SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad never gives up.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a month or so sending fake western union slips and saying I sent the money to a bank 400 miles away my lad got incontact asking to resend the money...again.
I replied no as I've sent it twice and the fees are mounting and he was so stupid that he cant even collect a payment...today he changes tact and sacks himself....do they never give up...I suppose the thought of money sitting in my account with the possibility that it might end up in his was too much of a lure....time to try him for the 400 mile journey.

Quote:
You are advise to note that i am the New Director here now.the former person here Mr Frank Ibe didn't inform this office about any payment of any kind from you. So he was actually sacked from this office due to his bad practices here. He collect 9,000 Pounds from one of our customer from Kent London, so he never inform this office about the payment, untill whenb the customer call our Head-quaters regarding her payment. So i will like to plead on his behalf for you to try and understand that he has be remove from this office. I beg for all what he has done to you. I will like you to know that he is no longer a staff of this bank any longer.

So i will like to start with this transaction all over again. Please i have gone through all your mails you have been sending to this office ever since then. I will advise you to calm down and lets work this whole issue out all over again. You are to make the payment Through Western Union Money Transfer to our Account Officer Joel Peter. Do note that you are advise to stipulate the payment as soon as possible, so that we can continue this transaction.

Note that the charges still remain the charges, there has nor be any additional charges ever since then. Ensure that you make the payment on two different instament 2,200 Pounds and 2,000 Pounds each. From different Western Union Money Transfer outlet. Ensure that you make the payment as you make the previous one's. Ensure that the payment is been avaiable for pick up by the receiver only and can also be track on their official website of the Western Union Money Transfer Tracking Site.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, I like his style. Safari fir sure Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
their official website of the Western Union Money Transfer Tracking Site.

Lazy piece of shit... Rolling Eyes
Has he been to the WU Secure service yet?

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I would withdraw the funds (again). I would then tell him that you have deducted the WU fees you have incurred so far from the revised amount sent due to his predecessor's incompetence. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

....their little minds work over time....its like a soap opera....now a confession!

Quote:
Attn:Alfred Roberts
I will like to inform you that i am vey glady to hear from you today. I will like to inform you that i am currently a new worker here, and also i was posted here to head the Account Department, due to the fomal mis management of funds by the formal Accountant Mr Frank Ibe. Do note that the payment you are to send is to be Acknowledge by our Account Officer in Nigeria Joel Peter.I will like to inform you that the bank has apprehended Mr Frank Ibe this afternoon by the law enforce agent. Do note that a scan of my personal identification will be sent to you as soon as your first payment is been comfirm next week, because it will be very impremittive for me to send you my identification just like that.

So i will like to inform you that this bank has a policy that guide all it's staffs and clients. So you are advise to note that the Management of this bank has made a special arrangement for your funds transfer to Belfast London, due to the fact that Mr Frank Ibe made some confession statement this afternoon, at the local police station in his location. So the statement was in your favour and also made some confession regarding some other customer's that made payment too.

Do note that our management has hereby advise you to stop further communication regarding this transaction with that bank in UK where the last payment was sent from, due to the fact that some delegate from the UK embassy in Nigeria where received at the bank Head-Quaters premisses last week to make some enquire's regarding some pending funds in the bank. So do note that you are advise to locate an Accreditted Western Union Money Transfer agent here your location to make the payment through to our new Account Officer in Nigeria. Joel Peter. Please do note that the Western Union Money Transfer Payment should be allowed to be picked up by only the receiver only and must be avaiable in any of the Accreditted Western Union Money Transfer agent here in Nigeria. No special transfer any-more.

Do also note that you are to make the payment on two different Western Union Money Transfer agent, and on two different occasion's. Do note that you are to enable us comfirm your first payment first before we can allow you to proceed with the other payment.You are to send this office this requested details below and also a scan copy of the Payment Slip.
Receiver Name:Joel Peter
Receiver country: Nigeria.
Sender Name:................................
Sender Address:............................
Amount Sent:.................................
MTCN NUMBER:.........................
Text Question:..........................(If Any)
Text Answer:..............................(If Any)
After making the transfer,email us the payment receipt for Verification and Upon receipt of the Payment Slip or Details from you.
Hobgoblin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sound like he wants a to see the lions and tigers on Safari! Good luck!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyuone notice he mentions "Belfast London"? Lad needs a lesson in geography. Ask him where Belfast London is! Perhaps a safari would do.

Good baiting!
Hobgoblin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post deleted. If you missed it look above ^^^^

Yea, i did notice that, i think he might mean the consignment or whatever needs moving from belfast to london? Obviously he's mentally deficient..... o yea, this is a lad we're talking about! Laughing
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a Belfast London, perhaps he means this:

HMS Belfast a former world war 2 cruiser, which is moored in the pool of London, between tower bridge and london bridge, as a floating museum.
Link: hmsbelfast.iwm.org.uk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic