARRY UP TO $10,000,000.00 DOLLARS TO ME SO THAT I WILL SEND IT TO HIM FOR THEM TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND AFTER THE MONEY IS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT THE ADVISER TO THE GOVERNOR WHO IS MY FRIEND WILL NOW GIVE YOU A SECRITY ACCOUNT WHERE YOU WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO AFTER YOU MOST HAVE REMOVE YOUR PERCENTAGE WHICH IS TWENTY PERCENT (20%) AND I HAVE FIVE PERCENT OUT OF THE TWENTY PERCENT THAT WILL BE YOUR OWN. SO FIFTEEN PERCENT WILL BE YOUR OWN WHILE FIVE PERCENT WILL MINE.

SO PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AFTER YOU MOST HAVE REMOVE YOUR PERCENTAGE WHICH IS TWENTY PERCENT (20%) AND I HAVE FIVE PERCENT OUT OF THE TWENTY PERCENT THAT WILL BE YOUR OWN. SO FIFTEEN PERCENT WILL BE YOUR OWN WHILE FIVE PERCENT WILL MINE

Sorry, no can do. His calculations are totally wrong (as per usual for a lad).

5% of 20% is only 1%. This leaves you with 19% and him with 1%. He is trying to con you by taking 25% of your cut. Mad That has to be worth about 10 emails trying to convince him that he has calculated the percentages wrong.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic