SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

fake banking site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dale.alvin.gribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got this email today, and includes a pretty convincing bank site, and i dont know what to do with it, so i figured id post it here..

heres the email

Dear Customer,

Lloyds TSB has been receiving complaints from our customers for unauthorized use of the Lloyds TSB Online accounts. As a result we are making an extra security check on all of our Customers account in order to protect their information's from fraudulent Online activities.

Due to this, you are requested to follow the provided steps and confirm your Online Banking details for safety, secured of your Accounts. Please Click Here To Start .

However, Failure to do so may result in temporary account suspension. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Fraud Prevention Unit
Legal Advisor
Lloyds TSB.
Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, Lloyds TSB (r) will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

and the link goes here

http://www.theskidoo.com/administrator/components/com_zoom/images/online.lloydstsb.co.uk/ibc/login.html
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are really slow...its a phishing email which should go to someone in particular..hurry up!

Slayerfaith is one the experts

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent an email to www.theskidoo.com to tell them about the phishing login on their servers. I'll move this to miscellaneous scams.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so do people not realise that banks DONOT ask for information on an email.even on their log in pages they do state this . If anyone is unsure you can just report it to the actual bank its self,either by phone or in person at any branch but of course not from the email site.
Pisspot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some while ago I started to recieve fairly regular things like this purporting to come from Barclays. I simply forwarded them to the Barclays fraud department. They soon stopped.
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's 404 now

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic