SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A post-interview question for Shiver...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just finished listening to the interview...I'm always the last...and I have a question:

Quote:
Dan remarked several times how you are regarded as a "god" to thousands and thousands of members of 419Eater. My question is, does your wife also regard you as a god...and just how does she show her appreciation for your god-like status?

Razz

"You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mister President." The British idiot, Piers Morgan, commenting on Prez Bush's spill, but who recently suffered broken ribs and other injuries after falling off his Segway scooter. I love it...
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Sorry Shiv...I'm an Athiest... Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not cool with the adulation thing! It's always nice to be appreciated though Smile

As for Mrs. Shiver, she usually addresses me as, "that lazy bast" and shows her appreciation by making me do all the cooking.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL...they do indeed tend to overlook our godlike qualities, don't they? Laughing

"You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mister President." The British idiot, Piers Morgan, commenting on Prez Bush's spill, but who recently suffered broken ribs and other injuries after falling off his Segway scooter. I love it...
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It all depends on which sort of gods your like, now, dunnit? I mean, that Zeus was nothing but a lazy layabout when he wasn't off transmogrifying himself into something or other so he could accost innocent young ladies and getting them into trouble and whatnot.

[channeling Terry Pratchett] Godlike qualities are not necessarily a good thing. I mean, you have your better class of gods, sure, the ones of good family and breeding, with the right number of arms and legs and everything, but the ones with the tentacles are nothing to write home about.

Well, they are something to write home about, but typically, if they're about, you're far too busy running away to get anything jotted down...
[/Pterry]

Although the Flying Spaghetti Monster is probably merely misunderstood.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic