SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun Chatting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen some people saying chatting makes the bait go too fast. But this current one I don't care much for anyway so I had a lot of fun.

You really, REALLY have to pound them to get your points. It was fun to see him flail around trying to get the upper hand. Little did he know there was no hand to get the upper of. If that makes sense.

Anyway, what are some of your experiences / techniques when chatting?

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got two lads in chat baits that are both in the 8th week. Neither has gotten to the money yet.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is IS fun !!! Assume a female personality (erm...) and you�ll make tons of new friends!
Fast is relative...in fact I can keep one or two longer on the line than on elaborate email baiting as it seems...but you do not need too much preparation other than a character.
Have some pics at hand.
Get a shiney YAC (or whatever) phone redirecting number so laddie has some foreign number to dial if you are not "home". I only use this for voice messages to receive since my falsetto voice isn�t too convincing LOL.
Better deny webcam questions (! Can be ugly! This is not worth it IMO:).
Help from an experienced love scammer baiter is very good (for instant help).
Pretend to be a little dummy about technical things. He will explain things to you.
Talk for hours about fashion, celebrities, your best friend and her opinions about your favourite celebrity, the royal family... the lads will enjoy your gossip!
Introduce another friend (i.e. a different baiter personality) - so you have another one to talk about.
Be prepared to be asked for gifts (another topic to waste time about for weeks browsing cell phone or lap top catalogues, preferably in your native language).
And browse the love & date scam forum, it has very good tips.
My original idea of humiliating them did not work out as much as I wanted because they will play your line most of the time (to get your trust). So I concentrate on time wasting, introducing new friends etc....
I do not have a storyline. I just let things run there. - That�s it for me.
PS. It is VERY interesting if you share a lad with a different time zone baiter so you can compare words, poems, scammer script, scammer reactions and "working time schedules" - because some days he will ignore you and concentrate on your fellow baiter.
Most important: They lie about everything!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chatting is very useful. There are many times when the bait absolutely needs it. If the lad just isn't 'getting' it, chat helps. I had one lad that I chatted with every weekday for about a month. The bait went on for months afterwards and was over a year long in all.

Caveat: Have your stuff together when chatting. You don't have the luxury of going back through emails to find out your age, race, etc.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, one has to look out.
For example when you�re thinking about an elaborate answer to your pet using google or yahoo he may just pop in in this minute and ask you for a quick chat in there when you are still thinking about your actual answer because he has spotted you to be accidently online!
Surprise (and a little thrill) is guaranteed then Smile
I like this thrill being chatted at just in between...and it builds up a little more trust, as jojobean points out. So I�m not hiding all the time.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Micho Rizo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which chats are the best?? AOL, Yahoo?? Any suggestions?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YIM (Yahoo) works fine...
what I meant about the "chat invitation surprise" was the Google chat. I wasn�t aware of the chat, I only knew the email function until a lad educated me Wink

I use ICQ for RL chats and only YIM for fun with lads.
MSN was too complicated for me, and I don�t know if one has to use AOL software before being able to use AIM Question

EDIT: When talking about love scammers you�ll be contacted by people with a "genuine", i.e. sex interest in you, too, of course.... I see no point in baiting them. Sometimes you need a day or two to find this out, though. Not all scammers ask for VISA or gifts in the first chat.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have only ever used gmail.

Our best gmail chat was while a lad was on safari, in the middle of the blazing hot desert in Egypt. We (YW, BW and myself) have a chat with the lad's buddy (back home in South Africa) on gmail while he is on the phone with his boy in Egypt. He had been wandering the desert for hours looking for a box of money. We tried to put it in the South African lad's head that his friend stole the money. You could almost see the wheels turning in his head as he chatted. It was bliss. I am reading it now, having a great laugh.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No intent to hijack the thread here, but how does one go about initiating such a chat? Assume a gmail account, a brand-new character, and looking for a lad not previously communicated with. I've read the gmail blurb on chatting, and it says the other person is indicated online by a green ball. But what if you're looking for a random person not in your contact list? I've read there are chat rooms where the lads are just swarming, waiting for an opportunity. I'd like to try chat on a random lad for training before I jeopardize an existing bait.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then start in the love lads forum. There are many dating sites listed there that are just crawling with lads. If I get tired of one or decide I want a new one, I can be chatting with a new one within five minutes.

As for as which Instant message system to use, you choose. The lads will have them all. They may attempt to steer you toward one or the other but if you say you only know how to use yahoo or gmail, they will go with you.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pilgrim,

You can't just randomly chat with any lad in gmail. It isn't that big of a deal. Just know your stuff. Have your story straight. It is fun and it gives a LOT of good insight, more than you can get from emails.

Goat

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Open an account on any lad-known dating site...Pr0f1l2l00k3r.c0m was my start...write in your YIM or whatever address for them to contact you...some nice portraits you oughtta have, minimal text...then off you go! Cool

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah good old YIM - Yahoo Instant Mugu... Rolling Eyes

Set your profile up on any dating site / mySpace / face book etc and the requests will just come rolling in.

I recently opened an account at Ghanafriends and I now have 18 friends on YIM and another 5 on MSN.....just from that one site.

And the baiting just never ends. I have friends on my MSN that have been with me for about 3 years now. They might go away for a few months but then they come back to me again trying a different approach.

Also, purely by chance, I have made great contacts with two Nigerian baiters.
They are fantastic insights into the scammers. As well as providing practical help for me by posting packages from within Nigeria so that I have the correct postmark etc etc...

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made the mistake of downloading YIM when I already had AIM set up. Blast! An opportunity to force him to set up another account lost. Confused

I like to wait a loooong time between replies (time to look up info if I need to) and then give 5+ replies one after the other answering and asking questions in a flurry of *bl-blings!*

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

telley1 wrote:
Which chats are the best?? AOL, Yahoo?? Any suggestions?
I haven't heard of anybody finding any lads on AIM or MSN messenger. They all hang out on YIM.

pilgrim wrote:
But what if you're looking for a random person not in your contact list? I've read there are chat rooms where the lads are just swarming, waiting for an opportunity. I'd like to try chat on a random lad for training before I jeopardize an existing bait.
Yep, it's wonderful hitting up a random lad and doing some YIM baiting. I'm often up for a bit of YIM baiting - hit me up if you see me around on YIM. My ID's in my profile.
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I've downloaded YIM, puzzled it out, and I've been in a few chat rooms. I've begun a few conversations, but none of them appear to be mugus. I think I'm fishing in the wrong waters. This will require some more research. I seem to have invited several pop-ups along with YIM, and I have to exit the danged thing entirely when I want to do something else.

How do I find the chat rooms with the mugus? The romance chat rooms I've been in seem to be full of perverts, not mugus.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Register on one of the sites Simba gave in the second line of her above answer or use the honourable pr0f1l3l00k3r.com - (I believe the Eater-thread is about 7 sides long on that one - "chock full of lads")
Then the only thing you have is to choose...just register on any dating site first.
Personally I don�t know anything about the YIM chat rooms...I prefer them to find me because my YIM address is on (two in all) pr0f1l3l00k3r-nicks Cool

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're emailing a lad with a yahoo email address then they have an account for YIM. Just ask them if they want to talk to you on YIM and occasionally they will - give them your yahoo ID and you're away. At one stage I had two different lads talking to me at once, both claiming to be the same person, it was hilarious!

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a free program called trillian, that will let you have multiple YIM, MSN, ICQ and other accounts all running at once. I find it much easier to keep track of my baits using it. Keeping track of what you said before is just a matter of opening up the chat history for reference. Sticking with the same story/persona for all your lads makes it easier not to get muddled up too.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic