SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

free nights lamping(UK only im afraid)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

right then,the crops are being cut all around the country and i will be making my yearly pilgrimage to the north to control those little bunnies.
is there anyone who holds a current FAC and would like to join me for a night lamping.

i will be taking my own rifles but you can bring your own if you wish,i will also be doing a B&B for the night and can book another room if need be.

if you havent got a FAC but would still like to join me,no probs there either.

this will be done in and around the next four weeks either of a weekend or mid week depending on my work committments etc.

PM me if you would like to join me.

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

remmy223 wrote:
... my yearly pilgrimage ... to ... those little bunnies. ...

Ahh yes, the little bunnies.

remmy223 wrote:
... i will be taking my own rifle ...

Do you have to shoot the poor girls? Shocked
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i just hope the fields are awash with those bunnies.

Wink

Death man walking.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmm- bunny!!!

Just come back from Kos where i had a tremendous rabbit stefado (stew)

Have fun remmy
Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread makes me soooo sad. I've got a bunny. My son gave it to my daughter for a birthday present last year. Bunnies are so cute I don't know why more people have them as pets. It goes outside during the day and as soon as its put down it runs around and does a binkie. That's the word for a bunny leap for joy with a half twist. Bunny also hops up on laps and licks faces. Bunny thumps the ground to warm me of hawks, helicopters and airplanes, loves walks at the park on a leash and is watching me right now.

A few years ago I was teaching a group of scouts how to shoot rifles. One boy was telling the group about how he once shot a rabbit on the run though the eye at a hundred yards. I felt pretty sad then I heard that too. At ten meters from a prone position the scouts took ten shots. I looked at his target and I thought there were ten shots in one hole in the ten circle. Wow. The target next to him looked like it was hit with a shotgun blast. Turned out the boy was shooting the target two meters to the left by accident. He was left eye dominant but shooting right handed with both eyes open. I fixed him up by getting him to shoot left handed and covering one side of his shooting glasses with electrical tape. If he shot a rabbit on the run it would have had to be with both eyes closed.

Have a good time remmy233 and I hope you make only good shots. I've heard the screams of bunnies after they have been "winged". I thought they don't make any vocalizations until I heard what sounded like a 6 month old baby crying. If you pressure cook the meat, it makes the meat tender and may kill the Tularemia.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wish i lived closer...

safe shootin !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Bunnies are so cute

What?

Laughing
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^THAT RABBIT'S DYNOMITE
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hell yeah - don't forget a nice supply of holy hand grenades!

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ones "up north" have grrrrrreat beeg sharp teeth. Shocked
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun remmy Laughing We do the local pest controls too, bunnies, pigeons ..hoodies Cool we have a few farms to keep under control.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had no idea that there might be some rifle enthusiasts here too Very Happy Obviously we'd be talking air rifles here, since they're really the only legal weapon in britain if I recall correctly, and even then only under license.

My dad has a BSA lightning Very Happy

United Kingdom (On my first baiting too!)

Taking a hiatus from baiting as college and moderating another forum are taking their toll. Very Happy
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I know absolutely nothing about guns, but I know my brother, who in UK, has a gun cabinet with various types of shot guns, all licenced, all legal Confused

Have a good time Remmy, but as Connie says, I hope your an excellent shot.

Pretty Rose

pony
Gendo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot that shotguns were legal in the UK if licensed ^_^;

I was just going by the word "Rifle" though. But now that I think about it I've seen a few bolt-action rifles in a gun shop in Inverness, so I'd imagine that Bolt-Actions were also legal under license.

Taking a hiatus from baiting as college and moderating another forum are taking their toll. Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gendo wrote:
My dad has a BSA lightning Very Happy

The BSA was my first air rifle in 1976, when I was 10, it was the BSA Airsporter, I also had a Crossmans pump air pistol just after that as well.

The only other gun I have used was a shotgun in Ireland when I was 14, not used a gun since then.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Gendo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I'm of legal age to use an air rifle (provided I get a license or use it on land for which I have permission to shoot small game, I'm good for the latter) I was thinking of maybe getting a BSA XL Tactical. I prefer synthetic stocks to wooden stocks, as I've heard that wooden stocks can warp in different temperatures, thereby reducing accuracy.

Bam-Skater
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need a license for an air weapon in the UK provided the muzzle strength is below a certain amount. The strength varies on whether it's a rifle (12ft lb muzzle energy) or a pistol (6ft lb muzzle energy).

Semi-automatics and automatics were outright banned after Thomas Hamilton/Dunblane. Quite rightly so in my book!

Anything else (shotguns, rifles, etc) you need a license for. The license is given out by the Police. You don't need to prove why you need one, they need to show why you shouldn't get one i.e previous serious convictions, mental health, etc.

Obviously the above is assuming you meet the relevant age restrictions

B-S

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the ban has gone a bit far when it means that some of our Olympic shooters have to go to France for the weekend to practice!! I'd like to learn to shoot, but its one of those things that if you mention it to most people they look at you in horror. Or maybe they just don't like the idea of a Goth with a gun! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Gendo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bam-Skater wrote:
You don't need a license for an air weapon in the UK provided the muzzle strength is below a certain amount. The strength varies on whether it's a rifle (12ft lb muzzle energy) or a pistol (6ft lb muzzle energy).

Thanks for clearing up the legality of air rifles for me Smile I'm looking around at the different air rifles available to me, and I'll see if I can find a decent one with a synthetic stock Very Happy

EDIT: I'm guessing the OP has a Remington Razz

EDIT 2: Suddenly I've found something which has disappointed me. There's to be a law brought in on 1st October which bans all mail order of airguns, and says that airguns can only be sold face to face. This effectively eliminates my chances of getting a good airgun with a synthetic stock, as I'm very limited as to where I can go (the nearest place I know of that sells airguns is in Inverness, 2 hours away from here). So much for that Sad

remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive now got an interested person who wants to come up.thanks to you all
who PM'd me.

just to clear a few points up that have been raised.....

semi autos are legal in .22 rifles and shot guns.

any air rifle over 12ft/lbs requires a firearms license which is granted on an individual basis.

as for wooden stocks on air rifles,they rarely warp.thats why the majority are made with wooden stocks.if you dont take care of the wooden stock then it will warp.

for applying for a firearms license ie for a .22 upto any deer calibre you need the land(and the landowners permission) you need good reason to own one.ie to clear the vermin off the land or control the deer.unless you join a rifle club and they are few and far between.

you dont need land to get a shotgun but you just cant wander onto any piece of land with any sort of air rifle,rifle or shotgun.you will get arrested.

any probs with any aspects of the law contact www.basc.org.uk or better still have a chat with your local Firearms licensing officer,who should clear any matter up.the laws are very old,complicated and somewhat confusing at the best of times and its best to keep to the right side of the law.

Wink

Death man walking.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Gendo,

Phone Victor Morris in Glasgow and see if they have what you want - they sell all sorts of airguns. The shop is just round the corner from me, and I sometimes while away part of my lunchtime looking at them! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

myself being a shotgun enthusiast.
i was so pleased when i was granted my shotgun cert few years back. i even had to be interviewed and verified a few times (i look like an al-quaeda undercover sleeper cell )

the new law will be the end of value for money for the airgunner.
my local shop sells second hand airguns at more than 10 % above the brand new price...

also he charges a two tier system, very expensive and F****** exxpensive.

he refued to sell me cartridges once... (had my licence and all ! ).

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
williamnorris
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a member of a rifle team (junior), and have recently been to Bisley for the national schools meeting. It was suggested, whilst we were there, to look into getting a shotgun licence - does anyone know how long it would take, and how old I need to be?

Also, at the moment, the MoD pay for cadets, like myself, and their rifle teams, to shoot, by providing thousands of pounds worth of 7.62, 5.56 and .22 ammunition, as well as rifles, on the basis of 'recruitment'. I spend ten hours of every week using this stuff, and as I appreciate it, I wondered if the MoD had always done this?
Question

*EDIT* Does anyone know the date of this September's Bisley open day? - (if you can, it's worth coming along to)

Fake bank kills: 2x United Kingdom

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here for enlightenment...</a>
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

williamorris

telephone your local police station and ask to speak to the FLO (firearms licensing officer).chat with them and he will inform you of the set procedure.

do make sure you tell them you wish to take up clay pigeon shooting and also remind him that you already use firearms with the cadets.

i take it you are under 18.

Death man walking.
Hobgoblin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

williamnorris wrote:
Also, at the moment, the MoD pay for cadets, like myself, and their rifle teams, to shoot, by providing thousands of pounds worth of 7.62, 5.56 and .22 ammunition, as well as rifles, on the basis of 'recruitment'. I spend ten hours of every week using this stuff, and as I appreciate it, I wondered if the MoD had always done this?
Question

Yup, they have done for a very long time, when my dad was a cadet in the 1960s they had .303 Lee Enfields and Bren Guns. I can't see cadets loosing their rifles anytime soon, if anything maybe the budget will be lowered so you get less ammunition per year but thats about it.

By the way, Remmy223, why the hell do you need a Forward Air Controller, i thought these were rabbits you were lamping, not choggies?!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic