SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here but not new to scambaiting..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

four1nine_buster wrote:
I'm sad now... no answer from my lads (2 to be precise...) i'm worried about them.

Many lads take the weekends off. They like to go to church on Sundays and pray for God to send them good magas (no, really).

Quote:
Do you guys share about your fictional characters in here, or is it top secret?

That's up to you. Occasionally, a baiter will get rumbled by his lad after posting the specifics of a bait here, usually in Main or Publish your Work (which are open to the google spiders). On the other hand, many victims have followed google links to this forum and found out about various scams from posts made here. That said, the fora are for sharing ideas on many aspects of scambaiting, including building your characters.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

full auto wrote:
four1nine_buster wrote:
so far, NN seems to be a fine lady so i don't understand why i should worry. Wink

Hey NN... LOOK!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

What????

And thanks for the tips.... i use a different name on this forum, than with my victims or my other internet activites... 3 names, 3 characters.. so i'm safe i think. Wink

SlayerFaith wrote:
Occasionally, a baiter will get rumbled by his lad after posting the specifics of a bait here, usually in Main or Publish your Work (which are open to the google spiders).

No Sh.... You mean that some of them actually found out this forum??

Woa... did any of them join and post? Must of been a hell of threathnings?? (Ok, i have no clue how to spell that word, could you tell?)

Thanks for your tip... i'll stay secret.

2 successive posts combined (Don)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Threatening, Scared us half to death. Shocked

BTW, Welcome into this facility. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah NN you really are a fine fine lady, being so feminine.

You know this thread is slowly turning into a.... Shocked

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weren't you a fan of the edit button? (Don)

Ok i get it... NN is a guy isn't he?

corona wrote:
^^Threatening, Scared us half to death. Sad

BTW, Welcome into this facility. Smile

Is the thread still up? i'd like to read it.

Last edited by four1nine_buster on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You shouldn't have said that Shocked

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will not go there, for I just work here and I am on my break. Very Happy

Last edited by Corona on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some scammers do find their way here, yes. That said, most are spotted by our eagle-eyed mods and shown the door with a jackboot up their whatsis before they can even post. There are probably a few who lurk here a bit, flying under the radar and keeping their mouths firmly shut (99 times out of 100, they are outed with their first post).

We don't really worry about them, as any who are lurking here trying to understand what we do and why we do it aren't out scamming Aunt Betty for of her retirement cheque. Besides, what we do is quite beyond a scammer's ability to understand. The idea of freely giving one's time in order to prevent someone we don't even know from being scammed is anathema to a scammer. The idea that we have banded together and formed a community based on the above is as incomprehensible to the average lad as the logistics of starting a dairy farm on the moon.

[Edit] Holy CRAP! When did the postwhores find this thread? I go to answer one question and missed a whole conversation Confused

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
You shouldn't have said that Shocked

Why????

Geez, since i've been on, all this emphasis on NN as been getting me nervous.

What has gotten into you all? I feel i'm the lad being baited now...

I guess i don't know you guys and when i do get to know you all, i'll understand and "fit in", or so i hope.

So, please, stop with this weird NN feeling you guys are trying to impose on me. Thanks.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about that Laughing , NN is a guy, but has a bit of a temper (runs and hides).

It's like any new group/community it will take a bit of time to fit in (I dont know if I'm still completely in)

Easter Egg
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
Besides, what we do is quite beyond a scammer's ability to understand.

I hear ya. If they are dumb enough to put bread on their heads or jump from their houses...

If i understand, everything written by lads here gets deleted... so no juicy stuff for me to read. Sad

Alright, thanks for clarifying that.

@Reaper

Alright, i appreciate your fairness. Now send me $18,000 USD at....

Combined successive posts and removed unneeded full quote. TS
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad SF came showed up, because I was on my break. Laughing

Thank you very much. Cool

Last edited by Corona on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

four1nine_buster wrote:
I hear ya. If they are dumb enough to put bread on their heads or jump from their houses...

It has nothing to do with intelligence, just with motivation. Keep in mind that some of these lads design good looking fake websites, write very clever and imaginative formats, and even move hundreds of thousands of dollars per year (or per month) from victim to mule to many untraceable bank accounts. Assuming all scammers are stupid is a big mistake. That said, 99% of them STILL cannot comprehend us, because they wouldn't toss a bucket of water on someone who was on fire without being paid for doing so.
Quote:
If i understand, everything written by lads here gets deleted... so no juicy stuff for me to read. Sad

Not everything, but it would be fairly hard to find the posts that remain. If you hang out long enough, you will probably catch a game of "kick the troll" sooner or later.

Naked Mod pics!
star
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure I'll send you the money, but I need the release fees so I can transfer the money to you, and then the courier fees......

Easter Egg
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Reaper: Do nat forgit mi barrister feez mugu boi! Laughing

@ four1nine: As far as stupidity goes, as SF says lads are not stupid. Some will be blinded by greed, and therefore act stupid (the pets that don't loose all common sense are actually more fun because they are more of a challenge). If you've been rouge baiting, keep this in mind: Never be afraid to try something and fail with your new internet pets. A good mentor will guide you, but your pet will flat line on you eventually. That's why it's important to rinse, lather, wash, and repeat. Fire up another email account and start baiting under another alias. At least you know how your pet plays the game.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SF wrote:
If you hang out long enough, you will probably catch a game of "kick the troll" sooner or later.

Sooner, I would wager.

We had one several hours ago, as a matter of fact. None of us online at the time were feeling particularly playful, though, so it and its thread were quietly disappeared.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
It's like any new group/community it will take a bit of time to fit in (I dont know if I'm still completely in)

Would you really like me to answer that question? Twisted Evil

@ four1nine- Sorry about the teasing, but we are baiters (therefore smartasses by definition) and pretty much just can't help ourselves Laughing
Hang about, have a read, and you will pick up on how this slightly twisted bunch goes on in no time.

As to the scammers; some are as thick as a brick, and others are amazingly skilled. You will never know exactly what is in your net until you get him off script and actually communicating with you. Every bait is different, and dealing with those differences is a big part of why we are here. If it was a formula, Shiver could post a 1-2-3 page and save himself quite a few headaches.

Naked Mod pics!
star
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tsnerd Really? You mods are so sneaky/shifty. Plus all your hidden mod powers....

@Slayerfaith, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Yep this thread is really turning into a new You Know What

Easter Egg
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm sure you're well accepted into the forum by now Reaper. Smile I think it might help if you just let the PWT go..... it's not coming back any time soon I don't think.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea, it's getting boring now. Maybe I'll just wait in anticipation for the next troll thread..

Easter Egg
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
We had one several hours ago, as a matter of fact. None of us online at the time were feeling particularly playful, though, so it and its thread were quietly disappeared.

We had a troll and I missed it?? Had to work on a project today, didn't I... walking away talking to self...

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
NN is a guy, but has a bit of a temper (runs and hides).

Could you please point to any thread where I display my temper at someone who didn't deserve it?

Reaper, right now this thread is only becoming annoying because you appear to have nothing else to add and a hyperactive urge to continue posting. There is nothing wrong with having a bit of fun, but this hijack is getting a little out of hand.

This isn't called temper, or being mean, or even stifling your creative outlet. It's called pulling back on the reins and hoping you listen.

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith

Last edited by Nurse Nasty on Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get worried if your lads don't respond right away, especially on a weekend. Few lads "work" weekends, and even fewer will do Sundays. Maybe the cafe is closed, maybe they're all Roman Catholic, I've never looked it up. They'll get back to you. Even if they don't, there's plenty more.

Sometimes we do share baiter names in here, but generally we avoid it for the reasons posted above. It's your call, and as long as you don't let your lads know that we (419Eater, baiters in general) exist, you should be just peachy-fine.

And seriously, don't worry nothin' about our Nurse - unless you're a troll. I still ask questions that would make a politician look smart, and I haven't been smacked for it yet. I got "corrected" once for posting a topic that was... shall we say flame-attractive, but I did so unknowingly and the whole thing was explained to me and it all made sense. While each mod has his / her own distinct personality, I've never seen evidence of any one of them being heavy-handed or dictatorial. Satirical yes, somewhat sadistic yes, but actually unfair or intimidating no. (end of smooching rant) Very Happy
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
If you hang out long enough, you will probably catch a game of "kick the troll" sooner or later.

hahahaha... i look forward to that.

full auto wrote:
If you've been rouge baiting ...

What's "rouge baiting" ???

Nurse Nasty wrote:
This isn't called temper, or being mean, or even stifling your creative outlet. It's called pulling back on the reigns and hoping you listen.

Hum, btw, sorry for the sex change NN... i liked you better thinking you were a gal but it's alright... something tells me i'll learn to like you as a what you are... Wink

3 successive posts combined (Don)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NN's post

Don't worry that was aimed at me Smile but could you please use the edit button

EDIT: Wow, you're really giving me a run for my money...

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic