SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anita

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anita Evans, Nigeria
[email protected]
found on match.com

This lad needs special attention. I've been in touch with one of his victims, and the victim isn't doing too well. If there's not a mass bait going on already, could we do it here?

Last edited by Ari on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post some info up so we're all ready to deal with the scammer? The more info people have before saying hi the better. Pictures, copies of emails, anything that can give us an edge would be hugely appreciated.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. I plan to finish with my lad bait next week so will have some time.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Allright, I've recieved more info now. Let's not all write her at once - she'd get suspicious.

Anita Evans - laddette
@hotmail.com
-----------------
doctor frank taylor
<@doctor.com>
phone number 00234807 5725957

An email from the doctor later into the scam:
Good Day ,
I am Mr Frank Taylor,chief Medical Director at the Lafia Hospital ,i Guess you know me,anyways ,i came to the Hospital today,sunday ,which is unusual,but because there is no one at this moment to come forward for Ms Evans,i have to come check on her,as i told you yesterday ,i told the board that i know her,and who is responsible for her,so its my duty now to see her do well and to give you any development that may arise,i tried to call you earlier,but i couldnt even afford a minute as i was on my personal phone,if you can get back to me,i would like us to talk,Ms Evans however has not regained consciousness as i know that is of most importance to you,she has been through a lot of trauma and i think that has been the cause,however her case is unusual has patients usually come around after 24 hours of being unconscious,as such i think we might have a case of her being comatose,which will require,full hospital services to keep her alive,at the moment though ,theres no casue for alarm as it maybe a little late ,but if after 48hours,thats tomorrow,she doesnt come around,we will have to carry procedures to keep her going,till she gets out of her coma.By tomorrow ,the Hospital Board will want to know how the hospital will be paid for the services,if at all she doesnt come around. ,i know how hard this is for you,but Anita is going to be ok,i will make sure of that,but i will need your assurance that you will take care of her,as the Hospital wont cover those expenses.Please send me an email or call me on my number,maybe not today but as soon as i get in the office again tomorrow,i ll let you know about any developments,until then,we keep our fingers crossed.
Thank You.

Dr F Taylor.
CMD
------------
uk contacts name anthony bradshaw
his phone number 0044 793533 0560
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was looking forward to playing with this lad, but unfortunatly, it looks like I've got way too many other things going on at the moment. The lad still needs pain though, so bait away. Smile
swordfish
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting!

Mr Br4dsh4w is part of a cheque scam I'm playing with at the moment.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your mentee is on the case! Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might give it a shot. I 've been just aching to fall in love with a scammer. Razz

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic