SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1) My 2.5 Gallon ice mountain water Jug decided that the cap should come off while I was pulling on the dispenser thingy. That was fun to clean up, but eh.

2) Went shopping and bought a 12 pack of soda, went to put it up on the belt to buy it and it ripped open, spilling all 12 cans into my cart.. A guy had to run and get tape for me.. My reply "This is the type of day I'm having" Laughing
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan (You know why)

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What? Whatwhatwhat?!? Whywhywhywhy?!?!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Misused apostrophe's (geddit?)

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday they offered bro a plea bargain and he took it. He went back to jail til sept.5th in hopes of getting this felony reduced or dropped.

It's sad that you admit to something you did not do in order to keep from going to jail for a long time. The only thing he did do was break the protective order by driving by the house. That's what hurt him the most. Sad

He's lost everything and no one can tell me that this was not planned on her part. She will be a millionaire (inherit) very shortly and he is in her way.

I put her in the same category as this slim we deal with everyday.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

November, last year. I refinanced my house to pay off all my medical bills(except for the really BIG one) and have some cash to build my shop. Wifey calls the Hospital and their Billing Agency to get all the bills in order. We pay off all the bills. She calls them just to make sure that there are no more outstanding bills. They advise nothing more is owed.

Two days ago I was served. I am being sued for non-payment of medical bills. Apparently they missed two of my bills PLUS one of the bills belong to my son(we share the same name except for that Sr., Jr. bit at the end) It seems that the Billing agency had sent the bill to my insurance company, who paid their part, but neglected to send me my bill. I contacted the Lawyer representing the billing agency who advised me that this is happening quite frequently and even happened to him. He said that "The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" referring to the Hospital and Billing agency.

Never the less, the little $550. I originally owed has blossomed into a $1107. bill (counting suit filing fees and Lawyer fees). To pay the bill would still be cheaper than hiring an attorney to try and fight it.

It's people like that, that make people like me, go postal! Evil or Very Mad

Edit: Oh yes, the Valium prescription has been filled and being put to good use now!

Edit2: Yes, on painkillers, high blood pressure meds, and now Valium.....piss me off, I dare ya!!!!!!!
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

#1 - People who post in the "bitch Thread" to say "I don't bitch" or "I hardly ever bitch".

#2 - People who sign every post with their name or initials.

Harry Bawls
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls,
I like you too!
corona Wink

babyboyuk81
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me dam sister threw out me debit card Evil or Very Mad

need i say more Shocked

pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo's got nowt to bitch about. The sun shone brightly today and all was happy in Tommoworld, apart from speaking about myself in the third person that is. Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Thursday I must have punctured my gum. It became irritated and on Friday I called the dentist, she said that she would make a call to the drug store. I was assuming it was an antibiotic, pick it up and it's a mouth wash. Confused I do the wash 4 times a day as read and it did nothing. Friday morning was in a rush and brushed a little rough in that area to be sure that I kept it extra clean. Lord and behold I must have brushed the tender skin right off. Believe you me it has not been pretty. Could not live like this and I searched for vicodin and found. It makes me throw up and I thought if there was nothing to throw up then I wouldn't. It worked for two hours, but I could only take it every four. The other two hours were pacing and crying. Crying or Very sad Lovey was going to take me to the emergency room this morning and as I was getting ready, I used Listerine and in 20 Min's. the swelling had went down (it was size of a big marble.) There were tiny blisters and it felt a lot better. Then I was weak as a kitten and we realised that I could be dehydrated. Lovey made me drink 20ozgatorade. We decided to hold off on going a little longer. I went back to bed for a couple of hours and I am going to live. jump_4_joy

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ So, are you bitching, or not bitching? Laughing Laughing
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To bitch or not to bitch, that is the question Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bitching, But glad that I felt better for awhile. Neutral

Now it is nite and things always hurt more after dark. Sad

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the last 4 days, I have been at work a total of 49 hours. I had an appointment to see my dentist today to remove my aching wisdom tooth, but was told that I had to work today as no one else could cover. Have had to cancel my appointment. Evil or Very Mad (This is even though I gave a request for sick leave last week - I am, unfortunately, not in a job that can be covered by just anyone...No offence to 'anyone')
My 12.5 hr shift (today) was ok until about 7 hours into it, I had no painkillers.
My mouthache turned into headache as well.
***For womens eyes only***
I got the devils monthly curse yesterday and also have the pain from Hell. Evil or Very Mad
My job is being nice to people, Sod that,I could have ripped someones head off!!!

Anyway...Good news, I now have 3 days officialy off!!! No work or pressure (Well, apart from kids and hubby and keeping house, lads and whether to slap or not to slap.....,) Then, my dentist (Bless him...How often do you hear that?!!!) has agreed to put the removal down as surgical, so I'm going in on Friday (It's now understood that I have to have an op, so no matter what, cannot come into work) and (Thanx Mrs Bean for the advice Very Happy ) I get the op done on my medical insurance.(Crossed fingers that all goes according to plan)
So..... a bitch of a day, but a good outcome.

Pretty Rose

pony
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 1p, also 1 cent (American or European) its leads to adverts like :

DAB radio for less than �50.00! true, but it's �49.99, big deal.
�5 notes. this leads to houses for �499,995, look, just round it for f**ks sake! so inflation will take a hit, who cares?
Petrol station that charge 97.9p per litre, so what if I buy 11 litres, give me my change for that sucker. Their excuse is that their machines aren't accurate enough to dispense precisely 1 litre (now in who's favour is that biased I wonder?)
Force of habit, when I go down stairs I always put one hand on the hand rail on the first flight of stairs.
Gloss paint that doesn't dry before you go down stairs (see previous bitch)
Carpet Right sales (do they ever finish?)
MFI sales (do they ever finish?)
The Post Office for taking its own sweet time in delivering a vitally important package.
Cheap decorative candles made of low melt wax.
The big crack above the bedroom window.
The gutter fitting that squeaks in a high wind
Night shifts
Long rambling bitching threads
The people down the road who park across the front of two other cars (one is mine!) because they can't be bothered to park further down the road
My neighbours for having a total of 7 cars and a transit van and leaving us nowhere to park
People who keep repeating themselves
Long rambling bitching threads
The pond pump and filter that has to be cleaned out every week
Pinnacle Gold video editing software - keeps on crashing
Hair that won't stay put first thing in the morning
For that matter, first thing in the morning
Shift work
Cold callers that call you up to 13 times a day and don't leave a message
Salesmen who just happen to be in the area
Scrotes
People who whistle in the mess room
People who mumble
Days that only have 24 hours in them
Confidence tricksters

Other than that I'm fine, thanks for asking

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
NZBaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of life in general
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody Images that won't go down to avatar size without cutting out the sides, and it doesn't display properly, I hate both paint and Fireworks damn you!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Have you tried scissors (childproof of course)?

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mom has locked them away!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dentist is out today. Rolling Eyes Going to see the new guy and my bottom lip is now the size of a golf ball. He will be doing something very fast or I WILL bring out my weapon. Mad

Edit: I will be nice and probably be crying. I won't have the energy to bring out the weapon. Sad

Last edited by Corona on Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper- search for member 'bulgingbluevein', look at his posts, and then click the 'Resize Images Online' link. This will give you a good tool for shrinking the complete avatar to 145 pixels.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slowfreddie

You are singing off the same hymn sheet. You have inspired me to further heights of bitching. I thought I had conquered my addiction but no...here goes...again.

Silly bitches that drive 4X4 Chelsea tractors whilst on their mobile phones.You know who you are.
The word noobie. "Hello, I'm new here", whilst lacking in brevity, is much more civilised.
The 'rich' mortgaged up to the hilt townies that have taken over my local village where I have lived for 30 years. We don't want your 4x4s and your screaming e-numbered up 2.2 brats in my local thank you very much.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally think it's amusing that, as I write this, the "Simple pleasures that make you feel good. Anti Bitch thread" only got to page two and has fallen off the front page, while this thread is presently on page 11 and going strong.

Thumbs up
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^We are a crabby bunch. Laughing

My current bitch- organizations that call begging for monetary donations. These people talk all friendly and sweet until I politely tell them I can't do that- then they turn downright shitty.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic