SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tragedy strikes again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief, so sorry for the loss of two good men. Looks like Louisiana caught up with the woman in Houston.

Quote:
"I'm afraid they are going to hurt me," said Smith, dressed in a yellow jumpsuit and handcuffed.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Somehow, I don't think she's going to get hurt quite as much as she deserves. My cousin's a detective in Birmingham (England) and we all live in dread of something like this happening to him (tho he did 3 tours of duty in Northern Ireland!)

Condolences Chief - hope your wife is OK.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
babyboyuk81
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry ot hear that news cheif

pony
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief
God bless those officers, and he will because I know there's a special place in the hereafter. God bless your wife for being there and consoling a fellow human being who's life was ending, he didn't leave this mortal coil alone, and that's more than anyone can ask for. You take good care of her because she just did something that none of us could do.

One night I dreamed a dream.
I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord.

When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only one set of footprints. I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times of my life. This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.

"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there Chief!

I have lived in Central America during the 1980s ... at a time when many of the governments were in political turmoil and upheaval. My dad and I took many summer trips there when he was still in the U.S. Army doing TDY in places like El Salvador and Nicaragua. On every one of our trips, we both had to carry Colt .45 firearms and my dad also carried an automatic M-16 rifle whenever we had to go out and buy provisions as well as to defend ourselves in the motels we stayed at. The main reason why we had to do this is because the policing infrastructure was shaky at best and not quite effective as it is now today.

One thing that I appreciate about the value of LEOs like you is that here in the U.S., neither my dad or I no longer need to carry weapons with us and travel in fear of any random deranged attacker. I don't think I can ever express my gratitude to you or anyone else about this.

Yes, I know that I have a completely different viewpoint from what the normal person may have about policing. And three dead LEOs is three too many. No one should have to die of a violent act, lest you guys.

My heart goes out to you and everyone affected by this tragedy. Crying or Very sad

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Awesome read! Wink

To you and yours.............................. beers!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

((((HUG)))) for you an your family cheif I am sorry for your loss and your pain I hope you are better soon an for your wife I wish a big hug to

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Condolences for the loss of your friend, C2B. I hope there is a special reward in Heaven for LEOs, and a VERY special reward Evil or Very Mad for the thugs who did this.

My oldest son is a Police Sergeant in Covington, KY...urban Cincinnati area, right across the river. Awhile back my son's friend was chasing, on foot, a dirtbag across the Ohio River on the suspension bridge. Tried to jump from the roadway to the walkway and fell. They found him days later. My son was devastated.

And, of course I know what it's like to dread that telephone call in the middle of the night.

God be with you and yours.

"You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mister President." The British idiot, Piers Morgan, commenting on Prez Bush's spill, but who recently suffered broken ribs and other injuries after falling off his Segway scooter. I love it...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic