SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Check out my catch

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: Links to images removed

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you used a lad as bait Twisted Evil Laughing

Nice catch. Btw, do you tag and release?

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you wimp!! Just jump in there and throw him on the deck! Wink

Nice fish.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a fish there, jojo! Hope you ate your wheaties that day! Were you on a charter or private boat? Years ago, I took a 12 foot skiff offshore of Ocean City, MD. While bottom fishing for flounder, I brought up a croaker & had the bright idea of rigging a live line with him using my spare boat rod with 20 lb rayon line. It wasn't 10 minutes before something BIG took that biatch and ran with it. The drag was screaming & line was paying out fast, so I started the motor to follow. I couldn't keep up though & finally lost all of about 200 yds of line. Ah, fish stories...the one that got away! I think you mentioned somewhere that you're in Florida. Have you ever caught redfish down there? I got lucky one day at an inlet in Sarasota, pulling 'em in one after another. The pelicans were a huge hassle, constantly going after bait and pouncing on the fish as they were brought up.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: Links removed

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky you, that's a 2-spotter! Redfish usually only have 1 spot at the tail. It looks to be a 7-pounder or so? Nice one! I Know whatcha mean about the bonnetheads. We called 'em shovelheads in South Carolina and they were something of a nuisance in the surf. they'd take your rig and just sorta cruise out with it. No fight, like reeling in a clump of seaweed. Weird looking little bastards, too. Re the kayak, never tried it. I like a little maneuvering room, lol!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmm Shark! Nice catch btw.

If you have Lads running US military type scams. Feel free to <a href="/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1753">send them to me.</a> Twisted Evil
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! What's a pink car doing here? Does NN know about this?

Good to have ya back CS!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read last week that sharks have a sixth sense: electric fields! They have electrical receptors on their snouts that sense the galvanic reactions produced by their prey as salt water moves through them. Cool stuff !
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Most fish have sensors that allow them to detect motion and life. In a shark it happens in their nose, and some fish have a line down the center of their body that allows the same perception.
FourFlusher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a friend in FL that shark fishes every day...surf fishing in chest deep water.

He shoots the bull sharks as soon as they hit sand. Others he eats, some he releases.

Bulls he shoots. Period.
Bam-Skater
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was doing a dive in the Red Sea a few years back and looked up from the seabed to see a shoal(100+) of Hammerheads cruising along at the surface. My first thought was "Fu)k! I need to head back up through them then hang around decoing with my legs dangling in the breeze". They weren't interested and just swept on past.

Unfortunately since "Jaws" people seem to think it's OK to be scared of, and mindlessly kill sharks. These are the same folk that probably bleat on about how worried they are about global warming, or that the Lions they saw on safari were amazing animals. The fact is that the oceans are the powerhouse of this planet, if we, as we are rapidly doing, take out the top predators from it then we're all fu)ked. And deservedly so!

Catch and release I can just about understand a human wanting to do, catch and eat at a push, but just killing so they get the ego trip of looking like a big toughie. All I can say is FourFlusher, I hope your pal doesn't have any children because he's going to have a hard time explaining, when he's Grandchildren are sitting on his knee looking at old photos, why the world isn't beautiful anymore.

Rant over

B-S

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the intro to this thread Ginch. When we fish for sharks in the UK it is usually for Blues or Porbeagles. I have tried casting a fly to them, when the weather is right, without much success. Either they cant see, or I cant cast that well Laughing

Robb

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic