SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The mugu's getting even with me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a check bait that's come to a head.

Lad sent this:

Quote:
Attn; Alan Gr33nroast,

Be informed that this is the first instalmental payment recieved by you and what is making me angry this funds is a little payment .

We have received larger amount than this one you received i am really surprise with your act towards this transfer let this be the last time we talk about this funds to Mr Woodrow.

Because this will be the very last time i will be sending you mail any mail received from you next will be coming from my Company Attorney in the United Kingdom.

Hope you understand this i am really angry with you not able to remit funds to my agent.

Regards
Y3n Ch3n

I sent this:

Quote:
Dear Mr Y3n,

You want to know something? I think you are a big giant chicken. I think you should walk around bent over like a chicken, and you should go "cluck cluck cluck" and flap your arms up and down like chicken wings.

Cluck for me, Mr. Chicken. Go on. Go "cluck cluck cluck" and "bock bock bock". I think you should call me up and leave a voice mail message. You should call me up and go "cluck cluck cluck" and "bock bock bock".

Lay an egg for me, Mr. Chicken. Squat down and lay an egg for me. Lay an egg for me and then send it to me in the mail.

Alan Gr33nroast

Now he's getting even with me. He's sending out hundreds of lotto scam emails, using the baiting account that I wrote him from as the "sender". About a half hour ago, the bounced mails started rolling in.

Good thing I run each bait from a different account. I did that in order to keep the baits separated, but also in case a lad got my box shut down.

He's not shutting down my box by complaining to gmail, but he has been annoyed to the point of using it to paint me as a spammer.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

supplemental post:

This is what he's sending out:

Quote:
To:
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:02:48 -0700
Subject: YOUR WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR USING THE INTERNET.
FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL/EUROPEAN ,PRIZE AWARD DEP'T, NL.

Dear Internet User,
YOUR WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR USING THE INTERNET.

I am pleased to inform you that one of the best things that can happen to any Internet user is to be rewarded for spending money and time on the Internet. You may not have known that over one hundred billion people daily surf the Internet on a regular basis for one reason or other. These Internet users including yourself, pay access fees to various Internet Service Providers (ISP) all over the word who in turn remit surplus funds to the numerous World Wide Internet Technology Companies (WWITC) for the development and advancement of Global Information Technology.

So much money is generated from people like you all over the World for using the Information Superhighway (the Internet) without your being aware the enormous sum that go to the stake holders (WWITC). Without your patronage, this would not have been possible. After we conducted a research on the issue, we concluded that Internet users should be compensated. As a result, we embarked on a worldwide lottery promotion with a sophisticated automated database to randomly select E-mail accounts that frequently surf the Internet. Consequent upon this, your E-mail address was picked for Category "B" Winners.

After the automated computer ballot, your E-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "B" with the following numbers attached Ref Number: EL-9318 ,Batch Number: EL-9501 , Ticket number :EL-01135 and Serial number: EL-122692 .You and other category "B" winners are therefore to receive a cash prize of Three Million Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($3,850,000.00) respectively from the total payout of One Billion US Dollars earmarked in the lottery for category "B" winners.

Your prize award has been insured with your E-mail address, which qualified you for the lottery and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory proof of E-mail address ownership.
To file in for the processing of your money, you are advised to contact our certified lottery director for category "B" winners with the information below:

Contact Person:
Mr: Lucas Rutger
Lottery Director.
Tel:+31-626-437-995
Fax:+31-847-385-280
Email: [email protected]

You will provide him with the following information:
First name:
Last Name:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 21 days, thereafter unclaimed funds would be forfeited after a trio repeated forwarding of this message to you without your response. Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. (Ref Number: EL-9318 ,Batch Number: EL-9501 , Ticket number :EL-01135 and Serial number: EL-122692), You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your reference numbers and the password of your E-mail address. Since we do not know you, if an impostor hacks your E-mail account ID and claims your money without our knowledge, we shall not be liable. Double claims will not be entertained so be careful. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations ! Thank you for being a user of the World Wide Web.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Gregory Duff
Lottory Co-ordinator
Lotto Internationation Nl.

Feel free to pimp his telephone number and/or his email

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's on voicemail Evil or Very Mad

As it's not possible to know if he's using his or another person's number I left a message saying I needed to speak to him urgently about the Lottery win, and asked him to call me back using the number I gave in my e-mail to him.

Maybe that'll make him think he's just plain having a bad day. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll probably use his number as my own, and arrange for a few calls.

Meantime, there are now 686 bounced emails in the "spam" folder, and 4 in the inbox. It's going to be interesting to see how many more come back.

Maybe I should email him another insult? Laughing

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You should create a maga account and respond to the lotto email. Start the ball rolling, making a few thousand off the deal and parade it in his face Laughing I'm sure he'll love that!

Then offer to cut him in on the deal Wink .

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you have now jacked the job in, you don't need to work anymore because yopu just won 686 lotteries Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic