SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Never feel sorry for the lads..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting here for a while and just got a part time mentor...trust me it makes a lot of differance.

sent this to a lad after catching via a asem.

Quote:
Hello Mr Moore,
Excellant. The important thing is this is really important to me.After being homeless for a long time and being at the mercy of people in the street I know it is a dangerous place.The money I will be sending is for my lodgings therefore if the money doesn't come through from your side of the deal I will end up loosing the roof over my head .So it is really important that all goes smoothly. It was hard getting back on the property ladder and getting a mortgage was a big thing for me.So loosing my home would mean loosing my job and going back to living on the dangerous street.Please be careful with my money.It took me a long time to get back on my feet but its great having my own house and car again.The money you are sending will really put me back on the map!
I have a credit card with a limit of �3000 or $5800us.
Can you talk me through the whole process so I can understand.What is the final amount that you need me to send.

B1ll Marn0

so theres it laid out for him...the transaction falls through and I'm on the streets. Didn't expect anything else...heres the reply..

Quote:
Hello Mr Bill,
How are you doing and how is the faimly,hope you are getting more better now...i really understand how you feel,but would want you to know that we have to act fast so this transaction can be executed.

I want you to know thats with your trust this transaction will be a huge success...your money his in a save hand and i wont like to see you go through pains on helping me in this transaction. you will come out happy after this money is transfered to your account...for with my help in this transaction we are going to come out successful.

please i want you to know the high level of trust a buisness demand and to know that this transaction is strictly confidential and i am 100% sure that this transaction will be a huge success.

I would need you to send the money we discussed on before and i dont think we needed any other money other than that..i do hope after going through this mail you will send me the money via western union,and you mail me the western union information you used in sending the money.
Regards
Moore

so ever feel sorry for a lad?.....NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR A LAD.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome alf;

You'll find that no matter what you say to your lads, they'll assure you that everything is 100% risky free and legal and legit and on and on. There are posts of lads advising their "victims" to go ahead and steal Aunt Edna's medication money, kids' education funds, and anything else to make the payment they request. You're right - the mugu doesn't care how you get the money (although they don't like talk of drugs) or where it comes from. If they DID care about that sort of thing, they wouldn't be scammers.

Because of the sheer number of them, I don't think lads are "all the same", but they all have things in common. First and foremost is that they lie and steal for a living (no lawyer jokes). Even when I get a "confession" from a mugu, I know that they only do that if and when they think it will work to their advantage. I don't feel sorry for any one of them, no matter what kind of BS they cook up.

But I'll say this: When I read some of Shiver's baits, I'm damn glad I'm not one of them! Twisted Evil

(Ah pittay da fool!)
Gendo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Losst Jedi wrote:
But I'll say this: When I read some of Shiver's baits, I'm damn glad I'm not one of them! Twisted Evil

Truer words have never been said. You can see the true side of a mugu after tricking them enough, as I saw (or more heard) in one of Shiver's baits ("Bonnie Scotland!" I believe Very Happy). Once they realise you're not gonna cough up the cash in come the death threats (even though they dunno where you live Very Happy).

United Kingdom (On my first baiting too!)

Taking a hiatus from baiting as college and moderating another forum are taking their toll. Very Happy
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

alf roberts wrote:
NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR A LAD.

Amen. Lads are criminals. They will say absolutely anything if it will convince you to send them money, and they, as you have so vividly illustrated, do not care what the personal consequences of you sending the money are, because they quite frankly do not have to deal with those consequences.

The only possible downside to you being out of a job and homeless is that they have little chance of seeing any more money from you. Of course, even if you're not going to be their cash cow, free money's a win no matter whether more will follow or not.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a thread recently about a lad who still said the payment was risky free when told that money to pay bills for little tommy had to be used. He had aids, diabetes, no kidneys, half a heart and no reading skills...

In the hitman thread t0ny told one of the people to prostitute their 8 year old daughter for the money after they had to stop due to catching an STD.

Some lads are truly disgusting. Evil or Very Mad

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should feel sorry for the lads, but only after we have inflicted enough pain on them to make us feel sorry for them. We are human after all. So, when your lad is in so much pain and agony that he begs for death, by all means, feel sorry for him and grant him his wish. Wink

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting this. Helps remind me why I'm here, as well as why I find insult baiting theraputic.

Under no condition, whatsoever do I ever feel sorry for a lad. They have no sympathy whatesoever for their victims, I have no sympathy whatsoever for them.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On rare occasions I feel a tiny glimmer of pity for a lad I'm torturing, but the feeling goes away in a millisecond. They are criminals and degenerate low lifes. While I don't wish death upon any of them, they all deserve some physical pain and mental anguish.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great topic this is, it should be pinned. Having read many of the baits on the site, I find myself sometimes almost feeling bad for the lad, and even in my own baiting, I can feel a natural tendency to want to be easy on them.

I do have to remain vigilant and continually remind myself that these people would rape a starving, dying child out of his/her only morsel of food without a single iota of remorse or guilt.

Great topic and thanks for posting it!

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I very occasionally used to feel a tiny shred of pity when I first started, but nowadays, not a chance in hell.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR A LAD

no, dont...that would be bad... Twisted Evil If I had my way they'd all be beheaded and have their heads shot out of cannons. Mad They'd take you for every cent you got if they could...and then go brag about how they fucked that mugu up...bloody cocksuckers.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beat the lads those criminals. This is war!!! GRR!!! Each moment they waste on me or you is another moment another 'real victim' is of the hook. No mercy for the lads. Slap them like their crime bosses at the cafe would for not making any money. THe harder the better. Heck, just insult them like I do if you like Smile

No Remorse!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... they're all scum, thieves, true... but, reading through poor 3ds three years of pursuing n ever receding dream, $ingapore, the & dragoons, the purification ritual, a small part of me feels a wee bit of sympathy for him. The bigger part of me feels worse for not being able to send him off onanother big safari!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A long long time ago, (Ok, so not that long ago) when I first had a lad spend an entire day in 1TV5 hell and watched him like a hamster in a wheel: calling my K7 number, emailing me, etc. I started a thread asking people to remind me not to feel any sympathy for him. I ended up turning my bait into "should I steal my mother's medication money that needs to be replaced so she doesn't die". His reply was to take her money. That, and a few victim's stories, cured me of sympathy for lads forever.

I think we should have a thread just for stories like this one, ItWasn'tMe's story of the lad telling her to prostitute her 8 year old daughter, etc. It definitely reinforces the drive to be unmerciless in baiting.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alf - I'm sorry I've let you down the past couple days - been busy - but will get to you tomorrow - I promise (Ed has just kept me on my toes)

I promise to be a better mentor.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
I think we should have a thread just for stories like this one, ItWasn'tMe's story of the lad telling her to prostitute her 8 year old daughter, etc. It definitely reinforces the drive to be unmerciless in baiting.

MAYHAPS one could just collect the examples as a thread that can be a Why We Have No Sympathy for the Lads sticky. That way newbies and people doubt how bad these people are--or "but how do you know MY lottery is a scam?!"--can be directed to read it.

Just one example following another.

--J.D.

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of you know how I feel. No sympathy! NONE!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Says the man who wears pink frilly aprons and bakes cookies when no one is looking.

It's ok BA... you're secret is safe with me and the board.

To all lad huggers out there, if you can get your lad to give your character true sympathy for the damage he has inflicted then the scales would only begin to stabilise. Sympathy belongs to victims.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No sympathy! NONE!
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel sorry? to them it means they still have you on the ropes.

I was scammed locally in Nigeria in the 90s, I knew the place , so i took some unarmed soldiers there, they decided to go speak to the local clan chief, and he asked to me to get him three bottles of imported spirit so he can go talk to someone who knows someone that can help get me some of my money back.

I said to him , i ll be back .
I took the Boys outside asked them if they shoot up the the chief's house as it was much nearer to the main road. , they said no can do , out of their jurisdiction.

But I got back at their ringleader anyways after a couple of months.while he was far off his turf.I still keep him in my radar coverage.

after 13 years , I still feel like it was yesterday, I ll buy him fresh ropes if he contemplates suicide.

Scum of the earth, worse than a crack dealer, on par with a peadophile.

I ll vote for 'lets shave their beards'
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I broke BAW.... Shocked

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I reckon you're not wrong Alf..and I also reckon you need to slow down on the PW'ing..70 after a year+..You animal..Get your teeth into some Lads.. Thumbs up

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told one of my lotto lads that his fees and my son's life-saving operation were about the same cost...he told me to go ahead and pay the fee since I'd have my lotto winnings in time to save my son.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know if the mods want to make this a sticky to remind how low a lad goes but after reading this thread I've decided to push the lad to see how far he will go...here's my email to Mr Moore and his reply....

Quote:
Mr Moore,
Can you please help me here.I haven't been able to sleep.I am soo worried.I have the money together, but the money I am going to use is not only for payment for my home...if I loose the money I loose my home, but a certain percent of the money is taken from my daughters medical fees.She has a condition that needs treatment that the goverment won't fund.

I will be using the money from her fees to send you.I didn't mention this before as i was worried that you would think bad of me...afterall what man would risk and gamble his daughters medical funds to try to make ourselves comfortable moneywise for the rest of our lives....Mr Moore I don't know if you have children yourself but please,and I say please again, can you 100% stand by your claim that once I send the payment I will be rolling in money within three weeks.Please if this isnt going to be the case then come clean.

I havent told anyone that I have this money to transfer as many would say its shameful.Please Mr Moore hand on heart will the money be here for my daughter to have her medical bills paid and my mortgage paid.Without her treatment she will no doubt suffer death after considerable pain.Please please Mr Moore I need you to be honest.

Bill

deep breath...here's the reply....

Quote:
Hello Bill,
How are you doing and how is the family ?Hope you daugther is getiing better?i quite agree with you that your daugthers health is worth talking about and its also a concern to me as well...cos you have been a good friend ever since we can to know each other and i want you to know,we both will come to live like a family one day after the successful execution of this transaction.

Mr Bill im a very responsible man blessed with a wife and four kids,so i know the love a father has towards his kids...im now vowing to you that this transaction is 100% risk free...once this money his sent to me within three weeks this funds will be transfered to you..so have no fear.

Mr Bill i would still want you to keep this transaction as as top secret till we come out successful...cos we dont know who might want us to lose this money...so keep this confidential and want you to know your mortgage and your daugthert Medical Bill would be paid with joy and she wont have to suffer death.i have been honest with you and would always be.

NOTE:Before sending the money mail be the amount you will be sending so i can instruct you on how and who is going to receive this money.

Thanks and Regards
MOORE

Evil or Very Mad
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen, if you were a one-legged man, they'd advise you to sell the leg to raise the money to send them, and expect you to crawl to the WU to do it! Barstewards the lot of them! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic