SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What are the most outlandish character names you've used?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a lot of people try to be clever coming up with names and lot of people just don't get it. If you haven't seen a certain movie or a certain TV show, or you have to really think about the name, then you're not going to recognize it as a joke. Also, if the name is funny, but only in a specific country, then people who are from other countries may not get the joke name. What may be a funny name in your country, may not mean a thing in another - especially if you're using slang. Slang is regional. Like the guy above who stated he had to explain to his two friends, I don't get that one either.

One name that I've used is .

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(i quoted his famous: "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, leader of the armies of the north, blah blah, blah, and I will have my vengence" speech when introducing myself in emails.)

And for lotto lads I'm now using:
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just thought of a couple recently:

Nick Nack and Jock Strap.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That reminds me of the one of my early ones, a good old Latin name, Flatus Maximus.

I'm an author. I write under pen names. Perhaps you've read some of my publications:

Yellow River, by I.P. Freely
Wildcat's Revenge, by Claude Balls
Tracks in The Sand, by Peter Dragon
Under The Bandstands, by Seymour Buttz

Those are all really old jokes from when I was a kid, BTW.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once upon a tyme I used my real name; but if I told you then I would have to kill you and then kill myself again. Razz

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Sam I Am
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I receive checks all the time made out to:
Shitfer Braanes
Dick C. Normus
Mia Khan Titches
Lars Fryes
S.M. Allkoke
The law firm of Woodja, Likken, Appel, Piewitdat

I sent this directly to you via The Curse Of The Wicked Soul. Cradling the powers of the Orunmila to Wizard Of Ingoni, I have unleashed an army of seventy-two spirits and demons. The Eiye Efe will gaze from above as the summons of the spirits appear before your eyes. My cosmic powers have grown from the fears of deception and will reek havoc and spill the blood of the guilt. I have carved marks of evil into your conscience and your spiritual blindness will direct you to fall into the hands of proper authorities. The curse will begin when I attach this written segment of your soul you...
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to bait as Lizzy Diddletwat. And I'm amazed to find that I've been baiting as Bruce Wayne for three years and still have takers...

Sid
Molok
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sus4n S4mmer
M4rvin X. Bis3
L1ngus 1. Cunn

EDIT: added the latest

Last edited by Molok on Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Sam I Am,
ROFLMAOOO Laughing Laughing Laughing
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just added a new lady to one of my baits:

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try to keep it simple (so I can remember..), but I was pissed when I started this current one and am using 4ngu$ MacBouef Rolling Eyes

Three great names up for grabs come from the author Trevanian's books, The Eiger Sanction and Shibumi:

Cherry Pitt
Felicity Arse
Jack O. Diamond

Cool

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
tubthumper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used Dick Cox, Robin Banks, R. Soles, R. Slicker. In fact, my first ever real trophy was a lad with a large shot of himself holding a sign that read "R. Sole." I still use Mark Renton and Francis Begbie.

Fiduciary Agent: "junky, donkey monkey aboky na u .............."

Jean Atoh: "You must be a chronic idiot and stupid to the core. I do not want you to email me again, you can go to blazes bloody bastard. A full that cannot even express himself"

Global Service: "You have kept me in total confusion with your last couples of emails and i wish to understand more."

Spain United Kingdom
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm amazed to find that I've been baiting as Bruce Wayne for three years and still have takers...

Ha ha ha.......Bruce Wayne is a fitting name.....better known as "Baitman"???

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fairly new but my excuse for not having a telephone, cell phone, bank account, passport, etc, is that I work on a remote cattle ranch.

Hopalong Cassidy

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive used and

Very Happy

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
worldmap
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ultra Magnus was probably my weirdest one. I told the lad I couldn't phone him because Autobots don't have ears and he replied to say he understood completely Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One I'm thinking of using is:

Rabbi Mosch3 P1tt
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to use serial killer's names: Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, David Berkowitz, Andrei Romanovich Chikatilo... the last one led to using Russian names, mostly soviet high politicians, diplomats and Party leaders (some of the not that far away from serial killers):

Then I added few other just for the flavour Wink

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franz Ferdinand, The Godfather

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mes O'Horney

A good way to come up with names is go to: http://wordsmith.org/anagram/ and enter any word or phrase you like. It will give you lots of ideas.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing too exciting at the moment......

Currently I'm father James. My assistant is Sister Fanny Noballs.

"Can you explain the emabarsment you caused me at the western union today?" - My pet of the week.
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently Bart from the Simpsons teacher is offering to help, and in another Father Fart3n F3lch was kind enough to refer some poor soul to Father Ph1l M3anus.
Very Happy
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With love scammers, as Doctor Who, (David Tennent).

Other ones Rove Mcmanus, Harry potter, Treebeard, Gandalf the white.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
markmywords
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Ivana Tinkle Very Happy is my first and then another Alan Bond (for those in oz wioll know who he is haha)

Last edited by markmywords on Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently baiting as Count Dracula Razz

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic