SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wasted afternoon at the airport

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Brother Paul,

How are you today? Hope fine and if so thanks be to God, well I just want to inform you that today I informed the security company about your arrival and they sent their officials to receive you at the Airport and bring you to Hotel where I can meet you but you were not in the Flight when it arrived so I would like to hear from you to know if you did not make it to come today or you will be coming tomorrow.

I will wait to hear from you as soon as you read this message.

Yours Axelle.

Now thats partly my fault. Although I did send an email a week or so ago clearly stating that I'm arriving in Abidjan on the 15th, I may in last nights email have given the impression that I'd be arriving today Twisted Evil

Click here to support 419Eater.com
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, do I hear a lad slap coming?
williamnorris
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there any airports or cities that sound like the one you were supposed to be arriving at?

If so, I smell a sufari Twisted Evil

Fake bank kills: 2x United Kingdom

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here for enlightenment...</a>
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fawnykate
How dare Axelle not meet me personally at the airport. Slap for not coming personally, a slap for sending people who's picture/ID I don't have a copy of. And of course an ultimatum that if she isn't going to be there personally she needs to email me ID before I board the plane otherwise I'll take the first flight home after arriving and the deals off.

@williamnorris
I'm going to aim to get my baiter character in Accra on Friday after having visa problems and being unable to find a representative for the Ivory Coast in Nairobe (where my character currently is). Not sure if the $12,850 there playing for is going to be enough to tempt them into an impromptu safari across the border, but I'm hopeful that even if I can't get them to rush for it over the weekend I can at least set up a nice little money in a locker modality to tempt them with.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic