SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dead Email Accounts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just lost 3 baits to dead Email accounts... total of 6 Email addresses... Evil or Very Mad

Was there a big raid by Yahoo this week??

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
rediculously_rich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Less than 50% of the new scum I've tried to e-mail this week hasn't come back with an 'account does not exist' reply.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people think getting the lads' accounts closed hinders them somehow, so they send abuse complaints to the mail providers.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~HellRyder,

you should better say "thank you" to some stupid co-baiters who believe that closing email accounts is a very clever thing to do.

In fact its not clever to close email accounts from lads as they are back within 1 minute.

The killed email account is lost forever and so is evidence in case a real victim reports a lad to the police. Not to mention killed baits as it is in your case Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It should be said that closing accounts is probably not done by many baiters, since the accounts are no good to us dead and we realize that they'll just open a new one within minutes and resume their "work".

I think (well, I'm guessing) that most of the account closures are done by people who are fed up with receiving 419 intros and report them as spam. While I don't like to admit this, a large number of people have never heard of baiting or are just not (perish the thought!) interested. Joe Q. Average does not see the picture as we do, so he probably figures that getting the account closed is the right thing to do. Especially since most people (including ISP's and LE) will tell him that's the right thing to do!

Then there's a whole other list of reasons lads have their accounts closed, most of which I don't even pretend to understand. Unfortunately, closed lad accounts are probably something we just have to accept. I think of it as a "just another cost of doing business" thing.

"I love California. In fact, I grew up in Phoenix" (Dan Quayle)
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Some people think getting the lads' accounts closed hinders them somehow.

It doesn't... the lad will open a new account within a minute and while may or may not resume "scamming" me... for sure will resume scamming others.

Well... off to the surplus forum I go...

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why some of my baits are "speed-baits" specially for the check lads.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears so. A large list of freshly harvested email Lotto addresses has an average failure rate of around 10%. The second run of the amended list, say 2 - 3 days later yields a secondary failure rate of about the same. usually with the message:

Quote:
Technical details of permanent failure:

PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 16): 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.uk account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta121.mail.ukl.yahoo.com

The bold text may mean something to the techie types amongst us.

The crackdown or whatever is mainly Yahoo. Other ISP's use the more explicable "discontinued" or "disconnected". I don't recall seeing anything from HotMail in a similar vein.

Just to demonstate my point, I just sent out a batch of ASEM's (390), with the following message:

IS THIS FIRM A REAL LOTTO, OR IS IT JUST A SCAM

Quote:
Hello Hxxxxd !

I just received an email from someone called Catherine Nola, claiming I have won a lottery. Do you know if this is a real lottery firm, or is it just another scam??
Please let me know if you have any information on this person/firm.

Thank you

Tom Cxxxxxxxx

There were 37 bounces, and I recant my previous contact about Hotmail. They did appear a couple of times, but predominantly Yahoo.

EDIT That has settled out to 59 bounces, mostly Yahoo, but about 10 others. They are all non existent or disabled accounts. None were older than 10 days.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic