SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anna is worried about internet scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a sensitive new age Vlad,

I am not too sure what to make of this, I have been baiting her for months and she occasionally hints at how she has little money but she has not actually come out and asked for it, every time she hints, I ignore, this is as close as she has come to asking for money and it is still not to the point.

I used the excuse of car accident, broken bones and hospital to explain why I had not replied to about 5 of her emails.

No, "I hope you are feeling better" or anything else about my accident which is unusual as she normally seems to read most of what I write.

Quote:
[email protected]" to me

I welcome you my dear prince xxx. It was very pleasant to me to read
your greater letters when I today have come for work. Your lovely
sweet letters give to me a tone by a life and stimulus more likely you
to see. xxx, my dear, I'm fine, only is pair problems with bank, but
I think that all will manage. The god will help me to leave this
situation. I in your letters have seen the truth of your attitude to
me, you speak that I at you one. What is the parents are glad for us
with you and glad if I to you shall arrive. It very much pleases me,
as I did not expect that we can have with you a meeting. Well, I trust
you also I is ready to risk. In fact all that is not done, is done to
the best!!! xxx, I to you wish to tell the following and you should
understand me well. Well??? I cannot risk a condition of our family,
you understand me??? I cannot pay the arrival to you as I did not see
you really. At all desire my parents will not give me any money, and I
know about a deceit on the Internet, and I do not wish to attack these
mistakes. You understand me??? It is very a pity to me but I cannot
arrive, as it is very dangerous for sew families in a financial
position. In the TV I saw as many girls leave from Russia and cannot
back return, it to have to earn on the ticket the a body, to trade in
drugs. I do not want such risk. xxx, you are possible too do not
agree to risk money for my arrival. I am right my darling??? You
cannot send me money that I to you have arrived, as likely you too are
afraid of a deceit??? Now I think as us with you to be, as to us to
see each other and I understand that it not really. To me it is sad
from these ideas. xxx how us to be with you??? How to us to arrange
a meeting??? I shall wait for your answer the darling. In this letter,
I wish to send you a poem, I hope it to you to like How at you
business??? All is good??? How health of mum??? Transfer parents
greetings!!! I very much would want that your mum has learned me to
cook your radical I food!!! As it looks is very tasty in pictures of
cookery!!! Unfortunately I now to itself in a cabinet am am called by
the deputy director for consideration of papers. I now shall send you
the letter and I hope for reception of a fast reply as it very much
for me is important as I think of you and I dream of mutual attitudes
with you my lovely prince xxx. With greater impatience I wait from
you for the letter my chocolate hare!!!! Yours Anna

I dont recall in my limited baiting career a scammer who warns of internet scams.

I am leaning towards getting straight in and say that I will send money if she can give me definate proof of who she is via a trophy pic, but if she cant produce the baits probably over.

Any suggestions welcome

BTW, I loved the chocolate hare bit at the end

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She is trying to earn your trust. Use that. I suggest you say you are worried about internet fraud, but the one thing you were advised is that scammers never send personalised pictures or hand written letters or knickers... and that if she could do that he wouldn't be worried. She has brought up trust so discuss it!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, looks like a lead-in for a trophy request. What do you have to lose? Go for it mate.

By the way, I like this:
Quote:
I very much would want that your mum has learned me to
cook your radical I food!!! As it looks is very tasty in pictures of
cookery!!!

What have you been sending her? I'm intrigued.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't go in two footed... flirt with it...

Mugatu... you are on to something there. We shoudl expect this kind of foul play in the great vlad race!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice, I figured on going for a trophy but I was not sure on my story line to get it. Confused

I tend to plan in advance where I am going with my baits and so far instinct and imagination has led me in a nice crooked direction Twisted Evil but I had not figured that I would get a warning about scammers from of all things a scammer

I am confident about it being a Vlad as she once spent the weekend admiring my picture, I still have not sent one, so I was not worried about that.

@Mugatu,

I have not mentioned any specific food to my Vlad so I am sure that bit you like in regards to the cookery is just part of the script.

Bait her yourself if you are patient enough, off script with ease, answers questions and has a good set of photos that could possibly be of a real scammer.

Only problem, this is a long bait and you will need to be patient

Little make up, no hair stylist, hardly a location a model would use

And I doubt a model would include a friend, this is just a selection there are others for the taking.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I havent done a love scam yet, I have just set up my first profile. My only fear is coming across a legit person who may be serious yet I am scambaiting. Perhaps that is an unnecessary fear?

If it took that long, I would think maybe the other person is legit and serious? My question is in regards to Murry Guru's statement
Quote:
I have been baiting her for months

For months? I would have thought that a scammer could bet that patient to wait that long and spend that much time with someone without asking for money toward the beginning of the scam.

Can someone explain? Thx!

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all part of your vlads make up. I've had vlads before discuss cooking, different foods and techniques.
Some baits do take months it depends on the vlad and how good they think they are. I have been baiting one vlad since January, and the ramblings go on and on. I still haven't got a trophy, but they have been to WU six times and v3rify53c three times and spent many hours answering questions.
As long as you are wasting their time and not getting money off vics we are doing our job. Remember that! Twisted Evil

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ eye-ken-doo,

Remember, these scammers have dozens of vics all at different stages of being scammed at any one time. Most of the time they spent a few minutes or less a day dealing with each vic. A lot of the replies are already prewritten scripts with a personalised line or two added in to help convince the vic. Sometimes it's all automatic, so they don't have to put any input in at all. They can afford to bide their time and let each one progress at it's own speed. Of course some rush it, but the cleverer ones know not to.
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to both prior posters. I guess I am used to the go-for-the-jugular approach by the 419ers and not used to hearing about scammers going for a long slow death!

I will be patient as soon as I get my first vlad!

countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Most of the time they spent a few minutes or less a day dealing with each vic

wow wayne that is an understatement I have my first and I am just busting at the seams right now, been talking to my lad a few days he is now on a flight to lagos africa with his daughter, well he left me a good-bye angel letter. OMG to read this one would think we have been carring on for months ....he his soooo in love with me and all I have done for him ........ an when I have him on YIM we speak very little an when I talk to him it is as if he never read what I said lol. I can't believe this is standard it is so corney lol.....I guess these guys/gals use special pet names so they don't forget who they are talking to lol hmmm I wonder if the fact I let him know today I am wait for aan aproval for a big business loan made him insecure to loose me hehe

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@countrygypsy......

...and I am soooo jealous. Where's my jailbait? When will she email me? Where is my bait come true? No vlad, so sad. Sad

I can only imagine the day when she comes my way, tells me she loves me, and asks me that question we all dream of............ "What is the MTCN number?" (sigh)

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's difficult to tell. I have two lads that I have been baiting for 4 months. One loves me like a brother but wants me to come visit him in Ghana. Both have incredible patience and neither has brought up money yet. The second just started talking of marriage and this week his laptop was stolen, so I suspect that a request from him may be coming shortly, he sounded so depressed when we spoke on the phone a couple of days ago.

I've had others drop me within seconds if I will not give a phone number immediately. Some only want to phone once and make sure they hear a woman's voice, I sometimes field calls for other baiters so the lads are reassured they are not dealing with a fellow lad.

In RL I am incredibly stupid about where files are on the computer so some lads have dropped me if I can't find the pics fast enough.

I also have a lad from Denver, Illinois, who is currently in Nigeria where his mom is in the hospital. This also has been going on for a few months. Just this week it appears she needs an operation, so I sense that a request for funds is just in the offing.

The only lad that has actually asked my character for money has been posted here in another thread. He also wants cell phones. My character barely knows him. He's a friend of David's. Laughing

Some are suspicious of the UK number and will not call. I have never tried vlads.

My experience for what it's worth.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

does anyone know how to work the inbox.com I got an acct there an went to one of those sites singles.com I think an I have a bunch of guys but since it was in my spam folder seems I can not open them.

May be jus as well I used a zip where I used to live on the west coast so all the mails are from there. But still can't get them open

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eye-ken-doo wrote,

Quote:
My only fear is coming across a legit person who may be serious yet I am scambaiting

I think most baiters at some early stage have wondered if the Vlad is real although most probably wont admit it.

After you have been baiting for a while that feeling of "maybe she is real" will go, meanwhile look for the signs of a scam.

Did she wait a reasonable amount of time to fall in love with you?
Does she answer your questions?
does she call you by your name? if so has she spelt it right?
Is every email completely different? (same copy and pasted crap complete with spelling and grammer mistakes is a sure sign and very common)
does her IP show her to be where she claims to be?

Answer NO to a few of these and you have yourself a scammer, keep in mind that the smarter scammers out there are aware of this and will avoid all the above things.

If you are not yet convinced, google exact search is a wonderous tool, google sentences with the spelling and grammer mistakes or her name and email address and see what comes up.

Read over all the emails that both you and your scammer have exchanged and look for holes in her story, as I mentioned above for me the part where she had been admiring my picture was a sure givaway which came very early.

Still not sure? Place some random stupid question in your email such as, would you mind if I bring my mates around to do you?, a real person will spot this and ask about it. If it is spotted, simply use the excuse that you had to make sure she was for real and now you are convinced she is real, tell her that, (but dont start to think she is real yet)!

Create a new email addy and send an email from another address to see if you get the same script

Ask her for ID or a photo holding a sign.

Finally if you have been through these things and still are not sure, post up the emails and photos and ask us here

Now once you have been through all of these things and still think she is real, stop emailing and try someone else

MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks MG......a lot of good things I will watch for. In my profile I followed the wording another member I gave in another thread........and also added in my profile that I am 48, divorced 5 times, didnt think I was goodlooking, etc

Here's what I wrote:

Quote:
Hi,
I`m new at this so I don`t really know where to begin. I don`t consider myself the most handsome. In fact, I`ve been divorced 5 times.
I am an independent businessman who travels a lot and maybe my exwives didnt like my constant travel. I am looking obviously for a special person to share my life and good fortune with, I have a big heart waiting for the right girl to come and get it. Please write to me, you never know where it may lead.

I just got a hit this morning from a supposed 24 y.o. in the Ukraine. Obviously a vlad so I am not worried about this being legit.

I actually met my current wife through an online service.....so I am familiar with online dating.....but looking back now, I remember getting a few vlads respond to my profile. Back then, it didnt sound right, so I just never responded.

Thanks again for the tips.......they'll help!!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to take a much simpler approach,

No profile, no picture,
if it one of those sites where you need to have a picture, put a picture of anything except a reasonable to good looking person.

A picture of someone who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down is perfect if you want a picture of a person.

The great thing about my approach is that if they write something like, "I read your profile and found it interesting", you will have no doubt as to if they are real

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 3 lad love baits that have been ongoing for 5 months. None of them have brought up money, but one has complained of having no money. I have wasted a large amount of their time and resources and the best is yet to happen.

It is easy to spot the scammers that reply to your profile. Previously posts have already listed the signs. In my experience, almost every non-scammers went immediately to sex talk. While they are not scammers, you want to stay away from them (Duh). I found not responding to anyone except my baiting targets is the safest and sanest approach.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello xxx!!! I am glad that you have written to me. I am always glad
to see your letters. xxx I offer you one thing - I wish to call to
you on Monday!!! What do you think??? You not against??? I think that
it would be fine, to hear your voice. And for one to discuss our
meeting. You agree??? Your phone number, house or cellular, working is
required to Me. I shall wait for your letter. Yours Anna

Anybody in Aus willing to take a call?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic