SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does his ear prints worth my money?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,

This is my first 419-Nigerian bait.
I�m posting the most significative e-mails, and some funny stuff.

Please, forgive my bad English, the scammer one is not much better though hehe

My emails are RED colored, scammer�s are BLUE.

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: confidential request
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 06:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

Good day Mr. Oladipo,
Just received your proposition about your shares, and I must to say that I could be interested on it.
Could you give to me some details more? Maybe we could do a good business there, good for both us.
Best regards,
XXXXXX XXXXXX

Goodday Mr XXXXXX XXXXXX,

It's nice to hear from you and According to your request demanding for more details,I want you to understand that there is no long process for you to be processed as the new owner of my shares,All we have to do is to document your details into my shares certificate and send you a copy then you would also have to send it to the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES as the new owner of my shares for them to verification .
After which this must have taken place then the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES will contact me if i really did sold my shares to you which i would also agree so that they would go ahead making my payments to you and stop the investigation on my accounts and shares.
But Mr XXXXXX XXXXXX the main purpose and risk here is for you to assure me that after our agreement that you wouldn't ever take more than the two percent of the shares which i have offered you,I also want you to understand that i want us to become great partners for life because i also have a will to write for my children on how my shares should be distributed to them.
So I want you to cooperate with me to achieve my aim and i will also cooperate with you to see that you also achieve your aim from this shares also.
You can go ahead and contact my legal adviser with your contact details and send them to me aswell so that he can document my shares certificate with them.
Lastly i also want to remind you that this business should be a confidential issue between you and i and not a families/friends affair till when we progress with our plan and come together to settle for a larger investment there in your country for our families to benefit from.

Your deatils required are
NAME
SEX
CITY
STATE
ZIPCODE
COUNTRY
PHONE NUMBER
OCCUPATION
MARRIAGE STATUS

Best Regards.............Mr Erastus Akingbola Oladipo

Good morning Dr. Akingbola,
How long it will take and how many shares you got in which companies? Maybe my financial team could invest more money in the European Stock market...
Give to me more info, I think we can make a good agreament.
Of course I have internet in my office, the problem is that Im not stucked on it, Im the owner of 3 resorts and I need to move around often.
Best regards, Xxxxx

ATTENTION: Mr. Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX.
Incompliance with the monthly transfer of $450,000 usd of Dr. Erastus
Dividend from the seven bank and three companies Under the federal national shares bodies in accordance with the rules and regulations governing this body we hereby request for any of the following .

(1)Scan copy of your international passport
(2)National identity card
(3) Driver's license
(4) Any government issued identity card in your locality

The above requested is for proper identifications for the transfer
of the shares dividend value at $450,000 of Dr. Erastus which is to be transferred to you (Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX.)

However we are still expecting the shares certificate document of Dr. Erastus from you for our official verifications.

also, this is to also certify that Barr. Johnson Emmanuel ( Esq ) of equity chamber, will represent or serve as a proxy between you Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX and Dr. Erastus during our AGM meeting.

The Proxy will fill the financial statement form on the two parties involved.

All the proxy instrument will be duly stamped at the duties office and deposited at the registered office of the Federal national shares bodies ( fsnb ).

For the purpose of monthly payment of dividend valued at $450,000 that will be paid to Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX. we hereby also request your account details as stated bellow.

BENEFICIARY NAME.....
BANK NAME............
BANK CODE.......
SWIFT CODE........
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.....
BANK ADDRESS.....

DIVIDEND WARRANT PAYMENT: this is to inform you that the annual General meeting will take place on 11th June, 2007. after which the investigations of over possessing of shares values will be investigated as
against the rules and regulations of public liabilities company in respect of shares holders companies.

CLOSURES OF REGISTER OF MEMBER: This register of member and transfer books of the company will be close from 11th to 18th june,2007(BOTH DATES INCLUSIVE) for the purpose of payment of dividend.

NOTE; any member may nominate a share holder as a member of the audit committee by giving notice in writing of such nominations to the secretary of the company at least 21days before the annual general meeting.

AS SIGNED BY ORDER OF DIRECTOR ,
ALHAJI (DR.) UMARU ABDUL MUTALLAB ,
CHAIRMAN

Goodday Mr XXXXXX, I am hereby write you to know how you are,I do understand that you are a very busy man just as i am,But i want you to understand that the cell phone number (+ 206-984-1004) which you sent to me isn't reachable as i have been dialing it day by day,I sent you a mail concerning it and ever since then i have been waiting a respond from you so that we could both hesitate our processing with this transaction,I want to know mails you've gotten from the Fereal national shares bodies and what have been your replies to them.
Try and much as you can to get intouch with me through my cell phone +234-80-33668676 ,so that we can discuss more about the processing of my shares,Last week my legal adviser told me he was going to attend the annual AGM meeting on own behalf as requested from the Federal national shares bodies and i have just gotten a copy of the meeting from him and the Federal national shares bodies aswell. I want you to try as much as you can to get back to me on my cell phone number so that we can discuss much about this business because we both have much to do. If you have a private cell number,you can aswell send it to me so that i can reach you anytime,anywhere.
Thanks Regards..... Dr. Erastus Oladipo Akingbola Bankole

SHARES FINANCIAL STATEMENT AS PER TRANSFER OF DR.ERASTUS AKINGBOLA BANKOLE AS REGARDS THE OUTCOME OF OUR AGM MEETING.
BANKS Index Rate Shares Amount(USD)
Zenith 1.55 22,500
Intercontinental 2.14 45,000
Skye 3.99 67,500
Access 1.67 22,500
Oceanic 2.00 45,000
Diamond 1.91 22,500
UBA 1.47 22,500 ------------ ---------- 14:73 270,000 ------------ ---------- cOMPANIES Index Rate Shares Amount(USD) Nigeria Breweries 3.12 70,000 Cadbury Nigeria Plc 1.97 50,000 Unilevel Nigeria Plc 2.22 60,000 ------- ----------- 7.31 180,000 ------- ------------
Total Dividend Rate (22.04) Total Dividend Amount ($450,000:00) USD
Total index rate of the companies group is 22.04 and total shares amount that is to be transfered to Mr XXXXXX from Dr.Erastus is $450,000:00 shares worth as verified by our FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES Board of Accountant, certified and atested by the proxy Barrister JOHNSON EMMANUEL of Equilty Chambers of law.
We hereby confirm and declare all share transfer to be completed as a result of the rules and protocol governing this bodies agenda that has been met.
We therefore use this medium to inform the two party involved to pay there subdue charges to there proxy who will later make the payment to this company for immediate remittance of $450,000:00 USD to Mr XXXXXX immediately.
Signed Board of Director FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES ( FNSB ) Dated : 11th June 2007

Estimated Dr. Bankhole,
Sorry so much... yeah, Im being very busy, buying new land for my next resort, in the Spanish coast, so I could�t access to the internet until today.
Yes, I do, I have received some e-mails from Nigerian banks telling to me that you are a trustful person, wich I like, and supports my idea of doing good business between us.
The cell phone mess is absolutly my fault: I forgot to tell to you the international number, because it is automatic here, Im sorry a lot... the full number is: 001-XXX-XXX-XXXX
I have to go now, but we will be on touch pretty soon.
Best regards, Xxxx

Dear Mr XXXXXX XXXXXX, I am so glad to hear from you,I am at work right now and We have no time on our side right now but i promise to call you later at night today,The confirmation from the Federal National shares bodies has approved that this transaction is making headway and am assuring that as soon as possible the money will be transfered to your account.
All you have to do out of your no time,is to make sure you send what so ever requested from you by the Federal national shares bodies and write to my legal adviser that you are surely ready to see that the processing of this transaction comes to an end.
Regards......Dr. Erastus Oladipo Akingbola Bankole.

Good morning there,
This is the info that you requested. I hope the transaction can be completed soon.
Best regards, XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX

BENEFICIARY NAME..... XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX
BANK NAME............ Banco del XXXXXXXX
BANK CODE....... XXXXXX

SWIFT CODE........ 000-XXXXXXXES
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER..... 914-XxXxXxXx
BANK ADDRESS..... 945, Xxxxxx Lascacas; XXXXX - Spain

Good Evening Mr XXXXXX ,

It's so nice to see that you have sent your account informations to the Federal national shares bodies,So lets wait and here from them,I will be so glad to annouce to my family that soonest the investigation on my accounts and assets would be cut off and I'll be freely permitted to travel out of the country and aswell transfer fund to my kids in the United states.
I hereby use the media to thank you once again for the understanding and trust in respect of these business deal between both of us.

Thanks once again

Regards.....Dr. Erastus Bankole Akingbola Oladipo.

Goodday Mr XXXXXX XXXXXX ,

It is a pleasure once again writting you,Am so glad to see that we are about coming to the end of this transaction process,Yesterday i got a mail from the Federal national shares bodies which i believe a copy of it was sent to you .
As you may understand the conditions given by the board that we are both requested to make the transfer of the dividend fee to my legal adviser by ourself and not by any other person as our name would highly be requested on the payment slip by the board.
So i hereby want to know if you would be able to send yours tomorrow so that i can aswell send mine to him, So that he can submitt the payment to the board all together at once.
I do believe you have his details to make the payment to and just incase you ain't sure of it then here it is below,Remember to send him the payment details when you send the fund and a copy of the transform slip to the boards either by WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM as requested by the Board.

NAME......JOHNSON EMMANUEL CHIDI
ADDRESS.....45 IKENEGBU LAYOUT
CITY.....OWERRI
STATE......IMO STATE
ZIPCODE.....23483
COUNTRY......NIGERIA.

I do believe you know what to say to the payments agency to make a fast delivery of the payment as regards but just incase not, you can just tell them that the person who you're about making the transfer of the fund to is a relative to you or something else so that they would make a fast delivery of the fund for you,Am just trying to let you this because i also find it little bit difficult while trying to send out fund to my kids outside the country each time i try using either of those fund transfer agency.

Regards Once Again ........Dr.Erastus Akingbola Bankole Oladipo

Good morning, Mr Bankole,
Im still awaiting your information, maybe Mr. Bello couldn�t tell to you, so I ask to you:
1- Dr. Erastus Bankole Akingbola Oladipo
2- Mr. Johnson Emmanuel Chidi
Then, please send to me as soon as possible:
- Scan copy of their international passports
- National identity card
- Driver's license
- Any government issued identity card in their localities
Awaiting your news,
XXXXXX XXXXXX

Goodday Mr XXXXXX Xxxxx,

I'm so sorry for the late in response,I had no intention to delay your request but want you to understand that the Nigeria Labour Congress ( NLC ) declared a two day strike warning to the Federal Government of Nigeria due to the increament of fuel petrol price,which also affected every government worker here in my country.

Due to these , i haven't been able to access my banking mail address as it would take me alot of risk to do that with any internet outside my bank premises,I also want to use this media to inform you that i paid my own transfer charge to my legal adviser today and hope you will comply with yours soon so that we can know what next from the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES.

Thanks for your understanding once again.

Regards.... Dr.Erastus Bankole Akingbola Oladipo

Will be continue Cool
roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, they sent their ID�s (kinda)

The Scammer:

And his barrister:

The fun continues...
roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I got their nice faces, now they look really interested into make business.

Goodday Mr XXXXXX ,

I really do appreciate your commentts and actions towards this transaction but i also would appreciate you to sound straight to your words.
Kindly understand that you would have a shares certificate sent to you by the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES and not from me ,On this your Name will be written on it by there own configuration, After which we might have concluded with the transaction processes that showns that you bought the shares.
It is not my duty nor from my authorisation to display your name on the shares certificate but from the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES ,And they know it is there duty to do so and that is the reason why they are waiting for us to conclude the transaction process first before they can hand over the new certificate to you as it should be done legitimately after then the monthly fund will be transfered to you.

I urge you to try as much as you can to conclude with there request from you as my legal adviser also plans to live his state of resident very soon but will be waiting for your respond so that he can conclude with us before attending to other of his client which he has to attend to outside of his state of resident where he can claim the fund as details given to you.

Regards....... Dr Erastus Akingbole Bankole Oladipo .

Good Morning Mr XXXXXX,
Once again here are the list of shares that have been previously sent to you,And the shares amount that you are about to recieve is $450,000.
We have been waiting for your respond for your payment through your proxy ( JOHNSON EMMANUEL CHIDI) who is to submitt it to the board,Because by now we are expected to have completed this transaction with you but as a result of delay from your side we are yet to make your transfer of your fund.
So we hereby use this opportunity to inform you to go ahead and comply as requested for us to round up with the transfer of the total worth of shares worth $450,000,Your earliest cooperation is needed.
SHARES FINANCIAL STATEMENT AS PER TRANSFER OF
DR.ERASTUS AKINGBOLA BANKOLE TO
MR XXXXXX xxxx XXXXXX AS REGARDS
THE OUTCOME OF OUR AGM MEETING.

BANKS Index Rate
Shares Amount(USD)
Zenith 1.55
Intercontinental 2.14
Skye 3.99
Access 1.67
Oceanic 2.00
Diamond 1.91
UBA 1.47
------------
----------
14:73
------------
----------
cOMPANIES Index Rate
Shares Amount(USD)
Nigeria Breweries 3.12
Cadbury Nigeria Plc 1.97
Unilevel Nigeria Plc 2.22
-----------
------------
Total Dividend Rate Total
Dividend Amount
(22.04)
($450,000:00) USD
Thanks.

A liitle bit on eye-fingering:

To: "Dr. Erastus Bankole Oladipo Akingbola Vice Chairman/Chief, Intercontinental Bank Plc"
Subject: ready for the deal
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 06:22:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there Mr. Bankole,
I apologyze the delay, I had some troubles in the construction of my new mansion, and I had to travel to Montecarlo to take care about a lot of messy problems with those lame workers.
Im pretty happy with the share portfolio and I am ready to do the deal. Just one more thing: Send me copies of the share certificates of:
(1) Nigeria Breweries
(2) U.B.A.
(3) Zenith.
Once I see the copies of the share certificates I will transfer the money within 12 hours.
Yours truly,
XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX

ATTENTION Mr XXXXXX , I hereby use this media to inform you that My client Dr Erastus has no other Document at hand to send to you other than he has,All document and certificate awarded to him has been transfered to the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES by me and will be Republished with your name and other information and sent to you by the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES as soon as you comply with the transfer charge requested by the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES.
I still await to get the payment transfer details from you.
Thanks BARRISTER JOHNSON EMMANUEL CHAMBERS

To: "Dr. Erastus Bankole Oladipo Akingbola Vice Chairman/Chief, Intercontinental Bank Plc" <[email protected]
Subject: list of shares ASAP
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
Morning Dr. Bankhole
As I said before, I am agree with the business, but I repeat that I need to see the list of what shares are going to be transfered.
How do I know otherwise whether the shares are worth the money? After that, I promise to send as soon as possible the money fee to Mr. Bello or Mr. Chambers, whom Im sending this message ALSO.

Goodday Mr XXXXXX ,

I am back from our banking promotion which just took place here and am back at work aswell so i'll be able to use my email address to reply your messages,I also tried to collect the documents which you requested from me from the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES but they have refused to give it out to me, They said it will be republished with your name on it and will be sent to you as soon as you comply with the dividend fee before the transfer of my fund would be sent to your account .
Mr XXXXXX my future is all in your hands and i still stick on your words,So kindly try as much as you can to finish up with the dividend fee from the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES so that i can plan ahead with life and be free from the investigation on my account and assets and be able to travel down to your country and settle down with a business there.
My legal adviser will be waiting to hear from you likewise the FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES are waiting to see that you have complied so that they can finish with the transaction to your account .

Regards........ Dr Erastus Akingbola Bankole Oladipo

The money is finally on the way:

Good morning Mr. Bankhole,
I have sent the money (450,000) this morning by Western Union to your legal adviser Mr. Chidi.
This is the verification code needed to get the money: 413b8f9fXXXXX2848926209ed03c5364XXXXX9d2b659adc81a7acfa5a9387903
Please, keep me on touch and tell to me when are we going to make the business, it is not a huge money but I�d like it fast & easy.

But looks like doesnt work very well...

Goodday Mr XXXXXX , I hereby use this opportunity to inform you that western union only uses ten digit code number with a text question and answere to get a money sent to anyone round the world and you were only requested to send 1850 Euro and not $450,000 USD. check the pin number (413b8f9fXXXXXX926209ed03c5364XXXXXX2b659adc81a7acfa5a9387903 ) which you have sent to me if there was a mistake from your typing.
Regards..... Dr.Erastus Akingbola Bankole Oladipo

Estimated Dr. Bankole,
I just arrived from a business trip and I have found your weird e-mail...
What it means? Is Western Union working in a different way there? I dont think so. Something strange is going on, and Im worried about it.
I can�t > check the info right now, but please call me to explain the situation. My phone number is 001-XXX-XXX-XXXX
Awaiting your response, XXXXXX XXXXXX

My phone never worked, so the MUGU decided to teach me some Maths. It was so nice....

Dear Mr. XXXXXX, Thanks for your effort as per the transfer you are trying to make well I think you don't have to punished your secretary for her mistake, I think the problem is western union sending and receiving limit around the globe not just in Nigeria. it seems we have no choice here than to still adhere to the transfer rules and protocol of western union money transfer this time around no matter the stress it may cause you. According to western union money transfer receiving money rules here in Nigeria the receiver can't receive Transactions above $5,000 US dollars. Receivers must present correct Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). Money transfers sent to Nigeria must include a test question. Receivers must present a valid ID and address.
Because of this fact you will have to start sending the money immediately incrementally (5,000 usd per mtcn and text questions)
Mathematical illustration. 5,000 usd x 20 places=100,000 usd. (5,000 usd x 20 places)x 4 places=$400,000 usd 5,000 usd x 10 places) =50,000 usd ====================================== total..$450,000.00 usd =======================================
the mathematical illustrations is just the simple way for you to send down this money under the strict rules of western union receiving protocol in Nigeria. The mathematical illustrations simply means that you can send only 5,000 usd per mtcn and text questions, and i hope you can help to complete the twenty sets of payment per day. This is means that you it will takes some days before you complete the whole payment. you should make sure you scan and attached each payment slip and the necessary payment details to receive the money from western union money transfer.
Finally bellow is the payment information's you should use to make all the payment as requested.
Receivers name...Mr. Johnson Emmanuel Receivers
address ....Imo state, Nigeria
Money Transfer Control Number mtcn...?
text questions...?
amount=$5,000 usd
senders names....?
Receivers address...?
Thanks for your co-operations.

To: "Dr. Erastus Bankole Oladipo Akingbola Vice Chairman/Chief, Intercontinental Bank Plc"
Subject: Re: Reciever Limit
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

Estimated Dr. Bankole,
In order to complete the transactions, please fill out the anti-terrorist Western Union forms, scan and send them back as soon as you can.
Thank you for the mathematical illustration, I did learn it when I was 10 years old, are you kidding?
XXXXXX XXXXXX

In the next post, the job becomes real fun

Last edited by roccomp on Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SO, as everybody knows, the terrorists are using WU, he needs to fill out some forms:

Subject: Re: FILLED
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

Appreciated Dr. Bankole,
As you can see because my answer to this e-mail, I have received the forms 6th to 8th, but not the other ones, 1st to 5th. Would you mind to send them again? Maybe some mistake happened at my mail box or I dont know what.
Also try to make your best with the scan, this 6 to 8 forms are a little bit blurried and I dont know if Wester Union could accept it, when all of them be there.
Thank you for your time, I really hope to close this business on this week.
Best regards,
XXXXXX XXXXXX

Here we go:

And, of course, the ear prints, nobody can transfer money without ear prints...

After that, I confirmed & sent his information to some... "people", you know what I mean, but until something happens, Im trying to get him as busy as possible.

In respect to the email as regards the confirmations of the shares transfer of Dr. Bankole to Mr XXXXXX , i herby confirms according to the transfer agreement to serve as proxy between both party under the Federal National Shares Bodies to recieve and submitt the funds to the body.

As the legal adviser to Dr.Bankole,i confirm that the Driving License number : AGLO568AA4 , as issued to me by the Nigeria Government Driving Cooperation.

Finally you have my full permission and agreement with Dr. Bankole to send the fund to my name for claims .
The Total amount of money as regards all this transactions is $450,000.00 as you have stated , So you can go ahead and make this transfer bearing in mind that i will recieve the payments once the details get to me.

I also hope Dr .Bankole must have allerted you that Western Union in Nigeria here only allows $5,000 per transfer , So the whole fund should be instrumentally .

Thanks.

Regards.... BARRISTER JOHNSON EMMANUEL

To: "BARRISTER JOHNSON EMMANUEL CHIDI CHAMBERS"
Subject: Re: Last confirmation
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:20:22 -0700 (PDT)

Perfect.
I�ll send you the money whithin 48 hours, in $5000 per transfer parts.
Thank you for your kindness and good job.
Regards,
XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX

Goodday Mr XXXXXX ,
I have no western union payment details here in my inbox for the claims , Check in your sent messages course i guess the mistake should be over there as i have no details here with me.
So i wil be expecting the attach form of the payments so that i can go ahead and make the claims.
Thanks
Regards..... BARRISTER JOHNSON EMMANUEL

Estimated Mr. Emmanuel
Western Union have contacted me because there appears to be a problem with the forms you filled out. They can't send the money as some of the information you supplied is wrong. Please, you need to fill in the forms again and to re send them to me to give to Western Union.
Obviously you made a mistake on the form with one or more answers. The US checks these forms and gives permission for the money to be sent. They do not say which piece of information was wrong, meaning all the forms have to be re-done.
The quicker I get the forms filled out correctly the quicker you will get the money, wich is now in Western Union�s hands.
It's your mistake somewhere. Please get it right this time as I need those shares!!!!
XXXXXX XXXXXX

ATTENTION MR XXXXXX ,
I took enough time of mine to fill those form and get it submitted to my client Dr.Erastus to get it submitted to you,I advice you to go to the western union branch and request which part of the form wasn't correctly filled by me so that i would know which of them to get refilled and sent to you , Because even if i go ahead and refill the form as you have requested it would still be turn down as long as the error is unknown as you have said.
Meanwhile i suggest if western union is pulling lot of stress to this transfer due to the largeness of the Money , you can aswell split the money in two places and get half of it sent through MONEY GRAM in (5000 Euro parts ) and the other half through WESTERN UNION (5000 Euro parts ) all in Euro as you have estimated.

Dr. Bankole,
Sorry, Im having some troubles getting my money back from the Western Union system.
I hope to have it solved in short time.
Regards,
XXXXXX XXXXXX

This is his last e-mail, 2 days ago. Dunno why the CAPS (sorry guys), is he angry, just lazy...??

Let�s see what gonna happen next

Goodday Mr XXXXXX,
AS PER THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PROBLEM, I SUGEST AT THIS POINT IN TIME THAT YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT IN ANOTHER WESTERN UNION BRANCH AROUND YOU.
THE MISTAKE YOU MAKE FORMALY WILL TAKE LOT OF TIME TO GET CORRECTED BECASUE IT INVOLVE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN WHICH IS AGAINST THIER TRANSFER POLICY,
THIS HAS SIMPLY MAKE THEM TO FEEL SUSPICIOUS OF THE TRANSACTION AS MY OWN BANK WOULD ALSO RESTRICT PAYING SUCH MONEY BACK TO THE OWNER EASILY,BUT I CAN ASURE YOU THAT THEY WILL RETURN THE MONEY TO YOU,FOR US TO PROGRESS FORWARD AND SUCESSFUL OF THIS TRANSFER NOW, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO NOW WITHOUT WAITING FOR THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO RETURN THE MONEY AND SEND ANOTHER SET OF MONEY (5,000 EURO ) THROUGH ANOTHER WESETERN UNION BRANCH HAVING IN MIND THAT WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE.
YOU HAVE TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO MY LEGAL ADVISE INCURE OF FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES WHICH CONTACTED ME LAST WEEK WEDNESDAY AS THEY BELIEVE THAT EVERY SHARES OWNER WOULDN'T HESITATE TO HAVE HIS SHARES AND MONEY AS WELL WITHOUT ANY WAST OF TIME.
SO MR XXXXXX I THINK THIS IS OUR BEST OPPORTUNITY TO STRIKE FAST AND LET THE FEDERAL NATIONAL SHARES BODIES BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ALSO WORKING HARD TO GET THE SHARES AND HAPPY BEENING AN INVESTOR WITH THE BODY.
THANKS.......YOUR CO-OPERATION WILL ALWAYS BE APPRECIATED
REGARDS.......DR.ERASTUS AKINGBOLA BANKOLE OLADIPO

Thank you for your patiente, seeya guys.

Salud

PS: This bait would�t be possible without the GREAT HELP of my mentor & friend Arfur Brane, the one and only Dingo-Man. Thanks a lot pal.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amigo.
I know the hours you worked on this. I know the time you made the scammer waste. I have never got ear prints as a trophy and so you have beaten me there. Well done Al, you've made me proud.
Su amigo Arfur Wink

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have no need to apologise for your English. Smile You have some cracking trophies, there, roccomp, and the form is a classic. He cannot even manage the "circle the odd one out" without getting it wrong, and the ear prints are just peachy. Laughing

Good work on your first bait. Very Happy clapping clapping

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Bee" is to "honey" as "dog" is to... Security!??? Laughing
Awesome work, roccomp! Hilarious forms and I nearly spit soda all over my keyboard at the "ear prints" clapping clapping clapping

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
spot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work roccomp, and a great example of how to inject a bit of fun into a straight bait clapping

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A very nice bait, and a mugu with blue ears. Perfect.

Quote:
"Bee" is to "honey" as "dog" is to... Security!???
Yes, I would say that was the best answer he could have given. We keep bees to give us honey, and we keep dogs to give us security. Of course, the question is designed not to have an answer.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And this is your first bait??! Fantastic work mate. I am sure there are a lot of baiters here green with envy at such magnificent trophies - I know I am. Ear prints....... classic Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ear prints. Love it!! Thumbs up Thumbs up

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ear prints! Brilliant. That is some nice work. That is my favourite form, by far. There is nothing better than the spot where they have to draw a picture of themself. Top notch baiting.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent forms!! And of course, the earprints are priceless! Thumbs up I hope you had him use permanent ink! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
I love the ear prints (how many ears has he got Shocked ), and the form brought tears to my eyes Very Happy

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ear prints as a trophy is fantastic mate, good job.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Ear prints - fantastic!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Your English is fine, btw!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping bow_down bow_down

Those ear prints are fantastic!!! Very Happy Nice job!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! For a first bait that was great. Hell, for a 100th bait that was great. (Oh, and your english is fine).

I love how the lads always enjoy filling out forms. I also like the following:

Q: Should you get paid for filling out this form?
A: Why not?

Excellent work!

p.s. - I also thought the earprints were great!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the forms! Laughing Laughing "It looks like a bat. It represents unity among nation"

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's worn a kilt ?! Shocked

photos! Laughing

Awesome bait mate, well done. Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can only admire the trophies...I never manage to get any..!!

Does this mugu have THREE ears.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
padre2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't done my first bait yet, still watching and learning from the experts - but I have to say "Well Done, Mate!". I can't imagine my first bait getting 1/10th as far, and as funny as your did!

I might have to charge you for the cleanup work on my monitor, as I spit out hot tea when I got to the ear print!! I just couldn't believe he filled in all those questions AND did the ear print. Bravo!!! Laughing Laughing
roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too many compliments guys, Im stunned...

But I need to say a couple of things:
1- This is not my first bait. I got a some experience with love scams (russian chicks), this is my first bait about the real 419, the classic one.
2- The forms are not made for me. Our mate Arfur Brane sent to me, so if they are good, it is his honor.
3- My English... hah, whatever, thank you.

However, I dunno what else to say him, c�mon boys, I need suggestions:
Quote:
ATTENTION MR XXXXXX,

I wish you inform you that am still expecting your reply of the details as i will be having a free week stay off from my client case at high court.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards......Barrister Johnson Emmanuel

Thank you again to everybody, keep rockin� mofus Wink

SaluZ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic