SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Redneck07
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome! Great work to all involved!
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

This is trully a GREAT WORK you guys did! Eliza, Thank You for making rhe videos, there are fantastic! 3d is one hell of a lad to have. Can't wait to see how the new chapter unfolds for 3d. Cheers beers!

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, but I'm fascinated by the psychology of this guy in allowing himself to be led on and put through all this by people who he's never met, and even to become engaged to someone he's never seen!

I'm sure that he's not particularly unintelligent, so I suppose that he's just allowed himself to be blinded by greed for so long, that his brain processes now can't recognise the stupidity of the whole situation....and probably even if one of his friends pointed it out the obvious anomalies, he would refuse to believe them and even become quite angry with them. Maybe, if or when the time comes to reveal the bait to him, his brain still won't accept it even then!

EDIT ----And it's just belatedly occurred to me, of course, that it's the similar situation to the victims who get drawn into a scam so far that they refuse to admit their mistake!!!! Idea Rolling Eyes Laughing

(And, of course, my humble congratulations to everyone involved....)
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~Julian Day,

Which is why the irony is like a delicious cake when scambaits go well; this though is like a World Wonder of baits.
-J-

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emails from Ed this morning!! Yay!!! I need something fun to do - I've had NO SLEEP. My boyfriend called - today is his birthday - so we talked for an hour from midnight to like 1 this morning. Then my mom called. The first thing I thought was - WHO DIED? Well, my kid was trying to cut something and grabbed a pocket knife and cut his finger badly - the bone was ok but all the skin almost all the way around was sliced open. He had to get sutures - and his health insurance just expired 4 days ago - I do not look forward to this bill! So - NO sleep - I'm exhausted - - so Ed is a good treat:

Quote:
Sorry for my late response.I've been down with fever.I guess,it is result of the trumatic period Iam going through.I've taking medication.Iam now alright.I just got a mail from Ashley Judd.For the past three weeks,I didn't hear from her.Those three weeks was like hell for me.The email was sent via SMS through her cell phone.In my response,I explain all that transpired between us.I told her that you are now ready to help us.I also told that you wanted to speak with her on phone.I promised to send her your phone number as soon I get it.I will be forwarding the mail to you as soon as I send this.
I must commend the way and manner you took my request.Iam grateful.You were really understanding and patient.May the good lord continue to bless you.For now,I will be sending forward my contact phone number +xxxxxxxxx.It is important you send me your contact phone number so that I can you.But before then,I want you give me call.It also be important you send me your photograph,because I would want know you.As regards,the I want you to help me.I thought you were an expert on this type of case.I thought you should know the most effecient way to tackle this matter.I've give you the contact email address of the abductors.But I would advise you don't contact them with your personal email address,if possible try and open a seperate email account for any correspondence with them.These people are into all sorts crime.For sercurity reasons deal with them with absolute care.On my part,I will try to be playing mind games with them.Right now,I forward every letter I receive from to the FBI.They are on their trail.All the while,I was not willing to negotiate with them,because I feel it is wrong.But I will try to open a kind of negotiation with them.I guess,with that I can get more informations from them.I want God to expose them.Sir,we are dealing with a group people that believes in human rituals.We divine intervention.We serious prayer to defeat these evil men.I want my fiancee(ASHLEY JUDD) back alive.She is my Joy and Happiness.I look forward to your response.

This is hilarious - I bet the FBI yells for everyone - - Hey - Ed sent another email....They all get their donuts and coffee and turn down the volume on scanners and radio......pull up their chairs....someone has a projector - and the email flies up on a big screen. They read and laugh and email ed back and say - We are hot on the trail - keep sending everything you get.

I may get Father John Black to get the info for the FBI people that Ed is contacting. LOL Just to see if Ed is lying or will really produce it.

Now....What email/sms did Amy send?

Quote:
ed, i have to send this through sms i can't talk now. earlier usman and fahdid were talking about u. usman said that he talked to a guyman and used u as an example. he is going to kill this guy. please call xxxxxxxxxxxx in nigeria and tell him that the 7 dragons are going to kill him.

So FrJB emails back:

Quote:
I'll have my secretary send you a photo of me.
In the mean time, yes, I am an expert in this matter. I just don't know how you want me to proceed. Part of being an expert is to know that when someone else knows more details and I am new to the game that these crooks are playing, it's best for me to listen to the person who has had more experience with the criminals. This is why I need to know what you want. I have in the mean time looked up Amy's church records. She used to sing in the choir as "Ashley Judd" and had a beautiful singing voice. Everyone called her Amy, though. It was a childhood nickname. Her father moved to Nevada, but we don't have current contact information on him. We have, however, found info on her uncle Enos and will be verifying that today.

Which FBI are you working with? It's important that I know all of these details. What is the name of the agent? What is his or her contact information so that I can contact them with any information I find.

How active are you wanting to be on this search? We have some private investigators that we plan to call to get their ears on the ground today. We also need to know if you are willing to go help physically rescue her?

We can talk on the phone, but you will have to call me. I'll have my secretary send you my contact information. It is important that you know that if I have to call you, we have to fill out paperwork. Due to problems with the Catholic church, the treasury committee requires that we document every outgoing phone call - who it is to and the purpose. It's a lot of paperwork and a pain to have to deal with. If you call me, then I just document your name, the date and time and purpose of the call on my personal file book. Yet, if I call you, I have to have you fill out a call request form, which is a pain - but it's necessary for the church so they know that phone calls were not personal and were of a business nature - and the money wasn't wasted.

I saw the SMS message Amy sent you. Please call that number in Nigeria and warn the person. We do not want to have blood on our hands!

Remain blessed,

Now - FawnyKate and HOmer....please PM me your skype-in #s

Also - Homer - do you want to play Enos or a Private Investigator hired by the church? Or what the hell - be Enos who happens to be a PI. LOL A Barney Fife type of PI. LOL So get your bullet in your pocket...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed.

He is "pot committed" to steal a concept from poker. He has put in enough real and emotional currency that it is always easier to put in a BIT more than to fold and let it all go away.

Also, he cannot conceive of the concept that a number of people are out their trying to torture him. Where is the money in it?

This is also a bit like brainwashing: one tries to control and redefine the world-view of the victim. To do this, one sets up plausible scenarios that support the world-view you want. So, he has phone calls and e-mails from different people ALL telling the same story. He has "evidence" for this view. Why would he doubt it?

Lads do this when they kick their story up. They involve a "barrister" and others to lend credibility to the scam.

That is what sinks them. Their motive is $$$. They cannot conceive of others doing the same thing to them for no $$$--for the "common good."

3d cannot walk away. He would have to admit that travels to no where were wasted. He would have to admit that making a fool of himself on a video was wasted. This is the same thinking that a victim uses when he sends another payment of a few $100 to "secure" the "big reward."

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza: the FBI agent is me. His name is .

Ed's next excursion will either be the Bahamas or South Africa. Either are fine, but I prefer the Bahamas for two reasons: It's outside his continent, and it's damned expensive. I suggested these to him for quickness. It's going to take a while for him to get entry to the states, and I didn't want things to get stale again. He can go to the USA later. Smile

I think he'll be airborne again in a few weeks.

Quote:

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, 3d is probably one of the dumbest looking scammers I've ever seen. He looks like he should be saying "Dah, wha do I do now boss? (snort)"

The baby goat is super cute though! Ed should be slapped for pushing it out of the way.

Ed should also buy some new underwear. Looks like his right nut is trying to escape.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he has to open a Bank account in the Grand Caymans to receive the inheritance money right? Also PDS I think you may need to question him more on his suitcase he left behind. You have contacts that have informed you his suitcase contained 5 Kilos of uncut Cocaine and 5 Kilos of Heroine. He has some explaining to do.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
DevilsAdvocate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has this bait gone too far?

This is the first bait-thread I've read, and its an abosolutely amazing read, but I have to ask if its gone too far. In one of the videos posted its said that the 419eater-forums are for people baiting to keep the scammers busy, and this has gone way beyond that.

First, I don't feel sorry for this guy. Not for a second. I just want to point at the moral aspects to this.

In my opinion, baiting someone to waste their time is great. Having them arrested, even more great. Having them take funny pictures, fun and harmless. But, I feel this has crossed over to vigilante justice, and, even more disturbing, to a game where people are literaly playing with someones life just for the fun of it. Whats the justification? "He did it first"? "He's a bad guy"? "It's funny"? (Keep in mind that I'm not talking about baiting in general, just this one case.) At one point you were trying to get this guy caned. "It's his choice to cross the border with illegal papers". Sure, but at one point he didn't even know he was crossing a border until it was too late. You might as well send a guy down to cane him yourself.. saves time. (But won't be as funny?). (By the way, where I'm from, luring somone to do something illegal is in itself an illegal act.)

I hate to piss on your parade, but this guy has some serious emotional commitments into this. He's ready to die for 4my from the sound of it. These are some pretty heavy emotions to toy with, and I have to wonder if its morally correct to amuse oneself with this. What happens when his world comes falling down? How much responsibility for what happens when it all collapses rests on the people playing their puppet-master game from behind this forum?

What if he commits suicide?

- Devils Advocate -
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Comedy gold. Ed writes:
Quote:
(blah,blah,blah,blah,blah)...Anyway,I will call the guy you asked me warn.

I couldn't resist. The number is the phone number of another lad in Nigeria. I threatened the lad as Usman Bello a while back and told the lad to call Ed to see what the 7 dragons can do. He doesn't seem to have bothered and won't respond to my taunts, so I decided to have Ed call him instead. Now if I can somehow get a recording of it.
"Look the 7 Dragons are out to kill you."
"Yeah right..."
"Look, they kidnapped my fiance, sold her into slavery, and killed her two friends"
"Dude, you're being baited..."
"No, the guy speaks Ibo, he's one of us."
"?????"

I figure at worse Ed will have more proof that Usman is real. At best I will have another member of the 7 dragons when I give the other lad an offer he will not be able to refuse.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ethics guy above seems to forget that the "lure" (scamming money from what he still believes is a legitimate victim) is an illegal act in and of itself - and 3d knew that from the word go because he initiated it. Rolling Eyes

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat03 wrote:
The ethics guy above seems to forget that the "lure" (scamming money from what he still believes is a legitimate victim) is an illegal act in and of itself - and 3d knew that from the word go because he initiated it. Rolling Eyes

"He did it first"?

(Beside the point anyway)
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed has been very successfull in the past, bragged about it to one of the baiter's scammer character. Despite this thread he is a very good scammer, one of the other users who had been baiting him a while back got onto him and 3d still knew all about the character and the deal. He is even scamming him again, although it is hard with all the other work they have him doing. Only a pro could pick up and continue an old scam in Ed's condition. He is still far from harmless in his current state.

Maybe to drive the point home, one of the baiters could get onto Ed claiming to have gotten an e-mail from him a while back. He is choosing to contact him now because his life is falling apart and if he gets some extra cash he could stop his family from being homeless. I would bet dollars against rubels that Ed will reply and say that he has nothing to worry about.

As long as he is still able to scam people, then the bait hasn't succeeded.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ DevilsAdvocate, we have had many ethical/moral topics, and the concensus is, who gives a shit what happens to a lad, so don't post on this topic anymore if you intend to post more ethics/moral posts.

Go and read all the other ethical topics topics here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ All I can really add to that, is that Ed is on the side of those who ruin lives daily, mercilessly robbing people of everything they and their friends and family had, often driving them to suicide and mental breakdown. F*** him.

There's no doubt this wild goose chase has saved three years worth of genuine victims from those things. Long may it continue.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, I never see anyone with more than 100 posts be an advocate in ethics threads....
A blast from the past, when Ed first contacted Phil Phryphish. Phil has little money. Phil writes:
Quote:
I can part with $2350, more if I can wait until the first of the month. Is this enough for a down payment?

Ed has no problem with the down payment
Quote:
I have read your mailjust now.I will be obliged to collect what you have now so that i will go top the bank urgently and sign off the final release order and commence the immediate procurement of the documents for onward submission to the bank to avoid the bank not to, cancel the approval issued to you or start to raise any suspicion.

You will send the balance payment on the 1st of february as you said in your mail.

He later asks me for more money as I took too long to pay for the documents. Phil responds:
Quote:
I'll send him the additional five thousand he asked for. I got a second morgage on my house to cover it.

Ed has no problem with this either.
Phil dies after sending the money. Amy writes Ed to tell him Phil is dead. Ed's first response to Amy

Quote:
Thanks for the mail.Iam very sorry for the loss.Infact,Iam devastated by the news.God! why do good people always die.Phil was a good man.He didn't deserve to die like this.Iam confused,what do I do?.God why do you have allow this to happen.Phil was more or less a father to me.Infact,as for now Iam psychologically down.It is going to take me a long time to recovery from the shock of the news.Well, I pray that God will give you and the entire Phryphish family the strength to bear this loss.
Meanwhile,I didn't get what he sent to me.He was susposed to send forth the W.U payment-slip as he finishes the transfer.As far as Iam concerned,I did not get what he sent.
Please,I want you to go the W.U office to enquire if he made the transfer.If so asked them of the payment-slip and do me the favour of sending it forward immediately.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
DevilsAdvocate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
... Ed is on the side of those who ruin lives daily, mercilessly robbing people of everything they and their friends and family had, often driving them to suicide and mental breakdown. F*** him. ...

He kills for money, you kill for revenge and laughs. I've got that sorted then, and won't post about the subject in this thread again.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, I'm sorry about your son hurt himself. I am sure in NYC (I grew up there) a suture is gonna cost you something.

DA, look at it this way: if Ed had not been busy for the last three years, he would be cackling with as much glee as many of us are over the stupidity andd foolishness of the people he scammed. The big difference is the people working him are doing it for the common good (noble of them to share with the rest of us), and do not inctend to rob him (though this would make a fantastic novel, I see Elmore Leonard writing it, and soon, a major motion picture).

I admit, at times, readiing this, I felt pangs of sympathy for this guy. This poor idiot is in so deep now, hahahaha, he is never coming out whole. However, he is a thief, and he initiated it, and I, for one, am loving watching this drama unfold.

Eventually he is going to have to figure it out, and someone is going to have a whole impressive pile of expletives next to their signature. That will be a sad day. He will most likely resume his criminal activities, though, maybe he will go into another line of business when he realizes how much time he lost pursuing this scam.

Good job to all of you who have done this, and thank you so much for sharing it with the balance of us.
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DA: Ed isn't dead, and no one has tried to kill him.

Note that he is still scamming while all this is going on. Imagine how much he could be doing without this drama. By keeping him involved in this mess, as depraved as it is, people are being saved from a very capable scammer.

Please take your trolling elsewhere. We have work to do.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DevilsAdvocate wrote:

He kills for money, you kill for revenge and laughs. I've got that sorted then, and won't post about the subject in this thread again.

Revenge? Maybe. Laughs? A bonus. The most important thing, which you conveniently overlook, is that he does it to the innocent. We don't. And yes, he is still alive, and he still has money for travel, none of it earned honestly. If we could see him behind bars for his crimes, it would be perfect. Short of that, we're going to make him miserable. It's not our job, but we love it. Smile

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have a small part for an English mercenary in the future, is free at the moment. Wink

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has it gone too far???

In 3D's own words on his last e-mail...
Quote:
I would want to know if the transfer of inheritance can take place in any of the above mentioned countries.

3D still seems more concerned about his lifestyle improvement rather than offing himself...

Shocked

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Exactly. He won't kill his rotten self, not while he thinks he's getting his grubby, thieving hands on someone else's money. Perhaps we're keeping him alive, inadvertently. Confused

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Who's killed anyone here?

Scammers have killed victims, many times - both indirectly, through making their lives a living hell and leading them to suicide, and directly, through having them travel to a foreign nation where they are kidnapped and murdered.

If you can point to one single case where a baiter has directly OR indirectly led to the death of a scammer, you might have a leg to stand on. Otherwise, shut the f*** up and quit trolling.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic