SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As yet another thread grows, here's a new one, unsealed for freshness!

Part 1: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41972

Part 2: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52461

Part 3: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61645

Part 4: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80810

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
useles yuroba idiot selfish creatures like your race ofeumanu hahahahahahahahh fucker empty vessel nonontity U HAVE AIDS YUROBA SWINE BASTARD YOU DONT HAVE PARENT WHERE IS THAT WHORE YOU CALL MOTHER HOPE SHE IS DEAD YES YES SHE I BELIEVE SO HAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected] gives a nice variant on back to sender:

Quote:
let it be to you as you whish to me,

[email protected] is possessed by gargons:

Quote:
Guy Cool down ,

The Fact that you get E-mails from people you don't know and you know that they are junk messages do not reply them cos it doesn't mean that the people sending the mails are fools.

They are alot of Legitimate Businesses online while they are alot of Fraudulent once.

It is imperative i let you know that whenever you get unsolicited mails you should ignore it and not to reply the message cos your writing does not makes sence and to me it's gargons..... Can you take a look at the email you sent once again, check out your grammar construction.

The fact that i am doing internet runnings that does not mean that you are better than those doing it.

Brother what i have for you is; Don't wish someone bad neither do you conderm anyone, This life it's not he that go to school that makes it.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u get time oooooo

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
donkey fuck your ass

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fool real goat
like u. i hope ur mother told u that i fucked her to give birth to u. idiot like u. i know u must be a dumb.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SO SHALL IT BE FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

If all lads responded like [email protected], these threads would suck:

Quote:
My man u sabi yan like woman ohh, wetting happen na, this one u just dey vibrate like this dem don chop u before?

Maybe i can see u to say sorry for been a victim. anywayz peace be unto you and ur family okay.

Am not a bad person ok.

Abeg take am easy.

Bye.

Ur unknown friend.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
whatever callz for ur idle man letter below? I have nothing against u and dont want anything from u becos u eat from de bin. Ur motherless baby talking 2 me like u really exist in this world?

[email protected] recognized me!

Quote:
now i know who is writing this. you were the idiot i saw at motor park in ajegule raping one mad woman . i know that by now aids must have finished you and your kindred becos i know you to be an idiot and a selfish nonentity. you would prefer sharing the virus to the masseds so they will die with you. your father yansh and your mother TOTO!!! your sisters all i don see dem for TV protesting against government on the issue of prostitution. you no dey shame? idiot!!! fuck your mama toto and suck your pupsy dick. ego better for you.... if not ..... you are finished!!!!!!

YO! Word to [email protected]'s mother:

Quote:
SON OF A RAPPIST

I think [email protected]'s mail translates to "mail me again".

Quote:
Ko Ni Ragba fun eoooooooooooooo....................................

[email protected] has time for child's game:

Quote:
As normal big boy,i have to play machure whant i take pass you, Idiot barstand

[email protected] enters the essay contest:

Quote:
NA OGUN(THE GOD OF IRON) GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY AND AMALA GO KILL YOU HENCE YOU BE ONE OF THE FEW YORUBAS WEY NO WAN GET SENSE.

UR FATHER DIED A RACHAEL AND UR MOTHERS FATHER DIED OF MALNUTRITION AND NOW YOU WANT TO DIE OF STARVATION?

U WILL REMAIN POOR UNTILL THE DAY YOU WILL END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE ON A ROPE COS U WILL SURE COMMIT SUICIDE HENCE TO YOU THIS LIFE IS NOT ENJOYABLE AND FOR THAT YOU WILL END IT UP SOON AND THAT SOON IS NOW BECAUSE I HAVE PLACED A CURSE ON YOU INCLUDING THE ONE THAT HAVE BEEN TAKING YOU TO ALL THE BABALAWOOS IN TOWN AND ALL MUSHROOM CHURCHES.

THE WILL NEVER SAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A CURSED GENERATION AND SO IT WILL REMAIN TILL UR DEATH AMEN.

FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
last TIME i fuck your mother her toto her obo two smeil smeil more than dead body
even you lettle monkey the bigest mugu in this world you are an inbeside
FUCK OFF AND DIE IF YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME I WILL MAKE SURE ALL YOUR KIDS DONT GROW AND I WILL GET YOU
BLIND MOTHER FUCKIN FOOL

KEEP ON! OOOOO!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I have had a number of PMs asking me for them, here are some of the old insult scripts I have used. They all seem to work fairly well. Please use them and be kind in your sharing of these with the lads.

Quote:

ATTENTION YOU FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD!

BE WELL INFORMED THAT YOUR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHAT A SIN THING.

WHY YOU PLAY AT GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION . MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.

YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF LAGOS STATE! UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS FUK HER TOTO AN MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV SPERM . HER PUSSY SO BIG THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY AND GRAZE ON HER PUBIC HAIR!

UR DAD BEGS ME TO SUCK MY DICK . YOUR FATHER IS DYING SLOLEY IN THE PRISON YARD. PLS TELL MIM DONT FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND!

YOUR SISTER OOOH SHE WAS GOOD BUT HER PUSSY STINKS. IT WAS FOR HAVING SLEPT WITH ALOT OF MEN AT THOSE SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA SHE HUZLE IN. SHE IS SUFFERING FROM GHONORIA.

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR DECENDANTS. I JUST WISH U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY HIV AND AIDS. U ALL WILL DIE IN PORVERTY, GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHISE YOU FUCKING MUGU.

Quote:
YOU ARE A MUMU,

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER
GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER

Quote:
BE WELL INFORMED THAT UR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHY YOU PLAY AT GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION . MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.

YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF LAGOS STATE! UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS FUK HER TOTO AN MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV SPERM . HER PUSSY SO BIG THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY AND GRAZE ON HER PUBIC HAIR! UR DAD BEGS ME TO SUCK MY DICK . YOUR FATHER IS DYING SLOLEY IN THE PRISON YARD. PLS TELL MIM DONT FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND!

U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA WORK AND STILL GET THE MIND HAVING SEX WITH HER. I SAW A BIG FAT GOAT SUCKING THE HELL OUT OF UR MAMA TOTO DAT BE FULL OF WORMS. UR FATHER BE A GBOMOGBOMO

GAY BOI SHEEP MAN LIKE U. I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. PASS URSELF BEFOUR U DIE OF AIDS U MAGA

Quote:
I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP. UR MAMA HAVE GONORIHA. HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD. IT BE SMELLING UP NAIJA. NO BI?

UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN. U R A LADYBOY WIT DEY HIV. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE U. U WILL DIE A CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER

GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION U OSU. A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT UR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE U

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went ahead and locked the other ones, so that any new entries can go here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few more into to add

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY U DEY FOOL YOURSELF. IF YOU MAKE MONEY THROUGH RITUALS NIA GO MAKE YOU DEY MAKE NOISE. WHY YOU NO GO MIND YOUR BUSINESS. IF YOU RECEIVE MAIL WAY U NO LIKE, WONT YOU IGNORE INSTEAD OF ABUSING THE WHOLE YOUR FAMILY. THIS IS TO SHOW THAT YOU DON EVEN HAVE REGARDS FOR YOUR PARENTS COS MAY B YOU USED THEM TO FOR RITUALS TO MAKE MONEY. NEMESIS WILL SURELY CATCH UPON YOU. YOU ARE A BLOODY FOOL.

DICK HEAD LIKE YOU. STUPID IGBO MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Otu nne gi!!!! Nne gi ohuya. Osu di ka gi.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur a hopless mugu fooool usman bello return to sender

[email protected] thinks I'm his "brother" Laughing
Quote:
WHEN U WRITE THIS MESSAGE FINNISH, U GO JUST DE HAPPY SAY U DON INSULT PERSON WELL WELL BUT U NO KNOW SAY U BE REAL GOAT!!! WISE UP BROTHER, DONT REMAIN A MONKEY

[email protected] is displeased with one of my insult baiting characters, your faithful servant Barr. Usman Bello
Quote:
goat Barrister Bello

u called ur self Barrister Bello, if u no efcc, please give me they tel.no
poor man like u, even president of Nigerian, is 419, everybody in Nigerian stil a dupers. i believe u will soon die.
i will add ur name among the list of 419, and u will die with out cups. and buried with no mathe.
bastered like u, ful at 40. close ur eyes until Nigerian money finish?

[email protected]
Quote:
I REALLY DEY SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY STORY YOU HAVE JUST TOLD ME. I 4 LIKE TO FUCK UR SISTER, SEND HER TO ME

[email protected]
Quote:
you answer bar. for mouth go to heel you idol worshiper fuck your mum your sister and you will die soon dont you no you fool

[email protected] is a real gem Laughing
Quote:
Guy,

I for like make u come work for my company make I use G money take change ur life. U r talking to ur father u dont know. I fuck ur mum when she was 12yrs old and I ran away. Ur mama toto can smell! If na lie if u reach house call am make u smell am u go know say wetin i dey talk na true. See ur cup yanch, oyenburu like u. Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Smelling Prick.

[email protected]
Quote:
but u know say u be mumu sha????look around u..u get wot i'm saying..snickbeach ass..fool

[email protected]
Quote:
My God bless your life in Jesus name you see you nothing but an idiot.You can not even make a simple good english. why cant you ask me to help you ? than putting the kind of mail you put to me. even if you are a trader ,do you buy good 6ix naria a sell it 6ix naria. mind you personal self.

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu for life na u bi u dey talk like mugu e bi like say them still dey feed u for house animal

[email protected] is not very Godly
Quote:
YOUR MAMA NA MY BABE, AND NA MY MONEY SHE TAKE DEY COOK FOR YOU, NA MY MONEY SHE TAKE DEY CLOTH U TOO, IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.

u NO KNOW SAY YOUR MAMA DON GET PREGNAT FOR ME NOW, SHE GO BORN 419 BOY FOR ME AND INTO UNA FAMILY TOO

[email protected] cursed another of my insult baiting characters, Bishop Howard Stern
Quote:
i can even fuck ur mama for free. ashawo family. bishop my dick

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU USELESS JUNK IDIOT MUTHERFUCKING PUSSY AND A SMALL BOY. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE.BASTARD HAVE A NICE DAY.

BITCH ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT YOU THINK YOU ARE A FOOL ? ??WHAT HAVE MY FAMILY GOT TO DO WITH THIS??? ARE YOU NOT A BIG FOOL? YES YOU ARE.

I sent a and insult script to [email protected] because she was the "fiduciary agent" for some scam lotto I supposedly won. Here is here candid reply
Quote:
Dear winner,

na wa o, I no know say this matta go start you like this o, anyway I dey useto mails like this. But watin make me write back na bcoz na pigin english.

Take am small small o.
I hail.
Susan Brown.

[email protected] made my day with this response, I've been called a number of things before, but never a Hippo
Quote:
WELL?

HIPOPOTAMOUSE I THINK THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL DO SO GO AHEAD AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER

ENBESIL? LOOK AT AN IDIOT THAT GOD WANT HELP AND HE JUST TAKE BECAUSE YOUR VILLAGER HAVE SWEAR THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE ALIVE SEE YOU PROGRESS AND LOSE OPPORTUNITY

SORRY? PLEASE GO AND DIE POOR AM NOT THE ONE THAT DO YOU THAT.BUT I WILL ONLY ADVICE YOU TO GO YOUR VILLAGE AND RECONCILE WITH THE VILLAGERS WHICH YOU COMMITED AGINST THEMAND KNOW IF THEY CAN FOR GIVE YOU.SO BUT PLEASE GO STRAIGHT AHEAD RIGHT NOW DIRRECT TO YOU MOTHER AND FUCK HER BUT IF YOU FINISHED TODAY YOU TELL HER YOU WILL BRING YOUR FRIEND TOMMORROW TO FUCK HER THEN BY NEXT TOMORROW I WILL NOW COME AND FUCK HER MY OWN

THANKS.
AN IDIOT AND HOPE LESS HUMANBEING.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ashawo your mama dey work before she born you and your papa na dey turn to goat befor he go meet your mama, and you now na dog, and your girl friend dey love me te te be 4 i go to this country,

fuck your mother,
thanks from big boy

[email protected] seems to lack a royal upbringing
Quote:
na your head you go use carry all this load by power of fire because you are a street boy you never get money and work and me my self is a strreet boy like you so God will never gree for you ok all your pray come back to you who point five fingers to his brother4 other four fingers face you you belif that you dei well if you wake you redei again

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I crscent fresh insult bait, This is awesome. May y'all have ten proper maga reply to your insults...ooooooooo```~~~~~~!!!!!!!1

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alex Mandla [email protected] wrote:

Quote:
oboy i can see u are fustrated. dont worry with so much hard work u will definitely find a maga who will pay you. mayb in 10yrs time. GO to hell and perish!!!!!!!!!!. you will no see peace u will suffer and pass the suffering on and on your generation will inherit poverty from you and u all will keep dieing misteriously. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL;.

Thanks for the career advice!!!!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ck419 glad to see you back in the game. I ADVICE U TO SEND MRE INSULTS TO NA MUGU

@all I am pleasantly suprised at the quantity and quality of responses to my insults I have recieved as of late. So much so I just threw a new script at a few dozen mugus. The latest batch of returns include [email protected]
Quote:
na ogun go kill you bastard

[email protected] is full of self pity to a humorous extent
Quote:

I return all ur couse back to you in jesus name, if u are a job man, it will be easy a little for u, but if u are, ur life nor go ever better for you, i bestored all the hardship that made me go into this kind of work upon u in jesus name. because of the insult u ve given to me, your destiny we be smatch on the groud and a big lorry we step ontop of it.

i espected you to advise me on this, instead u were abusing me with some forbiden abjective.
well my tears will cos pain in your family.

because if i was urportuned to ve be given birth to by a famouse family, i shud be graduated with a good carrier bye now. that is why God will never 4give u ok.

any way i pray 4 God to 4give,

all cous return to sender.

[email protected] send some jibberish to me Laughing
Quote:
MAKE YOU SEE THIS OLORI BURUKU SOMEBODY,WEY SURPOSE TO DEY AREA BOYS COME DEY TELL MAGE SAY HIM PAPA DEY SELL PHONE,YOU BE THIEF AND EFCC DONE ALREADY DEY WITH YOUR NAME,OLOSHI!WERREEEEEE!! YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GO DIE FOR IBADAN EXPRESS WITCH OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

[email protected] is trying to use reverse psychology on me.
Quote:
I really dont knwo who u are or weda u saw Nigeria in waht I sent but I think u are an angel of Genrousity becos since u started cursing me in the past 48 I swear on ur mothers grave I have surprisingly visited western union twice. U r a real blessing 2 me

But did he get any kobo from his maga at the Western Union? perhaps some readers can ask him

[email protected]
Quote:
ur an imbecille

[email protected] is some type of mugu anthropogists attempting to ascertain my ancestry. I sent him an even more vile insult in response to the following epistemic musing
Quote:
see niaja guy, I no blame you cos you no know any thing, see your spellings no even correct, do know ur papa, you know ur mama? I hate this country cos we no dey try for ourselves, just imagine if i know say na niaja you be, u think say i for send u watin i send u, see guy all the curse when u send to me, I wish you all the same. Fake Niaja na e u be. maybe u be fulani.

[email protected] is supposed to be one of the orphan babes stuck in Ghana.
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME-
AMEN+HOLY GHOST- FIREEEEEEEEEE

[email protected] is the reason I do insult baits. Look at the emotion that went into his response. He took a few minutes to respond. I hope it wasted his time in the cafe and upset him just a little bit. Twisted Evil I was like a kid on Christmas morning when I saw the subject line GOD IS WATHING U ARSEHOLE It did not disappoint
Quote:
UR WHOLE FAMILY ARE IDOL WORSHIPPERS.i KNOW WHO U ARE .DONT THINK DAT I DO NOT KNOW.UR PROBLEM IS JEALOUSY.BUT I MUST TELL U DAT U AINT GONE NOWHERE.IF U ARE AS RICH AS U CLAIM TO BE WHY DONT U GIVE UP CHASING MUGUS.I KNOW UR BACKGROUND TOO WELL U RE JUST OUT OF SCHOOL AND UTHINK I AM LIKE U.U AR MOTHER WAS A BIG TIME HARLOT .U ACCUSED ME WRONGLY AND I MADE EVERYBODY KNOW.
I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY. U AR A MUGU AND REAL SHIT.I DONT BELIEVE IN IDOLS WORSHIPPING.IF U TAKE MY NAME TO ANYWHERE, IT WILL COME AGAINST U IN JESUS NAME.U WILL SEE .ONLY TIME SHALL TELL.
UR PROBLM IS DAT OF JEALOUSY.U ARE A JEALOUS MUTHERFUKER.
I KNOW U ARE USING THE PASSSWORD OF THE BOX TO DO ALL THESE SHIT , BUT U WILL SEE.ONLY TIME SHALL TELL.I DID NOTHING WRONG TO YOU AND GOD KNOWS IT.
UR FAMILY AND EVEN UR KINDRED ARE GOING TO SUFFER FOR YOUR SHORTCOMINGS .BITCH ASS
AS FOR YOU, I KNOW U ARE A BASTARD AND HAS NO FATHER OR MOTHER ,THAT IS WHY U DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR ONE'S PARENTS.
UR NAME IS WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.I HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR NAME AT THE MOST HOLY SANCTUARY OF GOD AND HE WILL BLESS YOU OR....
IT IS ONLY HIM THAT JUGDES.I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU IDAHOSA.I IKNOW U ARE THE ONE DOING THIS SHIT.BUT BE CAREFUL COS I MIGHT GET PERSONAL WITH U.ALL THE SAME MY REGARDS TO UR BASTARD BIG FOOL FRIEND WHO IS INSTIGATING YOU.
U ARE A SMALL BOY TO ME.OK
I HAV MADE REAL MONEY AND STILL WAXING STRONG.EVEN IF MUGU NO PAY I GO STILL DEY CHOP AND DEY PUT MY PROJECTS IN ORDER.U CANT EVEN PAY HPOUSE RENT DAS WHY U ARE STILL LIVING WITH UR PARENTS AT UR AGE.
LET ME TELL U , AT YOUR AGE , I HAVE STARTED PAYING MY SIBLINGS SCHOOL, FEES AND PAYING ALL MY BILLS.I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR WHEN I WAS YOUNGER THAT URSELF. I U ARE A MUGU AND CANT GO FAR OLODO!!!!!1
OBO YEE.
AMU ANU
LET GOD FIRE U AND DAT UR OKIJA SHRINE
JEALOUS MOTHERFUKER
I thank him for giving me material for a new insult script Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY ARE BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Your generations will never no pace, everyday of you life the only thing that you will know is agony, they will never be lit in your family and one naira will not come your way forever, you will beg to eat, you will never know happiness, all your children will be a disappointment.
As you read this it shall be so in your life forever and ever Amen.

[email protected] made me laugh Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
U C HOW FOOLISH....... U ARE WITH ALL YOUR COMMENT,THAT SHOW U ARE A ENTRY VESSEL WASTING YOUR WHOLE TIME IN INSULTING YOUR FAMILY.FOOOOOOOOOOOOL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

[email protected]
Quote:

Barrister Bello THIEF:

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS MUST BE DOING FOREVER.AMEN.YOU MUST END UP IN HIRE FIRE FOREVER AND YOU ARE SCHOOL DROP OUT AND SO SHALL YOUR GENERATIONS BE FOREVER.AMEN

YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL AND SO SHALL YOUR GENERATIONS BE ONE AFTER ANOTHER,AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot. na train and truck go kill you

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

got a few more...

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gbawa nnegi there, o nne na nna gi ga nwu na motor accident, u re just a sick bastard, da kwa ibi, i larura na abali a etete kwa la, IDIOT, akpa amu gi kpu na ala. anuofia. onye ka ibu i tinye ma anya na bussinesi m, i pukwa na abali a i goro crecit, ndi eke gvagbu kwa gi
otule rekwe gi, nwukwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
SON OF A BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NA WA FOR YOU. SO NOW MAGA NO DEY PAY YOU AGAIN NA FOR YOU TO DEY ABUSE PEOPLE RELATIVES YOU DEY DO NOW BY THE WAY I WAN LET YOU KNOW SAY I THROW ANY FORMAT GIVE YOU WEY YOU COM DEY ABUSE MY FAMILY. ABI YOU THINK SAY I BE ONE OF UNA WEY NO GET WORK TO DO NA IM I BE? GUY FOR YOUR INFORMATION I GET WORK NO I GET CORRECT JOB WEY I DEY DO AND WEY DEY FETCH ME DAILY INCOME OF $150 WITHING AN HOUR EVERY DAY.
BUT AS YOU SAY NA MY RELATIVES YOU WAN THEY ABUSE NO WAHALA BUT REMEMBER SAY MY FAMILY INCLUDING MYSELF WE NO OFFEND YOU IN ANY WAY AND NA GOD GO JUDGE YOU FOR ALL THE NASTY COMMENTS AND REMARKS WEY TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY.
AND I CAN ASSURE THAT YOU DEFINITELY RIP THE BENEFITS OF YOUR EVIL WAYS VERY VERY VERY SOOOOON.
IF YOU GET LIVER MAKE TRY HALA ME BACK THAT IS IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU DEY CLEAN, I GO DEY EXPECT YOUR REPLY YOU THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na poorvaty na him de worry u ewu i no belem u bcus na so so fuck way ur mama de fuck she come bon you, even i fuck ur mama for new benin market way she no no how to fuck, before ur idiot papa com marim bon you until now she never sabi how to fuck ur papa mumu.

Arusi okija na him go kill u with ur family

MUMU.
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got several more replies in, and a few of these are real gems Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot Malam,

You foul! You can't even write comon english and you call yourself a rich man.. basterd Hausa Cow. Oloshi

[email protected]
Quote:
son of a cross bid rat

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTHER FUKER LIK you i a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear bastard mgbada,

you the son of bitch. may ancesstor of the benin land swallow all of your family amen you are a full you are still sleeping igbo man you talk proof that you are an igbo mgbada.

i repeat it again in your life you are going to remain the poorest mgbada for life expect you are not in benin land or lagos state if not you will remember what i say.you think i am a spiritual like you when the blood of your parents are all in your hands after killing your mother your father and your wife and children.may thunder from the trone of heaven strike and paralise you in jesus name look at one of your brother who called matimo maria pure water look when the time come what was the gain he hang himself in public so that is how youngoping to be i said it and so shall it be with name of the benin the ancestor of OBA GHA TOI OKPEHE ISE.
ogun gbe iyue.
beleive me you not leave to see good things on earth again enen begger will more better than you all what you did you will not proper if you buy you will loss
because you deserve it.i have make my money for life.because i am wise.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool and you must remain poor till you die

[email protected]
Quote:
Dearest idiot,
What i could only understood is that you do not know how to pell Anus. Please it is not AMUS. You are a disgarce to your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THEM ALL . WHY WOULD YOU REPLY A MAIL YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN IF NOT FOR LONG TROAT.

IF U WAN WIN SOMETHING YOU FOR TRY POLITICS TO SEE IF YOU FIT SURVIVE AM.

IF YOU NEED TO FUCK MY MAMA LET ME KNOW I GO GIVE YOU MY GRAND MAMA JOIN.

REST IN PEACE *DELETED*.

ASSHOLE
BYE BYE

and

Quote:
ATTENTION!!!

YOU ARE ADVISED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I KNOW YOU ARE TOO OLD NOW, BUT YOU CAN GO FOR ADULT EDUCATION ATLEAST. YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY BAD.

EVEN WHEN U STAY IN LAGOS CENTER OF EXCELLENCE.

YOU ARE REALLY A DISGRACE.

[email protected] is not only a fiduciary agent, but a pervert as well
Quote:
u way be say u de fuck ur sister u way be say u de fuck ur mama, watin u be? mumu.

[email protected]
Quote:
stop being a lousy fool

[email protected]
Quote:
I HOPE YOU ARE OK?MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION BORNAND UNBORN.
BORMAN NELSON

[email protected]
Quote:

want to help you
bout you said no, that die is you inhertant
go to hall and die for ever

[email protected] gives me material for a new insult script, thanks you low life Wink
Quote:
na your mama go die u hear, idiot full poor mugu like u.
FUCK YOU.
NA DAT OKIJA GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION MUMU,U SELF WAY NO GET MAMA IF YOU GET MAMA NAHIM BE SAY NA FOR MISTAKE WAY THAT YOUR USELESS ASHAWO BIGTOWN OR NEW BENIN MAMA TAKE BON U.

IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST AND IDIOT. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FULL ON EARTH.
HIV GO KILL ALL OF YOUR FAMILY. U THINK SAY I NO KNOW YOU, I KNOW YOU UP TO YOUR HOUSE YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Omo Na wa for youooooooo Why are you writing this to me Ebi like say you dey Colo You dey there the cause me why you no sey you no go fit reach my level Fool. Even to write with correct spelling, even to spell your Name or sister you don�t know you are there talking to you mama and papa full better enter school Ewu Nkita bi you papa I swear if you try write to me in this email again I sent blindness to you through Computer abi you no dey fear person fool.

[email protected]
has invited us all to a party, and even gave us several numbers of his to call Twisted Evil
Quote:
Nna if say you know whatzup no be this kin thing you go dey talk can you just believe that as i'm talking to you now that i own 3 fillings station in Nigeria.
I'm driven Akura lenjend'Mec 190,The recent one i bought is ML Mecedes Jeep.And i was born in 1984 So i believe that i'm in good position and i will continue that way.If you want to know me fine i'm from Aguleri in Anambra State they called me Igwe Senegal i'm a titlee man and everybody know me. i will be visiting home next 2wks b/c i 'm bulding Acatholic church for my pppl although i bough (v boot paded) for our parich priest so they called me home for celebration and commisioning of the bulding.
Dear you are invited for the show when you come ask of IGWE SENEGAL your happiness is my consign.
Thanks

my contacts are
+22993771865

IGWE SENEGAL

[email protected]
Quote:
AHA GI BU ONYE OWITE YOU BASTARD WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE INTERNET UR HOLE FAMILY B EWU TOO UR MAMA NA ASHAWO,I FURK AM WHEN JONSING HOLE AM FOR FREE NINO PAYOOOOOO EN I SEE UR MAMA TOTO TOO E WIDE WELL WELL AND THE TOTO DEY SMILE U USELESS IDIOT N A SMALL BOY I NO SAY I PASS U DEY HEAR U NO FIT GET ONE KOBO MY OWN NA NARIA BUT UR OWN NA KOBO IF U LIKE GO SUCK ARA NWANYI ASABA U GO DIE SOON ONYE ARA ONYE OHI TUNDER GBAGBURU GI GBAGBURU OZU UDELE NNE GI UR SISTER NA EMBISIDE WEY SPIT DEY COMOT FROM HER MOUTH I NO FIT PUT MY AUTHENTIC DICK FOR THAT HER STINKING PUSSY I WILL NOT TELL YOU TO GO HANG UR SELF BUT I WILL BE IN UR BURIAL TO WISH U LAY NA UDO ONYE 419.GIVE ME WU KA M TIRI GI ONE CENT ONYE OWITE....... IDIO

[email protected] insults Bishop Howard Stern
Quote:
SCUM BAG BISHOP,GO PUSH TRUK U FOOL

[email protected] tries to share his "wisdom" with me
Quote:
i did not blame you ,you lazy idiot this is how you will be at home looking for little girls to fuck around listen i am 23 years old boy living in the republic of benin and i am a reach man now my brother open ur eyes and make something in ur life because time is not our friend before u will reach to marry and there will be no money for and u will ask people like me to give u money

A world is enough for the wise

[email protected] is a complete mugu
Quote:

YOU USELESS MAN,

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE MY BOSS IS TRYING TO HELP CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU AND YOU ARE THERE SAYING RUBISH WITH THIS YOUR DIRTY MOUTH I NO BLEAM YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAD MAN I PRAY THAT GOD WILL CHANGE YOUR USELESS LIFE.

YOU THING YOU THAT YOU ARE A WARS MAN BUT FOR ME YOU DONT NO ANETHING IN YOUR LIFE SINCE YOUR MOTHER GAVE BETH TO YOU HAVE YOU EVER SEE THIS KIND AMOUNT OF MONEY AND YOU ARE THERE DISTRUYING YOUR LIFE FOR NOTHING.

YOU ARE A POOR MAN. HAVE YOU EATING TODAY IF YOU HAVE NOT JUST CALL ME ON PHONE SO THAT I WILL SEND SOME MONEY TO YOU TO FEAD YOUR SELF A FULL LIKE YOU

NEVER YOU WRITE ANY EMAIL TO ME AGAIN OR I WILL COMMAND THE POLICE TO ARISST YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE.
THANKS FOR YOUR USELESS ASSITANCE

[email protected]
Quote:
yuroba idiot like obasanjo go to hell all yuroba's are very selfish an gready to deal with,like for example your mama can just one day decide to mary any other useless yuroba when you father is still alive and brings the person in your house even the children will not have say what type of race is that i pity ano ahhhahhahahhahahahahhh

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE MAD ONE DAY DUE TO YOUR POVERTY AND YOU ARE GOING TO FALL INTO ACCIDENTS VERY SOON AND SO SHALL IT BE FOR GENERATION AS YOU STATED BELOW.AMEN.

[email protected] is very un-Christian in his language to me. No turn the other cheek for this lad
Quote:
Boy you are still a kid, and i know say na poverty make you dey talk like madman, any way, I pass you, so i no dey worry, I for say make i send you recharge card, But bcos of all watin u send me, I no go send am again, unless you bring ur mama make i give her bele.

Regard you son of Truck pusher, Born throu way like you, you go suffer till you die

My name still remain unknowable

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
!!! IF YOU WISH PEOPLE BAD SAME GOES TO YOU !!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IGBO'S ARE GREAT FROM THE BEGAINING HOW DID NIGERIA START CAN YOU EXPLAIN IF YOU CAN NOT ASK NEST FOOL YOUR RACE WILL BE WEPT NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA ALSO ABROAD TO MAKE SURE NOT EVEN ONE MAKE

and

Quote:
WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA LIKE YOU

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@kickstart, I wonder how the august batch of insults targets are doing? BTW, major props for always hooking us up with new pets to abuse!!! Smile

Cap419kicker

pony pony pony
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
IN JESUS NAME-SAY AMEN QUICK.
HOLYGHOST- FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUK U

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LEARN HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
if you no get work try find infact I get one for you bastard try count the whole bride for lagos and come tell me how them be you stupid *DELETED*, you wey be say na bcos say comdom burst that is why you manage enter this if not person like you no o dey exist at all, try ask your mama say who your papa be am sure she no go get answer for you. hala me back if you get liver. I go dey expect your reply and if you want make we do am for street no wahala.................

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mumu like u i said it...look arround u,u'll why u be mumu..for ur age....shame on u...i'll make sure u ass is kick b4 noon tomorrow bet me..

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U R SO IDLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Oleyyyyyyyyyyyyy U go must die for motor road. For who wish me bad ehn u get bad in bulk. Nothing can ever happen 2 me bcos I'm covered by his blood LOL. U dey talk to ur father and wayworld brothers and sisters when don get H.I.V already. Ashawoooo Matata like u. Idiot Stupid goat like u Meeeeeeeeeee. Yanch head with ur smelling Prick. Fooooooooooooooooool like U, U say u b doctor na u dey sell fake drugs so no worry NAFDAC to kill u armrobber, Ekwensu. I fuck ur mama no money, I press her toto the toto sound fefe. LOL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender

Mortar x5
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
May GOD BLESS U ABONDANTLY.DATS Y U DONT KNOW WEN DE GOOD THINGS IS COMING BY UR SIDE.THANKS.

[email protected]
Quote:
You be fool all this mails for what if u no be mugu relax bastard.

[email protected] has a dirty mouth
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL, BASTARD. NA ME DISVIRGIN YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.
JOIN THE GAME OR YOU WILL REMAIN POOR TILL YOU DIE.

IDIOT.MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin make u dey curse me so is just the only way u have learnt to talk to people?U must be a real fool open ur eyes

[email protected]
Quote:
iI WILL LIKE TO START WHIT ON THIS POINT, YOU CANNOT EVEN SPEAK A GOOD ENGLISH, AND YOU ARE ALSO DEAD PERSON COS YOU BELEIVE IN A DEAD gOd, SO ,YOU ARE ALREADY A DEAD BIN EVEN AS YOU ARE STILL BREATHING.

IT,S GOOD I MAKE YOU KNOW THAT SINCE YOU GOOD FUTURE GOOD WILL NEVER BE YOUR PORTION.

HAVE A BAD DAY, SINCE YOU LOVE BAD WORD,S, AND IF YOU NEED TO HEAR MORE,PLZ GET MORE BAD WORD,S AND REPLY TO ME SO I CAN GIVE YOU MORE THAN YOU XPECT.

IDEOT.TTRY

and

Quote:
I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A JOBLESS IDIOT, SO I SEE NO PIONT WESTING MY TIME FOR YOU. FOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:
SEE YOUR LIFE ,NA LIFE BE THAT? [email protected]
AND DON'T WORRY I GO GET YOU

I GO MOVE FOR YOU THAN YOU GO NO SAY NON BE YEYE
ONE JUJU MAN IS OK FOR YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks and god bless you God go judge you for everything wey you say and go come back to you go knows i never plans bad agains anyone..Thx and bye
Kingsley
Never any bad plans against anyone, hmmm what does he call 419?

[email protected]

Quote:
Your Mama fuck Dog........

Idiot,

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE THIS YEAR, BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
is on to me, I better watch, oooopss, hey wait a minute, "her" IP resolves to ladland
Quote:
Can u hear urself. this was done as a diversion. I finally know that it is true.
We will soon close in on you. You cheap slot. You have been circled.
Don't even bother being smart coz this last stage is the confirmation as i had to come out via email this time small john as u choose "IDIOT". Do you believe in technology? You just gave yourself away as stupid as you are.

How would you feel if you loose your life over one of your careless moments in the past.
Nothing is hidden under the sun FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
otunegi otolo gbagbuegi
Does that mean his mother quick ashawo work?

[email protected] is very ungodly Laughing
Quote:
GUY I DON HEAR YOUR SIDE, BUT Y U DAY TALK LIKE WOMAN? YOU GET PAPA GET MAMA GET SISTER AND BROTHER ABI NO BE SO.

YOU PAPA DAY KIRI KIRI DAY FUCK BOYS 4 PURE WATER, YOUR MAMA DAY FUCK ME SO I GO FIT BUY HER MARKET WAY SHE DAY SELL NEAR OKIJA SHRINE, YOUR SISTER DAY FUCK MAD MAN 4 NEAR OKIJA SHRINE

YOUR BROTHER DAY OMILA FOR BENIN EXPRESS WAY AND YOUR 4 FATHERS AND ANCESTOR DAY FOR HELL FIRE DAY ROAST CORN, BASTARD YOU THINK SAY YOU SABI TALK, YOU DON ENTER MY 1 CHANCE, BIG BOY MONEY MAN. UR FATHER GET 3 HEAD 5 NIPPLE AND 8 LEGS, IDIOT FOOL NA YOUR FAMILY NAME YOU CARRY GO SHRINE, MY BOY YOU DON CHOP

IDIOT CRUB, SNITCH AND FAGOT HUMAN,AFTER U READ THIS MAIL, GO KISS TRANSFORMER DIE PUCK ASS MUDER FUCKER, I GO FUCK UR FAMILY MEMBER INCLUDING UR FATHER AND U, COS U ALL ARE BITCHES

MONEY MAN, I GO BUY U BEAR OF 1 MILLION U GO DRINK DIE, UR MATE DAY VILLAGE DAY CLAP HAND U U DAY DEY FRY PLANTAIN AND YAM FOR MARKET. HA HA HA HA HA HA

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YUR FATHER YOU DEY TALK TO LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING MONKEY BECAUSE I NUR NO WHY U DEY COUS ME LIKE THAT NA MONEY WE DEY FINE FOOL LIKE YOU
COME MY HOUSE MAKE YOU SEE D KIND BIG LIVE WHEN I DEY LEAVE THROUG THIS G WORK GOAT MUMU HE DEY PAIN YOU GA GA ALL D COUSE WHEN YOU CALL ME NA YUR FATHER YOU DEY COUSE BASTARD LIKE YOU

[email protected] does that religious thing on me
Quote:
All this I return back to sender. Its ur generation that will suffer this
All the Angel and saint will shout AMEN to that and AMEN.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A far better crop today.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
guy u dey mad.your mama no fit follo mee yan like that.kiss ma ass

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
how far where U Know me because U They talk like person never do yahoo before guy stop all that supeid thing U Write to me if

U never be mad Okay OMO ALE KO SI OPOLO FI RI

Wow. A plane ticket to Lagos. Sign me up, [email protected]:

Quote:

Gentleman,
I never intended replying this your emails but it seem to have gotten to my nerves as i percieve that you do not have

anything doing than to insult those that are better than you.

that exchages their lifes for money like you.
Well i do not blame you,it is the situation of things that is making you act so foolish and childish.
Please,if you do not have money to come back from the USA i can as well help you by sending you some money to buy flight ticket back home to fined something better to start doing with your life than this state that you are.I can see that you are at the verge of madness so come back on time to avoid the embarrasment that you will cause us by raven mad out of poverty in the USA."This is how generous i am.
With your emails and spelling it is clear that you are mad,so pleaseget back to me with information that i can use in sending you money or any of your family members here in Nigeria Fooooooooooooooool.

and after another round of abuse:

Quote:
U be fool ohhhh.I want help you u dey talk any how.For your information i no believe JUJU because na useless people like you

dey believe those kind dirty stuffs.No wonder you no dey progress.Try change ohhhhhhh for "the days of ignorance is gone"

[email protected] shares his fetish:

Quote:
U dey crase,hustler dont talk like you do,but i realise you are a big fuck up to the hustling community

FUCK UR MAMA AND COME BACK TO TELL WHAT IT FEELS LIKE HEHEHEHEHE

[email protected] is quite stuid:

Quote:
hello stuid boy...ur mother na gudubga..why ur fther dey beg for money u too u no go se good thing for ur live ...ur sisters

dey among the people wey dey do ashawo wey them coush..fuck u omo OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...I DON KNOW WHAT KIND OF BABTUNDE BE UR

OWN ME TOO A BE BABATUNDE..IDIOT
Amen u

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
EVIL SPRIT NA HIM GO PUNISH YOUR GENERATION. BASTARD YORUBA FOOL .

[email protected] gives a nice variant in the classic:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDEROOOOOOOOOOO YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL REMAIN POOR MAN FOREVER,YOUR FAMILYS WILL

BE THE POORET IN THIS ENTIER PLANET

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
make GOD in heaven hammer your fulll family historry,and make he make ur family walk and stumblllee....

your life
you bastard.

I don't know what [email protected] wrote. I doubt it was Happy Birthday.

Quote:
DARE OZUO Babatunde Amoda

OZUO NNE OZUO NNE OZUO NNE

[email protected] doesn't like the Yoruba:

Quote:
Yoruba monkey!!!!!!!! sabotage!!!!!!!! Your name is nothing but babaijebu. Otu nne gi. Hungry man. Do you know the road to the bank? Do you really have an account?

[email protected] is too busy ranting at me to scam:

Quote:
Foolish you..
it seems ur father is or has been a forever thief and u a forever illegit....U remember the lot of Abiola illegit???U will never know because of your lack of education....
very unfortunate dat u did not have any self esteem talkless of good education dat could have safe u from sweeping the street of Europe with ur miseducation caused by dat ur corrupt father or Uncle..
God punish ur generation until u take time to understand the essence of life and its finite ....
I will like to take u on a serious life voyage till u know its meaning..stupid illiterate

Awaiting your response

and:

Quote:
surely you really do not have work other than cleaning the street of europe or how could one situate your frustration of seating with a computer waiting to recieve a mail from a computer and answer ur masters call?
Hope u are showing ur white angel ur response before sending it??Do you have a mother??Absolutely capital NO??
Why would u not worship at the shrine when u do not have a real father?? A bastard of the highest order??
I am sure u have started writing the respons before it got to u..Abi..FOOL...Born of an imbecile

Still waiting for ur response till the owner of the CP drives u..U are surely a daft...a riif raff and God knows what he makes of an idiot like u

AND:

Quote:
Of everything ur name speaks volume...Amoda....Oyo state or whatever..Adedibu is from ur state and unfortunately u lost ur speach or rather ur pen whenit comes to two people stealing ur commonwealth? U are babatunde or whatever agin..Abiku or what can one call a fool like u? U think u are fighting for black man emancipation or I don't just know??Go and read ur religion literature right or even ur history and probably which I doubt because of your lack of education wqhich might make it hard for u to comprehend...U are a sad story and I am responding just to let u know that u are not there yet...Ask the egg heads???
Still waiting for ur response Mr English

AND YET AGAIN!

Quote:
For d last time, I never knew I was jabbing with a full illiterate..You can never be said to have been miseducated because you never attended one.It shows in your esence..Your language stinks as well as your moral..A garage boy..All you think about is your days in the Motor Park selling pure water..See u ur mentality is low..where does one mother come in here??yet u are talking about Elder??
Seriously..you are a lowlife with no home training..I am very sorry for your family because with your mindset..you really cannot train someone to success..Where do you get computer sef?? A left over by your masters??Or you have a permanent seat in a cafe???Whoever employ your type has made a great mistake..whatever ..either as a Gardner or gateman..you can never be a success...I have my own house already and I travel round the world still doing business..Your CURSE(check ur spellings) will surely be on your head as I will leave your parents and Children out of it if God will grant you one.
HAIL THE FOOOOOOOLLLLL of the year..................

After that, I welcome [email protected]'s directness:

Quote:
kiss my ass and come suckmy dick fool

I no blame u

u no get beta family.

ur papa dey 4 jail when ur mama
carry ur belle ,so he no even see u when ur mama born u.

ur mama fuck
another man ,as she carry ur belle ,so no be ur papa be ur real
fada.

ur sista dey work 4 ynot ,u sef ur head don dey mess up with
igbo.

if u get sense u no go eve write me again ,stupid jobless
idot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PRIMARY SCHOOL BOY CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTD WHAT YOU ARE TRING TO SAY! BIG BOY, AREA BOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde. Dat Name sounds real like a big Yoruba Foolish Ijebu Goat. U don be Maga for replying at all. You are already infected with HIV (AIDS). Mind ur business and dnt spread dat Deadly disease to people around you. Ur Relations don run leave u dats y u nu get job to do again. Ijebu Goat

[email protected] is short and sweet:

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER, FATHER, BROTHERS AND SISTERS BILLION-TRILLION TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U SHOULD CURE YOURSELF OF YOUR HIV FIRST
POOR BASTARDO
AFO ANU
IKPU ANU
AMU ANU
IKE EZI

[email protected] doesn't quite understand how this works:

Quote:
You can't even write

YOU DON LAND HERE! OOOOOOO!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a bible verse from one guy,

Quote:
JOHN 13: 16-17

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting back into the insult game;
[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
I AM THE UNSTOPEABLE BEYOUNG ALL DEVIL AND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT GO TO THE SMALLL RVIVER NEAR YOUR VILLAGE ASK YOUR MOTHER TO BE NICK THROUG OUT THE DAY AND I WILL SHOMW YOU WHERE WIDOM AND POWER BELONGS NANAGI

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
STOP TALKING TO MUCH LITTLE MONKEY YOU ARE PUNKKKKKKKKKKK WHAT KIND OF JEW MANN ARE YOU YOU TALK TO MUCH LIKE AN IMBESIDE PUNKINIG HUMAN BEING
STOP TALKIKG TO MUCH BUSH MANNNNNNNN
BEY LITTLE
MONKEY

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
dr wetin you call yourself ? abeg try go fine work incase you no see work, i get one for you,the work wey i get for be say you try go count all the bridge wey dey for lagos then come tell me how dem be you good for nothing bastard.... you wey be if no be say comdom burst you for no come for this world. try hala me back if you get liver or if you want make do am sor street hala me my number na 080-333-00-333 you see I tell you say na you be the biggest fooooooooooooooool on earth you dey expect my number fooooool like you reply this email if you get liver idiot

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see many folks throwing the insults at the lads. IMHO this vile clowns derserve whatever is sent to them. For instance, take the lad using the name [email protected], what vile talk

Quote:
BELLO,

YOU GO DIE FRAUSTRATED RICHED POOR MAN.GO TO HELL AS YOU DIE IN JAIL WITH YOUR PARENTS. AFTER TWO DAYS IN THE JAIL YOU START FUCKING YOUR MAMA BY TOUCHING HER BREAST GRADUALLY, TOUCHING HER CLITORIS AND ALSO AS YOU ARE MAKING YOUR MAMA TO FUN WITH ALL THESE ACTIONS YOUR PAPA WILL BE CLAPPING FOR YOU AND WILL BE HAILING YOU SAYING (MY SON YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WITH MY WIFE I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS KIND STYLE TO HER SINCE I MARRIED YOUR MAMA)

OMO OLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE GOOD LORD LET ALL YOUR GENERATIONS BORN AND UNBORN PERISH AND YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE.

SHAME WILL KILL YOUR GENERATIONS,,,,HEHEHEHEHE I HAVE COLLECT SERIOUS BAAAA FROM MAYE ..............BUT YOU AINT GET NOTHING

[email protected]
Quote:
Just imagine yourself,

No body wan be like you, bc/s you done die finish, hungry man

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER YOU ARE NOT CORRECT ,ONYE ARA

[email protected]
Quote:
Because you are a fool and one will you remain thats why i have more than enough and have much time to reply your stupid email can't you really see idiot

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

douglas micahel [email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ARE YOU NOT A FOOL ??? INFACT YOU ARE A BIG BIG BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. WHO
ARE YOU ? YOU ARE GRATEST FOOL IN THE WORLD........IDOT

IF YOU EVE WRITE ME AGAIN SATAN WILL BLESS YOUR FAMIL WITH DEATH
BECAUSE I HAVE TAKING ANY OF YOUR THING

[email protected] told me dey truth:

Quote:
YOUR ARE A FOOL

James Durban from [email protected] gave me the best reply in a while. Haras the hell out of him boys, Ok?:

Quote:
Hello,
You are a big asshole who cant write good english let alone write pidgin that will make a whole lot of sense.

Se na ur papa bring the email addy from heaven abi na ur brother wey u dey talk like imbecile.Its obvious you are a very foolish Ibo man that lacks education so i dont blame you.The maga go pay me first if you no careful you son of a dog.Get off my back ass hole.
Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pony pony pony
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I REALLY managed to piss somebody off with the insults. My e-mail was forged as the From address in a bunch of spams.
If you want to let him know how much you appreciate it call: +2348050481732.

Anyhow, before gmail closes the account, enjoy this healthy batch of lad abuse.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR GENERATION FULL LIFE HISTORY

You mama na rosko for ikpodo under bridge for ikeja and your papa na agberoo for oshodi oke your sister they for my bed now dey give me blow job mennnnnnnnnnnnnnn your sister pusyy na awalawa tomato i still manage am shaaaaa, as i dey come back yesterday for okpebi na him i see police people wen them shoot your broda for him dick becos him do pick pocket. as for you i no blame you becos na the tachere $5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5$5 wen you don collect from maga they make your heard wen dey like EEEEDWARD dey swell up u abi.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Must you remain stupid as your unillustrious ancestors did during the dark era in human civilization?, that monsta era tagged slavery. Why dont you go and learn hence you have short circuted knowledge. If i should speak escathedral, you are dancing in the euphria of nothingness. You stupid fool. imaging you with black stars all over your face you talk to me in such a dirty manner. Go fuck your mothers ass. See i 've good brain. Bastered. I have 2+1.

This mail is not intended for you, so why dont you keep your ugly trap short.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Babatunde,

U get bad mouth like your tribe people. I no blame u when u dey lick old woman yash 4 france. continue, by the time u get back, ur mates don waka go far.

U made mistake.I big pass western union and money gram. I pick dough with accounts. useless big mouthed ugly scum. i fuck ur mama and that ur sick ugly sister. idiot.may amadioha and sango finish ur entire generations with thunder. Ole, toto sucker. next time , no cross my path. HIV carrier.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BET YOU *DELETED* YOU ARE GOIN TO SUFFER FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE. JUST WATCH AND SEE FROM THIS MOMENT. YOU SON A OF BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Attention Please!!!!
Why it is that you yorubas must curse and insult somebody o be complete?
don't you have anything worthwhile to do with your time than writing assaultive words to me.
Do you think your words really get at me? we both are hunters and your boxes is not marked a guyman box
so when you extract emails send all you have extracted you never can tell a maga email.so if you have received my trow several times or once that does not mean you must tell me your life history.from your words i need no other conviction that you are from one of those rotten yoruba family of agboros. ordinarily i should not been found writing you an idiot a mail,but i have to do it.I thank God for internet because if ever
i set eyes on you,you will be six feet under! I will ensure that you are wasted because you are not worthy to live.
As for making money;if all your family resources including iyala iya eee ,all your worthless extended family resources i mean all that those rabbits in your family value are put together it cannot march my wealth which i made online! I have cars,and houses yes houses because i have a house in my home town and at aba.i have a good and flourishing business and a cybercafe.so i no longer think that there is something left for me to achieve via this medium. so you just have succeeded in proving how stupid and foolish you are.i have a good business am a network engineer so i can never beg for bread nor push truck but all those words have been returned to you in a million! you that don't even have a legitimate handwork and business than stealing from every including the mad man and beggars on the street.
if you have hacked into my box and steal a potential maga as you claimed it does not bore me,after all that is why you are doing what you do JUST TO STEAL BUT BEAR IT MIND THAT I STILL CHOP AM.and you can not from my other boxes.
Right from the beginning your forefathers have always been the losers,losing runs in your blood you have fail and you will continue to fail take a good look at yourself shame to you and woe to the womb that bore a sorry sight like you.forever you will remain a loser.
if you like reply this mail but i assure you i will neva read it! and watch out....i will get you and when i did you are a dead man

[email protected]

Quote:
YEYE FRIEND BABATUNDE,

GO FUCK YOURSELF.IF YOU YAN LIKE THIS NOTHING DEY YOUR HEAD....(GABAGE )YOU THINK SAY I THEY EKO....I DEY WITH YOU HERE.

NA EVERYDAY MUGU DEY COME LIFE ..IF YOU GET AWARENESS, INNO MEAN SAY YOU GO SIT DOWN DEY YAN TRASH COMMOT FOR YOUR DIRTY MOUNT. FIRE BURN YOU..BABYLON MESSENGER YOU WILL BE AND REMAIN TILL YOU CRASH .YOUR PAPA THIEF OWO TAKE SEND YOU COME HERE YOU THINK SAY NA YOU GET THE WOLRD.OPPORTUNIST LIKE YOU MALAKA.....AGHAMITSU FOOL..YOUR MAMA WEY BORN FOR 4 MEN ..MARRY YOUR PAPA BORN HALF CAST.....YOU THINK YOU NO SOMETHING...NOTHING YOU KNOW..THE WORLD BIG PAST ALL YOU GENERATION..NIGER MAN LIKE YOU EVEN DIRTY YORUBA..FOOL.I THINK SAY YOU WAN YAN ABOUT JP AND CHINA ACCOUNT...YOU DEY ABOUT WESTY AND OWOGRAM..SHON-SHON YOUR HEAD NO CORRECT...STAY OUT NUMERON .. DON�T WATCH ,WATCH YOURSELF OK...I HAVE BEEN SHOPING OWO SINCE I WAS A KID....I NO THIS GAME LONG TIME...I GET YARD FOR NEW JERSEY WEY I BUY CASH...YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH.

INTERNET WIDE NO THINK SAY YOU SMART..YOU RAT.... PEACE OF SHIT, MARICON *DELETED*....GUPPY.

DEATH TO ALL BLACK AN WHITE FOWL LIKE YOU.ACCEPT THAT WHICH YOU CANNOT CHANGE..YOU VILLAGE YORUBA AGBAYA.

WHO YOU BE WITH? CHAIN SNATCHER, OLOSHO LIKE YOUR FUCKING MAMA THEM AND MOTHER FUCKERS .YOU GET LOST FOOL.

TAKE CARE MAKE YOU NO GO DIE FOR SHON SHON,I DON GROW LONG TIME AND SHOT YOUR MOUNT..LOOK WITH YOUR EYES YOU WILL LEARN MORE FOOL.

EQUALITY ALWAYS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
But as time goes on i go so be big boy..na God go doam no be man

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i WILL LOVE TO MEET YOUR URGLY MOM AND
SCREW HER PUSSY VERY WELL FOR

HER BECAUSE SHE IS NEEDING A MAN TO DO
THAT FOR HER.YOUR MOTHER IS

ASHE GOAT CANT YOU SEE THAT FROM HER!!sHE
KEEPS FUCKING TOUTS AND

KEEPS ON GETTING TOUTS AS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU
ARE FROM A GOOD

MTHER,SHE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU HOW TO BEHAVE.i GUEST
THAT YOU ARE

AN IGBO BOY.dIETY THINGS THAT CANNOT WORK BUT DEPENDS ON
SMELLING.

YOU ARE COURSED AND WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY IN YOUR LIFE AND
WILL REMAIN

AS POOR AND PENNYLESS AS YOU ARE INCLUDING EVERY OF
YOUR

FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

BE WELL INFORMED THAT UR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U
COMPOUND

FOOL. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR
ASS IN THE

CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHY
YOU PLAY AT

GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET
ANY MONEY AT

THE WESTERN UNION . MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT
THROUGHOUT YOUR

LIFE.

YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF LAGOS
STATE! UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS

FUK HER TOTO AN MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV
SPERM . HER PUSSY SO BIG

THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY AND GRAZE ON HER
PUBIC HAIR! UR DAD BEGS ME

TO SUCK MY DICK . YOUR FATHER IS DYING
SLOLEY IN THE PRISON YARD. PLS

TELL MIM DONT FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I
DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND!

U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA
WORK AND STILL GET THE MIND HAVING

SEX WITH HER. I SAW A BIG FAT GOAT
SUCKING THE HELL OUT OF UR MAMA TOTO

DAT BE FULL OF WORMS. UR FATHER BE
A GBOMOGBOMO

GAY BOI SHEEP MAN LIKE U. I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I
DONT NO WHERE UR

FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. PASS URSELF BEFOUR U DIE OF
AIDS U MAGA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard
Bastard

continued for about 200 lines

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Baba Tunde
Thanks and God Bless you
One Love

Mortar x5
Gendo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is it about scammers and insulting your sexuality?

You'd think they were members of Westboro Baptist Church or something.

What happens if the baiter really is gay? (Not meant to be an offensive question ^^; I'm bi myself)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HF [email protected] has sent back insult stolen from several baiters Laughing I recognize one of my scripts as well as cpt419kicker. Damn lads. I'll besure to send him some fresh insults.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you [email protected]

Trying your retort on some of ur small bois lads tonight, you know, place the chamber pots out and eventually you'll get someone to crap in it!!! MAGA!!!

@chazfox

THe lads are vehemently homophobic and we understand this and I guess we play on it so they waste their time insulting us instead of choppping dollars. In Nigeria, homosexual, or Male sleeping with Male sex (MSM) is a state crime punishable up to 12 years in jail. This comes from tribal traditions and the Anglican and Catholic dioceses of the country. It is equivalent to saying that someone is a child predator here in the U.S. Just some food for thought so you can see why there is so much "anti-gay" rhetoric in the piding you see (if you dare want to call their stuff 'rhetorical)

Keep on insulting... Smile

pony pony pony
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Homer you get some amazing abuse. What do you say to these guys?

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:
Homer you get some amazing abuse. What do you say to these guys?

A couple of recyclers from earlier lads:

Quote:

Elephant and hipopotamus go do one hundred metres dash inside your mama toto...oooooooooooo
na eyimba go use your mama toto do practice for onikan stadium,,ooooooo
rangers go make all their passes thru ur sister toto...ooooooooo
Milan go use your wife celebrate the uefa championship..oooooooo

mumu like you na cafe your pickin go shit for body.....oooooooooooooo

mumu...oodeehhh.......ewuuuu.......oleeee.......

give ur mum some talynol to ease the banging from my dog..ooooooooo she really need am
babatoto omoburuku jatijati olodo rapata....amu ...amu....that is prick in Ibo language..oooooooooo so keep fucking all the dogs on your street untill local government officials catch your papa..ooooo

Quote:

YOUR MOTHER FUCKS MONKEYS AND HYENAS FOR 2 NAIRA AND YOUR FATHER LICKS THE ASSES OF CHICKENS AND GOATS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN. YOU ARE AN IIDIOT MUMU AND LOVE TO SUCK THE TESTICLES OF DEAD GOATS. YOU ARE A SMALL BOY AND A HOMOSEXUAL. PASS YOURSELF, YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER

Quote:
YOU FUCK GOAT AND MONKEY, YOU HAVE DEFILED YOURSELF WITH YOUR SISTER, YOUR MAMA IS WHORE FOR MEN, YOUR PAPA IS WHORE FOR MEN, YOUR SINS ARE LIKE THE GRAINS OF SAND THEY WOULD TAKE THE ETERNITY YOU WILL BURN FOR TO LIST! ON EARTH YOU WILL BE POOR (AS LONG AS YOU DO SCAM, YOU WILL NOT GET MONEY) AND SINCE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO WORK REAL JOB, YOU WILL BE WHORE FOR MEN LIKE YOUR PARENTS! IN FACT YOU ALREADY ARE, BUT YOU DO IT BECAUSE YOU LIKE COCK IN YOUR ASS AND MOUTH. FUCK YOU AND YOUR MONKEY FAMILY.

and if they insult me because I use a Yoruba name:

Quote:

JUS A LIKE YOUR UGLY AND MONSTER BROTHER, ALL OF
YOU WILL STAND AND SEE HOW THE YORUBA WILL STAKE OVER
NIGERIA

YOU CAN NEVER DISPUTE THAT YORUBA ARE BLESSED AND THAT
YORUBA ARE THE AMERICANS OF AFRICA.

I ASSURE YOU ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL BE BASTARDS IN
NIGERIA. AND YOU WILL AGREE WITH THAT WITHOUT THE
YORUBAS NOBODY COULD KNEW THAT THERE IS A COUNTRY CALLED
NIGERIA. YORUBAIS NIGERIA.

FUCK OFF BASTARD YOU MONSTERS. ALL IGBO WILL DIE
VERY SOON. LET WAIT AND SEE

YORUBA ARE THE JEWS OF AFRICA AND GOD IS WITH US THAT IS
WHY PROSPER IN EVERYTHING DO. CAN'T YOU SEE, SUCKER.

DEATH AWAIT YOUR GENERATION AND FAMILIES FOR CURSING
AN AFRICAN JEW. NOBODY SHOULD CURSE THE PEOPLE OF GOD
AND YOU DID. THEREFORE, YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE AND
FOLLOWS YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION AND THE YORUBA OR
AFRICAN JEWS WILL TAKE OVER NIGERIA

SUCK OFF.
Quote:

Mortar x5
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First this jackass sneds me back a script I use from another accounts, sans the reference to Jesus [email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL GREETING MY DEARS FRINED I HOPE U FIND THIS EMAIL WELL...

MAY GOD INCREASE YOUR FOOLISHNESS, AND YOUR STUPIDITY IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR YOU, AMEN.
OH MY GOD YOUR MOTHER TOTO IS SO BIG WIDE AND DEEP, I FURKED UR MOTHER WHEN SHE FIRST BLED OOOOOOO!!!!!!!! SHE IS NOW ON TOUR FORM ACCRA TO BENIN WITH RECORD TOTO THAT WHITE MEN PAY 2 SEE. UR SISTA IS A KIND FURK 2. SHE DONE LICK MY ASS AFTER I SHIT. SHE DEY HUSTLE AT DEY PEPPER SOUP JOINT ON OJO STREET. EFCC NET ARE HER BEST COSTUMERS!!!

UR FATHER CUT HIS PENIS OFF IN OJIKA SHRINE RITUAL FOR MONEY DAYS AFTER AMAL RAPE ALL THEE LITTLE BOIS IN THE VILLAGE U WERE HIS FIRST AIDS VICTIM OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HE KNOW IN JAILYARD RAPE VICTIM TO MSM LORRY DRIVAS. IT IS SIN THING U DOG UMA SUCKA!!!

UR AUNT AND UNCLE ARE SLAVE TRADERS. ONLY HOW DUMB U CAN BE IS BY DEY INBREAD IN UR FAMILY OF IDOL WORSHIPPERS.A NOTHA SIN THING!!! UR FAMILY HOUSE IS A HORE WHOUSE!!!

[email protected] can't even speak english

Quote:
come questo posta?

[email protected] give me a lesson on vocabulary power:
Quote:
YOU WILL REMING POOR,IF YOPU DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAKFOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:

FACK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND ALL UR FAMILY AND U WILL DIE THIS WEEK OK.

pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic