SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is the world coming to? part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

click here

This just makes me sad, what happened to the days of falling off a wall and scuffing your knees?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I left the UK some 14 years ago and when I see things like that going on it makes me happy to be living here now, especially that I now have a 6 year old son.
Sadly, I guess it is a good reflection of the way the UK youth culture is going, What's next? arm every school student with an M16 and 700 rounds of ammunition?? just for their own protection of course.
It really shows the thinking too in the UK, rather than solve the problem, it is a case of just finding a way around it, but the problem remains and gets worse Crying or Very sad

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we should give the kids guns so they can defend themselves against knives

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least there is only stabbings in the UK in the schools.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank heavens for small mercies.

When I was a lad at secondary school we used to play 'Stick knife' on the school playing field. This involved two combatants standing facing each other a yard apart. Pen knifes were used to stick in the ground to make the opponent move his feet to where the knife stuck in the ground. If it didn't sick in the ground clean the opponent could start again with his legs together. the winner was the one that made his opponent fall over because he couldn't stretch his feet to touch the knife. Nobody ever got stabbed and nobody ever thought about shooting anybody. Happy days.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The funny thing is, Kevlar is not a very effective defense against stabbing. Bullets, yes, but a forceful dagger stab cuts right through it using the same principle as ripping a telephone book in half; one strand at a time, whereas most bullet slugs aren't designed to cut. Of course, it's light-years better than a uniform shirt by itself; it offers decent protection against slicing cuts, glancing blows, and less forceful stabs ("slipping" the knife in during a sneak attack), since you have to stab inward with some force in order to cut through.

The fact that it's even got to the point where kids want armored uniforms is disconcerting. Over here in the U.S. you hear about metal detectors in schools, and we have school shootings, but the average schoolkid doesn't have to dodge shanks between classes.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its all too sad to read when you think that children run this risk
when trying to get an education.

words fail me to what will happen in another 10 years time.

firearms/knives dont kill people its the idiot behind it that does.you cannot
legislate for idiots im afraid

Shocked

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps if there was punishment for crime, rather than punishment for the victim, they wouldn't need those uniforms. Geez. I don't even know what else to say that won't get this thread locked.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the brave new world people.

Now I get to say that life was so much better when I was a kid and I'm only 29. What will life be like when I'm my parents or grand parents age?

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the problem lies in criminals having 'rights'. Remove rights from criminals and treat them as such according to what society (i.e. the majority of Joe Public) dictates is a suitable punishment and not some namby pamby writer of law and legislation, and you would have a reasonable deterrent for most criminal behaviour.

That leaves the hardened criiminals, deviants and the very rare cases of genuinley insanity to deal with. The first two groups can simpy be shot or shipped off to some isolated island (maybe designate Pitcairn or somewhere as the World Jail, the overcrowding will sort itself out) and left to survive/kill each other off without any interference or support whatsoever from the outside world. Food? Clothing? Shelter? Don't be daft, let these b****d animals fend for themselves.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
or shipped off to some isolated island (maybe designate Pitcairn

That one off Scotland where they tested Anthrax comes to mind ... Smile

Mortar x7
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
what happened to the days of falling off a wall and scuffing your knees?

So true! Children today are getting blanketed by parents, and for what?

Back in ye olde days, there were people who ran around with knives, and I assume there always will be, but news of such incidents weren't as well publicized, so parents didn't buy a Kevlar suit for their kids!

You had to stick up for yourself, or run like the wind. Sometimes, it was fun!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
I believe the problem lies in criminals having 'rights'. Remove rights from criminals and treat them as such according to what society (i.e. the majority of Joe Public) dictates is a suitable punishment and not some namby pamby writer of law and legislation, and you would have a reasonable deterrent for most criminal behaviour.

ie the politicians who Joe Public votes for in the first place!

The rot set in when crims discovered they have 'human rights' too and special courts to enforce them. Combine that with political correctness, everyone's grossly inflated sense of entitlement, lack of personal responsibility where everything is ALWAYS someone else's fault and this is the result.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what school pupils are going to where stabbing is a serious issue but where parents have enough cash to by an armoured uniform.

How long before the kids think it would be fun to "test" it?

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you cannot legislate for idiots im afraid

In that case, perhaps we should legislate against them - eugenics, anyone?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
or shipped off to some isolated island

They�ve tried that some time ago. After some years they came back with a funny accent and greeted them with "G�day mate" Wink Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shuntbuzz wrote:
That one off Scotland where they tested Anthrax comes to mind ... Smile

Unfortunatley they've cleaned that island up and its safe to visit again (mind you would you realy risk it?)

Heard the story on the radio last night on the way home, it just makes you want to pack your bags and emigrate. Maybe the UK should be the island and the rest of us move out and let them destroy themselves.

I say that after the comment by one of Gary Newlove's (Gent who was murdered by a group of youths in Warrington when he tried to stop them vandalising his rented digger) neighbours "its just what the kids are like" when we start accepting that sort of behavoir surely we are on the slippery slope.

(its not an exact quote but you get the idea)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I blame the parents Smile

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
How long before the kids think it would be fun to "test" it?

I believe that's called 'evolution in action'.

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mackilt wrote:
the comment by one of Gary Newlove's neighbours "its just what the kids are like" when we start accepting that sort of behavoir surely we are on the slippery slope.

That comment was made by one of his neighbours yes. What she was in fact referring to was that sometimes at night, the kids can be noisy..... "But that's just what kids are like".
She went on to say that nothing close to thjis had ever happened, and that she was horrified.

Also If you think that the idea is to emigrate, ask a few of the worldwide eaters on these very boards whether their countries are crime free. All will tell you that this sort of thing happens worldwide. It's a global problem, not a UK problem.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a global problem, but it seems to be a lot more prevalent in the UK at the moment. I don't mean specific incidents like this, but more the undercurrent of general yobbery and the breakdown of what used to pass for socially acceptable and civilised behaviour. These kids seem to lack any kind of moral compass at all. You can blame it on social depravation, unemployment and a general lack of education and opportunity but these disadvantages are nothing new so there must be some other explanation.

I spent the first half of my life in the UK and then was given the opportunity to emigrate to Australia which I grabbed with both hands and haven't regretted it for one second. I go back to the UK occasionally and every time I notice the general decline. Australia isn't perfect by any means and we have many of the same problems with disaffected young people with too much time on their hands, but even in my home town of Melbourne, a big multicultural city, there isn't that sinister sub-culture of violence, lawlessness and apathy that is really noticeable now in the UK.

I know now that these were things I never used to notice because they were part of my everyday life. But now I am on the outside looking in I can see how things have degenerated and it disturbs me very much.

Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Mugatu
That comment was made by one of his neighbours yes. What she was in fact referring to was that sometimes at night, the kids can be noisy..... "But that's just what kids are like".
She went on to say that nothing close to thjis had ever happened, and that she was horrified.
[/quote]

My apologies, certainly the clip that I saw on the news reel made it sound like the whole thing was common with cars being damaged, but then we know how the press is able to manipulate things to look better for their reports.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic