SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see how Tony takes insults taken directly from Full Metal Jacket's very own gunny sgt. Hartman. Laughing This guys a fire cracker.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got him to agree to fill in a form. I wonder if he'll actually do it though:

Quote:
ok. fine, do send me the form again because, i couldn't find it again. so i can fill in it ok. that will be ok by me. i awaits the form.

HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he's stopped responding to me but I hit him up on that new gmail account. We'll see if he likes me more than before.

Cellphone x5
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that email after a couple of days of nothing. Sent him a security clearance form full of stupid questions.... hopefully I get back at least one page of it though that would be good.

MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mathias wrote:
Our killer lad (Tony) finally gave up and a certain "Usm4n Kashi" is taking over and has sent to me 3 threatening mails within the last couple hours. The lad seems to be quite desperate trying to kill Scrooge Mc Duck

That's because he's going to be working for me as my enforcer. He's even adopted my crummy Italian accent. Laughing

Quote:
NOW LISTEN, MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $45,000 USD AND TELL ME WHEN YOU WANNA ME COME OK. USE THE INFORMATIONS I GAVE YOU OK. MAKE IT THIS WAY OK. WESTERN UNION. MAKE IT $5,OOO EACH OK.

THEN SEND TO ME THE SLIP FOR PAYMENT OF ALL THE MONEY OK. MY BOYS WILL PICK IT AND ALERT ME.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE IF YOU WANNA US WORK TOGETHER.

Time to open up a new front. I think this lad has just hit the big times. Seems a television producer wants his opinion.

Quote:
Mr. Brown

My name is Roger Douma$$ I am a television producer for the CNN show S0ft C0py, a television program we are going to introduce next fall on MSNBC. Let me be completely honest and I hope you will be too once you read this email. I have read about the African email scams and I worked with the Oprah Show when they highlighted the Nigerian advance fee scams. So to be honest with you I know you are an internet scammer. Don't try to deny it. We have checked your email out and can trace it to the same place where many of these scams originate. We do not believe in your "Hitman" story.

The reason for this email is to ask for your cooperation in an interview for our upcoming show. Numerous shows highlight these email scams but those are all from the side of people who have either have lost money in an email scam or law enforcement officials who investigate these cases. Nobody however has done a story from the perspective of someone running the scams. That is what we want to do on our show. These scams originate in areas where poverty is rampant and the impoverished must earn a living somehow and using the internet this phenomenon has sprung up. We'd like to showcase how this has moved you to the occupation you have chosen. Of course we will compensate you for your time and expense. We can work out the details of how much you will be paid when you get back in touch with us.

Roger Douma$$

Executive Producer
S0FT C0PY

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
I've got him to agree to fill in a form. I wonder if he'll actually do it though:

Heh, heh. Good job getting him to at least agree to it. I didn't press the issue, because with this type of bait I figured he'd just tell me to fill them out. Please post what he ends up doing.

BTW, he didn't flip on seeing my last email. He just said Money Gram was fine. Unfortunately, the Money Gram office went out of business, so I'll have to try WU again.

My current bait(s)
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's totally lost the plot now Laughing

Quote:
OK. LETS DANCE THE TUNE BABYBOY. NOTE, I WILL GIVE YOU JUST FIVE DAYS TO DIE OFF. BYEEEEEEEEE

what the heck

Quote:
Let me ask you something dead man. You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight? Some of my African friends gonna come pay you a visit. Soon you'll be calling me daddy.

he's fast responding today

Quote:
NEXT IS ACTION GOODLUCK

Quote:
No my small friend, next is when I rip your intestines from your still warm body and hold them in front of your dying eyes. You have insulted me and I have killed men for less.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
NOTE, I WILL GIVE YOU JUST FIVE DAYS TO DIE OFF. BYEEEEEEEEE

Nice to see him using the old Solomon Grundy modality...

"Solomon Grundy,born on a Monday. Christened on a Tuesday". Rubbed out on the Saturday. Laughing Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Let me ask you something dead man. You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?

Didn't jack nicholson say that as the Joker in the Batman movie?

That was his calling card i think... lmao... you should write back "do you feel lucky? well, do ya? punk!?"

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the advatanges/disadvantages of bringing this guy into another bait? I told one of my other lads that I think someone has been following me the last couple of days... Do you think I could work this guy Tony into things?

Cellphone x5
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Go for it HF, it is always fun to set-up two lads against each other. They will think the other one is trying to chop their dolla. That is also when I like to throw a lad of my own creation in to chop the dolla of both of them. Well that is my thoughts at least.

I finally received my first email from this hitman so I look forward to having fun with him.

*edit breaking news*

I have been reading all of your emails from this guy, and I thought this is just some of his stuff most of it must be coherent. Now after receiving 4 emails from him, nothing he writes is coherent, this is fun. Here is my latest from him:

Quote:
KOOL, I AM GIVING YOU THIS WEEKEND TO PAY THE MONEY AND TELL ME THE ONE YOU HAVE IN YOU OK GOODLUCK

It starts off ok then degrades into God only knows. So I should expect every email to be of this caliber then.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good lord this guy's dumb. I'm still baiting him insisting that he ask me nicely for the money, and he seems to have totally twigged on that front - no response of any kind for days.

Just to see what would happen, I sent him a message from the same account (right after reminding him that he'll die poor unless he develops some manners) the same day as my insult, and he's right back on the hook.

This guy gives a whole new meaning to rinse and repeat! No wonder he doesn't fill out forms, do tricks or go on safari trips - he's just too blasted stoopid. Oh well, time to have some more fun.
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a complete and utter numpty . I am a crooked politician who has offered to siphon one Million in November when I "win" the election plus another 2.5 million in January when the fiscal calender turns . No thank you pay me 50,000 now or Die! I told him I was going to suit him up with a pair of concrete loafers and drop him in the Atlantic Ocean with a sign nailed to his forehead that says ,"shark bait" Laughing
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright who killed Usm4n K4sh1r Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

He emailed me just a few hours ago now his email is dead.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I'm getting close (bank details). Had 5 emails from him today. All one liners until now.

Quote:
tony henry <[email protected]> hide details 2:54 pm (5 hours ago)
to Vito Sargucci <[email protected]>
date Aug 13, 2007 2:54 PM
subject BE FAST WITH THE PAYMENT OK
mailed-by hotmail.com
KOOL, I NEED $30,000USD
THIS IS THE INFORMATION OK AS YOU KNOW, I HAVE NOTHING FROM THE MONEY OK. I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU FREE AND SAS YOU KNOW, I HAVE NOTHING FROM THE MONEY OK. I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU FREE AND SO, YOU HAVE TO DO FAST WITH THE ONES TO SETTLE OK. BYWHICH YOU MIGHT GIVE ME ANYTHING FROM YOUR MIND AFTER THIS PAYMENT FOR SUCH SAFETY I RENDERED TO YOU. AND YOU HAVE TO PAY IT FOR 3DAYS OK

GO TO
ANY BANK, ASK FOR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPERTMENT, THEN THEY WILL ASK YOU THIS QUESTIONS,

1. WHAT IS THE NAME OR NAMES OF RECEIVER?, ADDRESS,AMOUNT TO SEND, SECRET QUESTION

SO, BELOEW IS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS

1.Name Of Receiver:ERIK TONY
Address Of Receiver:United Kingdom
Amount To Send:$5,000usd.
secret answer: my nephew

2.Name Of Receiver:Robert brown

O, YOU HAVE TO DO FAST WITH THE ONES TO SETTLE OK. BYWHICH YOU MIGHT GIVE ME ANYTHING FROM YOUR MIND AFTER THIS PAYMENT FOR SUCH SAFETY I RENDERED TO YOU.

NOW, I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW HOW TO USE WESTERN UNION OK. TAKE IT NOW,

GO TO
ANY BANK, ASK FOR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPERTMENT, THEN THEY WILL ASK YOU THIS QUESTIONS,

1. WHAT IS THE NAME OR NAMES OF RECEIVER?, ADDRESS,AMOUNT TO SEND, SECRET QUESTION

SO, BELOEW IS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS

wednesday payment

1. Name Of Receiver:albert jones
secret answer: my workers

2. Name Of Receiver:henry brain
secret answer: my workers

thurday payment

1.Name Of Receiver:kelvin Nobby

2.Name Of Receiver:HENRY ROBERT

AND GET BACK TO ME WITH SLIP OF THE PAYMENT OK GOODLUCK

Sorry about the length. Edited best I could.

I told him I'm a prison inmate (death row at that) so going to WU or elsewhere isn't an option.

Input please.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok folks.....I got something for you: Please tell the lad that Usman Bello has contacted you and tell him that you sent the money to him instead. The lad thinks that Usman Bello is after him now (I wonder why *gg*) and that would add a lot to his credibility as the biggest guyman on earth. I told him that Usman Bello will chop his dolla. Thanks a lot folks!!! Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
-words-

Ok, I think I may have to have one of my other characters answer just for this purpose. Quick question though, are we still emailing to the email from the first post or have we migrated to another one?
-J-

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Whereever your bait has emailed him to in the first place. It is NOT a good idea to switch email addresses with your character, cause of course as the character you don�t know about the other address. So stick to the address you started your bait with.

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks breadcrumb, nice to see Usm4n is on the job, I'll email the lad right away Wink .

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him Usman was coming and got this

Quote:
go to hail bitch

He's about to die and he's wondering what weather I'm currently experiencing Laughing

Quote:
That is where you will go my friend, when Usman tears the flesh from your bones, tears off you arms and buggers you to death with the soggy end.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got these two this morning

Quote:
tony henry <[email protected]> hide details 3:34 am (3 hours ago)
to <[email protected]>
date Aug 14, 2007 3:34 AM
subject BE FAST WITH THE PAYMENT
mailed-by hotmail.com
KOOL, TRANSFER YOUR ACCOUNT TO 6FIT ? I AM BACK FOR ACTION OK, SEND YOUR LAWYER TO DO THE PAYMENT OK USE OF WESTERN UNION INFORMATIOIN I HAVE GIVING YOU OK, GOODDAY

tony henry <[email protected]> hide details 4:26 am (2 hours ago)
to <[email protected]>
date Aug 14, 2007 4:26 AM
subject RE: GOODLUCK
mailed-by hotmail.com

i need about $30,000 usd for settlement to my men. this will be the balance we are to get after you eliminations ok. so, reason it well and thats the only alternative to escape the traps ok. because, as i am sending this emal to you, my men are already wanting to send to your house a letter bomb. but still withhold by me. thinking you will compromise with the requests. goodday as i leave you with options of comply or receiver your gift.

note, no one hear this even your family or my men that watches you every where you go will blast you off immediately you do let or inform any fucking man or woman. so, you are advice to keep the fucking secret of saviour.

godday

Replied with

Quote:
Me <[email protected]> hide details 7:23 am (1 minute ago)
to tony henry <[email protected]>
date Aug 14, 2007 7:23 AM
subject Who else you talking to?
mailed-by gmail.com
E-mailed my lawyer with the info you gave. We are very concerned. Someone called U5m4n B3ll0 has talked to her and he says hes handling all you business. Also what kind of account info is 6FIT. My lawyer say that no kind of account.

1. Who is U5m4n B3ll0?
2. Who else you talkin to?
3. Give good bank info, or F**K OFF

--
Notice To All Who Receive E-Mail From This Individual

The individual you are corresponding with is a "Death Row" inmate of the "Department of Prisons". Please use extreme care when corresponding with this individual. The "Department of Prisons" assumes no responsibility or liability for any communications with this individual
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done Breadcrumb

Quote:
Dear Tony,

I have been contacted by a Usm4n B3ll0, who assures me that I will be safe from you and that he will hunt you down and kill you for threatening me. He accepted my offer of 3 quarters of what I had to pay to you, to be given to him. I have already made the payment to Usm4n and he assures me he is coming to get you.

Who's behind you Tony, watch your back...Usm4n is coming...

Seriously, who is behind you?..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, he didn't even mention, uhm whats his name. He did explain 6FITS was my grave. Damn, I thought he had 6 FITS already today. I think I'm right.

Quote:
tony henry <[email protected]> hide details 8:07 am (13 minutes ago)
to Me <[email protected]>
date Aug 14, 2007 8:07 AM
subject RE: Who else you talking to?
mailed-by hotmail.com
you ready for the payment? kool. let me know so i can give you the information ok. note, you have no much time to spend on earth unless you act fast. you going to use western union not account ok. 6fits means you grave ok. goodday.

Back at him

Quote:
Me <[email protected]> hide details 8:30 am (2 minutes ago)
to tony henry <[email protected]>
date Aug 14, 2007 8:30 AM
subject Re: Who else you talking to?
mailed-by gmail.com
Slow down asshole,

I sent an email to my lawyer telling her to go ahead with the WU. She says U5m4n B3ll0 has already supplied the information. It will all be done today.
gonzo4life
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New baiter here.

I'm dealing with multiple 419ers here and they, of course ask for bank details.

Could I forward them the bank info that your scammer sent you or should I make something up on my own?
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok going off the BC modality I get this:

Quote:
NO KNOWS ME OK. SO, I WANT YOU TO DO AS I SAID AND DO NOT PLAY WITH ME AGAIN.

I AWAITS YOU NOW AS YOU GET BACK WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. GOODLUCK

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:38:46 -0500
Subject: Re: act fast.

Do you know who is?? He contacted me saying that he was an associate of yours and that I was to send him the money. What is going on?

I think the Axe man is getting to him.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic