SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait, a straight bait..still ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally decided to go ahead and post my first bait. I've been thinking about it for awhile and I have been asking for advice on the Hints forum about this one. I thought it might be a good time to start publishing the bait so far.

The characters:
Sissy Boice - me
Father Holden Magroin - also me
Joyce Opuku - a poor refugee
Mayor, Esq. - her 1st Barrister
Anderson White - her new Barrister

I got this from the surplus section.

Quote:
HELLOW GREETINGS..FROM JOYCE OPOKU

MY NAME IS JOYCE OPOKU THE ELDEST DAUGTHER OF THE LATE ANDERSON OPOKU THE FORMER CHARIMAN OF
SIERRA LEONE DIAMOND AND GOLD MARKETING BOARD WHO DIED IN THE CIVIL WAR
IN SIERRA LEONE.
BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, HE REVEALED TO MY MOTHER AND THE REST OF HIS CHILDREN ME AND MY YOUNGER SISTER THAT HE HAD SECRETLY DEPOSITED A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY $12,MILLON USD AND PURE ALLUVIA GOLD DUST OF 22KARAT IN THE QUANTITY OF 220 KGS IN A SECURITY COMPANY IN GHANA WHERE WE ARE RESIDING PRESENTLY IN A REFUGEE CAMP.WE HAD A FAMILY MEETING AND
DECIDED TO MOVE OUR FAMILY INHERITANCE OUT OF AFRICA BECAUSE OF THE POLITICAL INSTABILITY AND CRISIS; ALL THE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE GOLD AND MONEY ARE INTACT.
WE WANT YOU TO HELP US TRANSFER THIS GOLD AND MONY TO YOUR COUNTRY UNDER YOUR CARE AS OUR FOREIGN PARTNER SO THAT WE CAN IN PARTNERSHIP INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY INTO A PROFITABLE INVESTMENT. WE NEED A PEACEFUL AND CONDUSIVE BUSINESS ORIENTED LOCATION. WE HAVE DECIDED TO PART AWAY 20% AS YOUR COMMISSION. DUE TO THE PRESENT CONDITION OF MY FAMILY, WE REQUIRE AN URGENT RESPONSE FROM ANY INTERESTED BUYER OR PARTNERSHIP AGENT.OR WHO WANT TO HELP US RETRIVE OUR FUND FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SOON.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOURS SINCERELY
JOYCE OPOKU
ON BEHALF OF MY FAMILY.

[quote]Dear Joyce,

What an interesting business proposition. On behalf of my church - The Holy Church of the Blessed Squirrel - we would love to help you out and are a legitimate business entity of which you can use for your gold. Do get back to us.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice[/quote]

Quote:
DEAR SISSY BOICE,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL AND YOUR REDINESS TO HELP
ME OUT OF OUR FAMILY PREDICAMENTS.

MY MOTHER SAID THAT YOU SHOULD SEND TO US YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER SO THAT
WE CAN FAX TO YOU THE DOCUMENTS OF THE FUNDS FOR YOUR PERUSAL.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU.

YOURS JOYCE.

The Barrister comes in right away - with no introduction from Joyce

Quote:
date Jul 23, 2007 3:57 AM
subject
mailed-by xxxxxxx.com

ATTN: SISSY BOICE,

First let me introduce my self to you I am Hon. E Mayor Esq.

International Legal Practitioner and Financial Consult.

Miss Joyce Opoku and her Mother, From a refugee Camp in Ghana , was with me in my chamber on Friday 20/07/07 and she explain the modus about the father fund and gold that was deposited with the Star Security Company Here In Ghana. That she want the consignment to be release to her, but the security company insist that she have to come with a Power of Attorney from his beneficiary and a barrister that will help her to sign the release order of the deposited consignment.

Joyce said she have accepted you to be her beneficiary that will help to take the fund to America and invest for the family to live a peaceful life with you in the State.

I also acknowledged the receipt of your mail to Miss. Joyce Opoku and wish to express my profound gratitude for indicating your interest in this venture.

It's my obligation to ensure the transition of these funds to your country where I trust in your proficiency and ability to handle this transaction...

I was with the Star Security Company this morning to Sign letter of Release Order of the consignment, which the company granted to me.

The next step is that, you have to send your full name, address and a $1,300. to enable me prepare the Power Of Attorney and other necessary document in your personal name to make everything legal as a beneficiary to the Opoku’s family.

The power of attorney will state the terms and conditions of transfer. This will be sworn in, at the Accra High Court of justice Ghana as to authentify the said transfer.

I also attach the Deposit Certificate, picture of consignment, two trunk boxes from the Star Security Company and the photograph of the parent of Joyce Opoku.

Thank you and hope that this venture will one day bring you and the Opoku’s Family together in a more pleasurable atmosphere.

Best Regards

Mayor, Esq.

Legal practitioner and Financial Consult.

Tel; +xxxx-xxx-xxx109.

N.b,
Send to my on my secretary name (MR. S6m80N 4n1). Accra Ghana. By Western Union.

He sends some fake documents from the Security company.

My response:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Mayor,

Thank you for getting in touch with me. I know that Joyce wanted me to call you but my phone has been on the fritz. It's like it hates me or something.

Anyway, the info you requested:
Sissy Lil Boice
2255 Swindleme Street
Tishomingo, MS. 38873

What is Western Union? My church elders don't know and I have no idea. It's driving us nuts....

Get back to me.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

Quote:
Attn; Mr. Sissy,

Regards to your reply, it was indicated on my first letter to you to send $1,300. To enable me prepare the Power Of Attorney and other entire document such as change of 0wnership Certificate in your personal name to make everything legal as a beneficiary to the Opoku's family.

For the Opoku’s family have told me that it difficult for them to raise money from the refugee camp here in Ghana.

I my self I didn’t collect any consultation fee from them, because there are refugee here in my country and it was made clear to me by the mother that they don’t have money to pay me as for now , but after the delivery of the consignment to us then she can get money to pay for my job.

The only way you can send this $1,300. To me faster, for the work to be done, is by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM.

As you send it that very day I can collect it the same day here.

Send it on my secretary name; (S4M80N 4N1) Accra Ghana.

And scan the receipt back and front to me by mail,

Or you can write out the (Sender Name, Receiver name which is S4M80N 4n1 and Control Number, Test Question and Answer). For me to claim it here.

I have tried to call you yesterday but your phone was on the answering machine.

Find a way and give me call today.

Best Regards

Mayor, Esq.

Tel; +xxx-xxx-xxx109.

I ignore this so he sends me another letter. It says more or less the same thing:

Quote:
Attn; Sissy Boice,

Hope you understood what I indicate on my last letter about the Western Union Money Transfer.

I have started the preparation of the document in your name with the Power of Attorney from the High Court of Justice Accra Ghana Today, with the Opoku’s Family.

I can see the abundant grace of God upon the family here, with boldness and confident they have in you and me to go ahead with all the preparation of the entire document in your name as a rightful beneficiary to this wonderful family, believer like you.

I also want you to give me a word of honor, to make this family live a peaceful life with you in your country, since you have become their power broker to help them invest this Fund reasonably for the family and your JOY.

I would like you to write to the Star Security Company, a brief note that you are the beneficiary to the family that you appreciate their effort for safe keeping of the Two Trunk Boxes that was deposited by the late father of Miss Joyce Opoku.

And I also want you to push fast from your side to send the $1,300 Usd, to complete the arrangement here for the delivery of the consignment to us.

Take note; I have made an arrangement with a Bank here that will transfer this fund to your bank account in Republic of TOGO – LOME.

As soon as you send this money to me today, then I will notice the Star Security Company to get set on Thursday for the delivery of the consignment from Accra Ghana to the Bank in Republic of Togo-Lome, where the fund can be transfer direct to your bank first.

I have also arrangement with the Star Security Company Courier Service to deliver the Gold Boxes to you direct in your country.

Best Regards

Mayor, Esq.

Tel; +xxx-xxx-xxx109.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Mayor,

Thank you for sending another letter. I did not totally understand your last one and what you wanted me to do. Like I said before my church elders and myself are not sure what Western Union is (though I think I've heard it on T.V!) nor how to use it. Please advise as we do have $1,300 ready to send to you. Don't tell anyone but we had to kip it from the tithe. I know that it will be returned when this business is done so we don't feel bad. Anyway, let us know how to get it to you.

Say hi to Joyce!

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

Quote:
Attn; Sissy,

Regards to your mail about the improvement to this transaction, your wish is my command as an Attorney to stand on your behalf, for the OPOKU’S Family and You SISSY to achieve the goal of this unity and love that God set before us.

It is a good ideal , as soon as the fund get to your bank account , first of all you will withdraw the amount you take from the tithe’s and keep it back , let there be orderliness in the house of God our father.

Permit me to ask you this.

How old are you, are you married with children?

SENDING OF THE MONEY; Go to any of the bank in your place and ask if they operate Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram money transfer.

And tell them you want to send Money to your branch church member in ACCRA GHANA, AFRICA.

There is a Form you will fill there and pay the amount you are sending, and collect the receipt from them, scan it back and front to my mail, use this IMFORMATION TO SEND…..

TRACKING CONTROL NUMBER …You will be giveing write it here (--------).

SENDER NAME; SISSY LIL BOICE

RECIEVER NAME; SAMSON ANI

TEST QUESTION; GOD IS GOOD

ANSWER; ALL THE TIME

If you cannot scan, then you can write out the information to my mail box, and also try your best to give me call if you can. or give me time that you alway available on the phone.

Best Regards

Mayor, Esq.

Quote:
Mayor,

I went to the bank with one of our elders and they did not do Western Union tranfers. So I called and found one sort of nearby and we'll try to go tomorrow. But they said that I have to give you a test a question. So why did you give me one?

My other concern is that you want me to say I'm sending to a branch of our church. But there's no church of ours in Ghana and you are not a member. My elders are not comfortable with this. They are saying that perhaps you could join our church and maybe that would help.

Oh, and to answer your questions - I am not married and I am 33 years old.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

Hmm....... he doesn't seem to keen on the idea of joining my church. I decide not to push it for now.

Quote:
Attn; Sissy,

Secondly we are ONE in the LORD, as believers

Just as Paul said, are we divided? No we are one in Christ.

Miss Joyce said, when she get to you in your country she will became a member of your church

I try to call you but it was on fax or answering machine.

Try and send it early as possible your morning time, for me to pick it and move ahead for the consignment

To be release to us latest on Friday this week.

Best Regards

Mayor, Esq.

He sends another e-mail the next morning before I get around to responding.

Quote:
Jul 26, 2007 7:41 PM
Attn;

Sissy,

Did you understand my last letter to you, about what your elder didn’t understand?

I wrote that letter in the night with sleep on my eye. It was when I go to my sent message in the morning I find out that I didn’t explain my feeling to you very where about the question you ask me on your last mail, that you don’t know about western union before? But you only hard about it from the TV. And how u can get the $1,300 to me.

That is the reason why I give you all this details how to send the money to me.

I know that your Branch church is not here in Ghana, but if there is a question for you to answer on the form you are going to fill upon sending, you can just say a Christian brother or member, I am just suggesting , because of your question, how to get the money to me.

You also ask why I have to give you test question?

I want you to try and get me right, with my English.

I was trying to give you the description of how you are going to send the $1,300 to me as an example,

I know the western union money transfer is going to give you Test Question to give me.

I make it clear to you on the line, Tracking control number that you will be giving by the Western union write it here (------).

Hope you get me right now.

Latter on I will like you to be sending some of your sermon out line to me by mail, to be reading.

And I can still make a provision for your church to be plant here in Ghana, as branch if you want. Ghana is very cool, a peaceful country. And the people love Christianity here so much. Which is the hope of Salvation? Jesus Christ our Savior.

Best Regards
Mayor, Esq.

Quote:
Jul 27, 2007 3:59 PM

Dear Mayor,

We have decided that a MoneyGram would be better for us than Western Union. The Western Union is an hour away and it's tough for us to find the time to make that trip. We think we can get a Money Gram much easier. But my elders did want me to ask about a bank transfer. Can you do that? If not, we'll find the Money Gram office in town.

I'm sure my elders would love a church your in your country. They and I will talk about the the church thing. The elders are a little squirrely sometimes - just between you and me.

I'll be in touch.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

Oh, Joyce is back!

Quote:
DEAR SISSY BOICE,
GOOD DAY TO YOU, I WANT TO KNOW HOW FAR YOU HAVE GONE WITH THE BARRISTER, HAVE YOU SENT THE MONEY TO THE BARRISTER PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NOT TRY TO SEND IT TO HIM TODAY SO THAT HE CAN FINISH EVERYTHING SINCE WE ARE GOING TO WEEK END.
I WILL LIKE TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY NEXT WEEK AS SOON AS THE BARRISTER FINISH EVERYTHING.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
JOYCE OPOKU

Quote:
Joiyce

I am now talking about payment options with the Barrister. My Church Elders and I have come up with the $1300, taken from Church donations, but I know it will be returned. We haven't paid yet, but we're working on it.

We'd love to have you come to visit. We would love to introduce you to our wonderful church.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

Quote:
DEAR SISSY BOICE,
THANK YOU FOR THE EMAIL I AM VERY GLAD TO HEAR YOUR ARRANGEMENT WITH THE BARRISTER, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU PEOPLE SO THAT I CAN VISIT YOU AND THE CHURCH.
AS SOON AS EVERYTHING IS DONE I WILL COME OVER. PLEASE EXTEND MY GREETINS TO THE ELDERS I PRAY THAT AS THEY ARE HELPINN ME THAT GOD WILL HELP THEM ALSO AND GIVE THEM LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.
THANK YOU

The Barrister responds to my last message to him:

Quote:
Attn; Sissy,

Try your best to send it today, ether by WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, I WAITE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Best Regards

Mayor, Esq.

Uh-oh, trouble with the Moneygram

Quote:
Mayor,

We are confused. We went to a moneygram office today and when asked what we were sending it for, we told them. They did not allow us to send it then, they said something about fraud. We left very confused. Can you re assure us that it is okay.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

I don't think he was all too happy that I told the Moneygram office what the money was really for. Laughing

Quote:
Attn;

Sissy,

Let me tell you, 33ys old is not a small boy, you are old enough to have secret within your heart, not just everything you expose to the public, to avoid eye brow on you. So that people don’t say there know how you increase in riches,

I no that you are a man of God, but you must remember there are things which God kept secret for those that love him.

That is why I told you if there is any question, tell them you want to send it to a Christian brother.

Let me tell you something, The America government has spend a lot of money on War, to see that there is Unity in the world, but till yet thing are getting worst for the unbeliever. not we believers, we are in union with Christ already as a believers .

So the government is afraid, there want to no if you are sending the money to sponsor terrorist.

So if you didn’t give a simple good reason there will not allow you to send out money

A hard this from (Voice of America) News.

Thank God we are believers in the Lord; we know we will never be connected to terrorist,

I want you to try and go to another place of money gram not the same place to send it today, not the same place you went before.

We must not discourage stand on the Faith.

I wait to hear good news from you.

Best Regards

Mayor, Esq.

Time to introduce one my Church Elders, I think.

Quote:
Mayor,

I do not know what you mean by "small boy" I am a woman. I thought you knew that.

I'm going to be honest with you, my elders were not at all comfortable with what the teller said at the last moneygram place. I told you they were a little squirrelly. I am more than willing to continue with the transaction, I believe and trust you. But I can't do this without the help and approval of my church elders. They need you to reassure them. I'm going to give you the e-mail address of our senior elder, his name is Holden Magroin. Here is his e-mail address:
[email protected] He waits to hear from you.

I believe that you will be able to convince him. He is just nervous having never talked to you himself. Don't worry, Mayor, I believe this will all work out in the end. But please be sure to contact Father Holden.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

Quote:
Attn; Sissy,

Hope you understand my last mail,

What is the arrangement now?

I want you to assure your elders to be confident, and you should not let anything trouble your heart, on this transaction.

you are with the right people here, and it was because of your kind of person, that is why I decide to scan to you the family PHOTO of and the power of Attorney, you can see that here our mind is open to you and your elders. There is nothing is hiding from our heart on this transaction.

So you must be very sincere to us here as a brother,

Get back to me as soon as possible today.

Regards,

Mayor Esq.

I don't feel that he really read my last e-mail so I sent it to him again.

Quote:
Attn;
Sissy,
I know you are Woman, I wanted to say a woman on my letter, is a mistake because I known that is a woman that bear that name Sisisy ,

anyway I said give me your elder phone number let me call him and explain .
or ask him to call me on my direct line.

Try and do that now, ask him to call me, it 1am . in the morning here. Am waiting for his call, before I can write for more explanation to him to understan my point very well.

Best Regards

Mayor, Esq.

And Joyce comes in again.

Quote:
Dear Boice,

Thank you for all your efforts so far to help me get to your country and for the barrister to help usm out with the funds and gold.
i was at the barrister office this morning hoping that you have sent the money so that everything will be done when he told me that you coul;dnt send the money for one reason or the other please daddy find all means to send the money today the barrister told me that he has ask you to go to another money gramm office and do as he told you we are really suffering in the camp here i want to see that befor the next week this money will reach your bank account then i will come to you immediately.

Thank you

Joyce Opoku

I choose to ignore that she called me daddy........

Quote:
Joyce,

Yes, it's true that I haven't been able to send the money. There was a problem when we went the first time. I would like to try again but my church elders are not sure now. I have asked the Barrister to contact our senior elder to explain to him that it is okay and that you are to be trusted. I believe he will be able to convince him. I still very much want to help but I need the approval of the Church Elders before I can make the transfer. I hope you don't have to suffer much longer.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

The Barrister mails again the next day (I ignored his last one). He seems to be annoyed all of sudden. Maybe because my elder didn't call him?

Quote:
Attn;

Sissy,
you said I should not let any one know, upon accepting to send the money? why are you asking me to re-explain again.

Give me his direct phone number let me call him and talk to him to understand once and for all, is like the e-mail is taking much of my time, because of your too much complained.

You can explain to him yourself, no discussion more than what we have hard from each other up till now.

Talk to him, every thing is reality about this transaction.

Or ask him to call me, you have my direct number.

I have tried to call you on the line you gave me before, it ringing fax tune and no one pick. 001-4136381429.

You said you have pray over this transaction ,with your elders in the church and both of you have deside to go ahead, but I was surprise to hear that you listen to the voice of a man, than to follow the direction of the spirit of God you pray to.

I need good arangement from you soon.

Best Regards

Mayor, Esq.

He hurt my feelings.. Sad Laughing

Quote:
Jul 31

Mayor,

I want you to know that you hurt my feelings with this last e-mail. I did not appreciate being called complicated and hard to deal with. I have worked very hard to do what I need to do and help Joyce. It was very rude of you.

I know about my phone problems. It has been on the fritz for about a week now, I think I told you that. I am sorry that is a problem for you but there isn't much I can do about until the stupid phone company gets off their lazy butts and fixes it.

Squirrel Blessings
Sissy Boice

And I go tell Joyce that he hurt me.

[quote]Joyce,

I am heartbroken. Your Barrister has been very rude to me today. I have to get the permission of my church elders to complete this transaction because of an issue at the Money Gram office the other. I explained this to your Barrister and asked him to please contact our senior elder to work things out. He not only refused but he was very nasty about it. I so badly want to help you, but your Barrister is not doing his job. If he is a good lawyer than he would do what he could to help his client. Your Barrister is only hurting you right now. If he won't talk to my church elder than I can't clear the money and send it to you. Tell him to please do his job and stop being so rude. If he can't do this then I would suggest getting a new Barrister, one who would do the job he has been hired for. I hate to think of you suffering, dear Joyce. Please get back to me.

Squirrel Blessings
Sissy Boice[/quote]

Father Magroin decides that it is time to step in.

[quote]Dear Sir,

It is my understanding that you are going into a transaction with one of our lovely church members, Sissy Boice. Let me introduce my self, I am Holden Magroin and I am the senior Pastor at our church. I have been helping Sissy to get the money for this transaction. We have had many complications in getting this money for you, none of which Sissy had chosen to get into. She didn't want you to realize the sacrafices she has made for this transaction. I am contacting you now because I just received a tearful phone call from Sissy saying that you are angry at her and being quite rude to her because you can't get your money right away. She said that she had asked you to contact me to get the ball rolling on the money situation and you basically flipped out. Please understand that this is not her fault and you have no need or right to be so rude to a sweet young woman who is only trying to help you. I instructed Sissy to have you contact me because I need to be comfortable with the transaction before it goes any further. I was going to go on faith but what happened at the Money Gram office made me think again about it. If you are indeed an honest man with an good heart, then rest assured that we will get you the money. But I need to know that you are a good man and that we can trust you. Sissy cannot complete the transaction without my help, so do not take it out on her. It is not her fault. Please write back to me and we can discuss this further. And may I suggest that you contact Sissy to apologize to her? I think you owe her one. Good day my son.

Squirrel Blessings,
Father H. Magroin[/quote]

Barrister responds:

Quote:
Attn; Father H Magroin,

It’s a pleasure to hear from you concerning this transaction between Sissy Boice and the family of Joyce Opoku from Sierra Leone, who is presently a refugee here in Accra Ghana. I quite appreciate all the efforts that have been putting into this transaction by Sissy Boice; I really don’t want her to get me wrong. Anyway that my speech has been provocative to her let her pardon.

I thank God that you have make yourself available for the progress of this transaction may the good lord bless you abundantly. Let me assure you that I am a man of complete integrity I never involve myself in any thing that will hurt any one mostly believers or affect my reputation and person.

I will do everything within my power to protect my clients, and your personality as father to both parties to come together peacefully.

I assure you that there is nothing false or fraud about this transaction. Anyway the bank was right because of their experiences where people sends money to sponsor terrorist activities which the America government is really fighting against and the government has also spent a lot of money on war against terrorism and war torn countries all over the world.

This is why they monitor every money that goes out of America but this case is different. I will do my best to make sure that the Opoku family and Sissy smile at the end. I will like to advice that if you are sending money don’t tell them the reason, you can say a Christian son, after all Joyce is becoming your church member already, I myself has promise to stand to plant your church here in Ghana if you want your branch to be here. Since the America government don’t want any money to go out of the country since they are investing more into these counties through loans and advances for their development.

But am as well assure you, that It's my obligation to ensure the transition of these funds to your country where I trust in your proficiency and ability to handle this Fund and invest it for the family of Joyce Opoku to live a peaceful life with you in your country.

You can send the money to this account.

You will have to go to western union and request for a "QUICK COLLECT FORM”,

The following information will be requested for;

Company name: One World Communications

City Code: ONEWORLD

Country code: AZ

Acct. Number: xxxx

Get back to me as soon as possible today.

Mayor, Esq

Quote:
Mr. Mayor,

I'm glad you decided to go ahead and contact me. After your rant at poor Sissy last night I wasn't sure that I would hear from you. Yes, I am familiar with the story of Joyce Opoku. Sissy has told us all about her plight and we feel very bad for her. Naturally, being Christian folks we wanted to help and we have tried. We found a Western Union, but as I believe Sissy told you it is really too far away for us to travel to. We then found MoneyGram, but then they told us about the fraud thing. This is where I got a wee bit nervous. I am an older gentlemen and plenty of people have tried to take me on a ride. I guess that happens alot when you have money. Anyway, Sissy assured us that she believed it was legitimate. And I'm inclined to believe Sissy, she's a wonderful, caring woman. A bit slow, perhaps, but lovely. But my dear sir I feel that before I can release the funds that I'm going to need some assurance. Sissy has shown me the pictures of Joyce Opoku's family (they look strangely familiar......) but she never had a photo of you. You have sent her no proof that you are who you say you are. And frankly, I need that. Besides I looked further into sending money via transfer and found that they need some sort of ID of the person that will be receiving the money.

Also, one other thing that catches my attention. You originally told us to send the money to a Samson Anni and now it's One World Communications? What's going on with that? I'm sure you can understand why I am reluctant. Please send me some proof of who you are, I'm afraid I require it to send you the money.

Squirrel Blessings,
Father Holden Magroin

In the meantime Sissy gets a response from Joyce

Quote:
DEAR BOICE,
I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL BUT I AM NOT IN A GOOD SPIRIT AT ALL, I HAVE WEPT ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS TEMPTATION THAT IS COMMING MY WAY BUT I KNOW WITH PRAYERS AND YOU BEEN A GROUP OF ELDERS I WILL OVERCOME IT IN JESUS NAME. PLEASE ANY WHERE THE BARRISTER HAS BEEN RUDE JUST BEAR WITH HIM IT IS JUST THAT IT SEEMS AS HIS EFFORT IS NOT APPRICIATED. AND YOU KNOW WHO ATTORNEYS ARE AM VERY SORRY FOR HIS ACTIONS.
THE BARRISTER HAS REALLY HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE WHOM I KNOW HERE IN THE REFUGEE CAMP, HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAS NOT GOT IT HARD LIKE THIS . THE BARRISTER IS A HIGHLY CONNECTED PERSONEL IN THIS COUNTRY SO HE IS REALLY IN POSITION TO HELP US TO MAKE SURE THAT THE FUNDS GET TO YOU PEACEFULLY. PLEASE JUST COPERATE AND BEAR WITH HIM.
AS FOR THE FUNDS IT IS MY LATE FATHERS FUNDS IT IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANYTHING LIKE FRAUD THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU BECAUSE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENT ARE WITH ME WHICH THE BARRISTER HAS ALREADY SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR VIEW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CARE AND LOVE I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU.
THANKS.
JOYCE.

Another one from her:

Quote:
DEAR SISSY,
I NOW SEE YOU AS MY MOTHER NOT JUST A FRIEND, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS SO FAR. PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO BEG OF YOU THAT WHERE EVER THAT THE BARRISTER HAS GONE WRONG OR OFFENDED YOU, PLEASE FORGIVE BECAUSE OF ME JUST LOOK AT ME AND IMMAGINE MY SWUFFERING AND PAINS.
EACH DAY I WAKE UP WITH PAINS ALL OVER MY BODY AND EACH MORNING I THINK IF THERE IS HOPE FOR LIVING BUT GOD BROUGHT YOU MY WAY TO COMFORT ME SO PLEASE DONT TAKE AN OFFENSE OF ANY BODY TO LET ME DIE LIKE THIS. LIKE I EARLIER TOLD YOU, YOU KNOW HOW LAWYERS ARE THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE PEOPLE AND I KNOW THAT HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING THIS JOB PLEASE MUMMY I BEG YOU JUST DO WHAT HE CSAYS FOR MY SAKE I KNOW THAT I CAN NOT PAY YOU BUT GOD WILL DO. I WANT TO SUGGEST THAT I WILL LIKE TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY WHILE THE BARRISTER IS WORKING ON THE TRANSFER BECAUSE WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH HERE IS TOO MUCH I MIGHT DIE EVEN BEFORE THE MONEY AND GOLD GETS TO YOU IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN.
TRY TO SEND ME AN INVITATION LETTER SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE EMBASSY FOR MY VISA TO COME TO YOU. PLEASE HEAR MY CRY EVERY NIGHT
THANK YOU
JOYCE

Then this the next morning:
Quote:
DEAR SISSY,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY, HOPE YOU GOT MY EMAIL. LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFOR PLEASE FOR MY SAKE I WANT YOU TO FIND ALL MEANS AND SEND THE MONEY TO THE BARRISTER LETS BRAEKTHROUGH THIS BARRIER. THE BARRISTER IS A GOOD PERSON HE IS REALLY GIVING ME SOME ASSISTANCE OVER HERE HE IS AN HONEST PERSON. THIS IS ANOTHER NEW MONTH I WANT ACTIONS SO THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE COMPLETED SO THAT I CAN START LIVING A BETTER LIFE WHEN I WILL SEE YOU FACE TO FACE WITH A SMILE. I WANT YOU TO TRY YOUR BEST TO CALL THE BARRISTER HE IS REALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT.
THANK YOU I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE ON THE EMAIL I SENT TO YOU EARLIER
JOYCE YOUR DAUGTHER.

So I respond finally

Quote:
Joyce,

I am working with the Barrister as best I can. I need him to work with my church elder. My elder actually has control of most of the money so I can't send it until the Barrister works it out with him. I'm sorry, I feel bad about that. But understand that I couldn't get that money without the help of the church. $200 of it is my own money, but the other $1100 belongs to the church.

So do what you can to convince the Barrister to work with Father Magroin. I don't think he's asking for much, just proof that the Barrister is who he says he is. We should be able to get this thing moving soon.

I'm sorry to hear that you are not well. We are praying for you. What is this invitation letter you talked about? I would be willing to do it for you, but I don't know what it is. Let me know.

How old are you, Joyce? I'm not sure you ever told me.

Hang in there kid. We'll get you out.

Squirrel Blessings,
Mama Sissy Boice

Once again Father Magroin hears from the Barrister:

Quote:
Atten;

Father Holden,

What did you said you need from me,

I have given your daughter A Power of Attorney, and am still going a head to have other entire document preparing on your daughter name.

I gave your that account in case you find it difficult to send it to Samson Ani.

Call me on my direct line.

Regards,

Mayor’ Esq.

Quote:
Mr. Mayor,

All I want is some proof that you are who you say are. A photo, or photo ID. That is all I require at this time.

I realize that Sissy has received a Power of Attorney but that is not proof of your identity. I realize you consider me to be a pain, but I'm sorry I want some assurance. I will send the money when I feel comfortable.

Squirrel Blessings,
Father Holden Magroin

He sends me some ID this time, a passport

Quote:
Attn;

Father Magroin,

Note; I am not against your action, it’s really good that we know ourselves very well on this transaction. It is to build our trust and confident in one another.

I will like to have a phone conversation with you, send me your private phone number.

Here is the attach copy of my ID.

I wait to hear from you and daughter Sissy,

Regards,

Mayor, Esq.

[quote]Mayor,

Thank you very much for sending me that ID. I do appreciate you working with me on this. I hope you understand.

Here is the phone number where I can be reached: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Squirrel Blessings,
Father Holden Magroin[/quote]

Oh no, Joyce is having some troubles....

Quote:
Dear mummy,
i am writing you with great pain in my heart i beg you the barrister is a nice man, a person with complete intergrity, please try and convince our father to coperate with the barrister send the money to him i have also convince him to work with father so that the delay will be gone am dying here every night seems to me taht the dawn should not come.
The invitation leter is a letter that i can present to you embassy here in Ghana so that they can give me a visa to come to you as your visitor, as for my age, i will be 18years 12th of this month. Please mama do some thing befor something do me i go hungry, naked and sad i dont want to sell my body for money because my late father left enough for me just for us to claim it from this security company. so if there is anyway that you can send some thing for my up keep please do i will be very greatful
Thanks your daughter
Joyce

Quote:
Aug 3

Joyce,

I don't think the Barrister is a bad man, Joyce. I just thought he got angry at me for no reason. I'm trying very hard to work this out for you. He did send his ID to Father Magroin, so that is good.

I looked into the letter thing. I was told that I'd have to send you an original copy. So I guess I need an address to send that to. I would be happy to do it for you.

I hate hearing that you are doing so poorly. Again if you can give me an address, I will send you some clothing and food. Our church regularly works with charities to clothe and feed people. Please don't go selling your body. You poor girl. I am praying for you.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

Quote:
Dear Mama Sissy,
Thank you very much for your email to me. Infact you are a God sent to my life, Every word or lines in your letter gives me hope and life,the barrister is nice please just try and send the money to him if possible today. As for the address i will send it to you so that you can send me the invitation letter to come to you. please note that its not everything that i discuse with the barrister i dont want you to tell him that you are sending anything to me now let it be between the both of us, ok; as mother and daughter i will explain to you latter why am saying so. i love you mum. with a kiss.
yours

She then sends me an address to send her stuff to. Interesting that I am not to tell the Barrister - a sign of trouble to come?

[quote]
Aug. 4
Joyce,

Thank you for the address. I will get that letter sent ASAP. We'll also send a few things for your upkeep so you don't have to go hungry.

I won't tell the Barrister about this if you don't want me too. It'll be between just the 2 of us, sweetie.

Take care of yourself.

Lots of love and Squirrel Blessings,
Mama Sissy[/quote]

Quote:
Dear Mama Sissy,
I got your email and it brings me life and hope, how shall i thank you, you are a real God sent to my life. Mama i will wait for the letter and the other things please brief me on some of the items that you will be sending to me and let me know as soon as you send it. I love you mum, i cant wait to see you.
Thank you
Joyce your daughter

There is alot more to come - things got interesting last week. Very Happy I'll be back to post all that!

Last edited by Verbena782 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent so far, can't wait for the next parts!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Otter fan ~ Thank you! I didn't realize how long it was until I started copying it out on here. Laughing
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I left off on August 5th I believe. On that morning Sissy received an email from Joyce about how upset she is over the lack of money. Wink

Quote:
Aug 5

Dear Sissy,
I went to the barrister's office and he was explaining to me that he is not happy at all with this my situation and the way it is been handle as if he doesn't know his job and that he has sent his identity card to you which he has never done for any body even when he ask you to call him you people refuse to call but he still have to give you is identity. Dear ma, please what is the situation of things now please let me know your plans concernig this situation.
Thank you
Joyce

Unfortunately, this just gives Sissy more reason to dislike the Barrister:

Quote:
Joyce,

See this is why I don't much care for your Barrister. He is rude and impatient. We are working to get this thing settled for you and he is being unpleasant about the whole thing. We're doing HIM a favor by paying these fees in advance so really he needs to be more polite to us. And in case he didn't realize it today is Sunday, the day of the Lord, there is no bank nor money transfer place open today. He cannot expect us to make a transfer when nothing is open. As for the phone call, I cannot make long distance calls on my phone. I can't speak for Father Magroin but he is a very busy man and he may just not have had time to call him.

Joyce we are working on this thing. It's the weekend and not much can be done on the weekend. Obviously, I don't want you to suffer any more than you have to. You're the one I care about here. We're still praying for you.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy

Response:

Quote:
Dear mama Sissy,
Thank you very much for your response to my email and it really gives me joy that you are a true christian . You are a God sent to my life For this i know that you care for me as a refugee and that you are praying for me also thank you very much. I really hope that the barrister will understand he is really a nice person also and i hope that he also knows that it was sunday because he is also a beliver in christ. Please try to work out thing with him fast because the barrister has inform me that as soon as you send this money to him he will make sure that he get everything done without no delay. so that i will come and join you in the state.
Thank you and God multiply blessings you and Father Magroin.
Your daughter Joyce

Monday August 6th Father Magroin decides it's time to give the Barrister the good news about the transfer!
Oh, I had changed my K7 voicemail to sound like someone had answered - "hello, hello? Is someone there?" etc.. I made it last a couple of minutes to waste his time. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Mayor,

My secretary said she got a strange call the other day. She couldn't make out who it was but thought they were asking for me. Apparently, a bad connection. I'm sorry we couldn't speak. I was there and would have been happy to talk to you.

You'll be happy to hear that I have cleared the money to send you for Joyce Opuku. I will pick up Sissy later and we will look for a MoneyGram office to send you the money. Let us know if that is okay.

Squirrel Blessings,
Father Holden Magroin

He's pretty happy, I think:

Quote:
Aug 6, 2007 3:08 PM

Attn;
Father Mongroin,
when will you be avaliable on the phone to talk with me.

Money Gram is OK, that is if you can explain yourself fine there, you dont need to discurt the fund issue with them at all.
make it clear to them that you are Sending the money to your christial brother. simple.
to avoid too much quetion at the MoneyGram.

send to ( Samson Ani. ) Accra Ghana.

Regards.
Mayor' Esq.

Joyce contact Sissy with some health issues the same day:

Quote:
Aug 6, 2007
subject A DEAREST FRIEND

Dear mama Sissy,
I must say that knowing you is the very best thing that has ever happen to me in life since the death of my late father. Mama i forgot to tell you in my earlir email to you, i was having some pains in my stomach yesterday morning so i went to some near by drug store to complain to them, and the attendant told me that i am having ulcer in my stomach because i dont eat regularly so he prescribes some drugs that bi should buy which will cost me some money which i dont have now he also said that i must eat regularly but i dont have any money on me now. Please mama Sissy can you please send me some money today even if $50 or $100 so that i can get the drugs and eat some food? as at now it is already 3pm and i have not had breakfast. Please keep me alive by sending the money to me. you can use this name to send it to me by western union.
Opoku Aikins, accra ghana. he is a friend in the neibhourhood.
please like the barrister told me that you had problem the other time in the money gramm please tell them that your daughter is dying of ulcer in africa she needs money for drug.
thank you mum. from your dearest daughter
Joyce

Sissy replies back later that day:
Quote:
Joyce,

Oh, no! I am so sorry to hear that! It is too late to send anything to you today. That makes me so sad. I wish I had seen this earlier. Don't worry I will take care of it as soon as I can. Poor kid.

Take care of yourself and I hope you're feeling a little better tonight. Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. I am crying right now thinking of your plight. Poor Joyce...

Squirrel Blessings,
Mama Sissy Boice

Here's where it took an interesting turn. I was planning to start sending the Barrister some of the new anti terrorism measures required to get his MCTN. Some forms, maybe send him to .. but then the game changes a little. It seems that my Barrister and Joyce have turned against each other. Laughing

First Father Magroin gets an impatient e-mail from the Barrister:

Quote:
Aug 6, 2007 10:02 PM

Attn; Father Holden,
Did you get through on the MoneyGram .
Regards,
Mayor' Esq.

And he sends 2 to Sissy:

Quote:
Attn;
Sissy,
Did you get through on the MoneyGram,
have you send the money, get back to me.

Quote:
Aug 7, 2007 7:36 AM

Attn;

Sissy,

What is the arrangement now?

Father said he will be sending the money yesterday by Money Gram.

Get back to me.

He seems a little eager doesn't he?

Then Sissy gets this from Joyce:

Quote:
Aug 7, 2007 3:41 AM
subject A DEAREST FRIEND

DEAR MAMA SISSY,
I GOT YOUR EMAIL, AM STILL NOT BETTER BECAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE A CERTAIN DRUG CALLED POLYCROL AND GELUCIL WHICH WILL COOL IT DOWN I COULD NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT. I EVEN WENT TO THE BARRISTER AND HE WAS SO HARD ON ME I REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND AND AM BEGGINING TO THINK THAT HE DONT HAVE ANY GOOD INTENTION ABOUT US. SO I WANT TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER BARRISTER THAT CAN HELP US OUT.SO I WANT YOU TO STOP EVERY COMMUNICATION WITH HIM PLEASE TELL FATHER NOT TO RESPOND TO ANY OF HIS EMAILS AGAIN UNTILL I SAY SO HE IS REALLY A WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHINGS AND DONT TELL HIM THAT I COMPLAIN TO YOU.
PLEASE TRY TO SEND ME THE MONEY TODAY I WILL BE WAITING FOR IT SO THAT I CAN BUY THE DRUGS.

YOU GAUGHTER JOYCE

Sissy sympathizes, of course:

Quote:
Joyce,

I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. It brings tears to my eyes to think of you in such distress.

I will make a trip to the Moneygram office today and get you some money for your medicine. I will ask Father Magroin to accompany me - he is just as worried about you.

I'm sorry that the Barrister has treated you so poorly. I knew there wasn't something right with that man. I can't believe he wouldn't help you out. I promise I will not respond to any of his e-mails again. I will also advise Father Magroin to not respond as well. The Barrister did send me an e-mail this morning, actually 2 of them. I will not send him a message in return, though. I will respect your wishes and I do hate how he treated my dear Joyce.

Take care of yourself today and know that we are praying for you.

Squirrel Blessings,
Mama Sissy

Quote:
Aug 7, 2007 11:32 AM

Dear mama Joyce,
I am glad to hear from you, and to know that father is worried about me. As for a barrister like i told you i will get another one as soon as am ok. Please do try to send me the money as soon as possible with the name that i gave.
this is the name OPOKU AIKINS accra Ghana.
I love you please keep praying for my health.
thank you i wil wait for your email.

Your daughter Joyce

Quote:
Joyce,

The Barrister continues to contact me. You want me to ignore him now, right? He's quite impatient.

I sent you some money today via MoneyGram - it's only $100 but that's what you said you needed for your medicine.

There are some security issues these days thanks to Terrorism and all that. So I have some forms to send you so you can get the MCTN. I'll attach them to the e-mail. I hope it makes sense to you.

Take care of yourself. I hope you can get that medicine today.

Oops, she forgets to attach the form....

Quote:
Aug 8, 2007 2:34 AM
subject A DEAREST FRIEND

DEAR MAMA SISSY,

I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU HAVE SENT ME MONEY BUT THE ATTACHEMENT IS NOT THERE PLEASE TRY AND SEND ME THE MCTN NUMBER PUT IT ON EMAIL FOR ME.

AS FOR THE BARRISTER I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I WILL GET ANOTHER BARRISTER TO HELP US AS SOON AS AM FINE. I WANT YOU TO FORWARD ANY EMAIL THAT HE SENT TO FOR ME. HE CALLED ME ON PHONE YESTERDAY AND TOLD ME THAT HE WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT HELP ME BUT I DONT KNOW HOW HE IS GOING TO DO IT HE WAS REALLY MAD AT ME PLEASE DONT TELL HIM I CON=MPLAIN TO YOU HE CAN HURT ME.

BUT LIKE I ALREADY TOLD YOU JUST IGNORE HIS EMAILS PLEASE TELL FATHER THAT I WILL GET ANOTHER BARRISTER WHO IS RESPONSIBLE AND DOES NOT TAKE COCAIN.

THANK YOU MAMA WHAT WILL I BE WITHOUT YOU.

JOYCE YOUR DAUGHTER

Quote:
Joyce,

That is scary about the Barrister using Cocaine. He sounds like a dangerous man. I hope you stay away from him. I am frightened for you. I think he he probably means to take the money I was to send him for fees and keep it for himself - maybe that's what he meant about him stopping you from getting my help. He keeps sending me e-mails asking for money. I am ignoring him as you asked.

I am so, so sorry that I didn't get that form attached!! I must have been tired when I sent that e-mail, I feel so bad about it. They require you to fill out a security form before you can get the money. They said they have some new anti terrorism restrictions because money transfer is the easiest way to get money to terrorists. I think it's stupid for a only $100 but they said it's necessary. So attached is the form you need to fill out for them to release the MCTN to you. Just send it back to me when you're done.

Please, please take care of yourself Joyce and stay away from that horrible Barrister.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

I send her one of the fake forms I find in the Baiters Toolkit. Apparently she doesn't want to fill it out. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
DEAR SISSY,

WELL I GOT YOUR EMAIL WHICH I DONT KNOW IF IT IS A STRATEGY NOT TO HELP ME ANYWAY I GOT SOME MONEY FROM A GOOD SAMARITAN OVER HERE WHO MET ME ON MY WAY COMMING FROM THE TOWN WHERE I WENT TO CHECK YOUR MAIL YESTERDAY I EXPECTED TO GET THE MCTN NOT THIS FOMR, I HAVE TO WALK ALMOST HALF A MILE FROM THE CAMP BEFOR I CAN GET YOUR EMAIL SO ON MY WAY GOING BACK I FAINTED WHEN THE MAN MEET ME AND SEND ME TO THE HOSPITAL. HERE THER IS NOO PRINTER TO PRINT OUT THE FOR AND NO SCANNER TO SACN IT BACK TO YOU, SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME SEND IT AND GIVE ME THE MCTN NUMBER. ANY WAY I EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO THE MAN WHO HELP YESTERDAY AND HE INTODUCE ME TO A BARRISTER WHO CAN HELP US OUT. HIS NAME IS BARRISTER ANDERSON WHITE THIS IS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
I WANT YOU TO CONTACT HIM. I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS THAT MAYOR ESQ HAS SENT TO YOU HE SAID THAT YOU SHOULD FORWARD ALL OF THEM TO HIM FOR VERIFICATION AND THAT IF THEY ARE AUTHENTIC THEN HE WILL NOT HAVE TO REPEAT IT AGAIN.

THANKS

JOYCE

This nasty tone hurts Sissy's feelings. After everything she has done to help this girl! Geez. Laughing

Quote:
Joyce,

I am sorry to hear of your problems with the form. But honestly I can't do anything about it. I told you that the MoneyGram office has some new anti-terrorism laws in place. They WON'T give me an MCTN until this form is filled out. I seriously cannot do anything about it. I wish I could, but there is no way around this. Because I do want to help you, Joyce. I hate thinking of you being ill and not having any help. But you said the Good Samitarian gave you money - so you got the medicine right? I will get the money back from MoneyGram if you don't need it now. In light of you're being unable to print the form, I will ask them if there is a way to get the MCTN online - maybe they have a way to do that. For next time.

I have to say that I am a little insulted that you would accuse of me of trying to find a way to not send your money. Have I ever been anything but nice to you? I have gone out of my way to help you out because I feel so bad for all the awful things you have been through. I even wrote you an invitation letter so you could a visa. It breaks my heart that you would think I would lie to you and try to avoid sending you money.

I will contact the new Barrister. Please believe that I am trying my best to help you and get you out of the camp.

Love and prayers,
Sissy Boice

At this point neither Sissy nor the Father have heard from the Barrister. I'm afraid he may have given up. But that would be no fun would it? See, I wasn't too sure what was going on at first but by this point I am convinced that I had 2 lads that had turned on one another for whatever reason. So I definitely want them both in the game. So Sissy does what any concerned parent would do........ she contacts the man harrassing her daughter for help. Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Aug 9, 2007 10:06 AM

Mayor,

Look, Joyce has passed me on to a new Barrister. She said you were a bad man and not to talk to you. I believed her and I still want to help her. But today I got an e-mail from her accusing me of lying to her and now I just don't know.... I thought I would contact you and see if you knew anything. Maybe there's something going on with her? I am worried and I know you were close to her before. I know we've had our differences but as a Christian woman I don't feel comfortable with judging you without hearing your side of the story. So I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Please don't tell Joyce that I have contacted you. I want to do what is in her best interest. I feel just awful for what the child is going through and I hope to help her in anyway I can.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

P.S. Father Magroin and I had gone to send the money. We were coming back with the information you needed to get the MCTN when I got the message from Joyce to stay away from you. We went back and got our money back. We're now waiting until we hear what to do next.

The Barrister responds the same day to both Sissy and the Father. He didn't waste any time!

Quote:
Aug 9
Attn; Sissy,

May God Bless you many time,

I have fund out that my client who claim to be Miss Joyce Opoku, is not the rightful Person bearing this name Joyce Opoku.

You know in the refugee camp there are so many crooks there in the refugee camp

The rightful owner call Joyce was with the Star security Company Yesterday,

And I was invited to come to the company,

Getting there, I sore the real person call Joyce, and she explain to me that she left the document with her as a best friend to her and travel back to sierra Leone her country to go and check and no what has remain in her father property.

She was there for two good months,

Her coming back, she went striate to the company to know about his deposited two truck box.

Getting there the company told her, that they are lady that came with a barrister to sign the release order of the two trunk boxes. Claiming to be the next of kin. Bearing the name Joyce opoku.

That is why I was invited by the Star Security Company

And noting I can do than to tell the truth, how far I have gone with this crook that claim to be the real Joyce opoku.

Anyway the real owner is ready to cooperate with you to be the beneficiary to her, through the Star security Company, to witness between you Sissy and the real Joyce Opoku. The originated nest of kin to the two trunk boxes.

The Company said I have sign the release already and there is no any other barrister to come in except me Mayor’ Esq.

The company said there are going to reach you tomorrow by mail to advice you what to do. And how to continue to help the real owner Joyce Opoku for the consignment to be release to you.

So please don’t listen to any other barrister and that fake girl that wanted to bring confusion.

The Star S Company, they are going to write you tomorrow with their company letter head through the Company E-mail; on the original Certificate Of deposit that I sent to you before by attach.

Here is the E-mail; [email protected]

Any other email apart from this one on the deposit please doesn’t accept it. This is the instruction the Star S Company give to me to give you, avoid any other confusion.

Regards,

Mayor’Esq.

Kind of weak story... but we'll let it slide.

I'm going to leave it here for tonight. I have a few things to do - I'll pick it up tomorrow! Very Happy
padre2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he doesn't kill of Joyce! She was getting to be a perfect "Timmy fell into the well" character (think Lassie!). You got yourself a regular soap opera going here - good job!

Any plans to have the lad do anything extra? Or are you just satisfied with having him waste a ton of time replying and coming up with new stories?
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padre2 ~ Laughing He might, according to my last correspondence is an evil gangster.
A soap opera is definitely a good way to describe this, it is definitely that. I'm finding it very entertaining so far! Very Happy

I have a few little plans for them. I think that is going to have to prove to me that she is the real , maybe a picture with a sign? I'm also seriously considering a Dolla chop at some point, just to really freak them out. I'm always to open to suggestions as well. Very Happy
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, right where I left off. Smile

Sissy receives a new message from Joyce.

Quote:
Dear mama sissy,
Am very sorry if i have insulted you in my last letter to you it was all out of frustration and pains that made me sent that to you, please forgive me. Mama Sissy ,Mayor esq contacted me and he was mad at me and promise to do to me all what not. Mama Sissy, why did you tell him what i told you, i think i begged you not to tell him you want to kill me? you have just endanger my life why mama i thought you love me and you will do anything for me i asked you not to respond to his emails. Anyway i can decide on what to do with my family valuables, am not raedy to have anything to do with mayor esq he has hurt me i want you to completely forget about him the new barrister has promise to help us do a good job.

Thank you
Joyce your daughter

Aw, I feel bad now. Laughing

Quote:
Aug 10, 2007 9:32 AM
Dearest Joyce,

I understand that you were frustated, it happens. It was just such a shock to me to receive such a hostile message after all the help I've been trying to give you.

As for Mayor. Well, I apologize for contacting him, but as I said above I was really quite shocked at your last letter. I thought that maybe he could help, that maybe he knew something. I can see that was probably a mistake and I'm sorry he threatened you. That really upsets me. But there is one thing, Joyce, Mayor told me in his e-mail that you are not the real Joyce Opuku. Please tell me that this not true. I would hate to think that you have been lying to me. You haven't have you? I'm sorry but I have to ask.

Anyway, the new Barrister seems nice.

Lots of love and prayers,
Mama Sissy Boice

Oh, yeah, I received an e-mail from the New Barrister that day.

Quote:
Att;
Joyce told me all about you, very well all i will need for you is your coperation to let me work easily. I have told her a few things to do and i have also ask her for some vital information. So i will like you to forward to me whatever documents in your possession that concers this transaction for authentification from the high court of justice.

Regards

Anderson White (SAG, ESQ.)

A quick IP check indicates that Joyce and new Barrister are the same person. The e-mails came within minutes of each other from the same exact IP address...

Sissy responds:

Quote:
Anderson,

Yes, Joyce had mentioned you in the last e-mail. I am still very much wanting to help her. I will go ahead and forward you the Power of Attorney that Mayor, Esq. had sent me regarding this transaction. I believe that is the only document I have. I hope Joyce is okay.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

I send him the fake Power attorney I had received earlier.

Anyway, Sissy did not reply to Mayor's last e-mail but that same day (Aug. 10) Father Magroin did.

Quote:
Mayor,

I see that Sissy did contact you. I know she was very worried about Joyce and thought you might have some insight.

I am so sorry to hear that Joyce has been lying to us. She is not the real Joyce Opuku? I cannot believe someone would try to scam people like that. It is even worse to me to hear that she used to be the real Joyce Opuku's best friend. What a terrible thing, to betray a friend like that.

Mayor, I am contacting you now because Sissy is torn. She received your e-mail and was shocked to hear about Joyce. She and Joyce had built such a strong relationship and it is very hard for her to accept that Joyce has been lying to her. She is really quite hearbroken at the thought. I will tell you that Sissy received an e-mail from Joyce today. Joyce said that you had called her and threatened her after receiving Sissy's mail. I hope this isn't true. Frankly, Mayor, we are not sure what to believe. I tend to believe you as you have always been upfront with me. Please I ask you to not communicate with the fake Joyce anymore. Or if you must please don't mention Sissy or myself. Joyce seems to be using these communitcations to make Sissy feel guilty.

I am sorry for the long winded letter. Sissy and I do still want to help the real Joyce Opuku if we can. We will await the letter from the Security Company. Thank you.

Squirrel Blessings,
Father H. Magroin

Mayor writes back within a few hours!

Quote:
Father Magroin,
I cannot lie to you and Sissy,

For you to know the real truth, by tomorrow, the Star Security Company, have said they are going to contact you, since they have board meeting today.

The deposit certificate which I send to you, there is an E-mail; contact on it. [email protected] . If you receive any letter from Star Security Company, first of all check the email if there are changes on it.

Any one that change or different from the original email on the deposit certificate that was sent to Sissy by attach, is the fake Joyce Opoku.

Why I am saying this because she is on the run now, the Star Security is looking for her seriously to get her down.

I myself am still looking for her to get her down for the company. She is hiding as am talking to you now.

All the document of the Fund are with me, the Deposit Certificate of the fund including the picture of the parent of the real Joyce Opoku And the Power of Attorney that I prepared for the fake Joyce and send to Sissy. I spend my money $ 650 to prepare that Power of Attorney.

Any way the Star Security Company Have asked me to come with the entire document tomorrow so that we can sort out things for the Original young Girl J Joyce Opoku.

I really want you to stand for this innocent Girl Joyce Opoku, I want to bring both of you together , I talk to her already that you are a Father in a church in America , that can help her to live a comfortable live .

Father, for you and Sissy’s mind to be at rest on this transaction. I am going to discuss it with the Star Security Company, let all conversation pass through the only E-mail; that was on the Deposit Certificate that is With Sissy.

ASK SISSY TO KEEP THAT DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE VERY WELL. BECAUSE OF THE EMAIL

I Know what the REBEL JOYCE is going to do next, is to open a similar email of the company to write you. That is why I still keep on telling you to compare any email from the company if they are the same with the one on your deposit certificate.

And if you find out that she cannot go to the director of the company to write you from there through the right email of the Deposit certificate, they know she is Rebel Joyce.

Hope you will try to understand my language on this mail.

And be advice don’t send your money to him, because she no that she is already a looser on this side, she may be hoping on your own money now to get from you. That is why I said don’t send money to her for anything.

And if you have any transaction here similar like this here, inform me to investigate very well and let them pass through me. Because this rebel can plan any other way to reach you if she can get money from you.

and don’t listen to that rebel if she contact you as soon as you find out that she is the fake one.

Regards,

Mayor,Esq.

Also that day, August 10, Sissy receives yet another e-mail from Joyce's new Barrister. Apparently they were all e-mailing like crazy before the weekend. Laughing

Quote:
Att:
I receive the email that you sent to me and the attached power of attorney. I have verify its authenticity it is genuine. I really can not do anything much now because of what Joyce told me that its going on with her and the former barrister, i will really want to find a means to reconcile the bothe of them even if the barrister is not doing this job for her again. But i try to talk to Joyce to calm down she is still hot now may be with time, so just give me some time probably i will do this within the week end so that by monday morning i will go to the security company and make arrangement with them for the funds to be transfered to you. Why am i doing this? You know Joyce is a foreigner here and the money involve it will not be too safe for her having problem here come to say with a barrister it will be a complicated problem.

Regards

Quote:
Aug 10

Anderson,

I am glad to hear that the Power of Attorney was genuine.

I hope that Joyce is doing okay. Keep an eye on her for me. I am quite sad about the problems she and the former Barrister are having. I worry about her.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

It begins again the next day.

Quote:
Aug 11

Dear mama Sissy,

You see what i told you he is only trying to see that you dont help me, how can he say that i am not the real Joyce Opoku after all this while i told you that he has promise that he will do all he can to stop you from helping me so dont mind him i told you that he takes cocain. Dont respond to any of his emails.

mama Sissy, i love you so much and i have never and will never lied to you he is only finding a way to frustrate me and am going to tell my new barrister.

Please mama keep praying for me.

Thank you From your dearest daughter Joyce OPoku

Please there is something that i want to tell you try and always tell my new barrister of any businesss proposals that you get from Africa he can help you out and verify for you.

Why does she want to know about all business proposals from Africa? Is she afraid that someone else might get my money? Wink

Anyway, the response. It seems that Sissy and the Father don't see eye to eye anymore. Uh oh.

Quote:
Joyce,

Yes, I can see what you are saying. I will try not not respond to any of his e-mails. But Joyce, there is a problem. Father Magroin has been talking to Mayor and I think he may believe Mr. Mayor. Father Magroin and I have been arguing about this the last day or so. I don't know what to do. I believe in you Joyce and I'm trying to get Father Magroin to understand, but he says that he's not so sure. Oh, Joyce I am so torn about this. I have been crying for the last few hours over this whole thing. I want to help you Joyce and believe me I will. But Father Magroin needs to be convinced that you are in the right.

I am still praying for you and I am in contact with your new barrister. He does seem to have your best interest in mind.

I haven't received any other business proposals from Africa but if I do, I will let you know about it. Take care of yourself, sweetheart.

Love,
Mama Sissy

New Barrister Anderson also contacts me:

Quote:
Att:

You are such a wonderfull person with such a golden heart. Joyce came crying to my office this morning telling me that the barrister is trying to blackmail her befor you after all my effort to see that i reconcile the both of them. Well it is very unfortunate that i can not meet with him again i will have to defend my client Joyce Opoku.

I which to say here do not have anything to do with that so called mayoresq i know him very well but he doesnt know that. You see some time ago he went Mad out of cocain.

I promise you that Joyce will be fine, what i need from you now is your coperation to hasten this transaction so that joyce can leave here as soo as possible so do your best to prepare her an invitation letter i will make sure that the funds are transfered to you throgh diplomatic means next week and to also see that she gets her visa to come to you.

i will wait for your correspondence

Regards

Oh, my. Mad on Cocaine! Shocked

Quote:
Anderson,

I know. Poor Joyce is so upset and I feel so bad for her. I hate thinking of her going through such a tough time.

I will tell you that Mr. Mayor is in contact with one my church elders, Father Holden Magroin. I believe that Father Magroin believes Mayor or is at least leaning towards believing Mayor. This has caused Father and I to argue as I believe in Joyce. I am trying to get Father Magroin to see Joyce's side but he only sees what Mr. Mayor tells him. I feel so heartbroken about this and I hope to work this out somehow. I will tell Father Magroin what you said about Mayor going mad on cocaine. I don't know if it will help but I will tell him that.

I am planning on working with you and Joyce on this as far as I can. I have sent Joyce an invitiaton letter in the mail. I was told it had to be an original. So I wrote one and sent it. I hope she gets it soon.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

Also that same day, Barrister Mayor contacts Father Magroin

Quote:
Attn;

Holden,

Hope you received a letter from the Star Security Company today.

The company only addresses the letter to only, it was not sent to Sissy.

Hope advice her to stop communicating with that crook girl.

You can check the e-mail contact that the company uses to write you and compare it with the e-mail on the deposit Certificate that was sent to Sissy earlier, for you to known the true company.

I want you to take me as your Africa Attorney, any transaction you have here, let them pass through me. Tell them I am the only Attorney you can trust and without me you cannot do any thing.

Father I want to work with you, trust and obey, your choice is my command.

And don’t forward any of these documents to the crook girl.

If she want to prove himself pure to you and Sissy, then let her write to you through the company e-mail; [email protected] and let it be sign by the delivery Director Mr. James Young. If not count all her way crook.

I want to hear from you fast and for me to introduce you Father, as a beneficiary to help her to invest in the State,

Can you give me a call just once? Or tell me when I can get you on the phone,

Regards,

Mayor’Esq.

Father receives an e-mail from the security company. It just says documents attached. And there is a handwritten letter on really bad fake letterhead saying that the Joyce we had been talking to is a fake and the new is the real Joyce.

Father emails Mayor back:

Quote:
Aug 11 (3 days ago)

Mayor,

Yes I did receive a letter from the security company and will be writing them back shortly. I do believe that you are telling me the truth Mayor. Joyce has been hot and cold with Sissy. Mostly she's sweet but sometimes a little pushy and I believe the fake Joyce is maybe panicking?

Anyway, there is a problem on my end. Sissy just can't let go of Joyce and I don't know what to say to convince her. She and I have argued about this. I think that Sissy feels responsible for this girl and honestly believes that she needs help. I have been attempting to convince her otherwise. I am hoping that fake Joyce will show her true colors soon and that Sissy will learn the truth. I will continue to talk to her about this.

Believe me, I would not forward these materials to Joyce. I am personally not in contact with her. It is only Sissy who is in touch with her.

I will see what I can do about the phone call. I am sorry you've had trouble contacting me at the church. What I will do is see if I can borrow a cell phone from a member of our congregation and take the call with that a set time. Let me ask around. I would like to speak to you as well.

Thank you.

Squirrel Blessings,
Father Magroin

I don't have a way to contact him myself, or for him to contact me. Besides I'm a woman and do a lousy man impression. Laughing If he insists on a call I may have to ask if there's baiter who can help. Smile

This is the last that Father has heard from him. However, Sissy has heard from him..

Quote:
Aug 11

Attn; Sissy,

I want you to behave as a wise girl; don’t let that fake Joyce call you a fool. Don’t send your money to her.

Let me tell you, the Deposit certificate that was sent to you, hope you still have the copy.

Look at the E-mail contact on it. [email protected] that is the Company e-mail contact, where the money was deposited.

Then look, this is the attach letter Star Security Company wrote to today. I want you to look at the E-mail; very well with the E-mail; Contact on the Deposit Certificate that you have with you. You will find out that it was the same.

My point is this, if she truly believe that she have any consignment or Two Trunk Boxes Deposited with Star Security Company,

Then let her go to the company and write you through the company E-mail that was on the deposit Certificate, before you can believe. Not another email of the company. To avoid fake letter.

Or even when she writes to you that the consignment has been taking away from the Star Security Company to another place, don’t believe. Tell her to go and write you together with the Director of Delivery, with the same company E-mail; contact that was on the Deposit certificate that you have with you. And compare the E-mail; if there is change on it.

This is the only way you can truly believe what I am telling you,

The company is looking for her seriously to deal with her.

She cannot near that company.

if truly she has consignment with the company , let her go to the company and clear herself , from what I am Talking about. Through the E-mail.

And I also want you to take advice from Father Magroin.

So that this fake Joyce Don’t Make a fool of you.

Don’t worries the blessing will never pass you,

Am going to ask the Real Owner Joyce Opoku to write to you on Monday.

She still need your help, because I have told her about you and Father , that you are Christian that volunteer to help her take her to the State for investment, She accept with me in the present of the Star Security Company Today.

What matter is how we can put head together to move forward from heard

Get back to me.

Regards,

Mayor’Esq

The next day I hear from Joyce. Poor girl is on the run...

Quote:
August 12
Dear mama Sissy,
Thank you very much for all your care and love towards me. The new barrister is really a very nice person, i am on my way out of Ghana to the republic of Togo because mayor will not let me rest. am scared.

The new barrister told me that you have sent me an invitation letter is it true? please confirm it, i cant wait to meet you. if o get the invitation letter i will go to the america embassy in Togo to get the visa so that i can come to you immediately.

Please also try to send me those things that you promise me i know i will be fine in Togo and i promise to be a good daughter.

Thank you i love you
Joyce your daughter

Quote:
Dearest Joyce,

I am so happy to hear that your new Barrister is a nice man and that you like him very much.

How far away is Togo? I hope the journey is not too difficult for you. But I also think that it would be good for you to be far away from Mayor if he is hassling you so much. I hope that you feel safer in Togo. I have sent the invitation letter to you already. I am getting together a box of stuff to send for your upkeep as well - that takes more time than a letter which is why it hasn't been sent yet. But I think this week it will be ready to go! You still want me to send to the same address? You will be able to get it from the address in Ghana?

I am still working on convincing Father Magroin. He and I just don't see eye to eye but I hope that he will see be able to see you for the sweet girl you are. Mayor has really gotten into his head, it is heartbreaking. But I will continue to work on him. Take care of yourself. I'm praying for your safe arrival in Togo.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

We also hear from Barrister Anderson

Quote:
Aug 12

Att:

You see what i would like you to do is try to convice father Holden i think Joyce has told me about him befor, because as far as i am concern the security company can not do anything without Joyce unless mayoresq is going to arrange some thing fake for you.

Yesterday the so called mayoresq who said it's not the real Joyce confronted her asking her why did she tell you that he was threatening her, now the poor little girl is now going through mental torture. For your information, am sending Joyce out of Ghana to the republic of Togo for the mean time where she can have her peace of mind. I really want to use this opportunity to beg you to send the invitation letter to her as soon as possible, i must confess to you she is not safe mostly because of the money and the gold. She told me that she has giving you an address already to send the invitation letter to her so please do i beg you in the name of God.

I will be going to the security company first thing tommorrow morning and i am not asking you to send me any money now because i will like to proof to you who is true, and i will let the security company contact you so they will tell you what to do i am only try to fight the course of poor little Joyce. i will not want to have anything to do with any monetry aspect i will only make sure that the so called mayoresq does not achieve his devilish goal on Joyce i promise on my honour.

So just know that the Joyce that you know has not change use the same address that she gave you to send the invitation letter and whatever thing that you can send to her for her up keep. i believe this is father Holden email address that you sent to mayor sometime ago [email protected] please reconfirm it to me so that i can contact him.

May the good Lord bless you.

Regards

Anderson White. Senior Advocate of Ghana.(SAG, ESQ.)

He's given himself a longer title, I see. Laughing

Quote:
Aug 13 (1 day ago)

Anderson,

I will keep trying to work on Father Holden, but so far it hasn't worked. He is a very hard man to convince and he seems to be standing by Mayor so far. I have pleaded with him to listen to Joyce but I don't know. He said that Mayor is having the "real" Joyce contact him, I'm sure this can't be true. I'll have to see what Mayor does and I'll keep talking to Father Magroin.

I hate to hear that Joyce has been threatened and feels she needs to leave the country. This makes me so sad. I must tell Father Holden about this new development. I have sent a letter for Joyce and will be sending a box of things for her upkeep this week. Hopefully, it will reach her soon.

Thank you very much for keeping an eye on Joyce and for all of your help so far.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

Last edited by Verbena782 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great! Highly entertaining. You couldn't have asked for a better first bait.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, August 13, Sissy decides to respond to Mayor

Quote:
Mr. Mayor,

Yes I can see that the e-mail address is the same. I don't think I am a fool but I do feel bad for poor little Joyce. She has a tough time of it, I think. I haven't sent her any money, she hasn't asked me for it. I know that Father Magroin is behind you and is telling me that Joyce is a fake but I just don't know...... She seems so sincere to me. Maybe I wil ask about the Security company.

Please do have who you claim is the Real Joyce Opuku contact me. I would like to hear her story.

For now I am still unsure and Joyce and I have built a good relationship. This is so tough on me. Plus she said you were mad on cocaine. I hope that is not the truth. But I guess you wouldn't tell me if it was.

This is just so confusing!

Sissy Boice

And we hear from Joyce:

Quote:
Aug 13
Dearest mama,

Thank you very much for your response to my email and am so glad that you have sent the invitation letter i will contact my friend in Ghana to help me get it. I will also like you to send me an attach copy to me.
The distance from Ghana and Togo is not too much its just a boarder country say about 7hours drive.
The new barrister i a very nice person i respect him so much. As for the box that you want to send, kindly send it to the same addres i will get it.

mama i love you, you are my source of inspirition you give me joy and hope any time that i read your letters you are really a God sent to my life. Thanks a million and God bless you and grant you your heart desire.

Your dearest daughter Joyce

Quote:
Joyce,

I will gladly send your box of items to the address that you gave me before. I am so glad to hear that it will get to you in Togo. I hope that all is well there in Togo and that you are doing okay.

Thank you for what you said about receiving emails from me. I feel the same way. I love to hear from you and I'm happy to help you. Take care of yourself and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy

And the very latest, here is everything I received this morning. We'll start with Joyce:

Quote:
Dear mama Sissy,
am fine today thank you very much

Short and sweet. The response:

Quote:
Joyce,

I am glad to hear that you are doing fine. How is Togo treating you? I love you and am thinking of you all the time. Please take care of your sweet self.

Squirrel Blessings,
Mama Sissy

From the New Barrister Anderson

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR THE EMAIL, AS FAR AS AM CONCERN ANYTHING THAT DOES WITH MAYOR AND HIS SO CALLED REAL JOYCE IS AT HIS OWN RISK I WILL NOT PRESSURE YOU PEOPLE ANY MORE MAYOR AND HIS GROUP ARE FAKING YOU AND THE FATHER MAGROIN.

I THINK YOU STILL HAVE ALL THE EMAILS THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM JOYCE SO FAR, THEM TELL THE SO CALLED REAL JOYCE TO SEND ALL OF THEM TO YOU, THEN YOU COMPARE IT WITH THE ONES YOU HAVE IF IT IS CORRECT THEN ACCEPT HER AS THE EAL JOYCE BUT IS HE SAYS THEY DONT HAVE IT AGAIN THEN ASK YOUR JOYCE I BELIEVE SHE CAN HAVE IT SENT TO YOU. MAYOR AND HIS GROUP THEY ARE ALL LYIERS AND I KNOW THAT ALL LIERS WILL GO TO HELL AM ONLY SAYING THIS FOR YOU SAKE I KNOW THAT YOU MUST BE CONFUSED JUST BE CAREFUL I WILL NOT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL CREAT PROBLEM BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FATHER MAGROIN. MAYOR IS USING HIS WIFE TO CONTACT HIM AS JOYCE TELL THEM TO GO AWAY.

PERSONALLY I DONT HAVE TIME FOR TROUBLE I WILL WANT YOU TO TAKE YOUR TIME AND DECIEDE ON WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO I THINK WE HAVE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS LEAVING WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO DO, I REALLY DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT MAYOR AGAIN I HATE HIM WITH EVERYTHING IN MY BODY. MAYBE JOYCE DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU MAYOR TRIED TO RAPE JOYCE SHE TOLD ME.

THE INVITATIO LETTER THAT YOU SENT IS IT BY POST OR COURIER SERVICE; BESCAUSE IF IT IS BY POST IT WILL TAKE SOME WEEKS BEFOR SHE CAN GET IT BECAUSE I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBBLE TO GET HER OUT OF AFRICA IMMEDIATELY MAYOR AND IS GANGSTARS ARE EVIL, I HATE THEM.

REGARDS

ANDERSO WHITE

My, my! He is testy today! Bad day I guess. He forgot his fancy title too. Tsk.

And the old barrister tried to rape Joyce! This just keeps getting worse.

Sissy writes back (long one, sorry):

Quote:
Anderson,

I don't know what you mean by pressuring? I didn't think you were pressuring me? You seem to have taken on a very rude tone in this last e-mail, I don't think I have done anything to offend you. I am sorry for the mess between Father Magroin and myself but I don't see why that makes you angry at me.
And frankly, Anderson, you should care what Father Magroin thinks because Joyce needs him. I have some money and I most definitely want to help Joyce get over here to be with me. But Father Magroin has more money and he was the driving force behind getting the money to Mayor (before we found out all the bad stuff). For Joyce's sake you need to help me convince him. Please, if you get the chance contact him at [email protected]

I also don't understand you reasoning behind the e-mails. Why would my asking the "new" Joyce for past e-mails help? Mayor is claiming the Joyce we knew all along is a fake and always was. So "new" Joyce would not have any emails. Don't take this to mean that I believe "new" Joyce. I absolutely believe my precious Joyce that I have been talking to. She's like a daughter to me.

Do you think I have time to waste? You talk about how your time is being wasted, but you're not alone here. I'm just as much involved in this mess as you and I'm spending of alot of my personal time not only trying to work with Joyce to get her stuff together, but dealing with , attempting to get Mayor to back off and constantly thinking of Joyce. I resent that you imply that I am wasting YOUR time.
I'm sorry but you may have to talk about him again. He continues to be a thorn in our side, doesn't he? I will probably need to talk about him sometimes and I'd rather talk to you than Joyce. It's too hard on her.

Yes, the invitation letter was sent by Post, I did not realize there was a faster way. I hope it gets there soon.

I am so sorry to hear about Mayor attempting to rape Joyce. That is awful! Did she contact the authorities! The cops should know about this. Poor, poor Joyce. I'm glad she left and went to Togo.

Thank you for help so far, let me know what needs to be done to help Joyce. Also if you can try and contact Father Magroin.

Squirrel Blessings,
Sissy Boice

The Sissy hears from Mayor:

Quote:
1:59 am (13 hours ago)

Attn;

Sissy,

You believe you are a Christian with the wisdom of God.

Wisdom of God gives spiritual insight.

So don’t let her confuse you with the wisdom of this world.

The bible makes us to understand that we should shun the devil and he shall flee from you.

As for me I have not take cocaine in my life, I don’t even drink alcoholic drink, I don’t smoke.

But if she really no that she is not taking all this hard drug , then let her go to the Company to write you with the real company e-mail; that on the Deposit Certificate, because that is where she can get the consignment release.

Am going to ask the real Joyce to write you and Father today.

I have told her about you and Father and she is ready for you to help her out.

All we need to do is to re prepare another Power of Attorney in your name.

And agreement Bond, between you and the Young Girl. Joyce Opoku and the Star Security Company Will Then Sign as a witness to the real the original owner of the Trunk Boxes. Showing that the two trunk boxes we be release you Sissy and Father, to be invest for the young girl.

Regards,

Mayor’Esq.

Try and give me call just once, since I cannot get you, through your phone.

Response:

Quote:
1:29 pm (1� hours ago)

Mayor,

Yes I am a Christian and I understand what you are saying. But I'm sure you can understand my confusion. The so called fake Joyce has been like a daughter to me and I love her. I can't stand the thought of her lying to me.

I have heard from your real Joyce and I will reply back to her. I'm trying to sort this out in my head.

I am sorry you haven't had any luck on my phone. It is still giving me problems, the phone company was very little help. Besides, even if it did work I can't call long distance so I couldn't call you. I understand that Father Magroin is trying to arrange a call with you, though. Maybe he'll let me know when that happens and I can come over to be a part of the call. Let me know when you and Father Magroin plan on doing that.

Thank you,
Sissy Boice

And Finally - we have a new character Joyce # 2 This is going to be confusing. Laughing Mayor had the "real" Joyce contact me.

Quote:
Dear Sissy

My name is Joyce Opoku; Barrister Mayor told me you asked me to e-mail you. Well all I can say is, it was sad a friend I consider to be my best friend could plan evil concerning the trust I gave to her.

I gave her the document to my legacy left to me by my late father for security purpose as I journey back to my home town Serria Leone to see to some private matter all to return to be met by her betrayer. Name Ajecorliader Clifford Orji Who???, was trusted by me to keep the document I gave her intact, but I guess that is what I get for trusting someone.

I have taken back all I gave her and I thank God because the Barrister is a good and God-fearing to have kept the document intact for me, through the Star Security Company.

Up till this moment I am yet to see her as she has been on the run ever since I return back.

The barrister made me understand that you all are willing to help me, which I will greatly appreciate.

Thanks,

Joyce Opoku

So this is where we are. I want Barrister Anderson to contact Father Magroin because he is the one who will insist that Joyce (1) prove who she is. I guess if he doesn't, I can have Sissy do it. But it will be easier to have the Father do it.

The new Barrister/Joyce seem really obsessed with the Invitation letter don't they? I'm sure they'll get it soon........ Twisted Evil

It's interesting to see how this thing plays out. I think Soap Opera was definitely the right term for it. Laughing I'll keep it updated!
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad who is Barrister2/Joyce is trying to scam me again. I received a new e-mail in inbox asking for help with a trunk box. This struck me as odd because a)I don't normally receive spam in there and b) I just gave that lad the e-mail addy for Father. So I check the IP and the time. Lo and behold it's the same IP. And that e-mail came in within half an hour of my last one from Barrister2/Joyce. This lad is pretty dumb, I think. Laughing
ScamKitty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure is a long one! Great job though Smile *claps*
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan and Scamkitty - Thank you! I'm enjoying this one so far. It is definitely a long one. Laughing

The latest from Barrist # 2 Anderson:

Quote:
ATT:

SISSY BOICE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL AND THE CORRECTIONS YOU MADE TO ME I AM REALLY GREATFUL. AND I LIKE TO SAY SORRY FOR MY RUDE OR RATHER ASH TONE ON YOU. PLEASE ALSO DON'T GET ME WRONG YOU HAVE SO FAR DONE NOTHING TO OFFEND ME, I COMMEND AND APPRECIATE ALL EFFORTS YOU HAVE MADE SO FAR TO HELP POOR JOYCE DESPITE THE THREATS MAYOR POSSES ON HER WAY. I COMMEND YOUR BRAVITY AND I SAY MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
AS FOR FATHER MAGROIN, I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET CHANCE AND CONTACT HIM SO HE CAN REALLY SEE WITH JOYCE.

AS FOR JOYCE REPORTING MAYOR TO THE AUTHOURITIES, AS AT WHEN IT HAPPEND SHE NEVER NEW HOW SHE COULD GO ABOUT IT SO NOW I HAVE ASK HER TO FORGET ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WILL EXPOSE HER TO LOTS OF PROBLEMS ALL I JUST WANT IS TO SEE THAT SHE LEAVES HERE AND GET TO YOU THATS ALL.

SINCE YOU HAVE SENT THE LETTER THROUGH POST ALREADY ITS OK, BUT IF YOU CAN SEND THE OTHER ITEMS THROUGH DHL OR OTHER COURIER SEVICES SO THAT IT CAN ARRIVE ONTIME I WILL APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE I REALLY FEEL FOR HER.
REGARDS

ANDERSON WHITE

I unfortunately haven't heard from Joyce again. I hope she hasn't been killed.... Wink

And Mayor's response to my last mail:

Quote:
Aug 15 (2 days ago)

My Sister,

Let me tell you, even the e love her, before she gave the entire document to her, is not that when every thing come up she will not remember her Friend , she said she even have better plan for her. But she was surprise to hear this kind of news, trying to Dupe her, which is very bad.

We can move forward, to make sure the Fund get to you and Father first.

Is very easy for a believer to forgive.

You can ask her to think about the kind of love and good that Joyce have for her before, when there was together.

If she ask for forgiveness then she can be forgive.

but if she don’t want to repent, because one of another of his said told JOYCE this morning, that she is planning to USE SOMEBODY ONE OF HER OLD BOY FRIEND ALSO A REFUGEE BEFORE HE TRAVEL TO THE STATE, TO PRESENT HIM AS A DIPLOMA, IN THE USA, To call you, that the Consignment has been taking to you in the State, so that you can send money to them in the state for them to come and deliver to you.

Don’t send any money to anybody they in the state. And don’t reveal to her all this, but just keep on washing if somebody will call you from there. As time goes on.

Try and let settle thing with Joyce Opoku first.

Regards,

Mayor’Esq.

Now remember how I said I think that Joyce/Barrister 2 may be trying to scam me AGAIN? Well, around the same time I received the last mail from Mayr stating that I need to watch out for someone trying to scam me with some offer from the states Father Magroin receives this e-mail:

Quote:
ATTN:

GREETING TO YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD.

LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YOU MY NAME IS MR RUBEN ANANI FROM CONCORD DEPOSITORY SECURITY COMPANY ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA.

I HAVE THIS CONSIGNMENT BELONGING TO THE FAMILY OF KPANAN KUTUJE OF ABIDJAN MOVED TO UNITED STATE OF AMERICA( U.S.A) BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE BENEFICIARY MR CLIFF BRENT DIED ON ARRIVAL OF THE CONSIGNMENT.

SO I GOT YOUR CONTACT HERE AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AND TO MAKE YOU THE BENEFICIARY OF THE $18MILLION IN THE CONSIGNMENT WHICH IS WITH THE GREENLEE DELIVERY COMPANY IN GREENVILE SOUTH CAROLINA AMERICA.

AND THE FAMILY HAS AGREE TO GIVE YOU 20% FOR WHATEVER ASSISTANCE THAT YOU RENDER TO HELP RECEIVE THE TWO TRUNK BOXES FROM THE DIPLOMAT.

I WILL WANT YOU TO HELP GO TO SOUTH CAROLINA TO GET THE BOXES FROM THE DIPLOMAT THOMAS GREENLEE.

NOTE: THE DIPLOMAT DOES NOT KNOW THE CONTENTS IN THE BOXES SO YOU MUST NOT MENTION IT TO HIM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COPERATION I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

REGARDS
MR RUBEN

It's from the same IP as Joyce/Barrister 2. Any thoughts on how to proceed? Thanks! Very Happy

"Your family is infected with the weed virus." - J4m3s W4t50n again
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is always a nice touch to tell your 'new' mugu about your untrustworthy old business partners. Play the trust card. How can you be certain you can trust HIM? May be a nice trophy picture for you there.

Excellent bait, Verbana! Not at all bad for a first one, or a second or third one either. clapping clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I like that idea! I think that is what I'm going to do, it'll be interesting to see what the reaction is. Laughing

Thank you! Very Happy

Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I took Persephone's suggestion and mentioned my involvement with the Joyce debacle to the lad who offered me the new "business opportunity". It's the same lad as Joyce/Barrister 2 if you recall.

This was the response to Father Magroin

Quote:
DEAR FATHER MAGROIN,
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. FIRST AND FORMOST I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR READINESS TO HELP IN THIS MATTER. WHAT I WILL IS THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE AIR WAY BILL WITH WHICH THE BOXES WHERE BROUGHT TO THE USA AND I WILL ALSO LET THE KPANAN PETER FAMILY CONTACT YOU AND AM VERY SURE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY LIKE MISUDERSTANDING LIKE YOU SAID YOU ARE HAVING IN YOUR TRANSACTION.
AS FOR THE TRANSACTION THAT YOU ARE INVOLVE IN I WILL SAY MAYBE YOU JUST TAKE YOUR TIME FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT AND HELP THE POOR GIRL.
I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
REGARDS
MR RUBEN

Aw, he thinks I should help the girl Joyce. Laughing Laughing Why does that not surprise me? Wink

Ah, so I guess Joyce is still alive and kicking. Got this today.

Quote:
Dear mama Sissy,

i have missed you i have been very sick and i was addmitted in the hospital for one whole week now i can even walk because of my ulcer and the doctor said that i have apendix that they will have to operate on my because of the pains i could not go to the internet to even inform barrister Anderson White untill he came to see me yesterday. Please help me to thank him he is such a nice person. Mama i have really missed you, am getting better now is only that the doctor says that i must eat regularly but i dont have sufficient money that is the only problem that i am having now i dont know if there is anything that you can do to that effec.
mama i love you. Please as for the items that you said you are sending to me have you sent it? please try and send it trough fedex or dhl courier service so that i can receive it on time.

bye mama i love

Your daughter Joyce opoku

And a few minutes after that e-mail, one from Barrister White

Quote:
DEAR SISSY BOICE, I GOT YOUR EMAIL BUT I WAS NOT IN TOWN I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THE REPUBLIC OF TOGO TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTER WHEN I GOT AN INFORMATION THAT SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. ANY WAY SHE WAS DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY NIGTH AND NOW SHE IS STILL RECOVERING FROM ACUTE ULCER AND APENDIX ACCORDING TO THE DOCTOR, AND I HAVE ASK HER TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU.

AS FOR THE SECURITY COMPANY I HAVE SENT THE DEPOSIT SLIP TO THEN THIS MORNING SO JUST SEND THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO THEM AND ALWAYS LET ME KNOW WHATEFER YOU WILL BE DOING WITH THEM.

With all the problems this poor girl has, I'm surprised she's not dead. Anyway, it looks like s/he really wants that box of items for her upkeep sent. I guess I'll have to look into finding an acceptable courier service. Wink

Well, I hadn't posted this but Father Magroin had tried to arrange a phone call with Mr. Mayor over the weekend. But did not respond to any e-mails. I started trying to contact him last Thursday, I think with no response. I sent him a message Thursday, Friday and Sat. with no luck. I must say Father Magroin was a little peeved. This is his last e-mail to Barrister Mayor

Quote:
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:28:17 -0700
Subject: What is going on?

Mr. Mayor,

I am extremely disappointed that I did not hear from you all weekend long. I had finally arranged to be able to talk to you on the phone and you did not bother to reply and let me know if we could arrange something. I don't know what to think now, you have always been so prompt in our e-mail exchange. I also thought that you wanted to speak on the phone, you have been the one asking for a phone conversation from day one.

I don't know, Mayor, perhaps Sissy is correct. Maybe the one you call "fake" Joyce is telling the truth and you are mad on Cocaine. Your behaviour as of late seems to be very erratic.

My brother has left, I don't know when I can arrange another call. I am very disappointed. I suppose I can look for another charity to donate this money to.

I hope you get back to me. Thank you.

Squirrel Blessings,
Father Holden Magroin

Today Father Magroin receives this:

Quote:
Dear Father Holden,

Try and be a little patience if i didn't write you intime, I travel out of town, it was this morning I go to the company to inform them that we are preparing to come for the cliam.

I also told you early on my mail that I spend $650. To prepared the first Power of Attorney on miss. Sissy name.

Know that we need to prepare another one on your name, I need to pay money the same amount $650, which I will like you to send across to me,

And we need the $1,300. To arrange for a Bullion Van that can convey the Boxes for us upon delivery.

I also ask you to give me call but you don’t want to and I have call you many time on the number you gave me, but you don’t want to answer me, it was a lady voice I always hear. May be it machine, I don’t know.

I spend money to go to the caf� to write you all the time, having it in mind that as soon as every thing is done then I can have all I have put on this transaction.

But I began to find that you are coursing too much delay because of your excuse one after another.

The Star Security Company has been waiting for us to come for the claim.

I don’t have money here to responsible for all this charges.

If you have it in mind to help this Young Refugee Joyce out then, push fast to send this amount on the name I gave you Samson Ani. For me to complete the job without delay.

And do call me. Or give me your private number to call you direct.

Regards,

Mayor’Esq

That just isn't going to fly. Twisted Evil Father Magroin is insulted. It's time for a little slap.

Quote:
Mayor,

I have to say that I do not appreciate your tone in this e-mail. You really have no right to accuse me of delaying this transaction. I don't believe that I was the one who started making accusations against the "fake" Joyce and causing problems. That was between you and the "fake" Joyce. I realize that the situation was unique and that it is not your fault that you were scammed by "fake" Joyce but it is not my fault either. It is certainly not my fault that this thing has been delayed.

Please do not whine to me about having to go to a cafe to send me e-mails, you were the one who contacted us for help in the first place so you must have been prepared to spend the time at the cafe to do so.

As for the phone calls I have told you SEVERAL times that I have a secretary, she is most likely the one who answered the phone. She has told me before that she received strange phone calls where she couldn't make anything out. She does not have the greatest hearing so if you get her you must speak up. And yes, you may have also received the answering maching if you called after hours.

I am also very insulted at your accusation towards me about refusing to call you. Excuse me? Did I not tell you in one of my last e-mails that I was able to borrow a phone and attempted to call you? I could not get through, there was nothing but a crackling sound. Maybe it was a bad connection, but I tried. And did I or did I not try to arrange a call this weekend? My brother was happy to let you call me on his phone, I had it on me all weekend long and would have been able to answer it. Yet you did not reply to me, you completely ignored me. Now my brother has gone home and with him the phone.

I have no private number, Mayor, I live and work at the church. That is the only number I have to give you. Like I said if you had bothered to reply to me over the weekend, I would have been able to use my brother's phone and guaranteed an opportunity to talk on the phone. That is your fault. I have gone out of my way to try and work with you and this is what I get. A demand for money and a nasty e-mail. I don't see how you think being rude to me is going to get you your money. I would like to help the young girl but I must insist on an apology first. A handwritten apology. You were out of line, my son.

Please reply and let me know what your decision is.

Squirrel Blessings,
Father Holden Magroin

Unfortunately, I haven't heard from Mayor since the last e-mail. If I don't hear from him by Monday, I'll wave a carrot under his nose. Twisted Evil

Nothing from Joyce/Barrister 2 either. I sent them both e-mails asking telling them that I was ready to send the items they requested but there were some forms to be filled out for the courier company. I'm waiting on a response.

In the meantime, I did get this from the new scam Joyce/Barrister 2 is trying to pull:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER MAGROIN,
LIKE I PROMISE I HAVE ALREADY GIVEVN YOUR CONTACT THE THE FAMILY TO CONTACT YOU AND I BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL DO THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
AS FOR YOR OTHER TRANSACTION JUST TRY AND BELIEVE THE POOR GIRL WHO IS IN NEED AND AS FOR HEARING ABOUT THE BUSINESS I DONT THINK THAT IS NECESSARY AS FOR SOME OF THE LAWYERS THAT WE HAVE HERE ONLY FEW ARE REALLY PROESSIONALS AND MANY GO ON COCAIN.

PLEASE AS SOON AS THE FAMILY CONTACT YOU I WILL LIKE YOU HELP THEM GO FOR THE BOXES TO HELP THEM LIVE A GOOD LIFE AGAIN, AND I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

If there was any doubt about this scammer being one and the same as Joyce/Barrister 2, I think that line about lawyers taking Cocaine erased it. That's what s/he told Sissy too. Laughing

Response:
Quote:
Aug 21 (2 days ago)

Ruben,

Thank you for having the young man contact me. I appreciate it.

You don't believe it is necessary to hear about my other transaction, is that what you are saying? Yes, I suppose that is true. It is a real mess. But I certainly am willing to consider the young girl's position now. How frightening to hear that many lawyers in your country take cocaine. That is just terrible.

I will write to the young man and I will keep you updated.

Squirrel Blessings,
Father H. Magroin

Oh, come on! This is one dumb lad! He's trying to scam me AGAIN! This time through Sissy. He sent Sissy the following letter. Same IP, same style. Geez, he's dumb. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Quote:
ATTN : SISSY BOICE

DEAR MADAM,

MY NAME IS KWABENA DARKO (REV.), EXTERNAL DIRECTOR, BANK OF GHANA. VISIT OUR WEBSITE : www.bog.gov.gh AND SEE MY NAME. AFTER OPENING THE SITE, CLICK THE FOLLOWING : About BOG, Contact Us, Board of Directors AND YOU WILL SEE MY NAME.

RIGHT NOW, THERE IS $52 MILLION DOLLARS REFLECTING ON THE APEX NETWORK OF MY BANK, BANK OF GHANA. WE WANT TO CHANNEL THIS FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY. THIS FUNDS WAS RELIASED FROM AN OVER-INVOICE CONTRACT SUM EXECUTED BY FOREIGN CONTRACTORS WHICH HAS SO FAR BEEN PAID.

PLEASE, NOTE THAT THIS DEAL SHOULD BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL AND NOT TO BE DISCLOSE TO ANYBODY WHATSOEVER FOR THE BENEFIT OF THIS TRANSACTION. THE PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND THEY WILL NOT LIKE THEIR NAMES TO BE TARNISH. KEEP THIS DEAL SECRET AND NEVER DISCLOSE IT TO ANY WORKER OF THE BANK FOR SECURITY REASON.

SEND ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AND COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR ONWARD PROCESSING OF THE FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

THANKS.

REV. KWABENA DARKO

Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done so far @Verbena.

Could you please use the 'edit' function to add to your post please. Also it isn't necessary to use the 'Mask' function for every name. (I have changed it to Green for you) Wink Please use this function sparingly and for sensitive information only as it uses a lot of bandwith.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sorry about that. I'll be sure to use the edit feature in the future. Very Happy

Well, I never did hear from Mayor again, even after I dangled a $10,000 carrot at him. Oh well....

The latest with Joyce and her Barrister isn't terribly exciting. Alot of back and forth about filling out the necessary paperwork for Sissy to send Joyce her package. The lazy lad won't do it. Rolling Eyes Even after he said he would. I'm actually getting very tired of this guy's crap and excuses. Laughing So I'm trying to get this Barrister fired.

So here's the very latest:

Quote:
Aug 28

OK I UNDERSTAND I WILL TRY TO DO THAT. HOW FAR HAVE YOU GONE WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY? PLEASE UPDATE ME SO THAT I DONT WANT TOO MUCH DELAY ON IT AGAIN THAT LITTLE GIRL IS REALLY GOING THROUGH HELL I MUST TELL YOU SO THAT SHE CAN GET HER INHERITANCE AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

Quote:
Anderson,

I haven't gotten very far with the security company. I'm still waiting for a response from them about my last e-mail. They wanted to me scan something to them but I don't have a scanner so I was trying to think of some other way to do it. I haven't heard back yet. I wish they would move it because I am so worried about Joyce.

Thank you for your help Anderson.

Squirrel Blessings,

Oh, he thinks he's so smart...
Quote:
Aug 29 (6 days ago)

Did you say that you have to scan some thing and send to them? but you have just scan and send me a form to fill just try and scan and send whatever that they want you to do. Please am very worried about Joyce so that she can stay alive to see her dream fufil( inheritance).

Quote:
Anderson,

That is not true. The courier service scanned the forms in and then they gave me a disk with the scanned forms on it. I was able to send you
the documents from this disk. I did not scan them myself. I'm actually a little offended that you just accused me of being a liar. After all I have done to
help Joyce. If anyone is holding things up for Joyce now it is you. I asked you to get the forms done so I could send Joyce her package, which
you have not done. I have asked for your help with the Security company (your JOB by the way) and you won't help. What do you want me
to do? I've done all I can up to this point, without your cooperation this can't be done. I can't stand that Joyce is just laying around
suffering while you fiddle around and think about doing the necessary work. She needs your help and you're not helping her. The courier has called
me about the package, they want to know when it can be sent. They said if the paperwork is not in order by next Monday then I should
just come and pick it up - they say they're not a storage facility. Please, please, please get the paperwork back to me! Joyce won't
get her things if you don't!

And please help me with the Security Company. I don't have the ability to scan.

Quote:
Aug 31 (4 days ago)

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY AND I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THAT I FIDDLE ARROUND PLEASE YOU MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH I HAVE HARD ENOUGH INSULTS AND EMBARRASEMENT FROM THIS DEAL. DONT ADD MORE I WILL NOT TAKE IT.

ANDERSON.

Ooh, he won't take it! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Anderson,

I told you that I need the paperwork for the courier service filled out for Joyce to receive her package. I need that NOW. I have to retrieve the package from them on Monday if that paperwork is not done. I thought you wanted Joyce to receive her package. I hope that you are serious, you have been delaying for over a week now, I am disappointed in you. Joyce is just suffering in the meantime and that brings tears to my eyes.

As for the security company they have a form they want me to fill out and scan back to them. I don't have a scanner so I can't do that. I have told them that but they haven't responded. So I asked you to talk to them and see if there was something else to be done or for you to give them the necessary information. I don't see what the big deal is. You should be working with them anyway.

Lastly, I am again offended by your tone in the last e-mail. I have no idea why are you getting so nasty with me. I haven't done anything but try to help Joyce. It is you who has been holding things up with your refusal to help with the Security company and get the forms filled out for Joyce to receive her package. I am very unhappy with the lack of work you have been doing. Joyce should be as well, she's the one who is really suffering here. I thought you cared about her.

I won't take anymore insults either, Anderson. So please stop being so rude to me. I think you owe me an apology.

Quote:
Sep 1 (3 days ago)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. BUT POINT OF CORRECTION I AM NOT OWING YOU ANY APOLOGY AND SO DONT EXPECT ONE. YOU SOUND NOT TO KNOW THAT I WORKING WITHOUT BEEN PAID AND YOU ARE ACUSING ME OF ONE THING OR THE OTHER WHAT IS INVOLVE IN THIS IS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND I EXPECT YOU TO DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO FILL OUT THE FORMS FOR THE SECURITY COMPANY BECAUSE THAT IS NOT MY WORK. OK. GO GET ANYWHERE YOU CAN SCAN,FILL THE FORM AND SEND IT BACK TO THE SECURITY COMPANY IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS AND READY TO HELP JOYCE AS YOU HAVE CLAIMED.
THANK YOU

Quote:
Anderson,

I am going to ask Joyce to fire you. You are rude and incompentent. And you're damn right that I want an apology. I will not send you any
money until I receive one.

Don't you dare give me this crap about how hard you have been working. It has been almost a week since I sent you the forms to fill out for the delivery of Joyce's things and you haven't even bothered to try. You are a bad lawyer.

I will not fill out those forms and scan them because as I have stated about 10 times - I DO NOT HAVE A SCANNER. And in fact, it is your job to make sure the paperwork is taken care of. Any lawyer worth his salt knows that, apparently you are a lazy one. Don't think I don't know a bit about how lawyers work, Anderson, my brother is a lawyer and he confirmed that the lawyer handles all paperwork in situation like this. You are just lazy. I haven't seen that you have done ANY work for Joyce at all. The best I can do is write the answers in an e-mail. Perhaps I will do that for Joyce. But you I am done with until I receive an apology. You have no right to treat me this way after everything I have done for Joyce.

Notice he is ignoring my demand for an apology. Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Sep 3 (1 day ago)

ATTN: SISSY,
I HAVE GONE TO THE SECURITY COMPANY AND ASK THEM IF I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU THEY HAVE AGREE FOR ME TO FILL THE FORMS FOR YOU SINCE YOU DONT HAVE A SCANNER AND A PRINTER. SO WHAT I WILL WANT YOU TO DO IS TO GO THROUGH THE FORM AND SEND ME ALL THE INFORMATION THAT THEY WANT FROM YOU,SEND IT TO ME SO THAT I CAN USE IT TO FILL THE FORM AND SEND IT BACK TO THEM.

Quote:
Sep 3 (23 hours ago)

Anderson,

I am still waiting on that apology. Until then I will not work with you.

Quote:
3:46 am (5 hours ago)

I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHAT ARE YOU OR WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? A STREET BEGGER OR A KID MY GOODNESS, I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO EXPECT ANY APOLOGY FROM ME YOU CAN TELL THAT TO JOYCE OR WHO EVER. HAVE I EVER ASK YOU FOR AN APOLOGY.

So you can see why he's pissing me off. I'm not about to let him take control here, he's apologizing or Sissy will not work with him at all.

Here's what Sissy wrote to Joyce about this:

Quote:
Joyce,

We need to discuss your Barrister. He is apparently incompetent. He has not filled out the forms we asked him to fill out for your package. I am so upset because I had put not only items for your upkeep but $500 cash in there for you. I thought you might need money while we wait for the security company to come through. But he won't do it. And he's very rude to me anymore.

He won't help with the security company either. Are you sure he's a real lawyer? Because he doesn't act like one. Did you ever get credentials from him? Joyce, I can't work with him anymore. Not unless he apologizes to me. I will not put up with his rude behaviour and his refusal to do the simplest parts of his job.

I want to help you so badly, Joyce, it seems like you have had no luck in find reputable Barristers to help you with your plight. First Mayor and now Anderson.

I do have good news as well, though. Father Ma4gr0in is no longer in contact with Mayor, he believes you now and most importantly he has cleared $10,000 for you!!! We'll be able to give you that money to help you out and get to the U.S. I'm so happy for this!

Please get back to me soon. I wait to hear from you and know that you are ok. Also, please see if you can find another Barrister or maybe we don't need one at all..

Squirrel Blessings and love,

Quote:
DEAR MAMA SISSY,
AM REALLY FED UPM WITH LIFE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. BEFOR I GOT YOUR EMAIL I HAD WANTED TO ASK YOU WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND BARRISTER ANDERSON, YOU SEE FROM THE BEGGING HE HAS REALLY BEEN A GOOD PERSON AND A SUCH I WILL NOT WANT TO PAY HIM WITH EVIL BUT NEVER THELESS LIKE YOU SUGGEST MAYBE WE WILL NOT NEED A BARRISTER AGAIN SINCE YOU ARE ALREADY WORKING WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY, JUST TRY AND WORK THINGS OUT WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY ALL I WILL HAVE TO DO IS TO GIVE HIM SOME COMPENSATION AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU. AS FOR THE $500 YOU WANTED TO SEND TO ME, CAN YOU SEND IT TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS BROTHER IN LONDON SO THAT HE CAN SEND IT TO ME EASILY SINCE YOUR GOVENRMENT POLICY OF SENDING MONEY TO AFRICA IS DIFFICULT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU IS INFORMATION. AS FOR THE MONEY THAT FATHER M4GR0IN HAS CLEARD TO HELP ME AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT.
YOUR DAUGHTER
JOYCE

Quote:
Joyce

I don't understand. Now you don't want the package of things for your upkeep? I spent alot of time getting that package together. All I needed was for your lazy, no good lawyer to fill out the paperwork for me to send it and because your lazy, no good lawyer DID NOT fill out the necessary paperwork you don't want it? I'm confused. You asked me for that and I spent time on it just for you. I'm hurt, I really am. I do have to go and pick it up today because of your crappy lawyer who would not do the work. The courier company won't hold it anymore. I wasted my time and my money on this. I had to pay a fee up front and it's non refundable. I want an apology from your lawyer, Joyce before I will work with him again. As for the money, I will still get it to you but I don't understand why it has to go to England first. That doesn't make any sense to me. Why can't I just get it to you.

I don't believe that firing an attorney who won't do his job is repaying him with evil. He has constantly shown himself to be incompetent. Just look at this last mess with the courier company for proof. I don't like him, Joyce. I'm dead serious about not working with him without and apology. In the meantime I will try and work with the Security company without him.

I love you and I'm praying for you. Please take care of yourself, angel.

Squirrel Blessings,

Quote:
(5 hours ago)

Dear mama S1ssy,
Its not as if i dont want the package i really do, but you see i have and presently going through alot and i dont want more just like the barrister not filling the for should i go start looking for some one to do that for me? I think all i need now is for my inheritance to be released from the security company am really getting fraustrated with life. Am really sorry for all that you have gone through and spent to get the package am truelly very sorry. As for my friends brother in London it is because of the other time you tried to send me money and it was like sending money to africa maybe for terriorist but to london i dont think there is going to be anything like that this is why i suggested that, but if it will not work then just try to work things out with the security company atleast i have over $10million in there.
thank you mama
your daughter Joyce

Lazy, lazy lad. He thinks sending the money to London is going to solve the security issue? Think again. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic