SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see that someone --perhaps it was Luther? -- has had talented fellows working on a promotional video for GWB Wink

Place your tongue firmly in your cheek, and CLICKY HERE!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just received an email from my lad concerning the Cliff Richard song and the Dirty Harry film clip I sent him, he like Cliff's music (sick bastard Laughing) and will record and video that, but he says he can't download the video clip that Shiver ripped from the film for me Evil or Very Mad

Personally, I think he is bullshitting because it looks to difficult, he says he is not a good actor, and mentions about guns being illegal Laughing, I reckon I can talk him in to it, it would displease me and Luther if he does not do it, I will tell him to forget about the ymca rehearsals for now, surely they must know that backwards after all these months of rehearsing it Very Happy:

Quote:
Subject: PLEASE, DON'T BE SICK!

My Love,

Thank you for your email.

How are you feeling now? I hope you are better now...if not best! It might be the change of weather, that is, going back to the US from the UK. I am happy that you are getting better after all. I will be very happy to hear your voice by the time you've gotten your voice back. Just take your time and be okay. I am waiting!

I am also happy that Luther has been permitted to start working in the studio in no distant time. I was really troubled those days he was undergoing thoseoperations. I was not really myself. I thank God for hearing our prayers. He will surely return with greater strength. His coming back to the US also contributed to his quicker recovery. Home is always sweet.

I got the new assisgnment you gave me. I like the music. However, if finish the recording and the video, what address will I sent the package to? Although now, the shedule is very tight, I will have to continue with the YMCA practises at the same time with this new project. I will try my best in the production.

However, this film stuff sounds very hectic to me. I may have forgotten to tell you that I am not all that a good actor. It would have been better if at my arrival in the US, with your guidance and connections, I will then embark on this filming project. I even thought that it would have been my life story you spoke of that I would have started to rehearse my lines. Moreover, over here, it is a crime to be seen with a gun. To get one from the props is often very hard... the processes are always very hard and very expensive. I would like it more if I will concentrate on the song/singing aspect of the project for now.

When I have joined you, with your encouragements and connections I will then start the extensions. Moreover, I was not able to download the movie in the public computer I used after following your instructions. I hope you are not offended.

I will be very happy to hear that you are now very sound. I await your call. I still love you. Till I hear from you.

With all my Love,

xxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't have the slightest that he is up the creek without a paddle. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy is a complete nitwitted dickhead.
Shocked

7months long and he hasn't even got the slightest clue Question

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandie has sent a reply to the lad, explaining why he has to do the Dirty Harry scene before he goes to the US, now all I have to do is register on a video sharing site so he can view it without downloading it, giving me work to do, he'll pay for that Very Happy:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

Yes, my throat is getting a bit better now, it doesn't hurt as much as it did before, you might be right about the cause being going from the UK back to the US, I can't think of anything else it might have been, anyway, as I say, it appears to be getting better so hopefully, I can call you in a few days, I really long to hear your voice for the first time, instead of just hearing you sing.

I am so glad you like song, it's one of my favourite tunes of all time, he has a great voice, I can't wait to hear you singing the song, when you send it and I get a copy, I will download it and play it on my MP3 player all the time just to feel close to you Smile

Baby, what's the problem with downloading the Dirty Harry film clip? Was it a case of it taking to long to download with you being on a dial up connection in an internet cafe or something? I will try and upload it to a video sharing site so you can view it online without having to download it. This screen test really has to be done before you get to the US, this bus scene is nothing to do with your life story, it's just a screen test that producers have people to do to show their acting ability.

About the guns in the video, nobody is expecting you to fire a real gun, silly Smile, you can use a toy gun or make something that looks like a handgun out of wood, there must be lots of carvers over there who could make one, I have seen lots of intricate African carvings in shops, so making a gun from wood should be easy for them.

Another thing, as it wont be a real gun, you could light some firecrackers each time you pretend to shoot the gun, that will make it more realistic, but like I said, it is very important that you get the bus hijack scene done before coming to the US, there will be no time for you to do that here due to very tight schedules, plus, they want to see your natural talents, without any backup from people in the film industry, so really, having guidance and connections for doing the scene is not required, they like the acting in screen test to look natural so they can see the real you.

Don't forget, do your bus hijack scene first, then paint the bus red and do the Summer Holiday song, I have had a word with Luther, and he said you can record the video of the hijack scene and the Summer Holiday song on one video, which will have to be sent to the same studio that Luther was working in over the UK, as that studio will be doing the work on the music for the remake of the film, Luther said they will digitally rip the hijack scene from the video and send that to us here in the US, that way, you also save money by only having to send one parcel to the UK.

Luther also said, you have done enough rehearsing for the YMCA song, you should all know it off by heart after all this time, so he says to stop the practising for now, and concentrate on the Summer Holiday song and the bus hijack scene, Luther knows you can sing great, so he is also looking forward to seeing your acting skills, don't worry about not being a good actor, baby, because when you have done it and sent the video, the producers will be able to examint it to see where your acting strengths and weaknesses are, at that point, they will get a voice training coach and an acting guru in to work with you for when you are ready to start filming your life story, this is all going so well, I love you so much baby, you are my prince among men and I love you to bits.

I am going to try and get the video uploaded online now, I will send you the link for you to watch it online as sone as I have done it.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him another email after uploading the video to YouTube, at least he does not have the excuse of not being able to view it now:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

I have opened an account on YouTube especially for you, and I uploaded the for you to watch, as you can see from the video, it's only a short scene for you and your friends to learn, it looks like a lot of dialogue when it is all written down, but when you are speaking it, it will seem a lot less, here is the direct link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/xxxxx (link disabled for now until he has seen it)

Obviously, as I mentioned last time, that yellow bus you have, might not be able to drive because it's tyres are flat, so get all your friends on either side of the bus and rock it from side to side to make it look like it's driving along, something else I just thought of, if you can't get any fire crackers to make the gunshot sound, get a friend to bang a hammer on some metal to make a loud gunshot type noise, if that's easier for you to do, but a firecracker would be so much more effective for the scene, it will also show ingenuity on your part, producers like a man who thinks for himself!

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am absolutely amazed that these people still think they are in contact with . I would love to be a fly on the wall during those conversations where they have been scolded by friends/family for being so stupid.

(Edit: Masked. - TFI/Mod)

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza has just called my lad pretending to be, Brandie, she is uploading the call now Laughing

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok this is a LONNNNNNNNNNG phone call. The lad just would not shut up.

he even sang for me.

I was doing my best to NOT crack up. I kept a straight face and didn't laugh - but DAMN this was one of the hardest to not laugh on!

http://media.putfile.com/scam-patroller-GWB-lad

Note at the end where he's BRAGGING about "WOW this is happening to ME!!"

LOL

Laughing

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very happy, the mother of my kids, I love you so much Laughing Laughing, excellent job, Eliza, thank you Thumbs up clapping

[edit]

live on the phone BWAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, you are simply amazing! bow_down Absolutely incredible.

Amazing.

I am following this one, too.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
markmywords
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got fries with that shake LOL total gold !!!!!

I wanna see this bus hijack scene hahaha

Sergeant Baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got done reading through 33 pages of this post and all I can say is that I am highly impressed. There is some major teamwork going on here, I can't wait to see where this goes! Keep up the good work!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He sounded so happy!! Fantastic work Eliza & SP!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
ThouVoice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have really enjoyed reading this, fantastic.

Can anyone upload the second version of YMCA MP3 that they made, the download does not work.

Thank you.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ ThouVoice, you're right, the old link is now dead due to no downloads in the last 60 days, so I have uploaded it for you again, you can listen to it on this page, or download the MP3 from the same page:

Lads Do Y.M.C.A African Stylie MP3

Lads Do Y.M.C.A US Stylie MP3

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Old Coaster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The African Version is actually great. I think It is one for the iPod!

What a shame it will never see the light of day!!

United Kingdom Nigeria United Kingdom Spain
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the African version is fantastic. Maybe you could chop this guys dolla and sign the band, without him! I really like it.......

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really like the African version too - it's pretty.

The U.S. version, not so much Laughing .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The african version is so lovely!! One for the MP3 collection Very Happy

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

African version rocks!

Just think, someone starts out scambaiting and not only do you get the benefit of waisting a scammers time but the gift of music too! Wink

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
daiconharuko
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't read alllll of this because it's quite long... but the african YMCA song is so classic! Great bait!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if you're worried about getting sucked in, be careful with "Third Anniversary Safari - Now with Video p. 63". I lost a whole afternoon in there, and am back twice a dya for updates! This one here is good, very good, but that one is unbelieveable.

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The U.S. version, not so much

I've filed that one under "Comedy". Very Happy

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with the rest of you, the African one is quite nice! Into the ipod...

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic