SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lady Pixie Maxwell.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lady Pixie Maxwell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to my fellow scam-baiters.
Here is the text of a reply I sent to some scammers, please feel free to copy and use if it is of use.
I have included a second text written by my father "Lord Maxwell Canis" which can be used if useful.
Neither my father or I would even think of patronizing a scammer.!!!
Regards. "Lady Pixie Maxwell."

-----------------

My dearest Ms. Abdulkarim.
Once again please accept my condolences in regard to the recent loss of your father. As I said during our phone conversation I had the pleasure of meeting him on several occasions in the course of my business, he was, like yourself a fine Christian and devoutly honest.
Regards our phone conversation, I have made very careful enquiries with both my attorney, Mr. Scumsucking Parasite, as well as my financial team. Both Mr. Parasite and they have advised that due to the large amount of money involved we must be very careful not to alert the taxation people in my country. Therefore we cannot deal by bank transfer, the only way we can possibly assist you is for me or Mr. Parasite to deal with you as a private person.
As I said during our phone conversation late last week, to be able to assist you in moving your late father`s money would you tell me truthfully your personal PRIVATE address. Once you tell me your private address Mr. Parasite will call, visit you personally and arrange all details in secret.
Once this is done and the funds have been transferred I will give you four million US dollars in appreciation of all the kindness shown to both myself and my partners during our past dealings with your father before his unfortunate death.
If you cannot or will not tell me your correct private house address, Mr. Parasite will not call and I will give the four milloin dollars to a charity which helps the poor people of my country.
With my greatest esteem and compliments.
Lady Pixie Maxwell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr.
Seeing that you are a good, honest and Christian man, we may be able to
assist you in this matter.
We have made careful enquiries and we all need to be careful, in fact I
must deal directly with you as a private citizen of your country.
To enable us to begin, would you send us your full name and PRIVATE
house and residential address, NOT your office or post office address.
Also we must know your private telephone and fax numbers. We must be
careful and must know these details, as the good honest christian man you
are, and seeing you would never tell lies you will tell us honestly.
Secondly we must know the direct telephone and fax numbers of the
bank, the name of the manager plus the address of the bank, we can then make
very careful enquiries with him.Also the private address and telephone numbers of your attorney.
We must be careful as we must not alert the wrong people in my country.That is why we must keep our details very very secret and only deal with you one way only.
Once you, as the good honest christian man you are, tell us
these things truthfully as the christian man you are, we can do some more
things to help you, but we must be very very careful.
If you cannot or will not tell us all these things we cannot assist you and must assume you are a dishonest man.
My name is Mr. P. Maxwell Canis.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What sort of responses do you get from those replies?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Lady Pixie Maxwell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Otter.
The replies vary but in every case as expected they decline to give their actual residential details.
Would you believe Pixie has been sent fake passports, cheques and promissary notes.
As a matter of interest, the names are derivations of the names of my 3 dachshunds, Max, Pixie and Lady. "Lady Pixie" is currently resting on my knee and "Lord Maxwell Canis" is under the bedcovers.
For the last few weeks the incoming Nigerian scam letters have dried up, previously they would equal several a week. Has anyone else noted this or is it the spam filters of my isp.?
Best regards.
John S. South Oz.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic