SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lad Had a Rough Weekend!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this in chat:

Quote:
Baiter: you're late today
Lad: yeah, i had a hectic weekend
Lad: got a bad news
Baiter: oh?
Lad: some part of my apartment got razed down Shocked
Baiter: huh?
Lad: yeah, my nephew came over 4 d weekend
Lad: n 4got 2 turn d gas
Baiter: what?!
Lad: dre wuz an inferno
Baiter: and what happened?
Lad: some rooms were affected
Lad: but no life wuz lost
Baiter: that was lucky, how much damage?
Lad: my room, wit some documents, part of d living room, d kitchen itself
Lad: am glooming in mind
Baiter: Huh?
Lad: my mind is clumsy now

Shocked

I wish I could claim this modality... but this is all lad Razz

So own up... who lit the match? Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe there's something wrong with me, but thats ridiculously awesome. ^_^
-J-

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Persephone hit him with her awesome cooking modality. Poor lad indeed! Very Happy

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So how long before he hits you for an invoice from B+Q (Lagos branch) for all the new building materials he needs to sooth his gloomy mind then eh Red?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha ^^^ I asked him if insurance would cover it... he said yes... I have my doubts he has insurance, but since he's playing a "high flying executive" he could hardly say no. Ahhh well, c'est la vie!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am glooming in mind

That's positively poetic!

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's wrong with my cooking? Dinner once again was excellent!! (yes, hubby cooked)

I have a feeling this is going down the 'pity poor me, send me cash' script, Red. Do get some pictures of the culprit with a sign saying how very, very sorry he is. After all, no money for people that do not repent Wink

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be nice to send him some Insurance Application Forms. He then needs to snap some pictures of himself standing in front of his damaged room. Hi also has to hold a sign with his claim number. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Molok
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellent suggestion !! Do direct your lad to insurance fraud business.

You could promise him that if the police forms, photographs at the site, eye-witness accounts, and samples of the mud in the floors sent to you in a vile, he could claim even 100.000$ of insurance money from his house...

You ofcourse would be directing documents and evidence to reputable and wealthy insurance company in your country - and giving him 60% of the profits - Risky Free !!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he was trying the "Light my f@rt" modality for another baiter! Shocked

Priceless siggy (even though you didn't cause it... did you?). Makes me laugh... Laughing Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surly the insurance payment would be bigger if he completely burnt the place down.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don't think he was going down the "send me cash I'm desperate route".

We have been talking on yahoo chat for a while now and he's a cheque scammer. He's never asked me to do anything other than "do your job diligently". He's very big on me doing an "efficient job" with the cheques. He went on to describe the damage and such in quite a lot of detail. If he was lying it was purely for the fun of it, because he continues to claim he is a very successful executive (and hence doesn't need charity).

I will email him today offering him insurance services. Very Happy Thanks for the suggestion! I'll see if I can get some photos.

Mortar x10
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww, the poor wee laddy was almost toast... Very Happy

Not only do we need photos of the apartment for the insurance, but we need to know what precautions against fire he is now taking. Cue lots of forms and sketches required.

Maybe this lad would participate in a How Safe Is Your Kitchen campaign with posters and radio ads? Idea

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Callum, you sir, are evil... I love it! Twisted Evil

I've sent him an email from my original character who has just realised that her good friend is an insurance broker and that her policy actually covers third parties if she so wishes. So she has put him in contact with the broker who will help organise for coverage for his losses.

Of course there will be a lot of paperwork involved, photos will be required of the premises and once the ball gets rolling I will invite him to make a video advertisement for our new African market (the insurance company is very generous when it comes to video testimonials!).

This could be fun... let's see if he bites! Very Happy

Mortar x10
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just happen to have a brisket (from Elgin for those who know) on the BBQ. It's been a bit breezy today. He don't live round south San Antone do he?
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha couldnt have happened to a better person!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic