SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I have no idea what he wants now Laughing.

Quote:
now, how do you want it? you wanna comply for the money to settle my men or? i wanna know ok. and you should get back immediately to know either of action or comply. goodday

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think he's offering you the option of how you want to meet your maker if you don't send him the dosh to keep his men off blowing you off. Laughing

Ask him if he has an option assassination plan for minimum pain. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I got quite a long email out of him:

Quote:
Men, I gat tell you that if not that I wanna save you, i shouldn't
inform you ok. so, i want you to believe me as i will believe that you're
not going to fuck up with me ok.I assure you will be save and all days
long ok. Note, if anyone get to know about this? am sorry nothing will
stop your death. So, advice you to keep it as a very big secret ok. save
yourself first as you go to the bank and make the payment.

Below is the MONEY GRAM information you need to send the money with ok.
note, be secret about that cos, my men are near to you and might blow
you off if you try any shit as you know, they go with you always but
cannot be seen. be warned.

NAME OF THE RECEIVER: ROBERT BROWN
ADDRESS: LONDON U.K

Just make the payment like that via MONEY GRAM US$4,000 EACH.
so that i can send it to one of my boys in london ok

TELL MONEY GRAM THAT YOU ARE SENDING IT TO YOUR NEPHEW IN THE UK FOR A
PURPOSE FOR YOU INORDER TO AVOID MUCH QUESTIONING FROM MONEY GRAM.AND
IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ROBERT BROWN THAT WILL GO AND PICK THE MONEY,
CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD SINCE MY MEN ARE CLOSE TO YOU THERE AND THEY SEE
YOU EVERYDAY.

I AWAIT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

I've offered to sell one of my kidneys to help get the money. I wonder if he'll think that's a good idea.

slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That is an exact copy of one he sent me to the letter.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw man.... and I thought he was writing out big long emails to me Sad

I'll have to think of a reason to slap him soon to make up for that.

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was advised to repost this here.

I was gonna post the whole bait, but I've decided against this for reasons that
this guy makes me vomit in my mouth.

Quote:
To cut a long story short...

Basically, I've been baiting Tony the hitman and it started off where I was a single parent who's only way to get the money he was demanding was to sell my house and make myself and my little girl homeless.
He wanted the money quicker.
I asked him if I could pay him with my body.
He said no.
I said I would sell my body.
He said yes.
I told him I had worked having sex all day and night and only got $360. (But I did get a disease from a horrid man)
He said not enough.

This is when I decided to see just how low this f*****g arsehole would go.

I said that a man had offered to pay $5000 for my little girl who was only 8. (And yes, I did make it quite clear in the email exactly what I meant)

He told me to get it done.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I can't bring myself to reply to this sick, twisted mother f****r.

I feel ashamed of myself for even going in that direction. I don't know why I did really. I think I just wanted to know if he truly was the lowest form of life available.
Sadly, he didn't let me down.

Pretty Rose

pony
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad I feel slighted:

"tony erik" [email protected]
Quote:
I WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS WEEK ,IF YOU REFUSE TO COMPLY

My reply:
Quote:
BYTE ME PUNK. BRING IT ON!
Maybe he's saving me for the last. But I think you all wore him out!!! You all should be ashamed of yourselves for wasting a perfectly rotten Lad. Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so I sent him a 'copy' of an email from another hitman telling me that he hired the 'son of the bitch' to kill me, and is upset that he is now asking for money. So naturally, this Oga wants the money instead. Oh, and the email address of the 'email' that I received was from the king pin guy. Some of you may remember that one. Well, he sent me this in reply:
Quote:
YOU GOT THE GURT TO FORWARD MY MAIL BACK? KOOL. I THINK TO HELP YOU BEFORE, BUT AM BEGGINING TO RETHINK. I WANT TO SEE YOUR MAIL NOW OR I WILL ALLOW MY MEN BOUNCE ON YOU

So, do you guys think this is the same person as king pin? I say no, because this guy seems easier to get off script. Anyway, I think I'll start back straight baiting him till I get the transfer details. Then of course, I'll try to use some tricks from the baiters toolkit.

My current bait(s)
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*andrewski
I think he's a different Lad, he's too dumb to be an Oga, and we all know how stupid Oga's are! Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a message last night before bed out of boredom.
I basically told him that I was still among the world of the living and was worried because I hadn't heard from him. I got this message back.

Subject: GOODLUCK
NEAX IS ACTION

I'm considering waiting a couple of days and then sending him an image from a movie or something of someone thats been shot in an alleyway. I'm curious if he'd buy the idea I shot some random person who was "following" me.

Well, either that or I may just leave him alone.
-J-

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm kinda new at this and I didn't have anything better to do tonight, plus I have a wild imagination.

I sent him an email suggesting that I was a spirit medium and someone on the 'other side' desires contact with him. If he's interested . . . well, I dunno where I could go with it, but I thought I could maybe glean some personal information out of him.

If I get the usual death threats . . . well I've already died. I'm a resurrected, immortal being now. Threats are meaningless. Plus I don't carry either 'purse or script' so money of this world is meaningless to me as well.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*OldBaglady
You will fare well my friend. Wink

UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Losst Jedi wrote:
I asked him for a severed finger.

I think you should drop that trophy. He's more likely to abduct an ITP and cut off their finger instead.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received two (!) new bank-accounts in Spain from the lad and forwarded those to Alan Razz

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UncleNed wrote:
I think you should drop that trophy. He's more likely to abduct an ITP and cut off their finger instead.

While I certainly appreciate your concern, I doubt this guy would be able to cut the finger off a latex glove. That would be work (the W-word in scammer language), and this guy just doesn't seem to be willing to do anything but curse, swear and lay impotent threats.

NOTE: If anybody here has their finger stolen by a stupid scammer with a bad haircut, no social skills and a bad case of Tourette's syndrome, I will take full responsibility and return your finger to you upon receipt. But I still get the trophy icon.

Besides, I've moved on from the finger and now we're working on how to properly word a polite request. And THAT doesn't seem to be working either.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from Tony today Sad. I guess he didn't want to work for the Corleone family after all.

Edited to add: I spoke to soon. He wrote back "WHAT?" and then "KOOL NEXT ACTION SOON GOODAY".

I purposefully misunderstood that to meant he is interested in my job offer after all Smile.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Worf on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

within minutes I got positive reply from Alan about the fresh 2 bank-accounts from the killer-lad Cool
Quote:
From Itzhak Tue Aug 7 19:40:23 2007
Received: from [84.176.78.202] by web27906.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2007 19:40:23 CEST
Datum: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:40:23 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "[email protected]> Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: Re: fresh bank accounts from killer lad
An: "Alan" <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1730786880-1186508423=:11786"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 2459
Thank YOU

cheers
Mathias
Alan <[email protected]> schrieb:

Danke Sehr!
Alan
On 7 Aug 2007, at 18:22, Itzhak wrote:
Date: 7 August 2007 12:57:08 BDT
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: THIS IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Dear Itzhak Amel,

Since you are on wheel chair and cannot travel out of your country, you can use this account information to make the payment to me and one of my boys will pick the money overthere in spain and after the money has been in our posession, I shall make a deal with you and tell you the person that sent us to come and kill you.

The account information belong to one of my boy's in spain, so make the payment into his account and he will confirm to me after withdrawal.As soon as you have made the payment, just send me the payment slip.

This is the account information below:
1 BANK NAME: BBVA

ADDRESS: LA CALA DE MIJAS, MALAGA SPAIN
ACC. NAME: ALEX ADAMS JOHNSON

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 28 OLD REBORNE ST. SW4 8QA
ACC NO: 01827012820291500188
IBAN NO: ES24 0182 7012 8202 9150 0188
SWIFT CODE: BBVAESMMXXX

2 BANK NAME: CAJA RURAL
BANK ADDRESS: LA CALA DE MIJAS SPAIN
ACCT NAME: ALEX ADAMS JOHNSON
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 28 OLD REBORNE ST. SW4 8QA
ACC NO: 3023 0423 61 5436708001
IBAN NO:ES11 3023 0423 615436708001
SWIFT CODE: BCOEESMMO23

N.B.
MAKE THE PAYMENT INTO THESE TWO ACCOUNT IN US$25,000 EACH.
IF THEY ASK YOU AT THE BANK THE REASON OF SENDING THESE MONEY, JUST TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE ORDERING FOR GOODS FROM SPAIN OK...AND IF THEY HOLD MY BOY AT THE PAYING CENTER IN SPAIN...YOUR LIFE SHALL BE OVER.
AS SOON AS YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT..JUST SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY.
[/quote]

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, we've made contact. Let's play along shall we? Help me get together questions that my medium persona can use to wheedle information out of him.

My intro letter:
You might think this email is strange but I want to assure you, I am real and the person who wants to contact you is real.

My name is Eve. I was once the mother of all living. I lived before time began. I tasted death before any other. I have been resurrected in the light of Christ and now I am mother to many here in this world, in this dispensation. I have many names. I have many email addresses but I don't even need a computer. I can think and in your head you will hear. I hear you. I listen to you. I know you. As your first mother, my blood runs through your veins. I love you my son.

I also know someone who wants to speak with you. They have left this life and are now on the other side. But because I am Eve, I can speak with them. I bring you a message. But before I can give you the message, they tell me I must convince you they are real.

They say you have a great pain and that no one will listen or believe. You can do nothing to take it away or even ease it. But a lady with beautiful eyes and chocolate brown hair is standing over you. She says she puts her hand on your forehead and wipes away the tiny beads of sweat that glisten and shine. Once when you were sleeping, she tenderly caressed your face and tasted the moisture on your brow. It was salty and smelled of you. A mother can never forget the taste and smell of her own child.

This woman is also your mother or maybe your grandmother. Do you know why she needs to contact you now? I do not know. I am only the medium. The vehicle of spirit. Many things you know already. But many things you do not know. She wants to tell you now. Will you listen to her?

My name is Pink now.

Short but sweet (notice he left out the f bomb), his reply:

what the you want for me?

My second contact:

I want nothing from you. I never charge for my services. It wouldn't work if I did. I was given a vision by someone who wants to communicate with you from the dead. I don't even know what the message is at this point. I have to wait for Eve to come and communicate with me again. Do you have reason to believe that someone who has passed on would want to communicate to you? Do you believe in life after death, Tony? Oh wait . . . Eve just whispered to me, "He's not Tony." And now she's gone again. She must be busy elsewhere. Would you like me to try and contact her or would you prefer to be left alone?

~Pink

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sounds like you spooked him. Nice Very Happy

Edit: looks like I beat him down to $4000

me wrote:

Before I send the money ($4000) I want your reassurance that you won't kill me!

His reply:

hitman wrote:

WHAT OTHER ASSURE? I KEPT TO MY PROMISE OK. AM NOT ALL THAT HUMAN BEING THAT FAILS PROMISE. JUST DO AS I SAID AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OK. NOW AM WAITING YOU AS I WATCH YOU GO TO THE BANK AND MAKE THE PAYMENT.

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My bull-sh*t-o-meter is going into the red zone. Look out or you might get splattered when it blows.

Tony: LATER I WILL GET BACK TO YOU OK

Me: Whenever you are ready. Eve says . . .

I am Eve. There are two people who want to speak with you. They are not very strong and can only show me fleeting images. We do not communicate with words here, only images. I see the two people are in love and want to be together but it is hard for them. I cannot tell if they are male or female or both. They are far away from me, waving in the distance. They are afraid to come close but they still want this message to come to you. They are at peace but they are left with worries for you and for someone else that is either close to you or that you want very much to be close to. They want you to know that they are both very sorry for the way things turned out for you. They feel responsible and will stay by you if they can make it better. I do not know what they mean. Only you know what they mean. I am sorry if I am rambling on. I really must go. Pink knows nothing of what I say. She not aware she is typing for me, but she will read this when I am through. Please respect her and help her all you can to help you. I think these people want to say something more but they are very tired now and moving farther away. I'll be back when you need me. Love, Mother Eve.

This is Pink. Wow! You must be special to get so much. She doesn't normally do this, you must know.

pony

SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody got a tab on where this guy is? the whois on the origin IP address points to an ISP in Amsterdam. Anyone else getting this result?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he was using a satellite provider, which made it difficult to pin down. It's approximately 4.17am or close to it in Nigeria at the moment and he sent me an email not long ago.... so I don't think he's there.

(Or he doesn't sleep)

Edit: What's this guy like at filling out forms? Pretty hopeless I'm guessing... I just sent him a UK anti-terrorism form to fill out, though my hopes aren't too high of getting it back.

andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Josh I have just sent him the Western Union 'Form 49', but like you, I don't think he's gonna fill anything out. I'm guessing he'll probably tell me to stick it, or fill it out myself.

My current bait(s)
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
I haven't heard from Tony today Sad. I guess he didn't want to work for the Corleone family after all.

Edited to add: I spoke to soon. He wrote back "WHAT?" and then "KOOL NEXT ACTION SOON GOODAY".

I purposefully misunderstood that to meant he is interested in my job offer after all Smile.
Laughing
Quote:
Subject: GOODLUCK
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 00:49:33 +0100

KOOL NEXT IS ACTION GOODDAY

My reply:
Quote:
KOOL? WHAT IS THIS, A CIGARETTE COMMERCIAL? BRING IT
ON NOW OR SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have started saying kool a lot.
Quote:
KOOL, CAN YOU PAY ME?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic