SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be "entertaining" to see if the last few are legitimate or not--like the FBI agent.

Maybe he has a "yahoo.uk" account. . . .

--J.D.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - ed's friend is not the best with the video camera. Does anyone know how to rotate a video so that it is vertical and not horizontal? There's at least one clip like that.

The stuff he's sending right now basically has him having goat's milk, eggs, etc put over his head. I only got to see a little bit of it.

That poor goat, though is pleading to be released. I feel sorry for the poor goat! It's making cute little goat sounds.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Eliza - i think the goat's just happy not to be dinner.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I again renew my ethical question about baiting that involves cute widdle farm animals . . .

. . . why will not someone think of the children?

Anyways, I can do it if it is a QuickTime video--or if you host it somewhere and I can try to capture it as a QuickTime video.

--J.D.

fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHA Soul mate, now that is funny.

You've got him sooo good, be careful not to burn him he might float away with all the weight off his shoulders........or maybe just kill himself.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:
Quote:

(P.S. my wife is now hooked. If you can get 3D anywhere near Singapore again she has offered to be the 8th Dragon... Laughing Laughing Laughing )

We have thought about at some point trying this. PDS has mentioned that perhaps the lawyer can convince Ed that all the problems have been taken care of and he is free to come back to Singapore.
Eliza, if you can get the name of the FBI agent during your part of the bait perhaps he can have a gmail/fastmail account to contact Ed through. Say he has to come back to Singapore to swear an affidavit in court, hmmmmmm? Twisted Evil
@DoctorX, I thought of the widdle animals. That's why I thought he should hold a live cobra instead. Once again, it is the scammer, not the baiter that causes these problems. Very Happy

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Well - ed's friend is not the best with the video camera. Does anyone know how to rotate a video so that it is vertical and not horizontal? There's at least one clip like that.

I work a LOT with video. (Even now I'm surrounded by wires, VCRs, MiniDV, and way too much Adobe Razz ) so if you need any help editing PM me!

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
Dear Gawd.

I can't even google that poem. Don't tell me he came up with that on his own.

It went over great with my ladette:

Quote:
i really love the poem you wrote to me it move my sprite and make me to fill in love

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ Regarding that quote from the ladette - I think what she meant was - she was drinking sprite and spit it all over her keyboard when she read it...

I am going to start piecing this together this morning - I cancelled class at work today because I can't get to work due to an act of "God". I guess even "God" wants to get this video published soon.

So - thanks to those who gave me some video advice.

Here is a video preview of what will be coming: (note that there is another preview at the bottom of this page)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nHjM2mNvZ0

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughing

This is un believeable! I feel like a fortunate soul to luck into this thread at this time.

All of you should be proud of yourself.

This is brilliant! (also, 3d is none too bright, too).

I am so impressed! I think I'll just hang up my spurs. The ultimate bait has been done..... Crying or Very sad

I can't believe this is continuing for so long!

Sorry for guching, but you folks are jaded. This is beyond brilliant!

Youtube: just found Mrs Robinson! hahahahaah! You GENIUS!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's safe to say, Ed is officially a Lad-for-life.
bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!

What I wouldn't give to see him watch that.

SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... just... bow_down

Just don't let the racists find it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing, ed is a true idiot and supreme numpty, well done Eliza Laughing Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ED: Utter greatness. I want to have your children.

Can't wait to see the whole production. Remain blessed!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughing
I do feel sorry for the goat though. I hope they gave it a bath when they were done.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, at work, can't watch it, and I've got 6 hours before I can. Damn, Damn, Damn Evil or Very Mad crying

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, please, please post the whole video soon! I can't wait to see the whole thing. A work of genius, you should def do a movie work-up. You guys are amazing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hamster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had the time to read through this whole thing as I'm off work and think it's phenominal.
Bravo to you all.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome. Absolutely f**king awesome. Bring on the feature length version.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed seems to get a bit erect while doing the purification rite.....do you agree? Look closely (ok you get another preview - but this is it)

Video Preview #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zItzoUmt2-0

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My eyes! Shocked My eyes! Shocked Must...bleach...my eyes! Shocked

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed either likes goats, humiliation, the camera operator, or he's shoved his socks down his y-fronts. Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

should the priest point this out to him and request that he say a prayer for this sin?

And - AMY - think of AMY - HOW DARE HE get an erection with a goat!!

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
should the priest point this out to him and request that he say a prayer for this sin?

And - AMY - think of AMY - HOW DARE HE get an erection with a goat!!

Perhaps he was thinking of Amy! Embarassed

(I'll get me coat....) Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic