SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If everyone is mentioning the axeman now then he's either going to run for his life or cotton on to the fact that his crank's being yanked.

edit: nope, he's still mad
Quote:
FUCK YOU I AM BACK TO KILL NOW , GOODDAY

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think this one knows when to give up. Passing him along to my legal eagles.

Quote:
tony henry <[email protected]> hide details 11:34 am (16 minutes ago)
to Me <[email protected]>
date Aug 14, 2007 11:34 AM
subject BE WARNED AND ACT FAST.
mailed-by hotmail.com
NOTHING LIKE U5M4N B3LL0 OK.SO, DO AS I SAID.
GO TO THE BAN NOW AND START SENDING THE FUND AS BELOW

. Name Of Receiver:henry brain
Address Of Receiver:United Kingdom
Amount To Send:$5,000usd.
secret answer: my workers

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP OK
YOU ARE TO BE MAKING IT $5,000USD EVERY DAY TILL IT COMPLETES OK.

OR STILL WANNA JOKE? GOODDAY

Me <[email protected]> hide details 11:49 am (2 minutes ago)
to tony henry <[email protected]>
date Aug 14, 2007 11:49 AM
subject Re: BE WARNED AND ACT FAST.
mailed-by gmail.com
LISTEN YOU CRAP ASS PILE OF DOG SHIT

1. HOW DO I GO TO ANY BANK? I AM IN PRISON, OR ARE YOU FEEBLE MINDED AND FORGOT.
2. EMAILED MY LAWYER. SHE SAID U5M4N B3LL0 GAVE HER THE WU INFO. YOU DID NOT, SO F**K YOU!
3. WE HAVE FOLLOWED ALL COMMUNICATIONS. IF YOU HAVE F**KED UP SOMEHOW, THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM.
4. CONTACT MY LAWYER AT [email protected] FOR ANYTHING FURTHER.
5. YOU ARE THE F**KING JOKE
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do you think it wise to attach my email tracking on this one big mother f..... of course not my personal one he is sending on hotmail
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent a bait to the "robert brown" email address ([email protected] - love that "brownBRAIN" BTW) posted by breadcrumb a few days ago. The lad bit right away with the usual threats about his "men" watching me.

It really pissed him off when I told him I gave $100 each to "his" guys if they would leave me alone while I rounded up the money for brownbrain.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm being antagonistic, daring him to go through with it. This stoner in Amsterdam (as his e-mails have all traced to) does not seem to be too keen on flying to the U.S. to knock on the door of a guy he's pissed off who has promised to greet him with a .45ACP semi-auto in his face. I wonder why. I just wish his IP address was more telling; it's one of a leased bank held by his ISP, so the best I can get is that he's logging on to them, putting him somewhere in the Netherlands.

Anyway, I haven't found the right buttons to push yet; anybody gotten him really hacked off? I'd love to know what makes this guy spout off.

Edit: maybe this will do it; a reply to yet another "KOOL, NEXT IS ACTION GOODLUCK" post:

Quote:
That's what you said a week ago. How long does it take to get off your fat Dutch stoner ass and come meet death? Or are you too busy banging the diseased whores down in the red light? That's probably why you're too poor to fly over here and face me. Tell you what: stop spending all your money on the green and the pink and actually BUY A GUN, and maybe you'll actually start making money as a hitman instead of waiting for someone to actually believe this pile of crap you push while you're getting your pole waxed with syphilis and smoking yourself retarded.

The rest of it is, regrettably, unprintable, but starts talking about his mom's job in the RLD, as well as his dad's, and the strangely forkless family tree he must have, which is the only logical explanation for his utter lack of intelligence.

Last edited by SumYunGai on Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^His IP is a satellite provider of West Africa mate, even further for him to travel.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ damn, now I have to lose the Netherlands stereotypes and fall back on the West African stereotypes. As far as sex and drugs go they're pretty similar; only the diseases change.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said in my other post - now locked, I've started baiting this guy. Considering he's got a lot of interest, his replies are very quick! Anyway, just got this (I've given him lots of 'I don't want to die' emails):
Quote:
AM SORRY YOU HAVE TO EMBRACE DEATH FROM NOW OK. YOU JOKER.
Oooh, I'm soooo offended.

I replied, a fairly basic:
Quote:
I am not a joker. Please - I don't have much money - I can't send you $30,000 - Please, please - I just can't.

How do I send you some money.

So I get,
Quote:
now, i have to know how much you wanna send now ok. so as to know if it worthgiving you information or elimination option.

He seems to reply quicker if my emails are shorter:
Quote:
I am sorry Tony - I can only send $6000, I lost $40,000 on a holiday to Las Vegas - please, I am financially ruined. I can only send you $6000 maximum - please!

So - any ideas on how to continue?

Fake bank kills: 2x United Kingdom

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here for enlightenment...</a>
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this big long one today. I see he's recycling bits from other emails he's sending:

Quote:
GOOD DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS I WISH YOU UNFERSTAND WHAT AM ABOUT DOING FOR YOU. BECAUSE, AS AM EMAILING YOU NOW, YOU ARE NOT SURPOSED TO BE ALIVE TILL TODAY IF NOT MY CHANGE OF THOUGHT TO SAVE YOU. BUT AM STILL SURPRISED THAT YOU ARE JOKING WITH YOUR LIFE BY TELLING ME THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT WESTERN UNION IS ALL ABOUT.

NOW THAT I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN YOU THE PAYMENT INFORMATION, THEN BY INFORM MY MEN TO CHILL DOWN FOR THEIR MONEY TO BE REFUND TO THEM. IT WAS WHEN ONE OF THEM CALLED ME THIS EVEINING THAT YOU HAVE NOT SEND THE MONEY, THAT THEY WILL ACT WITHOUT MY NOTICE. I WAS SURPRISE WHY YOU SHOULD WANT SUCH THING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOUR DELAY. ANYWAY, I HAVE TALKED WITH MY MEN THAT I HAVE TO CHECK MY MAIL FROM YOU FIRST TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON. PLEASE, NOTE THAT THIS JUST AS GODS WISH THAT I COME WITHIN AND AS HELPER/SAVER OF YOUR LIFE.

AS YOU KNOW, I HAVE NOTHING FROM THE MONEY OK. I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU FREE AND SO, YOU HAVE TO DO FAST WITH THE ONES TO SETTLE OK. BYWHICH YOU MIGHT GIVE ME ANYTHING FROM YOUR MIND AFTER THIS PAYMENT FOR SUCH SAFETY I RENDERED TO YOU.

NOW, I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW HOW TO USE WESTERN UNION OK. TAKE IT NOW,

GO TO
ANY BANK, ASK FOR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPERTMENT, THEN THEY WILL ASK YOU THIS QUESTIONS,

1. WHAT IS THE NAME OR NAMES OF RECEIVER?, ADDRESS,AMOUNT TO SEND, SECRET QUESTION

SO, BELOEW IS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS

1.Name Of Receiver:joe jay
secret answer: my nephew

2.Name Of Receiver:tony kenny
secret answer: my nephew

wednesday payment

1. Name Of Receiver:albert jones

2. Name Of Receiver:henry brain

thurday payment

1. Name Of Receiver:james hill
secret answer:my friends

2. Name Of Receiver:henry brain
secret answer:my friends

friday payment

1. Name Of Receiver:jonathan erik
secret answer:my nephew

2. Name Of Receiver:duck elliot
secret answer:my nephew

I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT WESTERN UNION ASKS MANY QUESTIONS AND WILL LIKE TO STOP YOUR TRANSACTIONS. BUT I STILL WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT SINCE THIS IS YOUR LIFE TO PROTECT OK. SO, NOTHING STOPS YOU FROM THE PAYMENTS OK. THATS WHY I WANT YOU TO DO THE SENDINGS LIKE THAT OK. I WANT YOU NOT TO MISS THIS TIME AROUND BECAUSE, ITS DANGERUOS.

GOODDAY AND DO NOT MISS IT.

I'm still trying to get him to fill in a form for me, but I'll bring in Usman for the dollar chop pretty soon.

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo! More bank info for Alan to kill! On my new bait with Tony (same baiter name, same account by the way) I gat some more kool details after insisting that WU is even dumber than he is. This is the 3rd bank account he's given me. I'm starting to love this guy.Very Happy

It seems he's starting to realize that his little hitman scheme may not be working as well as he originally hoped! He indicates that he may have had some banking trouble in the past. Check out his latest set of instructions OK...

Quote:
OK. NOW I WANT TO BELIEVE YOU OK.I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME. USE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION I AM GIVING TO YOU NOW , YOU WILL SEND THIS MONEY TO MY MEN IN KANG OK, I WANT YOU TO SEND $20,000USD TODAY, THEN $12,000USD ON THURDAY.

BANK NAME: HANG SENG BANK.
BANK ADDRESS: 618 NATHAN ROAD KOWLOON HONG KONG
SWIFT CODE: HASEHKHH
ACCOUNT NAME: TIME LINK CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 283-539039-883

AFTER THE PAYMENT GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SLIP OF THE PAYMENT.

LISTEN UP, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY ACCOUNT AS YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I ACCESSED TO SEND FUND TO, YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF IN THE GRAVE. BE WARNED. FOR THAT, YOU ARE TO NOTE THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TOTHE OWNER OF THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY FOR YOUR AGREEMENT WITH HIM. WHICH NO ONE ELSE WILL KNOW THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND I OR YOU CONSIDER DEATH OPTION.

NOTHING STOPS YOU FROM THE PAYMENT EVEN THE BANK OK. NOTE,THIS IS YOUR LIFE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IF YOU LIKE, TAMPER WITH ME. BETTER TAKE ADVICE FROM THE SON.

I AWAIT YOUR OBEDIENT CORPPORATION

Oh don't worry Tony, nothing will stop me. But who the hell is the son? I truly hope this guy has not been allowed to breed - maybe he should clarify it for me.

And how many contacts does this little weenie have, and how the F does he manage to keep track of them? Here's a guy who couldn't count his nutz twice and get the same answer both times, but has bank accounts all over the world! Anybody?

Last edited by Obi-Wan Knievel on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
TB303
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've managed to get him down to �500!

I'm up to 4 different bank accounts (all reported) as well!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great. This guy must be tearing his hair out - bank accounts going down all over the place.

Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh: That list of names you posted is identical to the one he sent me. Gawd, I love that little Freudian skidmark of his - now calling himself "BRAIN" Roberts.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What on earth is up with "Duck Elliot"????? I've gotta pull him up on that. Who's going to call their child "Duck"?

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
Who's going to call their child "Duck"?

You know... like Thomas the Tank Engine. That's probably what he watches to gather "western" names. Just wait, soon you'll be getting threats from Sir Toppam Hat, who is going to "blow you" if you don't send the WUXfer to his agent Bert Nernie!
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bert Nernie, sounds like a great baiting name!

I might tell him (eventually, once he fills in my form for me) that I went to the WU but the transfer couldn't go through because they said "Duck" is not a real name. I know in real life this wouldn't make a difference but it'd be interesting to see his response.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet Duck Elliot was supposed to be DUKE Elliot but the mugu can't spell (we already established that) Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a long one - just with WU info and not bank account numbers - he must be getting pretty annoyed Twisted Evil

Quote:
ok. you have to send it in the morning time ok. use western union information i give you below to give it.

1. Receivers name:tony henry
2. address to send money:u.k
3.amount to send:$3,000usd.

1. Receivers name:robert erik
2. address to send money:u.k
3. amount to send:$3,000 usd.

thats to say, you have to share it to the two of my men, these two are the very anxious ones. you are to send me the payment informations like,

senders name
receivers name
amount sent
address sent
mtcn
secret answer.

i awaits you in the next hours for the payment information or the death option. you got only a day to decide either death or alive.

I've got him down to $6000 - it's as low as he would go - I thought that I was playing too easy - "Please, don't kill me..." sort of thing. So I recycled some of his words (see my above post), and sent him this...

Quote:
OR WHAT. YOU JOKER.

Fake bank kills: 2x United Kingdom

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here for enlightenment...</a>
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, can you provide me with some of your baiter names that told him that Usman Bello was on the job? (just mask the names, so that google won�t find them). Please also provide me with the amount you sent to Usman Smile
I am sure that our lad will love that Smile Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character death row inmate had his lawyer send Mr. B3ll0 $30,000.00. Hope this is what you want.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character hasn't said anythign about Usman Bello to him yet, but I see no reason why you can't drop my name into your conversation to freak the hell out of him.

I don't think I'm too far off getting a form filled by him - he couldn't open a PDF file (what's up with that, heaps of lads don't seem to be able to use acrobat reader) so I've sent him it at a jpeg. Hopefully that might come through and we can see what this lad's handwriting is like.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Josh - Re: PDF; I have had similar problems in the past. I imagine it is because the cafe computers they're using haven't got acrobat reader installed... so they don't know what the hell is going on.

I usually use the "you're a big company executive and you don't know how to open a pdf file?! i suggest if you want my business you find out how!". If they still dont get it after a few tries (and hair tearing experiences of frustration) i usually give them a link to adobe.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I normally hassle them about not being able to read PDFs as well. I'm really keen to get something out of this guy though so I went easy on him. He's going to freak when BreadCrumb's plan comes through - it'll be hilarious.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Breadcrumb - My character J3nny 0r4t3r sent the lad $85,000 (it's all she could raise Sad )

@ Josh - Indeed! Looking forward to it.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

please mention Ha1 J0rdan.... Hal's fund raising efforts aren't going very well..... Sad

Cellphone x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic