SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just take it slow. I remembered how eager I was at first. Checking every 10 minutes. I still get that way when I am waiting for a trophy or I am waiting for the lad's next email while on safari. They will write, trust me.

Oh, since this is a complaining thread, I am SICK of hot weather. Official temperature yesterday was 103. With high humidity the heat index was pushing 120. Lucifer himself would be uncomfortable here. Evil or Very Mad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to bitch about the lack of hot weather. Smile
Although, technically, it's summer in this part of the world, a look out of the window soon casts doubt on that whole idea.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We all got a card from the "Youth Workshop" (see my earlier post) they're supported by the FreeMasons... Confused

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

christmas stuff for sale in august !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paypal Evil or Very Mad I can no longer use my very secure and trusted method of funding my precious paypal account. Instead of using my own extremely secure internet banking token, I now need to add my bank account to their site. Is heaven for phishers of course, after confirming your bank account they only need to get into your paypal account to drain the rest of your funds. Rolling Eyes Anyways, if they want to play it that way, I will do as they say, after all I need cash in my PP account. So I add a bank. Takes a whole frigging week. Then I put money from bank account to PP. Takes another ruddy week. So then hubby made the remark, that I should use the other account so he can use this bank account for HIS paypal. Still following? So..... I delete the bank account and try to add a new one. Hubby at the same time, from the same IP, tries to get the other bank account I just deleted added to his PP account. PP goes balistic. Someone is breaking into my account!! So now they blocked me Evil or Very Mad Wow, just wow. So...... I am summoned to send ruddy PP a copy of my electricity bill to make sure they know where my house lives.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vavin wrote:
I personally die for a Scottish accent EVERY TIME. I swear, you could read the grocery list with a Scottish accent and I would send you money. It's magicl.

How much will you pay? I'm well and truly skint this month! Wink

If I told you *exactly* who I want to bitch about and why, I'd be breaking the Official Secrets Act, so let me just say I hate lying, vain, shallow, rude, arrogant little jumped up dictators who think cos they're head of a minority government they can do whatever the f*ck they like, and say whatever the f*ck they like to a civil servant. And when said Hitler-wannabee is consigned to his proper place (that being the dustbin of history) I am going to find him and kick as many shades of shyte out of him as I can! Twisted Evil

And also the young couple who've moved into the flat above mine, and who just came home very obviously full of the joys of both beer and spring. They'll be having very loud sex any minute now. And it's not even dark! I mean, come on, that's not decent!!! Still rather than that the 3am sessions they're so fond of. Which wouldn't be so bad if they did that at weekends. Just not during the week when some of us have to work!

And while I'm here, add T*ttenham, ManU, Roy Keane, Chelski and Jose Mourinho to the list. Thank you!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing

Being a Liverpool fan I agree with you totally! Apart from your neighbours sex thing, because sex is very much like making love to a beautiful woman....

Just tell 'em to put a sock in it. It works for me every time. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo - a few weeks ago I did shout "for god's sake, how much longer is it going to take you to come????" when they'd been at it for nearly an hour. Think I spoiled the moment for them! Laughing And yes, I know it sounds like I'm just a miserable, grumpy old woman, but I have to get up early to get to work, so I can do without being woken up in the early hours by her screeching like a banshee, and him sounding like a gorilla with asthma!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Only an hour. Light weights!

Can I suggest you keep a diary of the noise abuse...times dates etc and then consider reporting them to the sex police aka Environmental Health.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovey received a lot of hugs and kisses last nite. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bitch for the day.

Thinking you're going into work, having a cruisy time and then coming home to a happy house, only to find that management have now decided that you're not doing enough paperwork, so now have to document every single movement 3 times over with explanations of why you did/said what you did and what you think the outcome of such actions will be and if it was to benefit the company etc.
F***k I said something I found funny. The people around me laughed. Did I think and revise beforehand what I was gonna say?? No! It was what was called 'Off the cuff.' It's why you employ me.

Then, coming home after working for 10 hours, to find the kids toilet has come away from the floor and contents are now on the floor instead of in the pipes.

The kids finding this incredibly funny.

And finally, getting an email from my publishers to say that they think if they publish my book they could have alot of legal arguments. I said I'd change names!!!

In all....Today....Bah Evil or Very Mad

(Hugs needed...)

Pretty Rose

pony
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So much for the paper-less office!

Bit of a Cr-p day m8 at least thats what the kids probably thought!!

A stiff drink is probably needed

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

APEC

GIANT WALL

Oh and George Bush is visiting us as well..

And Johnny says Sydney WON'T become a ghost town.. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Air New Zealand is offering genuine discounts with its "Escape APEC" flights from September 1 to 16. The airline is selling three-night holidays in New Zealand from $469 and return flights from $370 - $245 less than the normal economy fare

Josh, It wasn't me, I might be visiting...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Woohoo!mYou can come to my house Wink
I think we've got something to drink other than wine around here somewhere... Very Happy

Pretty Rose

pony
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Discovering the cost of a replacement magneto coil assembly for my dysfunctional line trimmer was about $200 (just under half the cost of a new line trimmer (comparable model and same manufacturer)). Now I know why the manufacturers pot the magneto and ignition coils in hard to remove epoxy resin.

I'm not surprised the retailers don't sell very many replacement ignition components.

Fredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@persephone - I solved that problem by having a seperate bank account attached to PP. It only has a minimal amount in it, so my real bank account is not at risk.

@Sevin of Nine: I'v fixed a few things by buying a used one on ebay - even if the item is broken (obviously in a different way).

By your atitude, you're frustrating my future and my life.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having to fork out �25 to see a movie. The tickets only came to �12, the rest was on bloody popcorn and juice!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People who complain about footballers who earn $20m a year. Eerr, excuse me, haven't you heard of the term supply and demand?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver's avy! Sad

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WHAAAAT!?

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just kidding boss! Confused

Looked at it again and it is fabulous.

It's those personalities again and I quess I favor HOT MEN. Wink

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hot men? You've obviously not seen Don Simmons singing Smile

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No my dear, but can tell that I must go there. Wink

Would you kindly lead me? Confused

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WICfZ4_V-ys

Try to control your sexual urges after watching....

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My mood swings!

That was the most disgusting bunch of _ _ _ _ that I ever saw.

I still love you, shiver! Smile

Last edited by Corona on Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic