SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

eBay mobile phone scam...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ian313665
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been visiting this site for a while and I am a great supporter, however I never intended to become a baiter myself as I felt I just didn't have the skills to sucessfully reel-in a scammer.

I've recently been selling some of my old unwanted stuff on eBay and came across a suspicious request from a supposed US gent who was 'desperate' to get hold of a mobile phone and for me to sent it to his wife who happens to live in Nigeria. I didn't really care where I was to sent it as long as I got paid so I created a new email address with false details just to see what would happen. I immediately received a very good clone of a paypal payment form saying I am clear to send the item and the funds will be transferred at a later date. Hmmmm! Smile

Unfortunately, at present, I don't want to get involved in the baiting art form and I don't really have the time to dedicate to it anyway. The reason for my post is to see if anyone would like to take over the scam and give this guy a real headache!

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll give you the spoof email account details and the story so far...
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ian313665 wrote:
I am clear to send the item and the funds will be transferred at a later date. Hmmmm! Smile

AHhhahaa ohhh that made my day.

I'll take it if no one else has yet. Sounds fun and I'm down a scammer or two. PM me the details if no one's taken it yet. Smile

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
ian313665
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've PM'd you all the details you should need. If you think I've missed anything, giz a shout.

He's all yours! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic