SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Redneck07
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him to Siberia.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bahamas in the summer is wet, rainy and prone to hurricanes, plus expensive, and, all year long, with an immigration department that hates Nigerians...

Send him there! I think that's a great place for him next!
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like a black guy could blend in pretty easily in the Bahamas... I gotta believe he stuck out like a sore thumb in Singapore, not to mention his complete inability to speak the native language. I feel like it was an excellent choice overall. Bahamians probably won't even realize he's a foreigner until he speaks with a funny accent.

There has to be a "better" alternative than the Bahamas... the only thing going for it is his (possible) willingness to go there and it's high costs.

Monaco? Eastern Europe? Southwest Asia? Saudi?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, trust me on this, an African in the Bahamas will stick out. They are mostly black people there, true, but not as black as your average African. Also, body language, style, speech, posture, everything is different;. You might not catch it, but every single Bahamian would well before he opened his mouth.

Also, getting into the Bahamas you have to pass through a very stringent immigration, at least stringent of you are not from US, Canada, Eu, etc.

Nigerians, sadly, have a bad name in all of the CARICOM countries I have been in, and he would be watched closely. I expect they would pass his name on to the Crimes Investigation Branch, and they would introduce themselves to him, and take him in for questioning if they suspected even the slightest problem.

He would not have any vacation there.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me augment this a bit: the Bahamas have a gold mine in tourism. The tourism is a very powerful part of the economy. People come there with money, and leave with suburns. The island is mellow, relaxed, sort of a quiet and qiuaint ex-colonial backwater. The beat cops carry little sticks, and wear nice white shirts and white jackets, and frequently wear white pth helmets, with white gloves. They also carry no guns (most of the time, and not openly).

The Bahamas is a nice place, low crime, laid back, mellow (at least on the surface). It is insular and set up to provide vistours with a nice time. They do have a secret Police, paramiltary anti narcotic/terrist police (who have little to do), and this guy is going to put the hackles up on any cop or immigration official he meets, especially if 3d tries to explain anything about the 7 dr@gons or 4my. They DO NOT want him there! and, as I said, he will not blend in.

The Bahamians are well protective of their nice country and tourist gold mine. They don't like grubby 419 scam artists coming in, and, again, sadly for most Nigerians, ANY Nigerian coming in will be perceived as a scam artist of some sort (the poor Nigerians really suffer because of the ill behaved lads).

Once he arrives there, it would be easy to get him targeted for questioning. If he has multiple passports, with multiple names? That would look soooooo supsicious. Even if he didn't, iof he had below a certain amount of currency on him he could be deported for being undesireable.

Unlike Jamaica, Trinidad or Belize, he would have very few places to melt into unnoticed in the Bahamas.

I really hope he goes to the Bahamas!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you send him to the Bahamas, (which I really like), send him to a smaller Island. Nassau, Grand bahama and to alesser extent, Abaco, he may be able to be absorbed by a large population.

You know what people do on small islands, on small islands, people watch strangers with suspicion, especially Nigerians. If one person knows he is Nigerian, the entire island will know.

Send him to mayaguana. Theres, like, 300 people on the whole island. Ragged Island has less than 100 people there. Both of those Islands have one or two extremely bored Police with nothing to investigate....

Ohh, pleeeeeeze send him to the bahamas! Send him to one of the underpopulated islands..... puh-leeeeeeeeeezzzzeee!
RichardLongFromTexas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about Bermuda? Its even more expensive, most places require proper dress, and as a bonus its actually a British overseas territory! He could yet end up in the queens prison Smile

If you don't like that send him to Alaska some place with big brown bears, swarms of mosquitos, and no way home unless he has an air taxi waiting. Did someone geocashe a trunk box of gold smack dab in the geographic center of alaska? Lol!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We need a new sig icon.

A cute pair of rose-tinted glasses, perhaps, for those experts who march in here and start lecturing us about ethics as though we had never considered the topic before. Rolling Eyes

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why will you not all think of the message this is sending the children?

Children?

CHILDREN?!!!!

Okay, I am just upset I missed a "good" ethics debate by celebrating Mike Lowell. Anyways, I am disappointed that no one has started a "What About Baby Goats?" ethics hijack.

Right, back to the topic: I have heard Sarajevo is just wonderful this time of year. . . .

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Also, body language, style, speech, posture, everything is different;. You might not catch it, but every single Bahamian would well before he opened his mouth.

Absolutely. Around here, there's been a large influx of East Europeans, and we can see they're non-locals from 100 metres. That's how Ed will be in the Bahamas. That's got to be his next port of call.

@Red: we tried the former eastern bloc countries originally. He thought he was going from Singapore to Lithuania by boat, remember. We certainly didn't have any success getting him into those countries, so a compromise was found, which was actually better, as it turned out. I think the Bahamas will be an exciting place for Ed to be (for us).

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him to Australia. If he made it through Singapore Immigration he won't have any problems here.
Until a few friendly locals try to help him out Wink Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ PDS - Cool! Sounds great. I'll start searching for some webcams Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
Anyways, I am disappointed that no one has started a "What About Baby Goats?" ethics hijack.

Seriously though: What about baby goats? Imagine how much that little goat was scarred by having to watch a strange black man with an erection standing over his mother. He's going to end up falling into a bad crowd, start listening to rock music and taking heroine. His life is ruined, and this is all your fault! How does that make you feel?!

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red To give a little more info about Lithuania, we tried to get him to go there because of all the reasons people mentioned above. We thought it would be easy until we found out that he needed a signed stamped document from the ministry of the interior. We tried some other Eastern European countries and found out they were just as hard for Ed to get into.

@Beatles, you hit the nail on the head. I'm somewhat sorry for my snappish behavior, but the discussion has been beat to death in this forum. It doesn't help that I volunteer on another site where we help scam victims or catch people right before they become victims (they are invited to send in potential scam mail for us to check.) Suffice to say I'm the last person in the world that you want to debate on the ethics of what's going on here.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Seriously though: What about baby goats? Imagine how much that little goat was scarred by having to watch a strange black man with an erection standing over his mother. He's going to end up falling into a bad crowd, start listening to rock music and taking heroine. His life is ruined, and this is all your fault! How does that make you feel?!

Hopefully he doesn't start hanging out at seedy internet cafes.....
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr. Mugu - Thanks for the explanation. Makes complete sense, no point in delaying a safari when you can send him somewhere else equally expensive! Very Happy

So what's the plan now?

Meanwhile, how good would it be to see him here:

http://www.bonairewebcams.com/BonaireWebCams.php

Twisted Evil

EDIT: Webcam link fixed

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No calls have come through yet to the 'Enos Hotline'. Unless 3d's too lazy too leave a message.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
someoneorother
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya wrote:
Send him to Australia.

Australia is a big place, with lots of opportunities for mini-safaris. Hell, even not-so-mini ones. Sydney to Perth is the same distance as London to Moscow.

<<i>insert mechanical breathing here</i>>
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's be realistic here guys. After Ed's experiences in Singapore I think he's going to be extremely cautious about leaving Africa. Therefore the best opportunities for more Safaris will be within Africa. That's hardly a negative though, as there are plenty of fun places that Ed can explore throughout that great continent.

I'm still waiting for someone to send a lad to Timbuktu. That'd be classic Very Happy

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots going on with ed - but I am extremely busy - will update this weekend.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Josh: he can't get his inheritance anywhere in Africa. The legal company has no affiliates there. That's how we got him off the African continent.

We were always aiming for high mileage. He'll go to the Bahamas, no question.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Josh - very true... but Ed did suggest the bahamas himself... and who are we to deny him? Laughing

EDIT: Beaten to the punch by PDS Razz

Mortar x10
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red -- Got 404's when I clicked on both links for Bahamian webcams. Is it just my crummy PC, or are those webcam links NS?

Just remembering the adventures y'all had trying to get 3ddie to show up on a beach webcam in the Orient. It would be a treat to see him standing around dumbly in Bahamas (or wherever).

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case..... bring it on Very Happy

If Ed's keen to go to The Bahamas then who are we to deny him that opportunity. Either he's got good friends in the airline industry or he's going to end up even more out of pocket soon. Smile

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BV - You're right, it's not coming up now.

Here's the source website: http://www.bonairewebcams.com/BonaireWebCams.php

I saw the cams during daylight and they look really good, especially this one: http://www.bonairewebcams.com/BeachCamNorth.php

Can Ed swim?

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic