SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help! Fire ants must die!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boiling water will do the trick, as will any insecticide that contains Permethrin.

Should help send them to Ant-Valhalla!

Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That ehow article is pretty good except when you kill them, they do not move to your neighbors. How stupid is that? They are called Fire Ants. Not Lazarus Ants.

Now if you go in and mechanically disrupt them with an explosive or a power auger, I know they will set up camp a few feet away.

Grits won't work. Ants are liquid feeders and don't really down grits with their gravy like people do. I've heard that story just like I've heard the one about killing mosquitoes by putting tension on your skin where they are biting to make them explode.

Small amounts of bait offered to them on a regular basis is tried and true. If you want to get creative, use soapy water. Drown the little critters with a hose end sprayer and liquid detergent. You will have to use a lot as it's got to get to the queen. I've used that on bees on the house but not on fire ants.

I think that a limited amount of insecticide taken down the hole is environmentally friendlier than lots of liquid Tide.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mate,

Maybe you should get your .45 out (or whatever you use) and blast the little shits to ant hell. Not effective but good fun. Maybe they'll be going to the same place as the lads......

Actually... Ever thought about sending a lad a 'special' package???

Only joking!!! Twisted Evil
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief2B...I fought these things during two periods in South Carolina...with no luck, I might add. Actually, in 1985 I avoided them by getting divorced, selling the home, and moving aboard ship. Sad For those who don't know, these are some nasty critters, especially if one is sensitized or allergic to their venom. Seriously, give it up...you can't win.

"You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mister President." The British idiot, Piers Morgan, commenting on Prez Bush's spill, but who recently suffered broken ribs and other injuries after falling off his Segway scooter. I love it...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic