SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Super Safari (Approx. 8k miles)- YW, BW and J0J0

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I think he is trying to screw us (duh!)- though I cannot figure out how. He keeps pushing for me to send that map. I can't quite understand why he would be lying to us about this though. He knows that I will not be hiding the money until he reaches Nairobi. So, for now, I'll just be playing dumb, as if I think he is still in Cameroon.

EDIT: Just sent him this-

Quote:
Brother-

My heart grows in faith with you as I see us drawing nearer to the date. Remember, we
must be very safe.

You must tell me the day that you arrive in Kenya, so that I may go and hide the money in
the cave. I have a bag ready.

Also, remember to take pics as you walk up the mountain, in case there are any problems
finding it. I will be able to see from your pictures the route you have taken, as I know
the park well.

Brother, as soon as you arrive in Nairobi, I will hide the money. You must tell me
exactly what day this will happen.

I will mail you the new map shortly. I don't think I have sent that one before.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him straight that because you don't trust anyone, including him, you won't be even making the final treasure map until he is ready to come to the mountain and pick it up. Why the hell does he need the map in Cameroon?

I think he wants you to send him the map and plant the booty before you even realize he's in the area, then blam! He blags 100% of the loot and disappears , while pretending he never left home.

It makes it even more satisfying that he is trying to rip you off, whilst you send him on the ultimate wild goose chase.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think he intends jumping you before you get to hide the money? The map won't be much good to him. 'X' marks the spot, oh no, wait I put it over there instead. He'll definitely have to wait until you've planted the dosh.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
Do you think he intends jumping you before you get to hide the money?

No. He knows that he cannot get to me. I don't PERSONALLY have the money. It is located in a tent nearby. And he would have no idea where we are on the mountain. So, that theory is blown out the window. I am still racking my brain trying to understand his game.

I mean, he has lied about parts of his trip. I don't get it. There is absolutely no reason to lie about it. Maybe he just feels like an idiot for the wretched path that he has taken and would be embarassed to tell me he has travelled halfway across West Africa and back.

He has to inform me when he is there. I just don't understand why he is waiting. I cannot get it.

He will be receiving a map soon. I am going to include a list of endangered species on the map, per advice from one of the baiters. Apparently poaching is a bad problem there and they would be serious about taking action if his map had roosting places of some endangered animals. Just another layer of trouble if he gets caught. Twisted Evil

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he could be playing the 'super lad' role then, in that he is really professional, has his head screwed on right, etc?

I trust the map he is going to get has everything marked in the right places?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With all of our safaris, I mock up a movie poster for the occasion. (Yes that is a photo of our actual lad) So here it is. Definitely not my best but it works! Very Happy

And here is the original for anyone not familiar with the movie, Speed.

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have mail my elder brother in nigeria to send that amount for me here in cameroon and he promise to do that soonest
Cool! When this is over (hopefully no time soon), you will have two disappointed lads for the price of one. If he's telling the truth that is.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This does seem to be a particularly strange lad. Perhaps he thinks that if he confuses you enough he'll be able to screw you over and run off with the money better. His IP confirms that he is indeed travelling, so I guess we'll have to wait and see why he's being so odd.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some superficial inconsistencies in the writing styles of the two emails sent to you (one being the IP in Lagos and the second being in Nairobi). Maybe it's just the way I am reading it, but is it all possible he has found a connection to a Kenyan lad and he has been sending you emails from the address? I only ask because that happened to me recently, but I don't imagine connections with east african scammers is par for the course with most west african lads.

I'm probably just being overly cautious, but likewise I cannot figure out his game plan. Perhaps he wanted to do some recon of the site before he let you know he was there so he could determine a quick getaway, whether it exists at all or the like?

Either way, the one way ticket comment is simply too good to leave uncommented on!

clapping jump_4_joy clapping

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The IP is from a Kenyan sat provider with coverage in Nigeria: http://www.iwayafrica.com/index-3.html

The mugu still waits for the money to fly.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^*Big Worm
Excellent Poster! Maybe Shiver would like you to make a book cover for him! Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Osmin Below wrote:
The IP is from a Kenyan sat provider with coverage in Nigeria: http://www.iwayafrica.com/index-3.html

The mugu still waits for the money to fly.

^^^^

That would make more sense. I was quite surprised to see that he had moved to Kenya already.

That writing is still from him, trust me. I have been with this guy for over 8 months now. I am well-accustomed to his writing styles.

I have not gotten another email from him yet. I'll try and send another read notify to him, as those are a bit more accurate on the location, as I have found.

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Osmin- you were absolutely correct. He is still in Nigeria. That was just a fluke that his IP matched to Kenya. I just got another email from him with IP: 196.220.9.122, which goes back to Nigeria.

Quote:
Ok brother,
Even thou your are not eble to send the new map,probably you must direct me well on how to get to the cave with out map.
as am walking up through the moutain, i believe that as soon as i get up to the moutain i will deffinately find the cave since the cave has a name (interesting reasoning Rolling Eyes ) and moreover their will be a direction straight to the cave.

really we are drawing nearer every day therefore soon it must come to pass.
asleast through the moutain i will be eble to find the cave.
i must mail you immediately i get ready to leave ok.
thank you

While this is more delay, it can also be a positive thing. He is still in Nigeria, so the safari goes on longer. And now I know that he is not trying to screw me out of the money Razz . More waiting.

Goat

JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How 'bout an update?

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We just received an email from him today. He is still in nigeria. Laughing Im sure jojo will post shortly with his response.

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should ask, today was the first time I had received a mail in a while.

Quote:
Hi brother, One love.
plz so sorry for the late reply.
really i have been passing some difficaulties here due to the delay
but am writting to let you know that i have recieve the map and i think it`s all i need for now.
therefore i will get back to you in details ok brother.

is the real entrance to the cave isn`t it ?
thank you.

I had not heard from him in a while. He had not checked his email in almost two weeks. He is currently in Nigeria for some reason.

I sent him this map. For some reason (thanks Simba), we thought it would be a good idea to list all kinds of endangered birds on this map. Poaching is a real problem there and they take VERY serious action.

Oh, and Simba was kind enough to get us the contact information of the park ranger there. I will be emailing him tomorrow with full information on Chris, along with a picture and a copy of the map that he has. Twisted Evil

Today marks 5 weeks of travel! I'll post his route later. You'll get a kick out of it.

Goat

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad to see the update. I was wondering what happened to your lad.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo don't be surprised if he wants to screw you over.
Most likely he is selling your map and instructions to another mugu.

He is not moving for a very good reason

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
Most likely he is selling your map and instructions to another mugu.

Does that mean he will get beaten to a pulp if the other mugu serves the fruitless journey? Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Simba was kind enough to get us the contact information of the park ranger there. I will be emailing him tomorrow with full information on Chris, along with a picture and a copy of the map that he has

Bye bye mugu, it was fun reading your adventures while they lasted... Shocked

5 weeks of travel... 3d aside, this must be some kind of african record...?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
He is not moving for a very good reason

He is trying to get a flight from Nigeria to Kenya. This is the problem that caused the delay in the beginning. He is a Nigerian national who lived in Senegal. That caused problems for him getting his visa. Now, he is a Senegal resident trying to get a ticket from Nigeria to Kenya. I am quite confident that he is trying to get funding from his brother for the trip.

I'll post a map later of his travels thus far. They are very amusing.

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update... he is still on safari. He is in Nigeria now, for some reason. That is not where he lives (Senegal is his home), so he might be staying with friends. He maintains that he is in Cameroon. However, I know that he has been back from Cameroon from some time.

Quote:
Brother really it`s a pity that up till now i never
get there for the deal to take shape,but nevertheless
all is the same therefore keep on praying for me
brother am trying all my possible best to make sure
that this matter get solve soon.
Brother you don`t really know what am passing through,
right here i don`t slept confortable at night just
because of this case.
i have commited alots to this matter to be done ,but
yet i wonder why it`s still delaying up to this
moment.
Brother i do have brothers but they are all far from
me and moreover the level of my cominications right
here in cameroun.
i have tried to make it but it`s still delaying.
brother am very much concern to this matter coz some
times if i remember the end i felt as if it`s a dream.
well i have sent massages to all my brother outside
and inside inorder to make it fast.
Again plz no matter the delay brother plz don`t loose
hope since i never give up okay.
today am ok and am very much happy to writte you and
to remind you on my current agenda.
plz jsut cool down once more i will get to you when i
will be there and i beleive it will not take much time
again.
thanks

Hopefully he will get moving sooner than later. I love the idea that he is still on safari all this time, but I would like to see him make it to the park. We have big plans for him.

Goat

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but yet i wonder why it`s still delaying up to this moment.

So do we...!!
Go and buy a push bike stupid mugu... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bump

Any update on this bait? I was eagerly awaiting updates before the forum went all poopy.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I can tell, the lad talks big but never really delivers. We seem to keep getting close, but then there is always some new delay. Jojo is the main point of contact, maybe he has an update.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic