SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic bait clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

I just feel sorry for the cute little goat. can't wait to see the entire video. Laughing
there is something about mugus pouring milk on themselves Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a dirty idea.....find the mp3 of Ed having an orgasm - play that while he's having the milk and eggs over his head....LOL

Going to bed now...I have a meeting early in the morning.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You . . . have . . . an . . . mp3 . . . of 3d . . . having . . . an . . . orgasm?

--J.D.

Last edited by Doctor X on Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back on about page 15 of this thread I think. From memory there was an 18 minute long phone call during which Amy makes Ed orgasm. Pretty horrific listening really, although I still have no idea how Eliza didn't crack up laughing.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usm4n sent Ed an update on Amy this morning

Quote:
Amy still scream at night "Ed....Ed" She cry all time. "Ed....Ed."

We move Amy next week. Try find her *tard. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer has just sent Ed a reassuring email about the situation in Singapore. I told him the FBI can't get involved in the search for Amy, as there's no complaint registered with Singapore Police, and it's outside US jurisdiction. The feds would need to be specifically requested for involvement by Singapore PD. That'll do it.

I told him his other problems with immigration, the hostel and whatever, are all squared. I'll back that up with some official-looking docs, so he feels confident enough to go back there one day.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With regards to sending 3d to the US, you may want to try a place with a nice hot desert or a place where there is little tolerance of 3d's skin color.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Psyche...PM Sent.
I have a plan for the stuff Ed left behind in Singapore.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@asiaguy: reply sent. I really hope you can pull this off. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since Amy isn't calling Ed anymore, he decided to send an email in the hope that she gets it.
Quote:
Sweetheart,
Where are you right now?..Have you gotten to kano in Nigeria?.They told me they've sold you out to a moslem cleric that lives in Kano a town in the nothern part of Nigeria.Please call me if you are in Kano Nigeria with the same my phone xxxxx or If you are outside Nigeria add the country code +xxxxxx. The last time you called..My phone's battery crashed in the middle of our conversation..I guess,you understand in Nigeria there is no constant supply of power.I find it hard to charge my phone always.it is really fustrating.I done the purification rite and answered the questions raised by father john black.They will be looking into it today.Iam really missing you..Iam really worried about your safety..I find it hard to sleep or eat..I've lost my reason for living..i lost my joy an happiness.I really need to talk with you.I love you..Darlin', never mind the hard times we are going through..God will see us through..Like I always say,God have alreay ordained our marriage no forces on this earth can stop it.Be strong and brave my love.we will soon get you out.No matter what I will always love you.I still remember your peom.It keeps ringing in my head like a bell.I await your call.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has emailed the priest to show that UB has called him a f*cktard in email. LOL

He wrote:
Quote:
I just got this mail from Amy's abductors..I want you to read through it carefully and take note of every content in it..Have your church elders viewed the security video conversation..Are they willing to help me get my fiance back?..I look forward to your response.

And FJB wrote back:

Quote:
Your videos have been sent to a computer technician to be pieced together so that the elders can view it at a meeting on Sunday. The person we paid to piece this together promises that it will be in "movie format" by the end of the weekend, so that it will be easy to view at the meeting. In the mean time, the members all say they are impressed with you and that they hope that you get everything you deserve in life. Your attitude and love are an inspiration, and others look toward you as a sign of hope for human compassion. We are disappointed that it looks like Amy really is kidnapped, and we are relieved to see you are not a scammer. We only hope you can forgive us for not believing your original emails, but we hope you understand why.

Perhaps one day when this is over you'd be willing to attend church services with us. You should look into the catholic views of Christianity. If you ever feel the conviction and would like to convert and join our church, we'd love to have you as a fellow member.

We'll get back to you about our plans for Amy on Sunday night.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
In the mean time, the members all say they are impressed with you and that they hope that you get everything you deserve in life.

Hee. I like this. I often tell Ed and other lads "May God give you everything you deserve."

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
BaldSpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's getting what he deserves already. Razz

If he comes to the US, perhaps a visit to one of the special Purification Camps in Idaho would be a good starting place.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FJB wrote:
If you ever feel the conviction and would like to convert and join our church, we'd love to have you as a fellow member.

I am sure that will be a simple matter!!

It boggles my mind that 3d thinks 4my, who has been sold into slavery, has internet access.

I suppose I should not be surprised at the depths of his greed-driven stupidity.

--J.D.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - refugees in camps have email addresses - why not slaves.

Dear Ed,
Greetings in Jesus' name. This email may come to you as a surprise, but I am in need of your assistance. My name is Amy, if you will remember me, I was your girlfriend. I was kidnapped by Capt'nJSparro_W of the 7dra_gons in Phuket and sold into slavery. I am writing to see if you could help me become free, as a great uncle of mine died and left behind a sum of $7 million USD. Seeing as how I am now a slave, I am unable to leave my master to go retrieve the funds. However, if you could manage to get the money and to bring it to me, I'll split it with you for helping me gain my freedom.

yada yada...

Could be a new scammer format. LOL If someone is pretending to be an oga and wants their guys to send smething bad out that no one would believe. LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Very Happy

"I also know of a barrister who can help us release the funds. . . ."

You know, since I am sure her access to the $$$ is dependent on her escaping from her "master," I am sure 3d would be interested in securing the "ransom" to "buy her."

I am sure your church might help him with that . . . if he is willing to join!

This just keeps getting better!

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in, and he forwarded a threatening mail he just received from the "seven". With 'great friends' like me, he doesn't need enemies, but the more the merrier, as they say Smile

Quote:

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed is so deep into this. It's a hard call: send him to the US, or send him back to Singapore. Hahahahaha!

Either way, you have delicious opportunities ahead for him.

Only problem I see with him coming to the US is that he would soon figure out that the chirch doesn't exist. No bricks, no mortar. Unless......

I am eagerly following this. I don't own a TV!
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will need to sometime think and recollect..Just like you suggested,I will itemised the content and its value and sent the list forward to you..I will try and call the hostel and talk with them as soon as Iam through with them I will send you a mail to keep you abrest with the outcome of my conversation with them..

This is excellent news... Twisted Evil

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Being a lad, he'll no doubt add a valuable item or two, of course. But this should deliver more or less what you wanted. Wink

viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3d wrote:
..I've lost my reason for living..

3d's not being totally honest here.

He still has internet access, for now.

And he has the Goat for company! Shocked
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I get the impression that 3d is Scots...
Quote:
In matters a wee..

...and sometimes that he's a contortionist...
Quote:
I will keep my ears to the ground

...but always that he is the most comprehensively f**ked scammer I have ever seen.

Even if y'all burned him now, he wouldn't believe it, but would impute it to more machinations on the part of the S3v3n Dr4g0ns, and that for me is the best part - he is in exactly the same mental hole as vics-for-life. Poetic, indeed. Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PDS - Was this the riding (sit on) lawnmower that Jack Pott was on when he had his terrible accident?

BTW - this actually happened to someone last week:

WARNING - this is TRUE - and not for the faint of heart..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=656_1185274326

Don't think he was on his way to WU though! Shocked

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ! That's horrible. Jack's mower was a little more upmarket than that one Eliza, and he was minced. I was going to run the story to Ed that Jack's remains were scooped up and taken into the factory for some reason, where they mistakenly ended up in a batch of the pies. By the time the error had been discovered, all the pies had been sold and consumed. Laughing

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's Ed's left luggage list. To my surprise, he hasn't been too outrageous in his claim, in fact, this might easily be what he really left behind. He hasn't mentioned any documents that might be faked. No surprise there.

Quote:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic